Paying over $100 a week for groceries

>paying over $100 a week for groceries

I seriously hope you don't do this

I pay probably 40$ but l also live alone

fuck dude, some people have to have good food every day. i've lately been eating a few cups of rice a day like a hungery chinaman.

A healthy diet can easily run $100 a week. OPs mommy buys his tendies for him.

Before my crippling video game addiction that landed me back at home living with my parents at 25, I would spend about 100 a week on food.

And what is your solution canuck?

If you spend more than $5 a day for food you are a dipshit liberal

i pay 100+, 120ish max at one time, but it lasts me like 3 weeks.

this includes toiletries/personal hygiene items as well as food.

>healthy is more expensive than unhealthy meme
It's objectively untrue

>tfw I just steal the food at the office I work at

I spend about 200$ a week total with eating out. Sometimes 300. Feels good to make 80k a year after college

Semen slurping, you dirty Swede.

You should be quite good at it.

Bitch ass

I would absolutely fucking wreck your face to the ground if I ever saw you in real life, scum

>neglects the time and equipment needed to make the food yourself

Time is Money, right lads?

If you have the money to spare then why not?

>Retards who don't know how to cook and spend all their money on pre-prepared crap will defend this.
also
>Retards who buy trendy "super food" bullshit BTFO

also
this
Don't be retards.

>shopping at 'Whole Paycheck'
buy in bulk at farmers markets, asian/latino markets. bulk grains. bulk boulion cubes. the only weekly buys are just milk/eggs, maybe buy some fresh peppers, onions, and cilantro ... it goes in everything

i have a family of 3 we spend about 250 3x a month. And its from costco, i couldnt afford to shop locally chicken is $10 a lb for organic.
Thanks obama

I don't know man. If you like nice things you can easily go in the 60€ range.

You can eat healthily without 100 dollas a week?
bullshit

>neglects the time and equipment needed to make the food yourself
Spending time making a healthy meal takes less time than dealing with diabetes

Hippo people -- humans that are over 240 lbs and have a bodyfat percentage of over 30%, should be banned from buying pre-prepared food.

No, you obviously have to work for your next meal, mega-piggy. Your heart and knees will thank me.

I'm a bodybuilder and spend 150 dollars a week on groceries for myself and for my family it's another 100. It's all organic too and yes I have fluoride filters I'm not going to poison myself or family with estrogen soup.

Preprepared food is cheaper and easier than cooking yourself.
Downside is it it's made in a factory and tastes like shit

A whole chicken isn't 5 dollars where are you buying this food

Diet consists of
>brown rice basmati
>frozen vegetables
>fish from Asian market
>chicken breasts
>noodles
>beans, brown baked black and chickpeas
>wheat to make roti
>milk
>various fruits
And a juicer for when I want fruits

let me put it to you this way OP
there is no functional difference between spending $10 a week on food and $1000
it's all fucking rounding errors

>spending $10 a week on food and $1000
Quality and quantity

>A healthy diet can easily run $100 a week.
If you're a retard buying everything at Whole Foods it does.
Learn how to price shop and a single person can easily cut that in half.

I have 2 teenagers and live in Seattle. Groceries average about 190$/week.

>Buying anything other than milk, flour, sugar
I seriously hope you don't do this.

People who are dumb enough to make this argument probably so t have jobs. So they have nothing but time.

I spend maybe $25 a week but that's just me. $100 for a family wouldn't be shit. $100 per person would be pretty wild though.

Not a neet, i.e. I can afford the time to cook for myself but not to run to six different stores to save $12. Besides, you're fat, statistically speaking of course.

Jesus christ this thread is full of retards who don't know how to shop.

>cilantro
You need to go back.

i can get a whole chicken, plucked, gutted, seasoned, and cooked for 5.99 at my local store.

Me and my wife spend roughly 200 to 250 bucks a month on both food and other supplies. I assume it's somewhat around 150 bucks for food.

Hey pol, I started seeing a kinda chubby 5/10 gril who believes the healthy food is more expensive meme so it's obvious why she's a little chub. How do I slowly redpill her on food and eventually diet / exercise to cut down some of her fat? She's like an 9/10 personality.

I think it depends on where you live, in nj its definitely not 5 dollars for a whole chickwn

>not cooking fresh steak
>not cooking fresh lobster
>not cooking fresh hamburgers
>not cooking fresh tacos
>a fucking leaf

Yeah, I can eat canned soup and veggies, ramen, frozen pizza, rice, beans, hotdogs and oatmeal while spending 20 dollars a week. I'm not a indebted college student though you faggot.

Buy cheap healthy food when you go out grocery shopping

First, stop greeting everyone with hey pol, you sound ridiculous.
If you want her to see the benefits of healthy food, go and take her to a farmer's market, buy some fresh ingredients, speak with the men who harvest them and then make a glorious meal. She'll be surprised.

40 € on food, aprox 100€ on alcohol per week.

Don't you think that lobster is a litte too fancy to see it as regular food? While eating out, fine, but I'd never go and prepare one at home.

>>not cooking fresh tacos

Go back to Mexico.

Build wall.

All three of those choices suck shit.

Hol up. Lemme eat my two giant peppers bro.

I live alone tend to try and keep it around $20

so you can't do fancy dining at home now?

Cheap way to do it is to buy a bread machine, then you won't have to pay for loafs and you can just buy ingredients which are a hell of a lot cheaper. Other goods like vegetables or fruits are cheaper at local markets.

If you don't count alcohol then I'm usually under $100 a week for my wife and I.

Also everyone should be getting a CSA when possible.

I'm into my 3rd week on Keto

I love it, lost some weight already

But fuck me is it expensive

I also consider going on rice strict diet. that would reduce my food spendings to 0.1$ a day.

Equivalent is $11 in Canadia.

I don't get people who only shop once or twice a week. It's five times a week for me, and about €30-50 per time, and it's barely enough to feed me.

What's the weekly food cost for one person in Canada? I mean medium, nothing too extravagant or super cheap either.

ITT people who probably don't meal plan.

$10 for gin
$20 for two pizza's
Fast 5 days. Repeat.

>t. Diabetus

£25 a week here

Vegetables and meat directly from the local certified bio farmer.
I spend that amount of money in 2 days.
Welcome to Switzerland.

Laugh all you want. I have possibly the world's fastest functioning metabolism. I require nine meals a day to not become underweight.

>tfw eating 1400 calories per day

Bulking is over rated much better being lean

my sisters works at whole foods the food is expensive but its all organic.

>netherlands
>diabetus

Can get a whole roast chicken for $8 AUD over here from the grocery store.

80€ for one week and i'm student

fat as fuck

E G G S
G
G
S

It's $6 where I live

No its not. I can get a whole chicken that size cooked for like 6.99 in my city around 30 mins from Toronto. 2 for $12.

It takes me up to 30min to prepare chicken with rice and vegetables. Less than going out in a car to McShit restaurant and getting back home. All ingredients cost about 2$ and I get a full course dinner. So yea, your argument is bullshit.

I sometimes do, it's bad, I started a 20x20 veg garden this year harvest has been great and has helped cut bills, plus I also buy most meats from a local meat packer

>If I eat fast food even once, I'll get diabetes

WHAT??

What the fuck is this slide thread and why the fuck are you people posting in it without saging

Of course you can, but you make it sound like there's a weekly lobster festival at your place.

How much is someone supposed to spend on groceries a week?

> 2016
> Not buying bulk online with free super-saver shipping.

>anything that doesn't suck trumps dick is a slide thread

Fuck off autist

What do you consider fancy dining?

He's obviously not talking about once. If you're arguing that it's cheaper to eat mcdonalds for poor people then obviously they're going to eat it at least once a day.
Have fun with your diabetes.

>Shops at Whole Foods
>Expects to get groceries cheap.

Google, please..

I shop every 3-4 weeks, usually spend $200-225.

Are you going to beat him down like you beat down the kebabs when they rape your women. Oh yeah, you don't do a fucking thing to save your kind, but you want to go beat up a Canuck. You (and the entire country of Sweden) are the definition of KEK.

What website do you use to do this? I'm /fit/ and trying to bulk as a student, it would help a lot

All those paperbags are probably .4 to .5$ each.
Y not use a reusable bag?

On a sidenote, i spend about 20-50$ a week on groceries.

Honestly for a lot of things you can get stuff at whole foods for not any more expensive than other stores.

They had better prices on things like avocados and siggis yogurts than my Giant Eagle. No fuel perks though.

I don't go to WF often, but it seemed comparable. Especially if you buy their store brand.

im under 100 but the greens can add up, low in calories, consume a lot of them

Live to eat, m8.

Gluttony is my vic

/no_obese

Weekly meals:

>buy for breakfast:
>eggs
>lean bacon
>oats

>buy for lunch food
>good whole wheat bread
>pound of some lunch meat from deli, favorite is turkey
>good cheese, no processed shit, organic muenster
>tomatoes
>lettuce head

>buy for snacks
>apples, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries
>nuts and dried fruit
>yogurt, no sugary/processed shit
>sauerkraut or kimchi

I spend about 50 bucks a week. I don't have to buy oats or eggs every week and most of my snacks will last over a week. the sauerkraut lasts forever. I eat very little at breakfast and not a lot at lunch because that makes me sleepy. Often ill just have yogurt with berries and dark chocolate for lunch now. I sometimes buy chicken and rice for dinner. When there is a sale on chicken I'll buy a few pounds of breasts.

There is no reason you should be spending 100+ dollars a week on food. You're not looking for sales good enough, and are probably buying bullshit.

Food is cheap in Africa, especially if you steal it like most of us do.

My wife in training and I spend 40 a week, and we eat just fine

>working class
>go to whole foods
>spend 70$ a week
You just have to buy from the bulk section.

Amazon sells everything, usually but not always cheaper than the grocery store.

I cultivate my own vegetables and fruits

>tfw bought some parmesan crisps from Whole Foods on a splurge and after realized they were $24/lb

but they were fucking delicious so no regrets.

How they fuck do people eat that much? I bought a 24 pack of cup of noodles at Cosco for $5 dollars a couple weeks ago. I'm still set for another week.

>not being able to afford 100/week on food

I spend $130 and I'm in the third world. Do you eat ramen every day?

I manage 150 per month, €

Whole Foods isn't bad for very select items. If you buy shit they make there or vegan gluten free chia kale chips fair trade co-op locally grown bullshit, you're fine.

Still likely a waste of time, Costco for life

enjoy your scurvy

I do like 40 euros a week

I would bet that woman has at least 2-3 kids

I don't know if you know this but little kids that are like 2-3 years old eat SO MUCH FOOD. When my nephew was around that age he'd easily eat more than his parents or me.

And none of them were overweight.

well, when you live alone is muvh more expensive like say couples.

I also drink heavily

what you do rich faggot?

You get 1 kg of rice/cornmeal or 500grams of lentils/beans/chickpea/pea for ONE DOLLAR.
How in the hell you end up spending one hundred bucks in a week?

Thanks for the concern but I get plenty of sodium in my diet, m8.

>compares 2 meals to one

Must suck to live off nothing but Beefaroni. It sure feels nice to not be a poorfag.

Because real food costs actual money
Noodle cups will destroy your insides son

>Scurvy
>lack of sodium

Just imagine the chaos that will ensue when one day all this super giant markets shut down abruptly.
We rely on other for survival, and we think this is normal.

Good thing the free market will fix this.

I smoke alot of pot, but don't drink.

Live in a shit country where the only thing not going up is your income.

I get 259 in food stamps per month so I spend nearly 75. My diet is almost exclusively those pizza rolls and whatever else I can mivrowave.

Puhraise him

>noodles

Kek. You're not doing yourself any favors.

>he doesn't get most of his produce from a CSA or farmers market
>he doesn't get his meat from a local butcher or local farm
>he doesn't get his milk and cheese from a local dairy

I feel bad for you son. The only thing I would miss is avocados and citrus fruits.

My family is on Link. About 360/mo. There's 4 of us. Mom and Dad eat moderately, I eat a little more than that and my sister is a fucking glutton. She's a vegetarian and insists on getting 4-8 dollar packaged fake meats that only have 3-4 things in the carton. She will take the card and go on her own shopping spree Nearly 125-150 dollars of the money goes to her every fucking month. She will go spend 40 dollars on food and eat it within 3-4 days and then go out and spend more. If you try to ration out the money she throws temper tantrums about "THERE'S NO FUCKING FOOD FOR ME". I always have to load up on rice and beans to make my share last the month. Sorry, it just pisses me off.

Oh and by the way? My dad, sister and me all work and without govt assistance we'd run out of money every month. We still sometimes do. Fuck America, but thanks welfare state.

not that hard, poorfag

Beans are more filling.

ftfy

Learn a skill retard

>Labeled heavy duty paper bags.
>Cart literally overflowing

That is probably closer to $300+. I do not recognize the brand, but those bags look like they come from a super high class grocery store.

$60 a month. I live alone and earn $1100.

>He doesn't think those local farmers will get overwhelmed by demand and/or become greedy

Oh man, I feel bad for you if you don't at least try growing your own.

>>good cheese, no processed shit

Boy you sure are a fucking retard.

I have IQ of 85.

I steal most of it.
Well, I pay the salad, takes volume in the bag, and steal all the rest.
Must steal at least 100euros worth every week

You are the retard eating cheese that the FDA prohibits from being called anything but "cheese product".

If the stores shut down do you honestly not think that more people would take up farming when they see an opportunity? Prices would stabalize after a short term increase.

And I'm not in a position to grow my own right now or I would.

Roughly, how much for a dozen of eggs?

The second that grocery stores shut down and gas dries up is the second that everyone starts killing each other and looting houses.

You think I'm exaggerating, but very little is keeping your so-called neighbors from shoving guns in your face and stealing your shit.

yes whole foods is an expensive store free from walmart degenerates

that's probably $350 in groceries in that cart

Most countries are horrified at what you guys consider cheese.

Do Europeans not make much money?

All of you seem really poor, damn.

>$100 a week
that's fine if you're living alone and don't exercise for shit

It's cheese flavored edible plastic.

>The second that grocery stores shut down and gas dries up is the second that everyone starts killing each other and looting houses.

This is the only reason needed that there won't be another civil war in the US.

>tfw $35/wk
Feels financially responsible, man

Juicers aren't healthy, you're just drinking sugar, look it up

it's natural when 60 percent of your income is taxed

>bananas
>apples
>bread

anti gains

never gonna make it

Around $80 a week for food, toiletries, and other household supplies. I live alone and eat well, but I don't waste money.

Some people have families mate

>lidl sells everything at dirt cheap prices, talking 15p for a packet of noodles type shit
>local chicken factory sells products that didn't make the cut for dirt cheap prices, talking 12 chicken wings for £1 type shit
>protein supplements and products I can't get at lidl for the cheapest possible prices
Being poor is relatively easy when you're a single white male.

ifyou have nothing to say dont post

>exercise
>need protein so you don't look like a scrawny faggot
>buying chicken/fish
>thinking you'll pay less than $100 a week
fuck off

holy fuck do retard really spend that much on food?

If you cant live off of less than $200 on food a month, something is wrong with you

My family spends well over 300 a week on food lol

>take up farming
That would definetly restore my faith in the American population.

That is exactly what I'm saying. I'd give it 2 whole weeks.

no reason to buy for 100$ tho
most of this shit goes right into the trash

everyone who doesnt buy and eat whole food to have the best possible diet is a subhuman.
You can't be part of the elite race if you don't put the best quality food in your system so that it can work properly.

If you don't eat whole food and a healthy diet you should probably get rid of yourself you dirfty googles

Hard to make money when the housing prices are a minimum of 10 years of salary and your income is capped at around 3k.
This is a slight exaggeration but it's incredibly tough to start a business or make a good living wage here.
Starters make about 1.2k net and if you're the ultimate penny pincher you can have a shitty car and a small apartment with that.
Situation is pretty rough for the average European compared to a couple decades ago.

Organic is expensive, family of five costs $450/wk

four mcdoubles four small fries four cups of water. under 10 bucks

I buy grass fed meat so I pay more but it's healthier so it's all good

Honestly if it did happen I might take up farming.

I think every roof in every city that can sustain it should have a garden on it that grows vegetables.

Hell that might even be a way to increase employment. Hire someone that tends the rooftop garden or a group of them and the tennats of that building all get some.

Which restaurant do they dine at? McDonalds or Taco Bell?

I eat organic gluten free fair trade faggot food like Whole Foods and spend like $20 a week thanks to based ALDI, one of Germany's best exports. It's especially funny knowing that hipsters are buying literally the same food at Trader Joe's for 3x the price and don't even know it's the same company.

>Groceries for a week
20€
>Monthly Income
5.5K€

>1 dollar a pound
>5 pound chicken
do I need to get a calculator for you?

You can eat cheap unhealthy food and not be eat McDonald's fuckwad

Organic is a fucking scam meant to separate limousine liberals from their money.

two burritos at taco bell. 800 calories. 2 dollars. but fast food isnt cheaper right?

>tfw only spend $20 - $30 a week and mostly eat rice, meat(Chicken/Pork/Beef) with carrots, onions and potatoes

Around $15 a week.

I basically eat three meals a week, not joking. I'm not even underweight either, I just drink a metric ton of fruit juice. It's just that I never feel like really eating solid things.

I'm about the same. $20/wk and $6k/mo here. Feels good, doesn't it?

that sounds like a mental illness

I live on less than $5/day

I do this by not eating processed food. I make everything myself. For instance, with a pound of dried chickpeas, I can make 2 giant tubs of hummus for ~$3(including other ingredients). Otherwise I would be spending ~$12 on this much hummus. I put a tablet in my kitchen and I watch Netflix while I'm cooking, so I don't mind the extra time it takes for me to cook food.

Processed food is literally a the edible Jew.

>living on rations and third world tier diets

Stop trying to normalize poverty, this shouldn't be the (((new living standard))) that people are expected to live by. I mean we're talking about not being able to afford $14.29 worth of food per day.

>wreck your face

Lmao bruh why would he be scared of a limp wristed manchild like you?

who are you quoting mister diabetus

My wife is an amazing cook who makes things you autists could only dream about. She also makes me a fruit and veggie smoothie every single morning which uses lots of produce.

She's probably addicted to sugar/sodium and will reject healthy food because it's "bland". Ditch the fatty

I saw a documentary recently where 60% of New Yorkers don't make their own food but eat out instead. What a complete waste of money.

If I buy bulk and store brands (Tesco brand), I can easily and comfortably last 2 weeks on £50.

Not if you live on the coast in new england

If you cook in bulk and refrigerate/freeze/vacuum seal what you want to save for later, it can be faster than swinging by the McDonald's drive thru twice a day.

>I have 3 white children to feed

Yes I God damn pay for the best food for them. I'm

I really don't get the processed food meme, we have very little of it.
That being said I have no idea why anyone would need an entire tub of hummus.

Give myself $10/day for a combo at a fast food join. Two days of the week I make due with viennas and crackers. Spend $50 and change per week on food.

There's not enough room for a kitchen when you live in a truck so fast food is an inevitability. I try to balance it out by only eating once per day

It's how I am since I was a small child. I'm quite active as well physically, so I suppose I digest things really slowly.

i run a restaurant so i spend maybe like 20$ a week and make all my meals at work

I spend like €25-35 a week on groceries. Then again I don't eat high quality meat (which is expensive). I made it kind of a sport to cook healthy meals as cheaply as I can. Which isn't a bad idea considering that I'm living off student loans.

if you don't digest things in the usual amount of time, that does sound like a disease
maybe you're even missing your stomach
Ever had an ultrasound?

>I have no idea why anyone would need an entire tub of hummus.

I put hummus on everything: toast in the morning, on sandwiches in lieu of mayo/mustard, and with tortilla chips. If I'm feeling a little naughty, I'll take a spoon and eat it directly from the tub.

>avg 250/w x 52w=13000 dollars.
combined household income for myself and the wife is 180000 a year and we try not to piss that much away. I was like you not long ago, and cutting out fast food paid for a brand new sports car

Yes, everything is alright. I've taken tests throughout my life, and no one can figure what's going on. I take it as an advantage, really.

I make my own soap, detergent, washing powder, my own sourdough bread which is as good as meat, I don't by razors because I use a straight razor or a knife, my own shampoo and shaving cream, I use a fire + stone based heating system which produces almost no smoke but great and efficient heat, I use a glass dielectric plate system to disperse heat during summer and I am working on a electrolysis system to create my own hydrogen fuel from water, I pay about $75 every two weeks for groceries, have high DHT, bones like iron, clear and precise thought and sickness passes right through me.

The real problem is rent prices and the law.

I must add that food in belgium is really expensive.
People are driving to the netherlands and germany for their grocery shopping, that's been going on for a few years now.

Well I'm from 3rd world country, in my family we are 6 and around $20 a day are needed to have a decent diet.
Of course you can always spend the whole day eating just rice and eggs, that would lower the daily spending to around $5 but seriously, would you be strong and happy just eating rice and eggs?
I think the only way to eat well without spending $100 a week would be with coupons, like those from americans tv shows.
We don't have that here.

Why don't you try living in a house You probably have a shitty gut. You need to take probiotics and fiber.

Doctors don't know shit about the gut. They'll never diagnose with anything Bc they don't know how to fix the gut.

how can you make 14 meals with only 40 bucks ?

100$ is nothing

>"Require 9 meals a day"
That's like a full meal ever hour and a half? where the fuck do you work where you can eat 5 meals during your shift?

>It's especially funny knowing that hipsters are buying literally the same food at Trader Joe's for 3x the price and don't even know it's the same company.

trader joes and aldi are run by the same company

trader joes actually has some better items and theyre NON-GMO completely

aldi is slightly cheaper on some things but not really

theyre both cheaper than walmart or any other so called discount grocery store.........

so you cant criticize trader joes and it has a wonderful atmosphere

Is this bait?

he's the god damn flash

gf and me go for 60€ a week

that's pretty weak user. besides being a poor shoop, it should say DERP.
back to Cred Forums fgt

How much hotpockets for 100$

My dad works more than any of you and he fucking prepares his food every weekend. You're a dumb fucker.

Disgusting

you dont require 9 meals a day , youre eating too many dead carbs

you need more fat protein and more nutrition dense food

not potatoes and rice and pasta and bread and shit like that which leave you hungry again in an hour cuz ur not getting any nutrients and ur not getting fat

Boneless skinless chicken breast is $1.50/lb here. Broccoli is even less. Beans and rice are practically free. Sorry that you live in a shit country.

Nah, for just me its usually 30-40$. And i get the best quality i can for meats and veggies.

I spend like $40 max per week with 3 meals per day. Eggs/avacado for breakfast; peanut butter, banana and oats for lunch; kale, peppers, onions, Tempeh or chicken for dinner; drink water exclusively. 1900 calories per day, $40 per week.

6 times more expensive here.

I spend just above 100+ on food a week

99 cent store man

tfw live off 6.50$ a day on food stamps and shop at whole foods every day

but i buy one organic green for 3$ like a big head of romaine lettuce, and then i get some bulk seeds for 2$ to top my salad, then i get a gallon of water for 1$

thats what i eat for the day basically

other food isnt really edible

its not just "organic" like a magic meme, the entire produce section of whole foods is glowing green and you go to any store and its wilty and old and dead and sad

totally different

What store?

Your body is as good as the food you put in it goy. Be prepared to spend a little extra to avoid the sugar and carb jews.

when you have a wife and two kids, it's kinda hard not to

>go to www.walmart.com
>make shopping list of all the food I want
>email list to mom
>get all my food for free every week

sure glad I didn't fall for the "you have to move out of your parents' house after turning 20 or you'll be a loser" meme

Combination of Kroger and this local Amish store that I go to.

>bean dip is disgusting

>being so poor that you can't eat whatever you want whenever you want
Are you a nigger?

Hur känns det att bli ägd på ett anonymt forum, av en kannadensare av alla och bli kränkt över det?

Try eating 2 cups of oats in the morning. It's very filling.

>sure glad I didn't fall for the "you have to move out of your parents' house after turning 20 or you'll be a loser" meme

some people dont have a choice some have satanic tyrant parents who say MOVE OUT NOW YOUR 18 GET A JOB OR UR DONE! and then you get thrown out into the middle of the road because you didnt want to go suck up to random jews taiwanese cave painting shop and shake his hand with a big smile on your face and ask for the job

>no investment portfolio with substantial returns
>making less than $2000 usd a week

>ishygddt

Because it's my jerb

I pay no more than $40 a week, living alone. If you count the cat food it goes up a bit, because one of my kitties needs special prescription food.

>48 cents
where do you live?!

Ouch. Sorry about your gains, bro.

>Not growing your own food at least partly

Ohio, a Trump Controlled Zone.
The land of powerlifters, hideous women, and salt and shark free waters.

I typically spend $75 - $100 a week on groceries and household shit. Soap, detergent, pet food, etc.

2 euros.

i thinking of moving to Nevada or Wyoming, Ohio seems interesting now..

>compare measl at restaurants to raw food

>Be prepared to spend a little extra to avoid the sugar and carb jews.

buying fresh foods is often cheaper than prepared meals.

>paying for food

I seriously hope you don't do this

reminder that potatoes bread milk chicken and veg oil are all terrible for you

the only thing healthy in that picture is the lettuce, the lemon , and the black pepper

I can still afford it.
Compared to meat it's really cheap.
you must pay little for other things then, probably produce or meat

Its easy to spend 80-100 on food unless you buy GMO cardboard crap that makes your gut rot out.

That sounds disgusting.

You don't get diabetes from eating mcdonalds, retard

Good man.
Got a permaculture including chickens so no.

>buying a bread machine. I built one from scrap metals I found while walking to the aquifer to gather water for my home garden ( don't use pipes for water because they contain metals). Total cost was $3 for a plug for the outlet

Eggs became quite expensive last year. They used to be ~1.3 euros. I don't buy eggs, though. I have relatives who live in a rural area. They give me 100-200 eggs every year.

Food's not expensive as long as you don't fall for the foreign/imported brand jew.

ya you do one piece of bread has as much carbs as a soda and then the fries and most people do infact get a soda

youre talking about hundreds of grams of sugar all at one time and your pancreas will shut down if you do that every day

and then you add in the inflammation from the high heated cheap GMO vegetable oils they use and your gut is going to turn off your immune system totally

How is this thread politics exactly?

Only in some countries.
In the US and Germany they put massive amounts of sugar in their food it's fucking disgusting.

Oh so that's why people have been dying left and right.
It's not the smog, the stress, the poor sanitation of inner city workplaces, or the various chemicals in heavy industrial settings.

No, it's the fucking bread and milk, humanity has been consuming since the dawn of time.

Fuck off and fuck you.

>all 4 grandparents from Holland.
>1 diabetic, both parents diabetic, myself also diabetic.
Type 1 seems to run in the dutchy genes

just for informational purposes, look up the sugar and salt content of a typical McDonald's meal

certain meals can cause plaque related stroke

I buy whole, organic, free-range chickens for between $4.50 and $5 here in Tennessee.

The US has us by the balls with shipping laws that make anything we import more expensive than it should be.

Kill yourself, filthy gook-loving race traitor.
Meat and dairy is white man's food.

How so? Like, granted its not like

>OMG YAS CANT WAIT TO EAT ME SOME >TENDIES LATER.

Its more of a meal plan based around the fact that I have a biological requirement to intake nutrients and calories, so i eat nutrient/calorie dense food that tastes decent enough to eat regularly.

If I didn't live in a student apartment and had a decent amount of land I would grow the fuck out of my own food.
Ideally I would like to be self sustainable.

its not sugar its carbs which includes sugar, and starches which gets converted to sugar in the blood very rapidly

you would be fucking suprised those french fries are murdering people

without adding any sugar to them

48g carbs in one serving of mcdonalds french fries

thats more than the amount of carbs a person should eat in one day and 30g more carbs in a single hamburger bun

some people eat multiple hamburger buns on a meal at mcdonalds

and then another 40g for the soda

yes its the food.... i agree with stress too

but the microns in the air have little impact your body can filter that out if its working properly unless you live in like china where its very big smog

you probably just have GAIDS or something

I do op.
Is there a eay not to?

well i spend around 300$ but i make so much it doesnt even matter.

Also EC$ is pretty much monopoly money.

you can in America

my god you're retarded, stop posting

I spend around $60 a month on groceries.

arent fruit and vegetables extremly expensive in the US? i visited ny like 3 months ago and i paid more than tripple of what i pay here

What is this flag!

i pay about 200CHF a week give or take. i live alone though so that's not too bad for Switzerland.

2 days maybe if you are shopping at DENNER you poor faggot, I spend 100 CHF per day on food. (I only eat gourmet food)

its rare

Saint Kitts and Nevis.

>feels good to use the money meme and support a corrupt system, I get perks like nice food and money
>I then go to Cred Forums of all places to brag about my income of shekels
go home

Specifically St kitts in this case.

If it were nevis that 300 would be an easy 400

What foods would you reccomend? Not same user but I really need to bulk up and have a hard time eating over 2000 calories a day. What foods are good for gains

depends where you are. here in commiefornia fruits and veggies are real cheap because spics pick a shit ton

lol rekt. i saw this thread and thought "bunch of swiss fags gonna be in here low-key bragging about our monies".. sure enough

denner is for niggers. if youve ever shopped at denner for anything but beer you should be deported

Are you talking about canadian dollars or real money?

>making good money but still living like a poorfag
I will never understand this. Why not cut back and start saving and investing so you can actually move up classes.

New York City? Of course it will be stupid over priced there

I live in rural Vermont and they are cheap since farms are close. Depends where in the states you are

Rare

it is a god-tier spice. you are fucking clueless

Seriously faggot? I'm 19 and I live at home too but I try to help out as much as I can to make up for it... I buy my own groceries and try to help out with bills when I can. You're no more than a fucking leech have some god damn integrity just because mommy is willing to coddle you all your life doesn't mean you need to put that burden on her. Your parents deserve their own life they spent 18 years taking care of you time to pay it forward asshole

if you dont go out, budget, and plan accordingly then every day could be fancy eating

I live on food stamps. I get $194/mo. For that I can eat pretty much whatever I want if I cook it myself including the occasional steak and I live in one of the most expensive cities in the US.

Fuck man its 11$ in Minnesota

Why do weird countries post these weird unimportant things.

>noodles
How's college user?

>t. neckbeard

It definitely depends where you go. I'm in the midwest, so the supply of produce from farms is extremely abundant. Kale is like a dollar for a bunch, bananas like 50 cents per pound, Avocados are really expensive ($2 each). Eggs are like a dollar for 12, onions are $2 for a bag of six, bell peppers are 70 cents. Did you go to the west coast? Shits pretty expensive there

i wouldnt recommend "bulking up" at all the people who live the longest are people who are fasting and eating small amounts of food and are very slim and you would think they were unhealthy by looking at them but in fact are not. asian people dont age

its not a healthy mindset you should be trying to fit the healthiest foods possible into your body not thinking HOW CAN I BEEF UP MY BODY which is destructive

and we all already know what were supposed to eat, fruits and vegetables and nuts and seeds and food from the earth

preferably raw and not cooked

good to see pol living up to stereotypes. and glad we dont have welfare in this country

Peanut butter, bananas, eggs, avocados, animal proteins.

I spend about $30 every week for food. 2 huge $4 lunchboxes (2 meat, 1 veggie) from the local Chinese supermarket every two days. I rent a room with my sibling. We only buy grocery stuff once in a while (trash bags, detergent, etc.). Once or twice a week we buy drinks/cheap alcohol. It's usually a few bottles of $0.99 ramune and $2.99 makgeoli (Korean rice wine). We even stop eating out because of tipping. Just buy the food home once in a while. If we crave fat American food then we go to Popeye's on Tuesday or Frenchy's on Wednesday to get fried chicken, $0.99 for 2 pieces. Houstonfag by the way.

Spending $100 a week sounds retarded.

Fuck yeah permaculture is fucking awesome truly utilizing all the resources at your disposal, the epitome of DIY

bulking untill mid feburary and i spend around 100 every week roughly

>McDonalds
>not eating 3 mcdoubles 1500 kcal 75g protein for 5 buckaroos
ISYYGDDT

you sound dumb

Can't even get a 12 pack of beer for 100 dollars here. Even meatloaf alone costs over 10 dollars. Half a kilo of cheese costs 20 dollars.

milk, eggs, peanutbutter, anything that has fat/protien, carbs are ok just not too much like pasta or white bread. learn to bake chicken breasts. you can mix up the recipes and its easy as shit to make

I'm 19, 5'9 and 115 pounds.... I think I'm an exception to that I seriously need to put on some weight even if it's just 15 pounds it's fucking embarrassing. I eat 3+ meals a day and generally eat til I'm full but I havent been able to gain weight since like the beginning of high school. I just need to know more protein rich foods that will actually translate to me putting on a few pounds

>My dad, sister and me all work and without govt assistance we'd run out of money every month.

Tell your annoying fucking sister to eat a normal diet and not this pretentious privileged vegetarian horse shit. That should save some money.

Thanks. I need to stop being lazy and just make eggs for breakfast. Usually have pizza or a sub for lunch because I don't get to clock out for lunch and its next door to my work but I want to start bringing a lunch just not sure what I could bring other than PB&J. I suck at cooking but want to learn, will look into chicken recipes because I'm sure that would help.

is that supposed to be excessive. I live alone and spend at least that

could meal prep for the week and bring stuff like some chicken, rice and broccoli in a tupperware

Welcome to Cred Forums
now gtfo

body builders get diabetes and diseases because theyre stuffing their mouth 24/7 which is not what the human body is made for

they have too much protein as well

oh i thought you were a body builder lol

almonds,sunflower seeds, walnuts,avocados ,coconut , olive oil, coconut oil

im a vegan so im not going to tell you to eat more meat. but meat will definitely make u a fatty

My wife and I drop around $150-$200 every month. There's a cool little Korean market down the road from us that has hella good deals on produce. $50 got me 2 lbs of sliced ribeye, 1lb of chicken breast, 1lb of pork belly, 2 blocks of tofu, 4 packs of ramen, 1 bottle of sesame oil, 1 bottle of soy sauce, 4 cloves of garlic, 2 bunches of spring onions, 1.5lbs of green beans, 1lb of tomatoes, 1 large shiitake mushroom, 1 carton of button mushrooms and a few various snack items. 1/5th of the total price was the sesame oil.

Yeah, it might not be a whole lot for a week of meals, but neither of us have incredibly active lifestyles, so limiting caloric intake is important.

That's a good idea been thinking about it just wasnt sure what I'd prep. will look into dif chicken recipes and can still go with a double stacked pb&j a couple days a week. Thanks user heres to me finally improving my holohoax tier body

also, do you lift?
if you start eating more and dont actively workout all that food is just going to make you fat.
the best thing you can do for yourself is to eat more and lift.
if you have a problem being too full try getting up earlier and drinking a protien shake before breakfast. like drink 1 at 6 eat breakfast at 9

>body builders get diabetes and diseases because theyre stuffing their mouth 24/7 which is not what the human body is made for

>they have too much protein as well

sweet source there bruh

$40 a week is fucking dog food.

I eat much better than you.

Luckily i met a lover who showed me what good food is.

I spend $600 a month on food at least for me and my lover on a swine free partial gluten free diet. There used to be always fresh chicken, beef once or twice month. There is always juice in the fridge. Sometimes host a fucking leeching guest or two every other week. Some cheap wine or beer on weekends. Going to school and working at the same time make it hard to cook good meals. Ate beef burgers all summer. Eat out ocassionally. Host a feast every 3 months. Usually a new zealand leg of lamb is at the feast.

Bacon and eggs and freshly baked bread on weekends. Fresh orange juice.

Large feasts on christmas, thanksgiving and easter. Chocolate cake and banana bread on birthdays.

Always cheese available for cooking.

Large amount of rice in diet at times always best quality basmati.

Occasionally new zealand lamb sausages. The food bills sucks but i know i eat better than half of you.

Used to be that a cheap lunch was $5 in 2013. now its $10 unless you like dog meat.

For a land of cattle like Canada the price of beef is nuts. Price of beef has quadrupled in 4 years. Ground beef is being sold as at same price but is pork and beef. Beef burgers are becoming pork burgers or stuffed burgers. Beef has gotten so exspensive. Ocassionally a sale. Chicken has went up to but less.

Food inflation for canada this year is said to raise the prices by 33 percent!!!!

It because they fill the railroads will oil instead of food. We inflate our price of food by selling our food to china.