Trump 2016, but Pence was a horrible choice. Can't refute

So many options: Patrick Buchanan, Jeff Sessions, Raymond Thomas, Stanley McChrystal, David Petraeus. Could have as well picked Santorum. Pence is a dysgenic muzzie-loving cuckservative.
"The measure, House Enrolled Act 1337, would make Indiana only the second state to prohibit a woman from seeking an abortion because her fetus was diagnosed with a DISABILITY such as Down syndrome. It also would prohibit abortions when they are sought based on the gender or RACE of a fetus, and would require the remains of miscarried or aborted fetuses to be interred or cremated."
He supports MOSLEMS, RETARDS and HALF-BREEDS. Was he the best Trump had to offer?

Bump. We need tome me new VP for Trump 2020

Pence is a politicall compromise with the elites of GOP.
>Could have as well picked Santorum.
hahahahahaha

Santorum and Pence are similar as it gets. Compromise with GOP is irrelevant, as people are tired of establishment anyway

while I personally have no problem banning Muslims, the more reasonable and feasible position is to ban all people from a list of countries with a significant terrorist presence (all islamic countries, plus best korea, sweden, australia, and canada)

Now is not the time to worry about it. Anyway preventing non-citizen Muslims from entering the US and not granting visas to Muslims is constitutional since they are not under the Juristdiction of the US and so have no rights under the Constitution.

I agree his vp shouldn't have been pence. Should have been Flynn. He'd be 15 points ahead right now if he did

Rick Santorum, aka Ol' Frothy, is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with the Republicans.

>tfw no webb VP for cross party appeal
>tfw no rand VP for Cred Forums shitting their britches
>tfw no jesse ventura/ghost/alex jones VP for maximum meme memes

>Straya
Fuck you say bitch

Rand is a kike puppet kill yourself

Trump is winning with pence. I would prefer Flynn but Pence is not bad. He is handsome, well spoken and will dominate Kaine in the debate.

I like the idea of Trump picking a conservative Democrat like Webb, but he needed to shore up the GOP base first. Without that his chances would be zero.

>Mike Pence: Is that constitutional?
>Donald Trump: I will make it constitutional.

Compromise with gop leadership and electoral college strategy.

2012 & 2008 Indiana went to Obama.
Pence is the governor of Indiana
Indiana is now +6 Trump.

Literally kill yourself

Doesn't really matter. Appeals to cuckservative s and won't do shit as VP

I still wish he would've chosen Jeff Sessions. He's a respected establishment GOP who actually agrees with Trump's ideas and advocated for many of them before this election. Pence also has the problem of being a huge Jesuscuck who cares more about fags than financial politics, which could scare a lot of swing voters if he lets his jesusfaggotry show in the VP debates.

Traditionally the VP debates are only really watched by the party partisans, they tend to be more of a clobberfest, watch the Biden vs Ryan debate to see and then compare to to the Romney vs Obama ones.

Conservatives are a voting demographic. You need a strong base before you can diversify.

Trump picked a VP who will be good in the debate and who the media couldn't even slam, and they didn't.

If he brought in Petraeus, he would have had his hands tied in regards to criticism of Hillary's mishandling of classified documents.

Pence was to get the old school GOP vote. Christian, homo-hating, abortion fearing GOP base voters. Rand would have gotten him more left leaners, but that would betting on a longshot, better to bet on a sure thing. Trump has shown he'd rather lean into the right than pander to the left for a second.

Which is both smart and dumb because Trump is the first GOP candidate who can appeal to the left, but every candidate before him in recent memory has done the pivot to the left thing and lost

Trump/Paul would have been great for memes though.

>when they tried digging into Pence's law school sketch-book to stump him

He's come a long way, Ivanstein.

>still doubting Trump's judgment at this late hour

Trump could literally recite the 14 words during the debate tonight and I wouldn't doubt that he knew what he was doing.

He picked pence to appease Kek

CTR using Russian proxies.

they were all terrible options.

New ctr shill tactic, shit on Pence. This is b8

How Sessions, Buchanan, Flynn and McChrystal are bad options?