You are going to let the current year man outmeme you on the day of the debate?

You are going to let the current year man outmeme you on the day of the debate?

Fucking hell, Cred Forums. Dropping the ball on the moment of truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

Modern LateNight talkshows have to generate not only X amount of televised views, but also Y amount of "viral clip" views.

When you watch his official youtube, you're giving him views. The network executives don't measure success based on what % of people like his video--- rather, they only care about the numbers.

Look, I don't want to say "never ever ever view his videos"; that will result in not knowing how much of a faggot he is.

But you're ~helping~ his show by linking clips to others. I'm sorry, I don't know how to articulate this any better.

>late night comedy jew citing politikike

>it's another shill who thinks politijew is a reliable source

That's fine. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

I think it's pretty clear I am on your side here.
But people in the comments and the general US population will eat this shit for breakfast.

This website shitpost so hard we changed the course of history

He got nothing on us except his normie meme melnnials

John Oliver will not survive the God Emperor's justice.

What the fuck. I specifically remember enlarging the image.

This.

It's the only reason he's posted here constantly. Won't watch/don't care.

Does anyone have the actual image because I love to choke myself to death with dicks?

Even if we massively unlike the video?

>ignores Hillary's health completely
>ignores Hillary collapsing in public completely
>ignores the fact that Trump hasn't said or done anything in a political position, all of Trump's "raisins" are from his personal life, not his career as a politician

How is it so hard to differentiate?

>people actually want Hillary so badly as president that they'll sell out in public for her even though she is one of the least inspiring or even decent Democrat candidates in quite some time

113 leaks to China and Russia and ISIS

No big deal.

Where troops are
What strategies are...
Things that can blackmail you

lets face it, alt-right polfags can't handle facts

Oliver is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. What a hideous little goblin.

>people calling him a Jew
He's an Anglo.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Well thank god for that.

What are you, retarded or something? Everyone here already knows current year man sucks.

video not available in my country

Jew from the UK.

holy cherry-picking, batman.

Everyone except for the influx of Sonys we get here on a regular basis now.

>the numbers are valid
>mostly false

There's an old saying in American business... likely has a version in everyone's country.. it goes:

>Any publicity is good publicity.

Meaning, creating controversy and getting people all up-in-arms against something delivers massive amounts of brand exposure and drives up sales through one side. Excellent way to get a new product or figure spread through the masses. Example would be Paris Hilton. She was a literal who until, all of a sudden, "PARIS HILTON SEX TAPE" was spammed through the media. Nobody. Knew. Who. She. Was.

John Oliver's show is a slanted show. Angering the opposition and generating views (aka, commercial/sponsor exposure) is desired. They don't care if 15mil people dislike his videos. That's 15mil views. Executives at HBO damn well know they are hosting a show aimed at pleasuring the left and pissing off the right. You're feeding into their goals.

Does that make sense? I know this is a kinda new subject that isn't talked about. The Leno/Letterman era did not have "viral videos". This is something that Conan founded and Fallon pushed for. Fallon does viral views so well that it was one of the reasons for Dave Letterman going into retirement.

tl;dr
With television viewership tanking, these networks DEMAND viral views.

That's why we need to allow sounds on webms

>Politifact
Literally the Ministry of Truth.

If you give a video on yt a thumb up or thumb down it makes the video more relevant no matter what you do. All content creators go for is baiting for up/down votes.

What you bank from YT is simply number of views + average engagement time (a fully watched video is worth more than a 30sec view) + a social interaction multiplicator (likes/dislikes, shares) and a view/action from a logged-in member is worth more money as you can datamine that user better.

Read the commentary they have under the conclusion. It's extremely self evident that thay have an inherent bias towards the right. Also, they said that Hillary having any involvement in the birther movement was a lie, When even her campaign manager of 08 said it was true.

I'll click the video of his wife fucking that combat doctor who used her as a dumpster overseas, but Im not clicking any of his videos.

link to that video?

>ignores

>ignores email telling Huma to strip classified header
>ignores possession of classified materials so secret she wasn't even supposed to see them

etc.

LINK.

He somehow wants people to believe that paying for things using a charity is worse than accepting 2.3 mil for a uranium deal. As if someone who is a life long politician who is deeply entrenched the DC machine can't orchestrate a deal requiring the approval of 9 other dept heads