Mother ‘Drugged, Abducted and Raped’ by Gang of Migrants in Sunderland

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/26/mother-drugged-abducted-raped-gang-migrants-sunderland/0

Go to Sunderland's main news website and there is NOT ONE WORD ABOUT IT
sunderlandecho.com/news/crime

There is LOTS of news about white yobs, a white sex pervert, white vandals, white burglars. Not one article about a migrant gang rape.

Front page is all about sports.
Forget the BBC.

They are erasing us.
THEY. ARE. DESTROYING. US.
This. Is. Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.xhamster.com/movies/2435869/turkish_girl_sucking_black_cock.html?pb=
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36507138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So fucking sick of this. When will we snap?

When is enough?
There is no free press! How do I know this happened sitting in fucking Texas USA and people in this fucking town can't hear about it?!

Why was she out clubbing and not caring for her children?

But seriously, I am glad thewre are some riots. Fight fire with fire.

You deserve it.

I have to come on fucking Cred Forums in the hopes I can reach just ONE person in the UK who hasn't heard about this, that's how fucking mad I am

My first question was also "why is she out clubbing instead of at home" but the time has come to stop and consider that MAYBE she is a great mother and maybe it was her fucking birthday or something and she is allowed to be out having fun like a person--I am sick of blaming the degenerate women, it is time to focus all the blame on the fucking cockroach cancer of Islam swarming over the West

Shhh, no Mudslims allowed in this thread

google "sunderland gang rape riots"

ONE alternative news site has an article. ONE.

>it was her fucking birthday or something and she is allowed to be out having fun like a person

My parents never left me or my siblings behind to celebrate their birthdays. We always have all of our birthdays together, as a family.

And what is Sunderland?

you're right, fuck this woman, the rapefugees should just rape them all, there is no problem, all is well, go back to your anime, faggot

Coming soon to YOUR town, fuckhead

How long till Andrew Brevick hits BBC cuck head quarters .

Call the boys we got work to do

I'm sorry you're a latch key kid. My parents made enough money to take care of me and my siblings and I did not have to be left off with others to raise me.

But if you read my previous statement, which would have been very easy if your parents read to you as a child like mine did, you would have seen that I am for the riots and this shit has been going on too long.

Maybe you can fix the parents made with you by raising your wife's son to be like me.

C'mon guys you know this is to be expected in big city's and terrorism. Stop overreacting

>Tfw I live in Newcastle
I thought I was safe.

Do you think it isn't getting more news because Sundarland was basically a heavy Leave vote?

>breitbart

lol, ok turdboy

fr.xhamster.com/movies/2435869/turkish_girl_sucking_black_cock.html?pb=

Deserved.

I assumed it was simply bc the UK is so fucking far gone cultural marxist & forced multicultural. Your media is truly on an Orwellian level. Here in the States its bad enough but there it is Spooky.
I'd be curious if you went around today asking ppl if they have heard of this incident. Are people just drones?

Your not safe in Newcastle 3 Syrians were arrested for raping a 14 year old there in June.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36507138

Move a shit ton of miles to west to the coast . we can keep you safe bro

The women of europe have made their viewpoint and desire to allow these imigrants into their nations clear, they made their bed, now they must lie in it.

Not a single fuck shall be given to their suffering caused by their stupid decisions.

Leave mean no poles, but niggers can still come in

>mother-drugged-abducted-raped-gang-migrants

I guess she was just ... on the wrong side of history.

it's not just the women and it wasn't all women, it was the minority of liberal women who screamed loudest in the megaphone. The majority of women are just normal people trying to make a living like anyone else.

This 14-yr old attitude--"bitches man! they welcomed the refugees, now let them have it!"--is how they win. congratulations, you've become almost as bad as a fucking liberal.

Like I said its not just the women. It's the future generations--innocent kids. Not to mention fucking Western Civilization.

>am sick of blaming the degenerate women, it is time to focus all the blame on the fucking cockroach cancer of Islam swarming over the West

You can easily blame both thou, and rightfully so.

All I wanted with my post was to reach just one British person.
I just get to disheartened watching the white man lie to his brothers about invaders.

>Are people just drones?

Rhetorical question right?

right.

>it was the minority of liberal women who screamed loudest in the megaphone. The majority of women are just normal people trying to make a living like anyone else.
All women are liberal feminist cunts these days, you are kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.

>This 14-yr old attitude--"bitches man! they welcomed the refugees, now let them have it!"--is how they win. congratulations, you've become almost as bad as a fucking liberal.
Well mate, bitches in MY country do not accept the fucking refugees for being from a hereticval religion, so I guess it sucks to live in a country that doesn't have a strong catholic influence, like your protestant ridden country.

Face it, if these women were taught the horrors of Islam and given a proper catholic upbringing nothing of this shit would be happening.

>Like I said its not just the women. It's the future generations--innocent kids. Not to mention fucking Western Civilization.
You are not taking in consideration that latin america is technically part of the western civilization, and Islam will literally never be welcomed here due to our fanatical Christian faith.

We will be here long after your worthless cucked countries fall, we will survive the incoming tides of heresy, we will purge them all and continue with our christian lives like nothing happened. You are the ones who should be shitting themselves about your grim future, not me.

Have fun in the incoming race war, will be busy not giving a shit.

Goddamn it
I went to uni in sunderland, at first I thought this was
>mother drugged, abducted, and raped gang of migrants.
it wouldn't have surprised me tbqh

>The majority of women are just normal people trying to make a living like anyone else.

Don't give me that soap opera bullshit. I've literally never met a right wing woman in 30 years of life. 99/100 interracial couples I see are wf/nwm, and I've been keeping tabs for years. I've also observed the same trend abroad. (((They))) are aware women are nothing but dumb whores, that's why all the interracial propaganda you see is always wf/nwm.
So please, don't try to find these sluts any excuses.

You don't understand the north of England.

You deserve it.

This.
Lower subhuman class from the north of England are some of the worst people imaginable.

Try living in my town. Sure it's all white but like all bathtubs, there is grime

>They are erasing us.
>THEY. ARE. DESTROYING. US.

Yeah, because you are letting them. What's stopping you from fighting back? I don't mean fighting the migrants, I mean fighting the media that supports and encourages this kind of shit?

All you have to do is enter their headquarters and tear the place apart. It's as easy as that. If you're too afraid to get your hands dirty, too afraid of the police then say bye bye to your country.

>The demonstrators smashed windows at the house where the alleged assault took place, resulting in two Asian men unconnected with the attack being injured.

This doesn't really make sense. They were unconnected yet lived at the property?

If she voluntarily went on a date with one of these mudslimes I have no sympathy for her.

Fucking sick. What was she wearing?

Maybe the 'house' is split into multiple shitty little flats that are all full of Pakis.

Up top of my road used to be a Paki who lived in a large semi-detached house.
He split the house into several tiny flats that are now rented out to scummy migrant men that would never normally be able to afford to live down our road.

How he got permission for that I don't know.

6 to 10 people usually cram into such dwelings in alternate timings like some of them work during the day and sleep at night there and some other group work the nightshift and rest there during the day

Probably didn't.