This is how they move from one town with crap in the streets to another in India. Why do they choose to be degenerate?

This is how they move from one town with crap in the streets to another in India. Why do they choose to be degenerate?

That's a lot of extra weight, even for a train.

That is Europe in 2022

It is cheaper to hang on the outside, and even cheaper than that to ride on the roof. $3.00 to sit inside. I suspect so many of the cretins started latching on that they had to charge for it.

Op's train is only at half capacity. There is still part of the train showing.

Jeez

Not even our trains are that bad

>In 2008 a record 17 people died every weekday on the city's suburban railway network.

>The figures, which were obtained for The Times using India's Right to Information Act, show that most deaths were people being run over while trespassing on the tracks. The next biggest cause of death - equivalent to more than three every working day - was of passengers who fell (or were pushed) from carriages that travel at 64km/h, have no doors and are often dangerously full.

>Another 41 people perished after being bludgeoned by trackside poles while hanging out of overcrowded trains. Twenty-one were electrocuted by power cables when they sat on the roof.

That isn't nationwide train passenger fatalities, that is just in one city.

Based trains doing their best

Someone needs to design a giant flame tunnel full of flamethrowers and napalm for these trains to run through. The smell of shit burnin would only be temporary at least.

Good Lord, I have a new level of respect for my missionary friends who are there right now. May they share both the Gospel and Western Superiority.

They're not white, don't expect them to be civilized. When the burger children flew the nest of the empire they turned into one of the best most advanced countires in the world, when india left they started shitting in the streets and let their railway infrastructure we built for them crumble.

That picture was taken in multan pakistan not India fucking leaf.

>pissing in an ocean of piss

Literally 0 point

Huebro, i have bad news

We don't have trains.

>S-stupid leaf. Our trains only operate at 4000% capacity, unlike those Pakistani animals who operate at 4500%

Ok.

>We don't have trains.

Serious or joking?

He posted it again?

Well i don't know about you but we have CPTM in SP

Well you can only do this for diesel trains. More and more trains and tracks are being converted to electric run. Once a track is electrified, you can't ride on the roof or on the side because of the electric poles.

LOL, these fucking poo in loos are too much

Just checked that's like a normal metro in New Delhi. How do you travel inter state or long distance?

Fuck them. I hope some local group rapes them, their families and children and sets them on fire then dumps the ashes in a stagnant drain.

We only have interstate trains in like 4 states unfortunately

CPTM connects the big cities in the state of São Paulo, and the Metro SP is only for the capital (São Paulo)

>degeneracy

Is that like a staged promo shot where the government shuts it down and cleans it up for a day? Like they do with the Taj Mahal?

>look at how safe and clean we are! Come and visit!

And then you arrive and the metro is just a giant tunnel full of poo.

So how do people travel longer distance by flight or road? I dont know if you know but India is huge and to travel from 1 corner to other it will take 5-6 days approx. so we need disele trains. For inter city we use metro pic attached.

Nope, the metro is surprisingly clean. Also on weekday afternoons there is very low traffic at some stations.

>So how do people travel longer distance by flight or road

Depends really, for example if you want to go to some city in the Amazon you're better off going by plane since it takes too long to go by car and the roads can be shit depending on the season ( if it's too rainy it can be full of mud)

But if you're going from Rio to Belo Horizonte for example you can just go by car since it's close, although most people just travel between Rio, São Paulo and Belo Horizonte by plane since the tickets are like 30 dollars

It's a joke not a dick, don't take it so hard.

Cool. Air tickets are costlier here and people usually travel with a ton of luggage for long distance so they usually travel via trains. Domestic flights are costly if you dont book them in advance.

Then they shouldn't try to convert out people to Christianity by offering money. Everyone in my town was offered $10,000 to convert. Fuck these missionaries. Cut them up into pieces and force feed them to their wives and children then sell them as sex slaves for the rest of their lives. When they get too old to fuck feed them alive to dogs.

>deliberate degeneracy

It's expensive here too if you want to go to some of the cities in the beach up in the northeast

Pic related