What can we do about people like this? Do they just want to live in a country where there is no police at all?

What can we do about people like this? Do they just want to live in a country where there is no police at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDXvmuOaVjc
rationalwiki.org/wiki/America_Under_Siege
fema.gov/intercity-passenger-rail-amtrak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope people like that get robbed and they have to call the police and the police actually do a good job at doing whatever for them and they feel like an ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDXvmuOaVjc

Cultural Marxism is a virus, it has to run it's course - which means causing the society to fall, or it has to be rooted out by force.

Dude that video is so fucking hokey it's bullshit. As little as I like Rationalwiki for spewing SJW bullshit, they have a good page debunking that dumbass video.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/America_Under_Siege

TL;dr it's an Amtrak service facility

You should be more concerned with the fact that one of your friends is now hairless bro

Nah man you have to be self aware for that. These people have deep seeded mental problems. Or they're just niggers.

since when did Cred Forums become bootlickers?

Funny how a skin head wants to call others racist.

Here's how you fix it. STOP PAYING ATTENTION. Delete your account, and stop posting every "literally who?" Comment that comes across your normie book.
Fuck you with a chainsaw OP

>Not knowing the Amtrak Fema camp connection
>not knowing Wikipedia is controlled by Jews.

Ie shill.

Nigga I have visited a Fema camp and took disaster management in college.

>amtrak fema camp connection

[citation needed]

With barbed wire pointing outward, and a massive gas tank added, and huge security, video cameras, massive turnstiles only allowing people to go inside... army painted vehicles on site, and the government bought it.

It WAS an amtrak service facility.

No, I just hope they die

Sorry, barbed wire pointing inward.

Thats a big one, over the years Ive seen a lot of facilities protecting things, the wire never points inwards.. thats to keep people INSIDE

The trains had benches with shackles too, and they had big RED ZONE and YELLOW ZONEs painted recently before that video was taken.

I saw that like ~10+ years ago, when Bush was in office. Bush passed a lot of laws that a future government could taken advantage of, against white people.... Obama too.

This was around the time videos of farmers fields full of black plastic coffins you could throw 5 people in were showing up.

They said they were coffin liners.. which sounds like horseshit to me.

Do I have to spoon feed you cocks?

fema.gov/intercity-passenger-rail-amtrak

>trains had benches with shackles
>not knowing that those """shackles""" are to hold automobiles in place, as the train cars were built to do when they were made well before Bush was in office

There's some conspiracies I can believe, but not this "new world order fema camp train" one. It's just so fucking stupid because nobody is doing their research and is making assumptions at glances.

The more faggots like that hate the cops, the more I like cops

Had benches in them, for loads of people to sit. The shackles were to hold the people on the benches.

Also, barbed wire facing inside, the huge gas tank added on, the facility not being used since all this money was put in 10 years ago... youre cherrypicking.

Tell me about how tower 7 fell according to the official story now too, why dont you.

Is he being Islamophobic?

Can you circle on the picture where you see benches? And if you can't find it there, can you show me one that does?

(spoiler alert - you can't)

he's a shill.

Ignore him.

Even if you show him evidence he will post dis-info.

Ban haircuts?

>TFW freshly shaved head on a cool, autumn day

Best feels ever.

>facility not being used since all this money was put in 10 years ago

Fucking google "Beech Grove Shops" and you can see dozens and dozens of images of that """fema camp""" obviously in use with modern equipment. It isn't my fault you aren't doing the slightest bit of research. But that's what I would expect from a leaf.

>Ur so fuckin' racist user

Do people still take this shit seriously? Its like 50 shades of irony or some shit. Maybe its autism, but when people start with the racism as a slander thing I unironically kek.

As for what to do with them, if you can be totally certain of no social consequences (not posting it to the internet, they have no economic power over you, etc) then definitely reveal your power level. Trigger them into submission. It feels good. Especially when user.