Cred Forums has literally ruined me I have a girlfriend who is half white half indian and everytime I think about her...

Cred Forums has literally ruined me I have a girlfriend who is half white half indian and everytime I think about her now and spending the rest of my life with her I can't. I can't begin to think about looking at muddy blooded kids and ruining my ancestors blood line I'm not saying I'm pure white I'm Anglo-Celtic but I think I'm going to have to break up with her because I want to have white kids...

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/360586-sweden-shooting-malmo-injured/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not Cred Forums, its the red pill

I know friend, its not easy, but you have to keep pushing for a whiter future

Does she poo in the loo?

Kids will almost certainly look white. Even mixed white/black kid can look white especially if the father is white, let alone a 3/4 white kid with a white father and where the 1/4 nonwhite is already a Caucasoid.

Falling for the Cred Forums meme

Bro, never let online bantz affect your real life!

Don't listen to these shills. Stay true to your ancestors, dont fuck up your children. You will regret it forever

3/4 white children are going to look white. Look at Muhammad Ali's grandchildren

Would you like to raise brown kids after your ancestors were all white? It would be weird at least

How is it my fault you want white children?

May kek's blessing be unto you and your future white family.

May the poo find her loo as well.

tossing away a good girl for a fantasy woman is dumb.

>implying half Indian+Half white isn't the best mix

aryan invaders from the caucasus mountains invaded India thousands of years ago

that's how they got their caste system

she's only half indian and that part indian is probably predominately mixed with aryan

It's for the best user. Get some game, go out on the market and meet a white woman that surpasses your wildest dreams. You only have this one life on earth, so live true to yourself and your values.

>he fell for the "muh race" maymay

dude who gives a fuck

It's fine to want children that look like you

Whites want white children

Blacks want black children

It's a non-issue

Sweden, in 5 years time all your population is going to be muzzies who are not even properly integrated, at this point I am pretty sure you are just going to be a new caliphate, so your opinion is largely null and void.

Would you prefer to remain a lonely and sad NEET who dreams of a pure white society while you have failed to pass your genetics on?

wanting your kids to look like you has nothing to do with Cred Forums we simply allowed you to recognize the obvious

What the fuck are you on? The foreigner population is only 15%. Compare that to the USA which is at 40%. Yes we are in deep shit but its far from over

Cuck

Fuck off Swedecuck.

OP dump her and find someone at bare minimum 7/8 white. 3/4 white kids is completely unacceptable.

Clearly not you fags

OY VEY HITLER DINDU NUTHIN

Bleach some kids now
Make some white kids with another woman later

Mate when refugees want to go back to a war torn country because the muzzies are tearing up the place you know your country is shit.

rt.com/news/360586-sweden-shooting-malmo-injured/

you stupid faggot

My first fuck was half Indian half English, she was fucking gorgeous but a total bitch. Absolutely no regrets, fuck the power levels shit, if she is a good sort then who cares if she isn't white, as long as she poos in the loo.

>I'm not saying I'm pure white

don't take Cred Forums serious enough to ruin your life, haha

>I'm not saying I'm pure white I'm Anglo-Celtic
Wut

Do not, i repeat, do not ever go FullPolTard

They dont want to leave, we are forcing them

Police will be authorized to raid asylum homes soon. We plan to deport 40.000 foreigners soon

Everything will settle, worry about your own sets of problems and stop propagating for racemixing, god damn shill

But dummy USA was founded on immigration so its very normal for them do have that large number of non whites.

But you were always 100% white but still managed to fuck up by having 15% of non whites.

It's the natural order of things, kido. It's only natural. You will love your kids no matter what, but don't you want your kids to look like you, and your father and his father ect...we have gotten our races from 1000's of years of evolution. Don't destroy it, for your sake, your kids sake, for the white race's sake. Dump her.

get a younger white gf, even a Pole will do
there's literally a gorillion options available to the white Western middle class man but cucks always go for the worst one.

>italy
>white
i can't even tell you apart from mudshits anymore

The US has historically had ~90% whites and 10% blacks (leftover from slavery). Our nonwhite population skyrocketed due to hispanics.

not necessarily, mixed-indian kids can come out dark as fuck. know one family with two pales and dark-negro indian, all siblings, no cuckery.

>Blacks want black children

NIGGA WHAT.

IF I COULD DO SOME GENE THERAPY TO HAVE A WHITE KID I'D DO THAT.

WE ALL WANT WHATS BEST FOR OUR KIDS.

Going after halfies is fine, I think. We should be assimilatory.

>In the meantime, it was reported that the number of so called “no-go zones” in Swedish cities, where the police have significant problems in tackling crime, rose from 50 in February to 55 in September. At the same time, Swedish media reported that police are facing a major crisis of self-confidence, with as many as three officers on average asking to resign on a daily basis.

That is from the article, when your police force is wanting to resign because your muzzies are out of control that is not you forcing them out, that is the muzzies pushing out all non muzzies, but please keep on trying to force the "Sweden is tough cuz we wuz vikingz and shiz" meme

This.

Cuck

It's even worse for me

My long-term gf is 100% white w/ brown hair and hazel eyes. She can tan pretty well unlike me with my pale Scottish genes.

Found out recently that she might have some native American in her which gives here the olive skin. It's not a recent relative (her parents through great grandparents are white), but even that one drop bothers me. Thinking about ending it.

Did I say the opposite?

Sweden is way worse now than it was 20 years ago, but it's still heaven compared to most European countries if you live outside cities or in smaller towns

Consider this whole migration thing a bump in the road, we will get back

You've been saved

bumping for this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

>They dont want to leave, we are forcing them
>Police will be authorized to raid asylum homes soon. We plan to deport 40.000 foreigners soon

It is almost as if you said these words in a previous post and are now backpeddling, come on man, shit post better than this, Sweden used to be good with their bantz!

Also I am just razzing on you bro, Swedes are not bad people but you really got to get your shit into line like us Aussies do.

Who cares, you are a male. You can make some bleach kids then dump her and marry anew if you find white girl.

Just be careful to not lose half of your stuff, get all your property to tax haven beforehand.

Pol ruined you bref..... lol we saved your blood line. You will forever be remembered as a hero to your people

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>sweden

Man,
I have strange news to report. I'm one of those Italians that you can easily mistake for a north african. I mean, I don't have the full arab features but still, shit skin dark hair and eyes.
Heck my father is a Saddam Hussein lookalike.

But I'm proud of it. I'm Italian, and I do live and work in Italy so I'm happy with that.

YET... there is a strange feeling that youngsters are getting less "nigger Italian". The hair especially: all the shades of light brown, and quite a few of green eyes, normal skins.

Maybe it's /pol but, I feel a nigger now even in my not white country.
Also some red heads. Italian red heads are bitches... we have a saying that goes "reds and spotted hair dogs have to be killed just born".

WTF

Look at it like this--you are moving the genetics further white.

Otherwise, she'll procreate with some Indian guy and have full out Indian kids to add to the gazillion already on this planet.

That said my husband is half Asian, half Scottish/Irish. My kids are white. Blue and hazel eyes. My son was a tow head--full head of blonde hair all through his toddler years. Maybe a little olive skin tone.

And--high IQ My daughter was #10 in her graduating class of 900. My son is #1.

youre fucking lucky

i got red pilled after marrying a full blood chink

#1 youre not married
#2 shes a half breed so you can enjoy fucking exotic chick and have 75% white kids

is she a roastie? brown nipples? hair on her upper lip? dark labia? come on white man... get real..

Kek, are bitter, single boomers, and the other half is shitskin virgins themselves. They won't even post proof if you ask them nicely. Why would a post on a Chinese children's artwork sharing website affect your life?

That's JUST beyond me.

You have to do what's right.

You're all idiots.
If she's half white and you're white, then your kids will be 75% white.
Being this petty is why the white race is dying out.

Keep them isolated from poo culture and reinforce the white side of their identity. Get them to marry white and by the time your grandchildren start rolling in, they will effectively have been bleached.

Answer this OP you fucking faggot

Bitch, your writing is barely comprehensible

And as for your argument: just because you can improve a bowl of shit by mixing it with a bowl of delicious cereal, that doesn't make it a good idea.

Now, tits or gtfo

Holy shit a riceburner.

Also what kind of Asian? Asian as in poo Asian or Asian as in yellow Asian?