Uhh..happening?

>Damascus has a recording of conversations between the American military and Islamic State terrorists ahead of the US-led coalition airstrike that hit Syrian troops near Deir ez-Zor on September 17, the speaker of the People's Council of Syria said.

Obongo confirmed terrorist

rt.com/news/360656-us-isis-talks-proof/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ueu3y0kfJL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xKmZnIHzldk
ksta.de/politik/interview-mit-al-nusra-kommandeur--die-amerikaner-stehen-auf-unserer-seite--24802176
rt.com/news/360656-us-isis-talks-proof/
youtube.com/watch?v=piN_MNSis1E
mideast.liveuamap.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3474467/Nanny-decapitated-three-year-old-child-paraded-head-streets-says-did-avenge-Muslims-killed-Putin-s-air-strikes-Syria.html
rt.com/news/334013-moscow-woman-severed-head/
rt.com/news/333928-woman-severed-head-metro/
youtube.com/watch?v=QNxfcZ0_CbI
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950631000607
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwwNELdiJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck bump

>RT

Putin pls go

>RT

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Impeachment and execution when?

>“The Syrian Army intercepted the communications between the Americans and Daesh [Arabic pejorative for Islamic State/IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL] ahead of the attack on Deir ez-Zor," Hadiya Khalaf Abbas said, as cited by the Al Mayadeen channel.

Release these recordings Mr Assad.

To bad they released it today. Will hardly get the media coverage it deserves with the presidential debate in a few hours.

also bump

>Abbas promised that details of the recording will be released by Damascus.
>And in other news, Abbas has been found dead presumbly a suicide with 8 shots to the back of his head

Wtf I hate obongo now

Liberals will defend this.

The normies are such brainwashed retards that this won't sway shit in public opinion. If the MSM does pick it up they'll blame Donald Trump's misogyny for it and Obama the warmonger will get another free pass from liberals who are such partisan cucks that they are now the fucking warmongers.

Why does mr.assad have to deal with this bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

And what is Damascus?

Isn't that a cigarette brand?

Sounds like some kinnd of sandworm

I fucking hate that dopey nigger. I also think our current policy in syria is fucking retarded and it's clear we are helping isis indirectly at least I hope it's been indirectly. If they provide real evidence that the obama administration is using our military to work with ISIS to oust assad I'll be fucking enraged and this would impeachable in a heartbeat. This would end it all for the democrats and anyone associated with Obama.

Prepare for incoming audio files from some early 2000's computer game.

This is something I will wait for another source on.
Too close to Russia to believe RT on.

No source, no evidence. Come on guys desperation like this is half the reason why Trump is failing. We can't keep making things up and hoping it works, especially when Trump is up against fact checkers this time.

What's wrong with RT?

u wot m8

They dont verify anything, they're first on the scene but half of it turns out to be total fabrication.

It's very clearly Russian propaganda. They are trying to increase tensions and inflame a race war in Europe around the migrant crisis.

Granted, many Europeans are waking up and realize they don't want Muslims around. But RT is trying to pour gas on the fire to destabilize the countries and make people angry.

So any time a Muslim does something wrong they're not only there showing it, but they'll have some "Muslim scholar / professor" on saying how Muslims are here to conquer Europe.

And some are. So they're not wrong. But RT is definitely propaganda. And their propaganda just happens to align with right wing interests of, 'get those fucking Muslims out of my country.'

So, when will they release the supposed recording and how will it be authenticated?

a city from assassin's creed

Hi Trudeau

Everyone has their biases, Russia and America are essentially fighting a proxy war. This very well could be Russian propaganda.

Leaf is right.

Also, they are literal trolls. Russia is just a big fucking joke when it comes to news stories because remember when they were in Ukraine they were just like, "oh probably some lost drunk lost soldiers just wandered into Ukraine."

They've got top kek material at least.

Gay Johnson

They released an uncut version but its long and has a lot of infeterence, id wait for the proper edit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ueu3y0kfJL4

Isn't that what we want?

>rt is propaganda

wow really haha i just had no idea until the brainiacs in this thread said so

wow

a fucking leaf

rt is one of the lesser biased networks famalam, atleast less biased than any murrican news network

I'm not going with the cultural marxist propaganda, but militarily I want our side to crush Assad and win Syria so that we can undercut Russian oil interests and work on Iran and make sure it never acquires nuclear power.

That'd be nice. If we just fuck off Russia can try to make alliances with Turkey-Iran whatever other power comes to be in the ME.

ISIS is small potatoes.

When you're #1 in the world you're only really competing against #2 and #3.

So basically, it's not really propaganda, they're just stating facts?

:DDDDDDD

>they're telling the truth
>its propaganda

>t.CBC's Suhana Meharchand

essentially, yes. Didn't you know? Anything anti globalist = russian propaganda go- I mean guy

Its just the begining.

>rt is one of the lesser biased networks

When dealing with shit like the American election or the multitude of shootings in America. If it concerns Russian issues, they are just like any other.

Please deliver based Putin. We want to see mud in USA's face. Fuck this kike government.

>but militarily I want our side to crush Assad and win Syria so that we can undercut Russian oil interests and work on Iran and make sure it never acquires nuclear power.

You should jump head first off of something at least 50ft tall.

"Lesser biased" are you retarded? It's literal propaganda. This is the only thing you can trust on RT: The scene they are showing you if it's a live event. I.e. "Explosion in France we're here live on the scene" however anything they write or say about the scene is probably bullshit. That's not to say western media won't try to spin it their own way and have it be bullshit, but they're not trustworthy.

When the fuck have you ever trusted a Russian? Are you retarded?

Yes and no. Ideally we want to incentivize our own birth rates and deport as many Muzzies as possible while implementing some law like, "All European countries must remain 80% white to retain our culture and heritage." (All that can still do that at least.)

What we don't want is Russia making any military acquisitions of power grabs around the globe. We want it all for America. And Europe benefits from America doing this.

However because liberals are in power and not a right wing, they are cultural marxists who want to include the top of North Africa into Europe while getting more 'migrants' so that we have even more people stuffed into our monetary system for the corporations. Something they don't have to struggle with as they don't have to deal with the crime and rape and shitty situations on the ground.

So they're lighting fires around where they live in their power structures just assuming it'll never touch them.

But still, I'd prefer a right wing government that just conquers inferior peoples rather than trying to get them into our fold.

> Overthrow a secular government for financial gain.
> Allow islamic rule to be established

Yep, typical canadian cuck.

This is most accurate summary of RT

First on the scene but often lack of fact checking means a lot of the time their news is little more than a rumor or just wrong.

That being said they do cover a lot of news stories the MSM in the west doesn't, or they will cover something that should be major news but gets buried by the western MSM and is just a passing footnote.

While their news concerning Russia is usually heavily biased its less so when its news about the rest of the world. You could argue they just present anti-US propaganda news stories, but given the amount of times those stories turn out to be true it seems the USA and Obama have done a good job of making the country look stupid themselves

We're too deep into the neo-con plan to turn back now. Might as well fucking finish the job since we're so close.

Why would we ever give up influence, markets, and global positioning for Russia?

All we need to do is to create law and order at home. We need to get people to stop hiding taxes in offshore accounts and these taxes should be used to jail as many criminal niggers as possible with eugenics coming in for criminal nogs to make sure their population stays down and the extra $ from corporations can be used to deport taconiggers.

I'm surprised that people are so gung-ho and buddy-buddy with Russia on this board.

If you're #1, you don't ever prop up #2 and #3. You subvert them and increase your lead as #1.

lmao

A

FUCKING

LEAF

fucking cuckdeau moosefucker

I dont know how it is in Canada and the US but in the UK, most people are either openly or secretly pro-assad. Nobody wants another war involving Britain in the middle east here.

It shows the world what backward fucking shitholes they are so people are less likely to sympathize with them in the end. If the ME is shown as the savages they are, maybe one day we could nuke them if they ever become a problem.

We can't let religious lunatics get a bomb now can we?

The strong feed on the weak, it's the law of nature.

>You subvert them
see

> if they ever become a problem
holy shit china is retarded

No lad. We are friends but we need to solve some problems.

No it doesn't, it feeds the idea that these countries are only ruined because we interfere and usurp order. The left here will never accept that other cultures are rabid and destructive so the best option is to at least leave the countries alone so that they have less of a claim to come here and we can just cut all ties.

>It is better to be the right hand of the devil, than in his path

You seriously think America is #1 because of neo-con led values of global imperialism? Who do you think actively props America to be in such a position as they are in right now? I'll give you a hint, it's not Rumsfeld or Brzezinski

>>...

So you don't believe this information of a coordination between US forces and ISIS is true.

But user, what drives you to this conclusion ?

* Usa will never ever do that
or
* Because RT told it it must be "Russian propaganda" thus fake by definition

This is how it works
youtube.com/watch?v=xKmZnIHzldk

Don't ever for even a single split second assume that complete US global hegemony will benefit you as a simple citizen.

Then again, i wouldn't expect anything else coming from a edgelord who actually believes in bullshit like >The strong feed on the weak, it's the law of nature.

>RT
Kek

May as well source FARS

No, I think ISIS is USA's pet. And they're our enemy, but they're our controlled enemy.

They help us achieve our goals at the cost of thousands of our lives, but not a massive economic war like what we could give up if we allow Russia to control more parts of the ME and make gains. A contained Russia is a good Russia.

They're in Syria because they don't want America to build some pipelines that will make America stronger.

So when you're against America's FP, you're against America being stronger. Which seems really fucking stupid.

Fight cultural marxism, sure. But our foreign policy is deep into the whole now and it's not just sunk cost fallacy, it needs to see completion.

As for the lefties saying, "Yeah but you usurped their governments" you could just argue, "yeah, but it was so full of backwards camel fuckers that it's an islamic shithole anyway now"

thanks for correcting the record, faggot

US education.. ffs

i have to admit you have a point there, but the u.s. is as always breaking international law and doesn't even seem to care that russias actions are legitimate and conform with international law

Not going into your arguments pretending a Syrian pipeline has anything to do with US (I could state it's more related to EU, and their independance toward Russian gaz and oil)

Yet technically you admit the information of US-ISIS coordination, and their cooperation could be true.

So we are still left with something like "It could be true, but as RT said it, it's not".

Not a very solid position thou

Trump just needs to drop that in the debate.

we know Obama and especially Hillary are behind ISIS. if he can produce the redpill then the DNC will rupture like a bloated spider egg.

The laws of nature don't apply to us. We are human. We make our own laws.

You want to behave like an animal you better be damn sure you're the strongest. There are no takebacks on this road. Mercy is for Man.

>Somebody said something someone stated
well for once we're gonna do this
>proofs? I hear your argumentations there, but do you got any proofs to back that up with?
proofs?
>where is proofs?

kek
seriously, we need into that taping if it exists.
If this is true..... wtf are everyone up to.

>They shouldn't have treated saddam this way
>He is still there
>Worst category gjenganger, he curses this land.
His tomb must be broken, and the proper measures taken

So foolish, all they could have done was say; "Saddam, Fuck you! Boom" and it wouldn't happen like this

>Please not be true

drink bleach you fucking leaf (disgrace to mankind)

What's the point of impeaching the president mere weeks before the elections?

I watch rt and murica news channels and somewhere in the middle is the truth

>Abbas
You are thinking about that old dead PLO faggit

This would be amazing. I'm more than a little skeptical though.

Fuck off.

Racist!

Kek, as we say here you got to take everything from there with a pinch of salt, meaning yeah it's a propaganda machinery. Sigh... so is fucking everything else these days, the kikes bought all our papers so dey only be spewing degeneracy and "american"/hillary propaganda.......

No point reading other shit than the comment sections which basically is worse than here.

Obviously it's propaganda, we all know this, but my damn I can't live without it. You just need to filter like everywhere.
>Question everything

It's no doubt they are in here, they are smart these russians.

shit son

Bump

that time that Cred Forums resorted to ad hominem because they had no response

Weak as shit.

*the mascus

kek pic stolen, I missed dat thread I guess.
If US is ISIS why is AQ/FSA and them fighting?
We don't know this mess, but there are indications here. I find this whole shit to be hard to believe.

It's pathetic today, the whole (((news))) mess, here a couple of days ago they fucking shilled for a FSA fuck face their "moderate medina 4 rebel".

I have no words... These are no longer nork papers, dey be goldmansachs all of em. The news on the national TV may be infested by 68-er retards, but they don't do this!

It's not norse of nature, it's semitic and I am sure of it!

A statement. There would have to be legal actions taken against someone at that point though.

>RT

Can I get something that isn't state propaganda?

>overthrow secular governments across the middle east
>extemisits keep proping up
>we just have to keep bombing dem terrorists endlessly instead of helping secular governments crush extremisits.
You're what's wrong with this country. Stop making us look bad and trying to start another cold war.

Now?!

He's doing it to save the dollar and your standard of living though

ksta.de/politik/interview-mit-al-nusra-kommandeur--die-amerikaner-stehen-auf-unserer-seite--24802176

>RT

oh the irony, the state propaganda is the only thing we got left resembling news.

Kikefree and they are demanded to be objective, that's why the 68-ers are under somewhat control, pluss they are mostly still talking about fisk and weather anyways.

Seriously man... it's like I miss the 80ies/early 90ies with one tv channel most parts of the country.

>Well what are we going to watch today?
THE TV!

I ain't kidding. I don't watch TV anymoar, only ski sports, soccer and the weather!(worst part it's not a joke)

Russenorsk, a pre gommie nork-rus language
>Russenorsk had a rudimentary grammar and a restricted vocabulary, mostly composed of words essential to Arctic fishing and trade (fish, weather, etc.) and did not particularly deal with unrelated issues (music, politics, etc.).

Its a city

TEAM JEW = USA, ISRAEL, ISIS

Cred Forums has been saying it for months but the CIA shills denied it !

KEK

A new brand of mascara, don't worry about it.

can't wait until they release the recording

half Cred Forums doesn't have sound webm though, so it's won't be as fun here

>rt.com/news/360656-us-isis-talks-proof/
>RT

It's like our corrupted & lying media, just from the Russian side.

> Our

> We

Shut the fuck up cuck faggot

Former CIA deputy director said in a televised interview that he would go directly after Assad "to hurt Iran" if it were his call. The americans that operate overseas are fanatics, they'll do anything to get at Russia, Iran and whoever else won't kowtow to the US.

Why should they play by the rules if US don't?

You fell for the "FSA is fighting ISIS " meme. youtube.com/watch?v=piN_MNSis1E

There was no indiction for hillary, I don't think there will be impeachement for obama.

>US media not propaganda

We know that Israel supports ISIS though and we know the US is working with ISIS

these things aren't even up for debate and aren't "propaganda" the issue is the existence of the recording which they say will be released

>when they were in Ukraine
When we were in Hohlaine?

What the fuck? If this were feudal Japan, Obama would have committed seppuku by now, he's just so insanely rotten and dishonorable.

>this topic
>this source

maximum kek

At the very least Israel is exploiting the situation here.

If you haven't seen it, there has been several clashes between "assad" and them. Between you got fucking FSA and ISIS in the proximity too, yet they bomb Assad....

Fly straight over FSA and boom hello Assad.

This fucking soup, I have never in my life seen such a fucking mess.

Oh yeah
>Shells were fired from Assad they said
>So they retaliated
>This kept going on, and Assad also responded
>Air planes.
Died down a bit now I think

mideast.liveuamap.com/
Have a look here your self of the current status if you're not a sg fag.

Delete your account.

ANTHINK AHCAHN STAN UP DERE FOR THA WHOLE DEBATE AND NAH SAYH ANYTHIN AN AH SEEZOHALOVEVA

The fact that they have evidence means that their communications were compromised. It's probably also why Russia hit their command center with cruise missiles - leading the the 'outrage' supposedly about Allepo bombings but really about the deaths of their intel officers which they can't mention (because they still claim they aren't the bad guys / working with ISIS) ... as if the USA or Britain would care about a city being ht with a bomb... kek

USA and the Jews (now Israel) have been the real axis of evil for 100 years.Their lies about WWII and their alliance with ISIS proves it

Our media won't even bring this up.

I know we all hate Canada but this leaf got a bit too abused IMHO, its always good to have someone actually using his/her brain and not just taking the MSM or Pol Hivemind for truth but trying to find out what is real, yet, people all mocked him, I think that is shameful.

Both sides of an argument should be allowed to exist, that is why Cred Forums was great, not to just be the Right Wing Tumblr.

That said just based on previous reports I am not at all surprised that Obama would do this, I also believe in ISIS being controlled opposition and hired muscle to stop our enemies with getting minimal blood on our hands.

Doesn't mean I like it or think its close to ethical or moral though.

You dont have media.

>trust us goys we're not supporting ISIS

The denying it is the humorous / maddening part , just like lying about why they murdered millions of Germans and Japanese

>Both sides of an argument should be allowed to exist

Are you a cuck?

>damascus will be releasing recording

Rt or not, the recording will tell all

See this
severely underrated post

Veiztu, hvé rísta skal?
>Veiztu, hvé ráða skal?
Veiztu, hvé fáa skal?
>Veiztu, hvé freista skal?
Veiztu, hvé biðja skal?
>Veiztu, hvé blóta skal?
Veiztu, hvé senda skal?
>Veiztu, hvé sóa skal?

Well, I am stronger then you because I can handle dissenting ideas then overcome them with my own.

You're right, bro. But guess where muslim babysitter has cut baby's head off and went to the street screaming 'allahu akbar'. Not in Germany. In Moscow! What did RT say about it? Nothing! They don't give a fuck about muslim invasion in Russia. They just want to watch Europe burn.
Proof: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3474467/Nanny-decapitated-three-year-old-child-paraded-head-streets-says-did-avenge-Muslims-killed-Putin-s-air-strikes-Syria.html
I was in moscow. The are plenty of middle-asian shit-people who already getting russian citizenship.

>Well, I am stronger then you because I can handle dissenting ideas then overcome them with my own.

You may allow me to breed you gf while you're at it, so strong and self confident.

Rolling for the forth reich and german trump within three years.

Why is everyone saying "Oh it's just RT, dropped"?

yes, RT editorializes. but they're merely quoting an official statement from the speaker of the People's Council of Syria.

they even said that they will release the audio to the public soon. God only knows what's actually on the tape, or if it proves anything, but wait to hear the audio yourself before making a judgment.

If they just made up this as propaganda, it was really Kurd tier shit.

But I seriously do hope dey be trolling us. I'm out for now, gonna go fisking

Satan, pls. Go, be retarded somwhere else.
rt.com/news/334013-moscow-woman-severed-head/
rt.com/news/333928-woman-severed-head-metro/

>rt.com/news/360656-us-isis-talks-proof/
Bumped for peace!

Obama is a liar and a cunt

>We already knew

Thanks for the confirmation OP

BASED RT NEWS

I see this every time rt is a source but ive yet to see an rt story break be a total lie. Sure it's russia biased
But faggots like you act like it's infowars circa 2009

>when they were in Ukraine

Russians are also saying that Americans were the ones who bombed the "aid convoy".

I believe the Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNxfcZ0_CbI

Oh wow!

It's heating up! The Russians killed 30 Israeli/ISIS guys too!

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950631000607

Funny how Israel wasn't meant to be working there!

it's even worse they get direct weapons supplies from isreal and the idf collects insured jihadis. they then got propped up in israeli hospitals and sent back to fight in syria (they even return the dead ones).

>Israeli/ISIS
hm

Kill yourself.

>I discard every report without consideration if its not released by the same guys who created and supported ISIS and Al Qaeda until people found out and they invented the term "moderate rebells"
>t. moderate NSA shill

They don't link to it.

Basically this came up just as the delusional US made a demand in the UN for a no-fly zone against Russian and Syria after the """airstrike""" against the """UN convoy""".

Despite the Russian MoD releasing footage of militants vehicles with the """humanitarian convoy""" (which even without it they could have blasted to their heart content since the Syrian gov didn't authorize nor inspect it. Assad gov' is still the UN recognized gov' of Syria, the UN has utterly no right to organize shit in Syria without their consent or a UNSC vote.

Oh and in the footage strangely no vehicle are marked for ID, with either red crosses, red crescent, or UN on a white field, as it is the fucking rule since before WWI and before the UN was even a thing).

A fucking leaf siding with ISIS

until Trump brings it up tonight and Dems are BTFO

A B-grade sword, duh.

> mfw I've been casually watching RT every time I visit my parents

The fruits are starting to pay off. My Dad has already told my older sister to "hoid den bappn" about Russia a couple of times and is now pro-Trump.

You should spread a little wider for Netanyahu you twink cuck white trash retard faggot

I want at least someone to be caught in this proxy bullshit. It's infuriating seeing so many sides playing off their involvement as nothing while funding and training the actual people involved and sometimes even participating.

>1 post by this ID

this is literally a bot, goys

Yeah Obama is behind ISIS, so what?
Nobody cares Trumptards. The real threat is white nationalism and Russia's allies.

Non-whites are like the Batman of Cred Forums. Proving every single day that the whites of USA, Europe, and Russia have to band together.

I have to thank you for your service.

>leaf
>quality shilling
>I'm surprised that people are so gung-ho and buddy-buddy with Russia on this board.

Literally - wow. Really makes you think.

> leaf

You can smell the piss-stained cockhole from across the ocean.

Someone has to whip the cuckoldry out of these pathetic feminist faggots. Half of them shit sitting down for christ sake.

>Half of them shit sitting down for christ sake.

uh... what about the other half? shit from a 3 ft vertical distance?

youtube.com/watch?v=kqwwNELdiJA

EIN VERFICKTES BLATT

wait, obysmal the mudslime nigger is allied with ISIS?

isn't that treason?

Interestingly, if you flip a Du Maurier cigarette upside-down, the logo changes to WNP = White Nation Power

thanks for correcting the record