One Weird Trick Trump Could Have Done to Win My Vote

He should have first run for gov of FL or mayor of NYC, won and served the position for a term.

As someone who has and does hire people, I can't in any good conscious vote for someone with zero experience.

I won't mind if he wins, but I'm voting for Johnson. He actually hurts Hillary mire than Trump. I just would prefer to have been wrong about NOT voting Trump and have everything be alright than the opposite.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

>oh well as someone who hires men to fuck me in the ass I like to first watch said men fuck other men in the ass first. As someone who hires men to fuck me in the ass this is very important. Did I tell you I hire men to fuck me in the ass

You sound like such a faggpt

>As someone who has and does hire people, I can't in any good conscious vote for someone with zero experience.

I love the work experience meme.

>Voting for someone who's that mentally unstable

Your opinion is dogshit, op

A LEPPO?

A Leppo?

FPBP

You aren't hiring from a field of 1000 applicants for a job you can fill whenever. There are precisely two applicants and the decision has to be made right now. One is a far more experienced criminal with a huge network backing her in her career criminal endeavours, several obvious failures at the same type of job you're hiring for, and severe health issues, and wants to continue business as usual, which is severely fucking the western world. The other is a bit flamboyant and has to take credit for a couple scams, but has promised to make the right moves for the people he'd be responsible for.

You're a fucking retard if you wouldn't vote because your preferred candidate has less experience than you'd like, because you're letting HR (lol) take the hiring decision out of your hands.

>implying it's hard to work for the government

the most he'd have to deal with is high stress and he's a hell of a lot better at it than gramma pissy pants

ITT NEETs triggered; impotent rage fest ensues.

>field of 1000 applicants

Stopped reading right there. Are you 16?

But you do care and now I'm in your head.

So then you'd be voting for a politician.
OP a genius

>But you do care and now I'm in your head.

No, now I'm in your ass

>I can't in any good conscious vote for someone with zero experience.
Eat shit and die.
YOU are helping to kill the American workforce.

Not happy that someone is questioning your shitty analogy? Or is reading just that hard for you?

If that was an actual factor people gave a shit about a sitting President would always win reelection, and like being the mayor of New York City would prepare you for being the President of the United States. Cause who really has experience at being President.

>I can't in any good conscious vote for someone with zero experience.

Sure you can. Worst cas scenario they fuck up everything and get nothing done.

Which for the last few admins who've shit on gun rights, personal liberties, and in general been huge special interest faggots. Would be a nice change of pace.

People with "experience" have been voted in for 3 decades now. How is that workin out? Who was the last major US president to have no political experience? I'll give you a clue his name begins with R.

We don't need your vote faggot.

By virtue of running, Trump is now a politician. And, this will blow your young little still-forming mind, but Trump actually ran for president already and withdrew. So he's been a politician for years. He's only just now succeeding at it.

Consult a dictionary and try again once you've worked out what you're trying to say.

Thanks for Correcting The Record. Faggot.

> Le no governmental experience meme

You silly fuck. The problem with today's world is the fact that those with the most "government experience" also tend to be those that are the most jaded, corrupt, and out of touch with the normal people in society.

"My opponent lacks experience" is a meme phrase that has been uttered all thought history, however it remains largely a meme. There are systems in place where someone appointed to a new position relieved guidance as to what the position entails, and this is regardless of whether this person has worked in government before or not.

Some of the greatest Roman emperors, such as Augustus Ceasar had not one day of government experience when they were chosen to rule over an empire spanning Europe, Asia, and Africa.

>YOU are helping to kill the American workforce.

Probably not. I actually hire Americans to do work.

That's why you hire people who show that they are willing to work.
Experience comes from somewhere. Hiring only experienced workers is why there are so many useless fucks lying around Florida.

>Voting for Johnson

Thanks for wasting your vote

Al Eppo???

Why would you want him infected by a term as a politician. Also Johnson wont build wall and he doesnt hurt hillary at all.

No, its just that your comment was so out of touch with reality, that it wasn't worth reading to completion. I've never had more than 3 candidates in the running for anything. But i hire for jobs worth having (e.g. you can start a college fund with the monwy you make). I don't even think a McDonald's sees that many applications in a year.

You simply lack the understanding required to offer anything thoughtful here.

>mayor
>governor

>No, its just that your comment was so out of touch with reality, that it wasn't worth reading to completion. I've never had more than 3 candidates in the running for anything. But i hire for jobs worth having (e.g. you can start a college fund with the monwy you make). I don't even think a McDonald's sees that many applications in a year.
>You simply lack the understanding required to offer anything thoughtful here.

You fixated on the irrelevant exaggeration. It doesn't matter if the number is 3 or 3 million, it's just there to show how shitty your analogy is.

>You simply lack the understanding required to offer anything thoughtful here.

You can't even spell conscience for fuck's sake. Noone buys that you're in charge of anything more significant than a fast food cash register.

OP is currently taking one leftist HR class in college and talks out of his ass. No one believes that you are an entrepreneur.

Swear that if I am right and you are not employing anyone for a full-time job, that you will vote for Trump.

Your point is generally fair. It's just that for 40+ years Trump has always been on the wrong side of that line.

>I need to vote for someone with experience
>so I'm voting for an open-borders pothead

You're a fucking idiot. Kill yourself.

You obviously aren't in a heavily regulated business, or any business where u have to interact with government employees regularly.

They are fucking idiots. Everything the government touches, it destroys.

I have been with Trump since he announced his campaign, specifically because he doesn't come from the background you think he needs.

>Implying private sector corruption doesn't happen.

Not even hardcore libertarians are as cucked as your post.

Are you familiar with the concept of an entry-level job? Yeah, I don't hire for that.

IMO, likewise POTUS is not an entry-level job either. Frankly, HRC was dangerously underqualified for both the Senate and Sec of State. That's why Bengazi and Syria happened.

I'm not an entrepreneur, but I do run a department within and enterprise. When you get your first job that pays a salary, rather than a job, you'll learn that founders don't make many hiring decions beyond the C suite.

Fuck HR, I never use them for anything other than gathering paperwork. Becuase I need technical people, with the right soft skills, I do all my own recruiting.

What's an Aleppo?

>I have been with Trump since he announced his campaign, specifically because he doesn't come from the background you think he needs.

HRC uses the same criteria when hiring sysadmins.

>One Weird Trick Trump Could Have Done to Win My Vote

Holy fuck this is a textbook, formulaic clickbait title

This is a real shill guys

Already into the "he's a plant"
So what is it, that he has no experience or that he is secretly a hillary plant. Make up your mind and stick to it shill.

Not a plant, just egregiously inconsistent.

>Map shows Dinosaur World
>No Disney
Really? I bet the Jews are behind this