Why do Americans naturally look better than most other people? Obviously disregarding our obesity epidemic...

Why do Americans naturally look better than most other people? Obviously disregarding our obesity epidemic, our skinny people tend to look better than others of the same ethnicity in their native lands. Even first generation Americans look different from their immigrant parents, so it's not just longterm interracial breeding factoring into this.

Obviously black people look different from Africans because we bred them like cattle, but the difference in appearance applies to all races. Whites don't look like goofy Scandinavians or ugly Brits/Krauts. Asians don't have such extreme facial features. Latinos don't look as grungy. Hell, even our Natives don't look like disgusting Inuits.

Take this picture for example. Even if these people weren't posing in front of a mural of their dictators and were dressed in Western clothing, it'd be easy to tell by their faces that they weren't Asian-Americans (unless they happened to be an immigrant).

Obviously it's bound to be some kind of environmental factor, but what exactly is it? All we ever hear about is our food, water, and air being poisoned, but we still end up better physically developed than any other nation's people, as long as we don't fuck it up by gorging ourselves on fast food.

i'm guessing a lot of alpha people made the decision to go to an unknown land. neets stayed in england

Like I said, even first generation Americans look different from their immigrant parents.

Confirmation bias.

Because were the commercial capital of the world stupid. Do you have any idea how much money a dentist makes in the States?

We live in an age of Vanity, being attractive means everything in the social sphere.

nice shitposting faggot, americans are actually ugly as fuck

>countries i have visited: Florida, Colorado, California, Nevada, Argentina, Paraguay, Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, England, Italy, Spain and several parts of Brazil (which is huge)

No.
Even poor people don't look as bad as foreigners, so I doubt it has to do with a bunch of people getting plastic surgery.
>listing states as countries
Besides, those states are absolutely shit-tier.

Post your photo, we will see how good looking Americans are.

Pic related is Christie Binkley btw, 62 years old

>I doubt it has to do with a bunch of people getting plastic surgery.

Cosmetics are enough, we also have the best products. Capitalism over-saturates markets with competition, which keeps standards up to code unlike most other countries.

I'm not saying all Americans are beautiful, but its easier to achieve compared to other places.

>posting my face on a nazi frog imageboard
Sounds like a great idea.
Good point. I didn't think about the kind of things we think of as basic hygiene that are largely unavailable to most of the world. Though, that still doesn't explain Europe.

There are PLENTY of ugly Americans in this great country. Maybe they just know to hide their great shame here.

Even ugly Americans look different from their foreign peers of the same ethnicity. That's really more of the point of the thread. It just so happens that the differences typically happen in our favor.

>Besides, those states are absolutely shit-tier.

now you are starting to sound retarded. your original post didn't say "good looking americans from certain places are good looking".

Like I said in the post above yours, the point of the thread is really more about how we naturally look different, not just better. Also, those states are shit-tier in more than just appearances.

>. It just so happens that the differences typically happen in our favor.

americans and aussies look better for some reason. british look retarded, canadians look like off-brand americans.

/thread

yeah, I know I'm same fagging but this thread is shit.

@90419811
@90419911
You don't get anymore (You)s because of that shit you just pulled.

nice trips.

use gimp or paint or photoshop and circle examples in that crowd that support your bone headed claim.

xenoestrogens in the water kill testosterone levels in all races in America and we all end up looking like neotonized babbies

why do you think the French are constantly rioting for stronger labor laws while ameriblubbers are content with barely getting by on $20/hr?

(((they))) have turned us into low test easily controlled babbies

>xenoestrogens in the water kill testosterone levels ...

>(((they))) have turned us into low test easily controlled babbies

tin foil on sale on aisle three.

>use gimp or paint or photoshop and circle examples in that crowd that support your bone headed claim.

bump so thread does not 404 before he gets back.

he must be installing gimp.

She is wearing a fuckload of make up.

No shit

Americans look better because of diet, medicine and our clean environment but most of all because we are hybrids. If you look at the least and most mixed people in our land, the 'pure' fags are riddled with overbites and other signs of Anglo inbreeding. The rest of us are golden children of Atlantis.

>The rest of us are golden children of Atlantis.

Ok, since OP is off eating lunch, why don't you circle a few of these golden children in this image

England has been inbreeding for centuries. Thats why they are so ugly

Ugly Inbreed shitters are you guys nothing more.

Americans looks like shit. The women look whorish as fuck.

You can always tell a woman is american because of how slutty she looks.

but i like asian girls better than american girls

>how slutty she looks

you shut your hue mouth

This whore has had more dicks inside her than I had meals this month.

that's not saying much, considering you're from brazil and only eat like once a month

REKT

Fluoride. Drink it :^)

>fake tan whores
I can see the STD's from here.

THOSE ARE SNOW TANS AND THOSE GIRLS ARE CLEAN!

Ew bro at least post a qt indian

Being born in the USofA makes even us Indians chads among other immigrants