POL BTFO

WHITE BOYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is it time to ban Canadians and Australians?

>hispanics counted as white
>gross numbers instead of per capita when blacks are 13% of the population

are we done?

Can the thread 404 now?

nobody cares phillipines

>blacks are 12% of us population
>nearly 1/3 of all criminals

>whites lead in crimes that require some thinking and planning like property crime, fraud, motor vehicle theft, arson
>blacks lead in crimes that involve bludgeoning someone to death or pulling the trigger
who woulda thunk it

>Blacks are 12% of the population
>Whites are the 60%, at least in murrica
>9504/60=158.4
>4811/12=401
>401/158.4=2.5
Thus, black men rape 2.5 times more than white men.
This is bait.

This makes white people look really bad.

13% of the population do as much and even more crimes than 60% of the population and yet some people only can read one or two lines because of their own brainwashing ? love it .
Also since blacks are only 13% of the population i think their numbers are way too up, niggers gonna nig.

>Black people are 13% of the population

Explain this then

You should tweet that to him and see if he blocks you.

the numbers prove that black people rape twice as much as white people.

Fenriz, note that Hispanic is rolled into "White".

C'mon, man. Didn't you just get elected to City Council?

this is why i love myself for being in accountancy class. Math = Statistics > your feelings.

Now compare that with demographics.

I know that this is bait, but I've seen that almost all niggers don't understand proportions. I've talked to nogs on jewtube who tell me they "don't give a shit about proportional rates cracka"
When 13% of the population commits half as many murders as 60% of the population, then that 13% is more violent.

This thread will have 240 replies because Cred Forums is full with underage. No wonder we have a daily pewpoodiedie thread. Unbelievable.

what is he talking even about ? i don't get it.
Psychic ? nigga stop watching X-man and do some X-mas... oh yeah that flag...

Well show the psych theories then.
Also acording to this nigger, niggers are more impotent.

So, blacks rape at a rate of 2.5 times more than whites?

Cool.

Nobody thinks that the OP is being serious, we just want to talk about how stupid niggers are.

this

nah half of Cred Forums is full of drunks and shitposters , and this thread has been answeared ( sorry for english please UK don't behead me ) many times.
People are just gonna shitpost until another diaper head blow himself in my capital.

Blacks and browns are still raping at a higher rate

posting a tweet of him making arguments as to the reasoning does not change that blacks and spics are vastly overrepresented in crime

>blacks commit this crime at x times the rates whites do, the only reason there is less overall is because they are a fraction of the population

>hurr crime is caused by impotence

All you have done is implied that blacks and mexicans are impotent at a factor of x times more than whites.

>boy if only I could have children then I would stop raping people

kek

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

Niggers trying to feel better about themselves for being such social trash.
What's wrong? Are you a pathetic criminal too?
You deserve to get shot. Animals don't really have rights.

Sex offenses are not rape you dumb shit.

>Officer a drunk guy grabbed my boob!
>>>THAT'S RAAAAAAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE

sage

Hi oto , please tell me how would you translate " The jew and France " ? is it " Die juden une Frankreich " ?

Why exactly are you blacking out his names?

>but I've seen that almost all niggers don't understand proportions

Yeah, they also have a problem understanding what proportion of 'NO' means a woman does not want to get penetrated.

Is that adjusted to population?
13% nigger
70% White

I'm getting real tired of seeing liberals constantly saying "but there are more white X, but there are more white Y, but there are more white Z" and actually convincing people while doing it

it's always the same trick every single fucking time

Haha... I was just about to post my own screencap. Seems a lot of white males aren't all that white.

Really makes you think...

he's just ignorant and don't have a notion about mathematics, check this guy .
Now who have a love for rape ?

>implying any of you sissy faggots are this jacked

do we have new statistics ? because shit from 10 years won't affect liberals and their stupidity , if they see this they will say it's old and probably staged... yeah when something don't play in their favors they will just say that math is a nazi tool to oppress poor black peoples kek.

No and thats the hilarious part.

>what is normalizing per capita

only if you count spics as white , this is why those statistics show whites as criminals when in facts most of those crimes registered as done by "whites" are in facts done by spics.

Niggers confirmed for retarded subhumans, again.

Cuban here

Those men should be counted as native american or other

>13% of the population
>black women never report rape

Speaking of, where's suicide counts at?

Also, if you get busted taking a leak outside somewhere, that's considered a sexual offense.

Also, if someone sees you naked in your home through a window.

see
That chart counts hispanics as white, so googles are actually raping 3.4 times as much.