Are you guys ready for 2017?

Are you guys ready for 2017?

Yes

jesus christ you westerners

why post the shop when we have so much real degeneracy to go around?

wtf

Cause I sure am

:^)

I would walk out of the hospital after seeing that thing popped out.

well at least he thinks pokemon go is more important than paying attention to his cucking wife

This cannot be real... No one is that cucked are they?

>This image was probably made way before The Last

its shopped
you can clearly see they darkened the child's face
I can tell from all the pixels

Kill yourself

I'm going to toss all these nigger baby's into the river and liberate these fucking nu male faggot's who keep marrying these sluts.

I MEAN COME THE FUCK ON GUY SHE FUCKED A NIGGER AND YOU RAISING HIS CHILD. COMPASSION IS GIVING HER A MONTHS RENT OR SOME FOOD NOT FUCKING RAISING ANOTHER NIGGER THAT JUST GOING TO DO THE SAME AS DADDY. ALSO THAT LITTLE NIGGER WILL HATE HIS WHITE FATHER FOR USING HIS ANCESTORS AS COTTON PICKERS!

AND YOU FUCKING CUMDUMSTERS MUST HAVE YOUR FUCKING MINDS READ! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK FUCKING NIGGERS IS GOING TO SOLVE YOUR DADDY ISSUES? ARE YOU REALLY THAT SHALLOW TO FOLLOW MILEY NIGGERFUCKER CYRUS AND BE A RAP VIDEO CLONE? USE YOUR FUCKING MIND AND BE A INDEPENDENT FREE THINKER. NOT A WHITE GUILT NIGGER FUCKER THAT DOESN'T USE CONDOMS BECAUSE IT WOULD OPPRESS THE DIDNTDO'S AGAIN!

MEN AND WOMEN FUCKING MOCK AND OPPRESS THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT GOING SOLVE OUR SOCIETIES PROBLEMS THEY ARE JUST GOING TO TURN IT INTO A FUCKING NIGGERLAND AND THE INDIVIDUALS WHO KEEP BEHAVING LIKE THIS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED AND NEGATED BY FRIENDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! HELP FELLOW ARYAN AND STOP THIS CULTURE OF COAL BURNING IN IT'S TRACKS!

wtf is wrong with people?

Photoshopped, you guys bitch about the media creating narrative and you do exactly the same thing.

Is that photoshopped or are we looking at a broken man?

I'm pretty sure it's fake.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pokemon was that cucked though.

>her son
>her
>son
Not our son .

yes, shooped

yeah, im ready for 13 BBNW(Before brave new world)

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again!

I believe we already have, poo in loo.

Such is life in the zone.

It seems real in Canada. They literally allow their women to be fucked by niggers. Jesus fucking Christ - how is that possible. How can someone let that happen to their women, do they have no self respect and dont know how to protect their women.

Look at the face of the fat fuck in OP's picture, he looks like a dick sucking faggot, a leaf

+0.5 Faith restored

Newfag detected

>Still playing Pokemon Go

I'm still ready for 2017

When I saw that she shit bricks I shit bricks

Welcome to pol.

This coming from a South African makes me really sad regarding the state of the world. I bet you've seen some shit.

>it's a girl
Abort it

DUDE IS THAT SHIT FUCKING REAL?!?!?

Pokemon GO and then a fucking nigger child......... Cannot be real............ Cmuh... cmuh...

>Are you guys ready for 2017?

Yes, it's shopped. Sadly

It is real

fucking thank god

Holy shit. Will the ayliums just sterilize the surface of the Earth now? Please?

Dafuq are those nips

>american sex education

>her son

dammit, it makes me kek every time

>nipples are as brown as the average german
next

omg did you seriously just assume that kids gender. are you kidding me with that shit in [the current year]

Na the babies been photo-shopped black.

NO. I reject all of this modern bullshit! To hell with the cuckery.

Cred Forums literally triggered by a photoshopped black baby, a father and a wife with her children

They literally saw a weakling balless faggot numale cuck playing pokemon, a whyte independent whore who fucked her way into a beta bucks but enjoyed infinite amount of BBC and an unholy union between whore and weakling made Cred Forums sick to the gut

Disgusting vagina and tits. Horrible.

I need more of these

This is not real... right?

Next picture?

Bit late now innit

Jesus fucking Christ this can't be real. How the fuck can this man live with himself? How the fuck.

0.5 points of faith in humanity restored.

Post-Birth Abortions can be done as late as 17 years and 364 days old.

It's a meme

Probably his sister, although his hipster beard might indicate anything

This actually calmed some of the anger that the first pic incited. What have you done to me pol?