Come Home White Man

Come Home White Man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meanwhile....

Pls americans take me in

Europe is cucked now, clean up your act.

But I'm already home.

>New found land

When will it finally change name to "Land"?

No guns plus millions of muslims..........lets see.........

Why? So I can battle shitskins with knives?

Then be condemned by my own (((elected government)))?

So you're just going to abandon your broken country to the Mud Horde?
Why do we want utter cowards like you?!

When you name your country to "pole"

I'm thinking about it.
It's calling me, my ancestors would want me back for the battle hour

I am not a coward, when the real war starts I will travel back

I just need somewhere to make money for now

you missed one

I'm not even kidding, if a Civil War starts I will find a way to join the white European side

My great grandfather was a member of Lafayette Escadrille, he fought as a pilot in France before we entered WWI. I would someday hope to follow in his footsteps if need be

>tfw you're generic white and don't know where your ancestors are from

btw we're literally a meme province.

Being an American looking at Europe is like going off to college and your parents decide to rent your room to a nigger who fucks your mom.

Accurate

>no iron guard

Pleb, even though i disagree with them because of their 'muh orthodoxy' they are still based

I'm moving to Germany next month. So I will be coming home.

>Europe
>White anymore
Yeah no, I would rather fight here where I actually have a chance instead of moving in with a bunch if cucks who gave away all their rights centuries ago

At this point it's more like Go Away White Man

Send your DNA for testing and ignore all the times it says African and only focus on the white nations it mentions
23&me uses the out of Africa theory in their dissection of your DNA so they lie and say everyone has some % of nigger in them

Is the north of Sweden a good place to buy large pieces of land? That is some freedom right there.

EU shits on USA any day of the week 24/7.

Literally I hope Hillary Wins now

Remove kebab, bring back guns and we'll talk.

>The Earth
>curved along the edges

Nice try rounder earther shill

I refuse to help those that wont help themselves. You get a legitamate armed and funded crusade gping let me know...

xD
your not even in europe russia

I want to, I want to so goddamn bad.

>says the transgender 60% guy with a black muslim president

My job literally doesnt exist in europe. Sorry bros. I gotta stay here for a bit...

This, my family has some information but not entirely sure.

>that fucking fascist flag

Original newfag

You can live with me Swede bro.

Newfoundland is somewhat nigger-tier with all the welfare and pogey.

I will be coming to Europe to study and to fight in the war.

We have about 25 years before whites are a minority and America is gone.There are still things in America worth the white man's time, namely owning guns and creating wealth.

My grandchildren most definitely will grow up in Europe.

Yes. Pls go. No one cares if you start another Reich over there. Just go home.

If the race war breaks out there and not here I will return to my ancestral homeland to purge it of degeneracy and secure its future

>round earth

>news reports come in detailing how hard your mom is being fucked and how many children are estimated to be born
>your mom facetimes you saying you're a racist bigot when you point out her black eye

Never thought I'd die standing side by side with a leaf.

>europe
>white

omw

>I will be coming to Europe to study and to fight in the war.

And, judging by your country's track record, you'll arrive several years after the war starts and then spend the next 100 years taking credit for Russia's victory.

Cheeky cunt.

>t. The U.S. Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation also categorizes "white people" as "people having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa

>Why do we want utter cowards like you?!

murican education.

>pushing the jewish globe hoax

The True White Europa is flat as can be, user.

I just cant take this shit from a nation with king google as a leader and a 60% white country.
Go fuck yourself you tubby cunt.

I would but you cucks basically ruined it...

I like how they use the scientific racial description and then say race doesn't exist

lol no they don't.

Just face the fact your ancestors were BLACKED

t. literally who country

t. pakistan

stay mad cucks.

nah. once Africa empties out we'll claim that next.

Africa. Mexico.

>t. literally who besides NEET roleplaying as his country

>implying ya'll are actually accepting white immigrants and not exclusively importing mud rape culture

Yup, no fucking niggers up there. Cold as hell though, even during summer.

Im Honestly jealous of the east coast. Bc is the worst place in Canada I'm pretty sure it's 90% chinks and indians

I refuse.

I are home

I'm pretty sure Japs don't count as white

Just as long as here isn't Switzerland. We're full. Sorry

No thanks

How based is the population of Warsaw OP?

Are they degenerate western-lite that happen to be Polish or are they defenders of Western Civilization?

Hey you're back!

As I've always said, America is our home. We may be white but we're mutts. What country would accept me or my children as true countrymen?

gg abdul

We're burgers after all mate.

Big dumb cows are unstoppable one they get some momentum.

That being said, I'll help you in your fight, but Europe will never be my home.

اللعنة معطلة نحن كامل

>no fucking niggers up there
Not true.

>France
>Armée catholique et royale
Nope

Im a south african. getting my british passport soon. coming home first plane out and joining National Action. If you dont hate blacks and arabs then you have never lived with them.

> Estonia
> white

DESU I'd say Rome was the greatest

Europe is already lost
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Come to America while it still has a chance of being saved Eurobros

Are u joking

No. Europe has a 1.3 fertility, America still has 1.8. 2.1 if you count white hispanics. It's all ogre for Europe, slimes have a 8.2 fertility rate. Without another shoah, Europe is done in 30 years.

Britain is a police state and you will be put on a list for being a part of a party like that. Be careful.

I chuckled.

>white
>hispanics
pick one

>british
>not arab

Pick one

Am I allowed back potato niggers? I'm 90% Irish, the unidentified percentages can be allocated to my Irish descent because I did my research.

I'm already home

Fuck no.
>hurr durr 60% white
And still more free and less pussy whipped then you'll ever be.

soon

I'm already home.

Retard detected

Why do Germans seem to hate their North American diaspora? I would come home to help but you have to want to help yourselves and I don't see that much of that. Gonna have to stay here and do my part first.

Deo Vindice brother

Skræling?

(((Hispanics))) and White raped 70% blacks > Muslim and literal backwoods niggers

Long live Newfoundland!

UK is closed until """problems""" are resolved.

Maybe Switzerland where you can actually own a fucking gun

Because Canada is fucking us.

You came up with that number off the top of your head.

Europe isn't a country either.

And muslims don't have a 8.2 fertility rate.

The highest fertility rate in the world is around 7.

You must live in a mostly white state, so you don't experience ''vibrancy'' I guess.

I see pictures like that and it sets a weird feeling inside me. I have been to the UK and Denmark... such beautiful countries and rich cultures compared to the concrete jungle out here in Southern California. It was more amazing because I looked like a European citizen (inb4 63% meme) until they heard me talk... still a great experience in the pubs of the UK. art, history, and shooting the shit with some britbros then traveling to Denmark only to find some of the most beautiful nordics ever & awesome history.

Such a shame that our ancestoral homelands are being kiked up in the name of political correctness. We need to control our women now than ever before...they are the ones who are going to dictate the future demographically.

Poland looks on this picture like void that is consuming all light.
>mfw you are from other dimension

My ancestors killed them off.

y euros so salty

>it's another Americans have to reveal that they're subhumans thread

Can't wait until the last white one of you lot gets raped to death by a nigger. I'll be jerking it with that newspaper and if I have to swallow a handful of pills to get it up because I'm an old man by then.

I wish... :(

I feel so hopeless and out of touch with this colony nation. I want the mountains and forests my ancestors lived amongst. This sucks mates.

Reminder that we have few Jews here and the place is corrupt enough for any wyatt mann to prosper.
Come here and dominate the place. We won't mind, we all wanna "improve the race". Bring your money and your dick, and we'll take care of both!

When have you lived with arabs?

>no prinsenvlag

Fuck off, North America is my home and the best hope of the white race.

Google detected. Europe is nowhere close to America levels of shitskin.

>UK
>part of Europe
Nah
Japan is part of asia but they're worlds apart,same with us.
Don't lump us in with you filthy mainlanders

north america is white mans clay

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Interesting proposition, Columbia. Are you muslim free at least?

I'll marry you to get your green card.

>tfw you're generic white and don't know where your ancestors are from
Doesn't matter, the point is where you belong as phenotype. I studied in UK and most brits mistook me for spaniard or Italian (a small minority for romanian and polish) because those two groups are bigger in numbers. If you are familiar with facial morphology you can easily define common racial types among nations with similar culture (like european mediterranean in my case) and other common characteristics such as climate, this means you belong in the same group with them with very little unnoticeable differences. The other option is DNA which undoubtedly never lies.

>europeans literally think dying is what wins wars

okay PLEASE tell me why i only see >1 muslim
maby 5-10 niggers and 100+ white people

TOTALLY

ti ohio

You do realize that America is a much more strategic white homeland than Europe, yes?

200 million whites with a shared language & identity, access to firearms, no easy access to foreign invaders, and stuffed with natural resources > 500 million whites divided up into dozens of ethnicities & languages with no guns and no rallying cry

I read this one too. "Native Americans" BTFO

strangely accurate.

America is a gonner. EVERY white country outside of Europe is destined to be multicultural because they are inherently so. As soon as the US rebeled it lost its identity as an English country and just became a big country of many races, the English just being the most numerous and important.
Europe is everything

Leave him, user. He is probably a 2nd or 3rd gen cityfuck who understands fuck all about America.

How do Americans get over the fact that jews being this much of a problem is solely their fault? How do they see more jews living in their country than in the jews' holy land and still have the balls to call anyone else cucked?

Because we are better than you.

Are you a bald eagle breeder?

You're the goodest goyim, that's for sure.

Salem brother.
You will cross the sea inshalla.
We will kill the dirty kuffars.

More relevant? Yes.
A better place to life? Hell no.

Swedes really are the biggest cucks in human history...

>A better place to life? Hell no.
>shitskin education

Enjoy the EU collapse.

Because you live in Ohio and not Los Angeles which is 30% white.

Don't get me wrong, America is huge and there's 200m white people here. I live in a 91% white city in Wisconsin, but some cities and states are beyond fucked, while the vast majority of Europe is still white.

its really not.

unless you are upper middle class anywhere in europe is better

My paycheck says otherwise.

>t. lower middle class

Do not think you understand the various differences between the regions of the US. Most of our problems are handled at a state level (something Democrats hate with a passion).

>Enjoy the EU collapse.

You say that as if I wouldn't want the EU to collapse. Thanks, I hope it happens soon.

häng dig

It's funny because pink is one of the province's most nationalistic colors, you'll see it everywhere. Looks really gay but the pink is supposed to represent the church.

Now pic related though is fucking gay, it was unironically a serious contender for our flag.

Quality of life in the USA and Europe is so similar as to be almost indistinguishable.

Sorry that this might not be very exciting news.

You're bordering one of the most violent countries in the world and the border leaks like hell.

You also don't have some culture/ethnicity you can call your own except the vague "white." Everyone can call themselves American regardless of biology.

Everything whites could have rallied around are considered racist. That's why they often get the famous identity crisis aka "muh heritage"

Those ethnicities/cultures are what binds people together, user. What do American whites have?

>Cred Forums-land

We've seen how much power states have when faced with a progressive on the federal level with fag marriage.

I'll go head to toe with you

t. white man downtown toronto

meant for

Eh, I knew a emo gay guy from mt. pearl, wonder how he's doing.

Oh, good on you then. Hope you got plans for the future of your family.

Godspeed.

Probably true.

Where are the rural areas of Europe? It is so evenly populated that it just seems to equate to a sprawl of towns/cities, not that that is a bad thing.

It is just different to what I am use to. A 20 minute drive puts me in the middle of a swamp. An hour later I am in the middle of nothing but trees, with no population.

>identitarian
>fash
You cannot associate these two

Checked. I guess KEK brings dark news.

The violence isn't as homegrown as you might think. It is a result of US policy that dictates certain markets. Indirect, but we have a lot of say in that violence.

The issue lately has been getting the state and federal governments to recognize this. We are making headway.

>America has no culture meme
kek

>What do American whites have?
Space. A lot of fucking space.

This is what Europeans don't have, and you underestimate how important that can be.

You have no clue how conservative states have handled the issue, nor do you understand how the matter relates to our constitution.

>European intellectuals

Quite the opposite actually.

In most of Europe we have smaller towns and lots and lots of very small villages. This is dotted with largish cities.

We don't really tend to have many suburbs outside of a Capitals.

So where I live in a village of about 1000 people you have a 10 minute drive to a medium town of 10,000 + and a 40 minute drive to the nearest largest city 100,000's.

It's more allegorical to veins with the entire body covered in them, but they're quite small.

What's wrong with Norway?

So conservative states get to deny faggots the right to marriage? Going to need a citation on that.

Enjoy drowning

Newfoundland independence movement when?

>violence
I was talking about Mexico. And I have personally met illegals in the US. I have never met one here that I know of.

>meme

I didn't say you don't have a culture. I said that American whites don't have something they can claim as their very own that people haven't tarnished as racist.

That is because your minorities claim to be 100% American culturally that on top of what they got that is exclusively theirs.

What would they rally around?

I'm a Jew. I acknowledge that my people never belonged in Europe in the first place. The existence of a Jewish community in Europe is one of the greatest historical flaws. I personally believe that Europe should, for all intents and purposes, by left to the Europeans. What they decide to do with that is none of my concern.

Only if constitution.

Make every Newfoundlander read pic related and there would be so many riots that we'd be independent within weeks.

I see. That is fundamentally opposite to how America is set up. Americans expand far to acquire more land for personal, business, or whatever reason really. The downside to this is the farther you go, the longer it takes to get to any center of commerce.

This is kind of how suburbs became a thing. That and white flight of course.

Not at all. Religious figures fought, and won, many lawsuits in which they secure their right to not recognize, nor be forced to marry gay couples.

The balance to this is that these "civil unions" will be considered a marriage under the eyes of the law.

There has been a legal separation of marriage from the sacrament for quite some time, so essentially "gay marriage" is the legal recognition of such a union for tax and legal purposes.

Things such as adoption, or any other morally grey areas, are still handled at the county or state level. The situation of such things is still up in the air, but it is in favor of conservative thought.

None of this even applies to my state, which doesn't operate under common law. Stop pretending to understand our laws.

Whats wrong with Finland?

>Return to a muslim infested shit hole
No thanks, i want to live.. and as someone surrounded by niggers, that really says something.

Bought this for the old man's birthday a few years back. Gonna have to pick it up for a read.

>I was talking about Mexico. And I have personally met illegals in the US. I have never met one here that I know of.

I was talking of Mexico as well. The current violence on the border of Mexico is a direct result of archaic laws of the DEA, something which is in dire need of address. As to the illegal thing, that is not new. Illegals have always been in the US, it is only a problem now because of the quantity that have arrived in such a short time span. It threatens the very real culture you question.

>American whites don't have something they can claim as their very own

The foundation of the nation is what we claim, and as such allow non-whites to consider themselves American, so long as they adhere to the American way.

How can you say Americans have nothing to rally behind when years ago American Patriotism was being accursed around the globe? Cognitive Dissonance, friend.

Change the 3rd caption to say go back to asia

I'd rather be with islanders than Muslims

Everyone not from Pangaea, get on the rocket ship.

Americans have. American whites don't. You have googles and spics that call themselves 100% Americans too.

Kind of like in the later Roman Empire when the Germanic immigrants called themselves Roman, but clung to their heritage as well.

Finland is the worst nordic country if you "want to make some money". Sweden isn't much better though. The taxes are too damn high for an upper middle class worker.

but user, I am rocketship kin and that triggers me :(

Together we can build something greater.

Lol that picture is when Obama came to Selma the black capital of alabama to rile our black people up because they dont protest or break as much shit as other states. Too bad our black people are cool and they get that yes, segregation totally works

>That small dot on Iceland
>No lights on Greenland or Jan Mayen
That's fugging comfy

You have to go back

Jan Mayen is just a volcano with one tiny scientific station.

I hope we learn from you and build one huge refugee processing camp on the slopes of it.

>Americans have. American whites don't. You have googles and spics that call themselves 100% Americans too.

Of course they can, but that isn't purely a good thing. Americans are (suppose) to be held to a standard as dictated by our forefathers and the constitution. It is through this that while those of low class can call themselves American, they must also adhere to the system in place by Americans.

This last bit is what the issue has been lately. People are forgetting being American isn't all roses and sunshine 100% of the time. It is why from the outside it looks like we are in a continuous cycle of anarchy, but in reality it is by intent. The constant picking and bickering between all aspects of being an individual American is what refines the thought. It is also what allows the states to clash with each other without harsh conflict.

It is this idea of refinement through competition that is a core tenet of being an American.

I am eligible for Italian citizenship, so I applied and am just waiting on the papers and shit. Started studying Italian too just in case I really move there.

Pink White and Green Forever!

Quads of good luck.

Ciao my burger

As soon as fucking possible!!!

i will probably move to europe some day. i dont feel like learning another language though, so I guess its bongland for me. sigh.

I need to read that so bad.
I wish we left Canada

If Canada was honest and truthful we'd never be a Canadian province desu. They had to lie and deceive to get us on their side.

>round earth
post the real pic