THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE DISCUSS

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE DISCUSS.

What would happen to a person life, if it started praying unironically to kek?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=56g3htalSog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek will reward you with luck.
In one way or another you will be lucky.

the frog also starts to manifest itself around you so you notice that he will reward you.

DAILY REMINDER:
now that we have some notereity, every kind of degenerate imaginable, including these FUCKING NEW AGE SATANISTS are coming out of the woodwork to try to coopt us for their purposes. This Kek shit isn't just ironic funposting, these faggots are promoting it here to push their 'Kaos Majickian' agenda. If you fall prey to it, don't say you weren't warned.
saged

There is not a body of religious text on kek.
No tradition.
No prophecy.
No messiah.
No purpose.

You don't share the original egyptian mythology or texts. So what the hell do you promote praising it if you don't even take it seriously?

Let's have a serious discussion on pepe/kek,

I legitimately believe in kek, or at least the psychic energy of thousands of like minded anons.
as far as what you get, ask not what kek can do far you, but what you can do for kek

I have noticed a increase in repeating digits in my life (most likely confrimation bias, had I not already been on high alert for digits, t. autistismo) Just last week I won a huge stuffed doggo with a tombola ticket 33, I love that doggo, and the ticket has gone in my wallet with the four of clubs

>That number
Your faith is weak my child

What do you believe in? That the frog is real? That there is a frog god?

What does that god means? What does it stands for? What does it want? What is it purpose?

>what is its purpose
All kek wants is banter and memes

I did that long before kek and pepe were things

At least, before they were Cred Forums memes

Read the book Small Gods to get an idea.
Fun stuff.

Kek is an once in a lifetime opportunity for some people to feel like they've achieved something for the first time in their lives.

I want also a stuffed doggo, please KEK

a fluffly one thanks

It’s from N’kai that frightful Tsathoggua came—you know, the amorphous, toad-like god-creature mentioned in the Pnakotic Manuscripts and the Necronomicon and the Commoriom myth-cycle preserved by the Atlantean high-priest Klarkash-Ton.

This is your daily reminder that Kek is essentially Tsathoggua and you are all practically cultists.

I have some insider information on this topic. Serious discussion:

Q: What is it that the internet and the power of "deities" fundamentally share?
A: Attention is currency.

Snapchat was worth more than a BILLION dollars before it had a single path to monetization. Not a cent of advertiser money, no data selling, so why were investors ready to give millions to a startup that admittedly had no business model? Because attention is currency. They were in the pockets of 300 million people and could push a notification, gather data, stream a video or show a photo to 300 million people at the same time, and confirm if they had seen it or not. That's the new age.

What does this have to do with Kek? Well, researchers are aware (but not publishing) that we have identified macroquantum effects. As you know, it was previously thought that quantum behavior at the quark level had no effect on matter-scale interactions. This is incredibly naive, but sealed the issue for a while -- even though we find that quantum effects DO produce confirmed physical phenomenon, like particle/antiparticle pairs in quantum foam lead to Hawking radiation around the event horizon of a black hole. You are of course aware of the statue of Shiva at CERN. Not a coincidence.

The jist is that observation "steers" our material universe through the probability wave of all possible universes. Ancient societies used to place a great importance on astronomical events, and those events happened to coincide with important changes for the people who worshipped them. This is because their aggregated observation "weighted" that event towards the collapse of the probability wave. In our society, global Elites worship Canaanite deities (see DNC leaks for jokes about Moloch, Minerva, names which are completely strange for even very religious to be familiar with, much less "secular humanists". In the ancient world, child sacrifice was thought of as a powerful offering to your deity that would influence events to come. Why? Infants and children have a greater probabilistic impact -- someone in their 80's has very little change left to impart to the world. By institutionalizing and industrializing the practice of infant sacrifice, millions or billions of potential world-lines, the world-changing people and their interactions, their writings, their complete effects, are pruned out of existence. This "weights" the probability density towards worlds which are determined by those who made the sacrifice.

Spontaenously, here, through Kek we are doing the exact same thing they have been doing around the world. It's our concerted attention which manifests changes to our reality. We don't need religious texts, prophecy, tradition. It goes without saying that this is a chaos system -- very small changes to the initial values can have drastic results on the outcome. Ironic or otherwise, our aggregated observation of world-scale events changes them.

Shadilay.

Keks a fucking demon who's gonna turn you into a empty shell of ironic laughter, even as you go feet firsts into a wood chipper.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=56g3htalSog

Go back to the Lord, before you are consumed.

Good, I always wanted to be in a cult of comedy.

are you the guy that made these videos?

No. He's a bald spaz. But a bald spaz who's informative.

Listen, when physicists are ready to accept the gnostic explanation for the big bang and god, then you are ready to understand WHY these spooky quantum effects happen.

You might think that someone muttering about being one with the universe is just a quack or hippie, but they understand the nature of the Isotropic Vector Matrix better than you ever will. This is because you are stuck in the myth of materialism. When you are ready to accept the truth come back and ask about quantum consciousness. Until then good luck with your 'science'.

As long as you keep pretending that there really are separate objects and beings the reality of this universe and it's fundamental nature will be closed off to you.

>What would happen to a person life
demonic possession

the cure is an exorcist. there are more exorcists these days, since the exorcism biz has been picking up in recent years.

Your parents will disown you.

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

KEK WILLS ITS

The current of kek is mostly informed here, on Cred Forums, with shoddy will and shoddy intentions. You can expect the same reflected back to you, should you worship.

Fuck, after this post I am unironically against abortion

Nothing I said is in disagreement with this. It's clear to me WHY these quantum effects happen. Gnostics know more than they let on. I don't pretend to be stuck in the materialist trap paradigm.

Fuller was right about a lot of things but he had very little to work with, and didn't have the experimental evidence or breadth of practice to extend his reasoning to the really important topologies and ended up being a weak symmetrist.

The reality of this universe and it's fundamental nature is closed off to me? Enlighten me, then.

Just pray to him and watch it my monkey brother.

Kek is the manifestation of our toughs and wishes.

It's pure meme magic.

I don't understand. So our combined attention manifest our thoughts and mental imagery into reality? Is this what you are saying?

meme magic only appears to those with pure kek in their hearts and it always shows at random, but just in right time

kikebook.com/8kek8

You are ready. Join the Church of Kek and you shall be saved!

PRAISE KEK!
PRAISE HIM!
ALL HAIL!

Shit, you even got a flag now.

Pretty much this.

>tfw a family of frogs lives on my property and literally wait by our door to be given cat food on a plate

we spotted them munching on the cat food we put out for our outdoor fuzzballs and then started putting some out specifically for them. this was way before pepe/kek meme madness. they got fat as fuck and wait patiently, not even running away when we put the food down. i've stroked them and everything.

i guess my life is set

Just saying... I got blessed by Kek.

Praise be him.

We always had a flag!

PRAISE THE FROG GOD!
PRAISE THE BATRACHIAN LORD!

The Holy Trinity of Kek is:

1. Lulz
2. Banter
3. Chaos and Destruction

I personally think these are noble and pure ideas, certainly worthy of a true religion.

this is why i am against anons getting drunk for the debates. it will weaken your innate magickal abilities. so, please, let's discourage this drinking game crap and stay razor sharp like trump. hillary will be loaded on xanax to calm her nerves, amphetamines to wake her up, all her usual meds, and a shot of booze for good luck. trump will be clear headed as fuck and dominate like a boss.

witnessing trump in action proved to me once and for all that drugs are only a hindrance to attaining personal power. he's the greatest example of the benefits of a sober life. he's right, his brother was right, if donald got into alcohol he'd have gone totally off the rails.

Joke's when the Deep Ones awake and eat us first while you have to suffer through a millenia of mindless horrors