FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT ASSANGES SUPER LEAK WILL BE HAPPENING TODAY...

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT ASSANGES SUPER LEAK WILL BE HAPPENING TODAY. HE SAID IT WOULD BRING DOWN CLINTON BEFORE THE DEBATE EVEN HAPPENS.

twitter.com/wikileaks

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED

Other urls found in this thread:

usasupreme.com/assange-i-will-bring-hillary-down-before-the-debate-stage-on-september-26th/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_FBI_files_controversy
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780443114368532480
shtfplan.com/headline-news/someone-just-sent-a-message-putins-favorite-chauffer-killed-while-driving-presidential-limo_09092016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Losing faith in him

Kek guide us, is this man full of shit?

Do you really think Twitter, who h has shown it's censorship and bias, will allow this to trend?

He will release same time or just after the debates. To prevent coordination CTR/Media coverup.

Look at how they buried the WA shooting.

KEK. FUCKING. WILLS. IT.

I am hereby friendlily reminded.

I hope youre right user

Idk mate we've only gotten close to an answer twice. Maybe even he himself is unsure.

KEK will deliver us justice. Do not lose faith.

>People caring about a bunch of emails

are drumpftards really this deluded?

Wouldn't it make more sense to release it the day before the debate? If it's this career ending leak the media would be powerless to censor it.

Forgot a link

usasupreme.com/assange-i-will-bring-hillary-down-before-the-debate-stage-on-september-26th/

Assagne is full of shit. Everything wikileaks have released so far has been largely ignored. Nobody gives a fuck about the foundation. I bet he expected it to be much bigger than it was but he underestimated the stupidity/apathy of the general public.

If he had anything better it would be out there already. I hope I'm wrong but I don't believe he has an ace up his sleeve.

I dont cafe. All his leaks have been garbage.

This is such shitty time to release it. I am hoping he just says it to keep Hillary's mind on it while she debates and doesn't actually release it today

>trusting an Australian

Its like you guys enjoy being btfo

There is already enough out there to indict her and she has not been. More won't change that. She must have information on her enemies from the stolen FBI files when Bill was president.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_FBI_files_controversy

wikileaks and neets confirmed to be the jew

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780443114368532480

WHY DO AMERICANS KEEP USING 'VERY' IN THE WRONG WAY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone forgot about the DNC.

>ctrl+f
>nothing except your post
Now you're just shitposting, mate.

Thats why more than a couple top members of the DNC were removed. It wasn't just Wasserman.

Post YFW Assange made a deal with the establishment to seal his info... in exchange for immunity.

>trying to ctrl+f for text in an image
Croats, everyone.

What a terrible idea. Then MSM will be covering the post-debate afterglow instead of the leaks (not that they're covering them adequately anyways, but I think you know what I mean).

call me a newfag but i have no idea what you are talking about

Even more, she's deemed a hero in the intelligence community for her actions in the 80-90s. She brokered deals that lead to every enemy of the state installing backdoored file management software which gave the State unlimited access to every nations secrets.

This whole FBI scandal is nothing to her, she has FBI in her pocket. And currently the former head of CIA works for her, in a regime shifting taskforce. If anyone's gonna start WW3, it's her for messing with Russia.

shtfplan.com/headline-news/someone-just-sent-a-message-putins-favorite-chauffer-killed-while-driving-presidential-limo_09092016

Democrats, not even once.

This. Shrs not in prison yet and, she won't be.... Unless trump pulls this off. Im scared.

It's almost 2pm, what the fuck is he waiting for?

Kek.. send Assange!

Ties to Al Queda quote me on this.

You're not just a newfag, you're completely computer-illiterate. I feel bad for insulting the Croat on your behalf, now.

Was hoping he would release something small but important enough to come up at the debates. Then release the rest late October.

Implying any msm outlet will cover the leaks anyways. Maybe a 5sec. spot on fox.
>New hillary leaks and now rick perry on dancing with the stars

It's called an October surprise for a reason.

>assange leaks info before debate
>news networks cover that as a nonissue instead of Hillary's inevtiably poor performance tonight

okay. thanks for your help

It would be a terrible idea to release anything today, if he wanted a bomb to blow her away at the debate he should have released it days ago to give the neets time to comb through it for the most damming evidence and to then push it forward.

it's too bad this will never happen, though I really wish it would

desu it seems like he either thought his leaks up to this point would have easily been enough, or he knows they aren't and he's merely trying to scare the clinton campaign into thinking he's uncovered some terrible secrets only known to them

it's already the day of the debate. he's not going to make good on his promise

What if he sent them to Trump beforehand so he could ask her the questions about leaks that were released hours before debates?

>tfw Assange disappears and wikileaks releases a scandal on Trump instead

>he thinks assange will produce anything of worth

I suggest you get pic related ready

Assange is a wise man. He predicted exactly what was going to happen with the FBI investigation. Have faith.

Assange is on the payroll of The Clinton Foundation®.

The only leak we'll be getting is if Hillary's catheter bag malfunctions.

It will malfunction.

he never said that. prove me wrong. he never said it would be an 'October Surprise' either, but that one is more plausible than OP's claim. October Surprise wording was brought up to him in an interview and he didn't confirm or deny it once.

How about the DNC leaks which caused 5 people to step down including the head and triggered lawsuits from Bernie supporters? DNC admitted rigging. A DNC official died over those leaks. oh no im sorry he didn't die. he was robbed in broad daylight in washington D.C. days before his testimony, but nothing was taken.

woowoo hippy clifhigh says it will be a very short debate so im kinda betting on a habbening

he wouldn't release anything now. it'd take too long to verify and trump wouldn't risk using it.

I heard he ran out of gas on a jet ski again and was found beached on the shores of Cuba

if I were him, I would take it, sealing one big scandal for staying alive is a great deal

especially since someone else could potentially leak it later

something tells me it would never be that simple

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY HAS GOT TO QUIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

THE LAST DEBATE, THE FINAL LAP
HILLARYS PANTS WILL FILL WITH CRAP
THE CROWD WILL SCREAM, THE CROWD WILL ROAR
WE MUST NOT VOTE FOR THIS STINKY WHORE

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT,
THE STAGE, A HUNK OF POO WILL HIT.
DEMOCRATS WILL LOSE THEIR COOL,
WHEN HILLARY BEGINS TO DROOL.
ANOTHER STROKE, ANOTHER FEVER
KEK SHALL SMITE ALL NON-BELIEVERS!

ENDLESS LIES
SAUDI TIES
WHEN SHE TALKS
THERE'S NO SURPRISE
SHIT COMES OUT
INSTEAD OF WORDS
SHUT THOSE DOWN WHO TWEET LIKE BIRDS
YOU'LL NEVER HEAR HER MAKE A FUSS
THE DONOR CLASS COMANDS OF US
SO WHEN YOU VOTE PLEASE BE WARNED
EXPECT NO MORE
FROM THE CORPORATE WHORE

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
BEFORE ELECTION NIGHT SHE WILL QUIT
DEPORT THEM ALL
AND BUILD THE WALL
A NOOSE AROUND HER NECK WILL FIT

KEK AS MY WITNESS,
IN THE NAME OF TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR
SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP.

>implying her enemies are in a position of power to actually bring charges
The FBI director and Sec Gen shill for her in front of congress, there's literally nobody that can touch her legally if they refuse to pull the trigger.