I'm left leaning and a Trudeau supporter. I'd like to hear why you hate Canadians/Their government so much

I'm left leaning and a Trudeau supporter. I'd like to hear why you hate Canadians/Their government so much.

I believe that offering refuge to those in a warzone is the right thing to do. I believe that all Bibles should be removed from every hotel because it's discriminatory to other religions. I believe that people, especially those of white anglo descent should say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" due to the massive influx of immigrants who do not celebrate Christmas/Have had Anglo oppression in their ancestor.

Justin Trudeau believes in these things and that's why I voted for him. I know I'll get flak for this but I'd like to discuss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc
calgarysun.com/2016/09/13/doug-ford-compares-justin-trudeau-to-a-snowboard-instructor-drama-teacher
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

shutup fag

FUCK YOU LEAF STOP BRINGING MUDSLIMES TO THIS HEMISPHERES LET THEM ROT IN THEIR SHITHOLES

>I believe that offering refuge to those in a warzone is the right thing to do.

Especially if you were the one arming ISIS amongst other opposition groups, as well as "accidently" bombing the Syrian army.

all your beliefs are childish. study economics

I don't really care about any of that shit.

What I care about is that he's burning threw money at a breakneck pace.

The treasury printed more bonds (debt) this summer than at any point even in the financial crisis (08-09).

Unemployment is at 7% and climbing, there is a housing crisis in 2 of the 3 biggest cities, and we may officially be in a recession again when the Q3 figures come out.

Fix the economic issues and then worry about all the social stuff.

You think it's better to hold some fucked up loto and save 25 000 out of 6+ millions instead of spending that 1.5 billions we've spent on those 25K here, and instead improving the quality of life for millions living in camps?

Do you hate refugees or something?

>I believe that all Bibles should be removed from every hotel because it's discriminatory to other religions. I believe that people, especially those of white anglo descent should say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" due to the massive influx of immigrants who do not celebrate Christmas/Have had Anglo oppression in their ancestor.

Nice bait fag

you are a disgrace to our country and our heritage, please die

youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc

Canada spending billions on refugees would be like my deadbeat, drug addict brother on welfare who's got thousands in debts for traffic violations taking out a loan of 2K to give to charity.

And getting praised by the population for doing it.

>I'm left leaning

>Trudeau supporter

reallymakes u think

reminder to s*Ge all canadians

The safety of those fleeing war zones should not come at the expense of the countries they flee to.

Syrians are cowards who abandon their women, children and elderly rather than stay and fight to rid their country of ISIS and other fuckery.

Culture should not be eradicated at the expense of non-natives. I'm an atheist but saying Happy Holidays is fucking retarded and disrespectful to the native population and its culture. Imposing this on others should be illegal.

Trudeau is a do-nothing piece of shit who was only elected because he's pretty.

America should only consider non-sunni refugees for Detroit.

You're a dumbass for wanting to tell hotel owners what to do with Bibles

You're a spineless pussy for wanting to tone down your own culture with the intent of making others feel welcome

You make me proud

>When you make an absolutely abhorrent post

I'm sure if he virtue signals some more all theses problems will go away.

Nigga you mean continent

praise kek

It doesn't really matter.

>LET'S PAY FOR OUR TRANSITION OFF OF OIL WITH INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO TRANSPORT OIL
>PLEASE NOTE THE CURRENT YEAR

I believe that the extraordinarily rich countries with a belief system similar to the refugees bordering said warzone should take up that responsibility. They have to go back.
>I believe that all Bibles should be removed from every hotel because it's discriminatory to other religions
Canada is a Christian country. All other religions are your guests.
> believe that people, especially those of white anglo descent should say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" due to the massive influx of immigrants who do not celebrate Christmas/Have had Anglo oppression in their ancestor.
If they don't like you saying Merry Christmas then maybe they should go the fuck back to their country. You shouldn't feel bad that your ethnic group is the undisputed champion of world history.

All those beliefs are retarded reasons to support a candidate, not to mention wrong, tl;dr
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Trudeau campaigns on a 10 billion dollar deficit
>Budget turns out to actually be almost 40 billion deficit
>Barely a fraction of that money is going into recovering our burning economy.
>Most is being spent in foreign nations and shitty social welfare programs that are further bankrupting the fucking country.
>Deficit estimated to reach about 140 billion by the end of his first term.

Justin Traitor is going to kill my fucking country.

You'll soon know this feeling.

>takes in country destabilizing level of immigrants who cannot be vetted
>still ignores rift with first nations

Lel, Canadian governments.

He wasn't elected because he was pretty.

He was elected because of dude weed, which he is back pedalling and will never come to pass. De-criminalization won't happen either. There's no reason it hasn't yet, they have a massive majority and no one can stop them.

Doug Ford has the potential to be our Trump, the hero that this country needs.

calgarysun.com/2016/09/13/doug-ford-compares-justin-trudeau-to-a-snowboard-instructor-drama-teacher

>Why?

A FUCKING LEAF

Because you voted for an outright sjw canadate more than hillary and who's more omg my feelings than practical there ya go :/