Kek worship thread anyone?

I think we ought to worship the great kek to ensure tonight's happening. Tell the great kek what you want to happen tonight in this thread and post all kek worship

>praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off mexishits!

Ahh kek we welcome thee

Meme magic will win

You cannot stop the meme magic

I can not think of a worthy offering. Kek please forgive me. I only ant to give to you the best that I can

Dont not be HESITANT, KEEP MEMEING and trump will be PRESIDENT

Praise Kek. Speak to us tonight, great one.

Time to make this thread high energy

Shit stroke in bound tonight

Hillary will loose

Trump will win

Just saved that fucking amzing gif, shill some more pepe and kek

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

Kek will deliver tonight at the debates

Praise kek or else.

Key will give the power to stay cool calm and collected to Mr. Trump while hillary has a fit.

Enjoy your ban.

If u reported me ur a fag ctr shill

Fuck ctr

lol what a great pic

truth essences!!!!!!!!!!!

Poot in pantsuit
Poot-suit Riot

Hillary will collapse on stage.
Praise KEK

Trump gets BTFO by based Hill

KEK WILL DANCE ON THE CORPSES OF THE WICKED

YELLOWSTONE GOING BONKERS

lol

off by one, trying one more time, if still negative that just means it's not the right time yet

Praise be to Kek and blessed be his loyal disciples. Let us all take a moment to bow our heads and meme.

Fuck you, pay me.

Keep memeing so Hillary gets destroyed by Trump in tonight's debate.

Praise Kek!

You know you hate the immigrants greek dude, you already had to deal with armenians

kek is our master, all hail or glorious Egyptian god of chaos

fuck off retard

shilling this hard

Shadilay o mighty Kek! May Hillary collapse on stage! Praise to be Kek! May Pepe's name be exclaimed again!

How dare u desecrate glorious dubs with your CTR FAGGOTRY

The sane British anons are watching with bated breath tonight - Trump can do it, and, with a little help of meme magic, we can pull through!

HILLARY DIES ON STAGE, KEK WILLS IT

Good ausie

Common , dont let kek down pol, keep memein

Nigger

Glory to the Bull-Headed One - The Brazen Bull - Our Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood, Moloch.

He will sweep the Frog God away and offer up your bodies as fitting sacrifice to his Gory Majesty. The Master will have you - you will drown in your own blood as a cringing slave or offer yourselves up to MOLOCH.

Make your choice now, and be swift.