Filthy goatfucker

UK journalist Mehdi Hassan exposed that he is islamist and called non muslims filthy cattle. His bots are deleting this video on all bigger sites to keep image of moderate mudslime who can preach about migration.

tune.pk/video/6385248/mehdi-hasan-says-non-muslims-live-like-cattle-and-homosexuals-are-like-paedophiles

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mehdirhasan?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtu.be/TG9ONF3CWV8
youtube.com/watch?v=CzYlkGbYG1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't this the guy who interviewed dawkins last year? I thought he gave dawkins too hard a time and strawmanned the fuck out of him.

glad to know he's also a morally inept bigot

bump

Meme it.

bamp

Not even following the Quran's interpretation. What an idiot.

Bump. Some mods here are Kremlin shills

So moderate and progressive

Bump

fuck this backward ass cunt. religion is a cancer and ought to be outlawed.

bump

Post it on his Twitter.
twitter.com/mehdirhasan?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>Mehdi Hassan
Ahh.. another good secular indian export.

So he can find out about this sauce and wipe it clean also?

>Muslim
>studied at Christ Church, Oxford.

yeah where are all those great prestigious muslim universities. oh wait. fucking hypocrite

When will Muslims learn, YOU are the animals. Muslims worship a pedophile, Muslims screw animals, Muslims screw and marry their cousins.

>When will Muslims learn, YOU are the animals
You think they dont know that the moment they first see their wife's hairy asshole? They fuck goats because what's the difference?

>islamic university
most muslims are illiterate. They are lucky to attend grade school, let alone university.

University is a Judeo-Christian establishment, that is being hi-jacked by Atheists because Atheists have no real culture, they just borrow everything from everyone else and claim its revolutionary because they are allowed to be more degenerate in life.

Maybe if you used a little discretion before calling Chernobyl a designated shitting street, we wouldn't have shitskinned subhumans with macular degeneration writing fucking papers.

Stfu Christcuck you have no idea what you're talking about

POST THIS SHIT ON YOUTUBE, BOYS

I hate this guy so fucking much. He had gen Flynn on a few times and just straw maned and talked over him the entire time.

People like that kike cunt in Vancouver deserve harassment but this muslim piece of shit deserves so much more. We absolutely have to get him fired.

plenty of atheists have culture and lived ethically good lives. Bertrand Russel? Spinoza?

most people who study and think deeply about moral philosophy aren't religious.

values and wisdom come in all shapes and sizes, from Aristotle to the Mohists, religious and not religious.

The problem is when people lack values, or just blindly accept them from doctrine, like most religious folks, like this dipshit.

same for the dawkins interview.

bump

It's nearly two years ago now, and the entire debate should be a good lesson to anyone trying to argue against Islamists, nearly every trick in the book gets used.

Didn't this all come out years back? I seem to remember David Starkey laying into him about it on Question Time before Dimblebot cracked the whip and made him stop.

don't know how or i would. This cunt has appeared on QT and is the epitome of taqiyah

This. That really pissed me off because he was absolutely in the right and the snivelling little paki pulled out the cheapest tricks in the book.

yeah it really is an informative lesson in strawmanning

Keeps getting taken down.

woah, a Shia hardliner describing non-muslims as cattle - my mind is tingling.

this video is years old

Jewtube keep protecting their pet Muslims, how predictable.

Got any links friendo?

youtu.be/TG9ONF3CWV8

>moderate islam

This guy passes for a moderate Islamic intellectual on British TV.

Holy fucking fuck. If this is the face of moderate islam then there's no hope. There is literally no other option than to ban all muslim immigration indefinitely. Fuck them. Fuck the Sunni, fuck the Shia, fuck them all. I couldn't give 2 shits about the Saudis and their oil money or which regimes help us and who don't in the war on terror. They can all fuck off and fend for themselves and if they try anything they should be met with RUTHLESS military force. The Russians would treat them no different and neither should we.

>paki detected

He's poo-in-loo foremost, muslim second, and shia third.

>Judeo
Take the circumcised cock out of your mouth christcuck
University is a European invention

No shit thats why we want to ban Muslims from entering America. I'd hope every non-Islamic country does the same.

"Moderate muslims" are just about as moderate as Evangelical Christians. Don't fall for the "Not all muslims" bullshit, if they aren't actively blowing themselves up , they're silent and protecting them for the sake of community.

This is really old news isn't it? David Starkey called him out on it

youtu.be/TG9ONF3CWV8

youtube.com/watch?v=CzYlkGbYG1M

ohh yea.... i've just post that above vid link to around three media sources too.

look m80 whether you're christfag, a babydick sucking jewbag or a turbo atheist fedora fuck, can we all stop bickering amongst ourselves and realise that the enemy of my enemy is my friend on this if nothing else?

see my posts in this thread before you infer/assume idiotic things. I made the comment as there are several posts on Cred Forums commending Shias as if they are any different from Sunnis.

You are also entirely retarded, if poos had a feeling more closely with their own blood there would never be a Pakistan.

He is Arab rape baby not poo loo. But yeah it's still bad.

Even the woman sides with the paki. Too funny, thanks for the vid. That guy btfo everyone

Honestly it doesn't matter because university was inspired by monks and church supported.

The greatest universities are all from Christian roots.

You can say "yum these Atheist-Scientist apples are tasty" just remember where they grew from.

I fucking hate this smug piece of shit wolf in sheep's clothing cunt. Every single mainstream 'moderate Muslim' is exactly the same - they preach sunshine and rainbows to the kuffar, but behind your backs they spit their Islamist poison. Every. Single. One of them. (except perhaps Maajid Nawaaz, who I strongly suspect of not being a Muslim but just pretending for public appearances)
Make no mistake: I grew up a Muslim, and I'm speaking from experience when I say that Muslims have no intention of assimilating into Western culture. They openly look forward to the day they when they make up the majority of the population, and they bring the 'gift' of Islam to the West. When I was a boy, I was repeatedly taught to never call a non-Muslim my friend - only ever an acquaintance. Every single practicing Muslim in this country is part of a dangerous fifth column that hates the society it lives in and wishes to replace it.

post the video to youtube non-stop, liveleak, and tweet it to all the relevent uk politicians, briebart, dailystormer, upload it to tumblr and hashtag it, #racism #muslim #coexist #blackpower, pin it, go into the deviantart forums (filled with racists, possibly from Cred Forums)

do it. it's within your power and the best way you have right now to destroy a foreign enemy within.

Worrying.

>
he looks part negroid. why are so many arabs part negroid?

fuck this shia dog!

Wewlad. Everything ok?

He was raised in uk. All these radical diseases He got, He got it over there.

It's terrifying more than it is worrying. You have an ever-rapidly growing generation of fully (legally) British Muslims who are even more extreme in their beliefs than their parents were. Their parents at least volunteered to be immigrants in a foreign land: they therefore learned how to keep their religion to themselves, and learnd to make it a private matter. Their children, however, have not been raised to make any such accommodations. Most of them were raised in Islamic communities within Britain. They do not see why their religion should be kept isolated from public life. They see their religion as their identity. This is so obvious, it drives me crazy that nobody is talking about it. How many Muslims do you see hanging around in groups with non-Muslims? It's such a rare sight. Muslims stick to their own, they will only ever truly befriend a fellow Muslim.

>goatfucking shitskin middle eastern migrant moron is every single thing Cred Forums already knows about muslims

Wow, it's fucking nothing. To anyone still thinking Muslims can "integrate", don't. Beyond that, I'm done giving a shit about muh integrating migrants, I want them all the fuck out. Britain is for people of Norman, Celtic, Anglo Saxon and Roman ancestry and immigration should be kept to a minimum and only when it benefits us. I dunno where these fucking pakis get off thinking they can come here and act like their shit doesn't stink.

>Britain is for people of Norman, Celtic, Anglo Saxon and Roman

What, no whites? :(

>a muslim who thinks that paedophilia is a bad thing

what

>a muslim who SAYS he thinks paedophilia is a bad thing
never confuse the two

>Holy fucking fuck. If this is the face of moderate islam then there's no hope.

You are only realising this now?

The "moderates" have been caught (usually quietly, but often openly) condoning, funding and promoting Islamic terrorism time and time and time again.

Our Belgian friends knows all about this "moderate" problem in their Islamic hives. Remember how quick Muslims in Europe were to promote the whole "not all Muslims" and "Muslims are the most victimised by these attacks" narratives after Paris and the airport attacks? How they pretended that they were just as gobsmacked and terrified as the rest of us?

When the police finally discovered where Abdeslam was hiding and captured him in a raid after months and months of looking. It turns out that he wasn't so much "hiding" as he was just openly and normally living without hassle (even ordering pizzas to his house), and the entire "moderate" community knew who he was, where he was, what he had done and who was looking for him. Not a single fucking person let the police know. They also rioted when they found out that he had been captured, as if they hadn't done enough damage.
And yet these people are supposedly "moderate" because they aren't blowing themselves up or beheading journalists.

Trump is right - we need to go after the families of the terrorists. They know exactly what is happening. There is no such thing as a "moderate" when it comes to terrorism.

David Starkey called him out on it live on Question Time, a political talk show in the UK.
And the cuckservative Tory lady on the panel sided with Mehdi.

get it on youtube

It is disgraceful that the term "moderate" was coined in the first place. Where are those radical Christians? Radical Hindus? Radical Shintos?
When have we heard "BUDDHA IS GREAT" by someone blowing up a building with dozens of innocent people inside?
Say what you want about religion, everybody fucking hates islam. Christians tried to cleanse them, I don't need to tell you about the Jews, Hindus in India hate the muslims there, and now Buddhists are trying to keep their peaceful lands free from the muslim scourge, and they have to resort to violence.

well you mates are cucked in UK but we cant talk because we have king muslim in chief as president