Who else is most looking forward to the debate tonight just for the memes and shitposts?

Who else is most looking forward to the debate tonight just for the memes and shitposts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When is it going to start ? ( yuro time ) is there any confirmed broadcast for foreigners?

2 am, I'm going into work tired but it'll be worth it

Going to start in around 8 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s

And I'm not sure about broadcasts but there will be streams posted here I'm sure

3 am for us

I'm confused lads.

It's 7:10PM and i'm pretty tired, should i go to bed or watch maybe the most important debate of the decade ?

Just go to bed now and set an alarm, you still have a long time to sleep before it starts

I'm not living alone in my house so i can't use an alarm at 3 AM, i'm going to sleep and ask Kek to wake me up at 2:50AM.

Drei Uhr Krautzeit

same here

Just do what i do, put your phone under your pillow so when it the alarm rings its muffled

You'll wake up pretty fucking pissed but it works

>these foreigners all wake up in the middle of the night to watch American political debates

a beautiful thing

I live in an apartment and my walls are like paper, don't want to wake up neighbour.

>Freedomâ„¢

I for one can't wait to see Donald get BTFO

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

in Kek's will

I will try to do it in my sleep.

Good night lads. See you soon.

I have nothing to drink and all this will do is remind me that it'd be a lot more fun if I had something to drink.

There's an alarm app that plays the alarm only through headphones, if you can sleep with them in then it's ideal

Alarm Clock Xtreme is the one I use so I don't wake my gf up at 6 am when I get up for work

Go buy some alcohol then, you can even order it same day online of you have Amazon Prime

I do it for football games, it's cheaper and gets delivered chilled

Oh, that makes sense

Sleep well Jean, hope you wake up in time