Ask a redpilled algerian anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22fMKHTjxNI
youtube.com/watch?v=mX8-Db5iym0
youtube.com/watch?v=aLEjdpGA0cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why havent you killed yourself?

Who's more based, Morroco or Tunisia?

How do you feel about the Algerian War of Independence? i just watched Battle of Algiers, and the FLN seemed like horrible terrorists. Do you think their actions were justified?

Your opinion about Islam and about Niggers?

Will there be a civil war in France?

Tunisia by far

it says you're from france. how are you algerian?

>How do you feel about the Algerian War of Independence? i just watched Battle of Algiers, and the FLN seemed like horrible terrorists. Do you think their actions were justified?
I cant really say anything about the war of independance for it imposed communism in algeria for 30 years. What I can say instead is that it has become a justification for our dictatorial gvt to justify their position right now, and our generation is tired of this argument.
On the other hand, the french have made the algerian war of independant inevitable, for they many times refused to give the algerians equal rights with the french

>Your opinion about Islam and about Niggers?
Islam is just a superstious camel jockey belief in an old rock in the middle of the desert. It is not compatible with modern society.

>Will there be a civil war in France?
No, there won't

it's like niggers in america, they are americans, but they will always be niggers

>about Niggers
they are ugly and look like apes
A minority of them are bro tier though

did the arab spring protests in algeria really do anything?

When did you accept Jesus as your lord and savior?

we had an arab spring in 1988, we were ahead of everyone.
THe people elected the islamits and we had a 10 yeras civil war

i'm talking about the ones in 2011.

I like jesus as a person, but I'm a natural born atheists, there is no hope for me

Will France ever be de-islamicized?

Also, over the summer I was visiting Strasbourg, Thionville, and Nancy. All of the Muslims there seemed fairly assimilated. Why?

there was none in algeria

>Will France ever be de-islamicized?
not in my life time
>Also, over the summer I was visiting Strasbourg, Thionville, and Nancy. All of the Muslims there seemed fairly assimilated. Why?
I am in strasbourg right now, and they are not

What's wrong with Morroco?

Have you ever been to the south?

What's your opinion about Qaddafi?

>What's wrong with Morroco?
lots of poverty, lack of education, lots of illiteracy
>Have you ever been to the south?
south of what ?
>What's your opinion about Qaddafi?
a mad man

what do you think of donald trump?

what do muslims in france think of trump?

Will you vote for Marine Le Pen?

>what do you think of donald trump?
I like him, he is not afraid of shaming tactics used by hypocritical liberlals
>what do muslims in france think of trump?
they think he is a racist

>Will you vote for Marine Le Pen?
hell no !

Top kek like we would have given you citizenship while you were goatfuckers

Even now giving to some of you citizenship was a huge mistake

You are blind that's all

what do you think about your Zombie President Aziz Boutfiqa HHHH

I think that I am afraid of the the guy who will take his place when he dies

What do you think of this guy?

When are you going back? France isn't for you faggot.

>citizenship
you are blind
independance was inevitable
equal rights was the only condition for the french to remain in algeria

When you are gonna get the fuck out of France?

I've met a lot of both. All of the Tunisians I met were always insane. I say Moroccans by far. Far more mellow.

In what ways?

>redpilled
>won't vote Lepen

>Vote lepen
>Thinks he is redpilled

When do you go back to your shithole, you piece of shit ?

>Redpilled
>Living in France

Pussy

relax man, you know more of us are coming, this is just the beginning. Don't expect things to get any better

???, how would that not make me red pilled ?

>algérien
>"red pilled"
>vit en France

Dégage s'il te plaît l'ami

>Doesn't understand how politic works

Also, why does every arab fantasize about blondes, even the most ugly ones?

Lmao have you been living under a rock? It's far from the beginning, in fact it's the beginning of the end.

>Dégage s'il te plaît l'ami

>Also, why does every arab fantasize about blondes, even the most ugly ones?
for the same reason the blonds fatasize about blacks

>n fact it's the beginning of the end.
I fail to see that happening

We should have leave you in Algeria, each people at home.

This.

Si tu l'étais tu comprendrais que tu n'aurais rien à foutre là et tu retournerais dans ton trou à merde

Doesn't really matter what you think. Thousands of young real Frenchmen are joining les Identitaires every month. I suggest you check their page on Facebook. I just hope we get a little more happenings so as to accelerate the process.

Faut être totalement aveugle pour confondre une femme aux yeux bleus et oreilles percées avec une femme aux yeux marrons et oreilles plus intactes

The algerians and other north africans are our african american except that they are there for just 30 years at best and are fucking annoying, almost 90% of the criminals in prison are northern africans for instance

I want to believe in this

So you fantsize about being raped in the ass?

l'espoir fait vivre
mais le futur est comme le asse, merdique

c'est ça fait le mariole, ça repartira bientôt pomper le président zombie

Plus prophétique est la voie choisie par Nicolas pour se faire élire. Anti-Islam, anti immigration. C'est l'opinion populaire, vous avez trop fait les cons, vous vous êtes rendus indéfendables.

l'expulsion des immigrés c'est comme la femme de colombo, tout le monde en parle et personne ne l'a jamais vue
En attendant je suis toujours bien au chaud chez moi

>, tout le monde en parle et personne ne l'a jamais vue
C'était avant beaucoup de choses. La première guerre mondiale, avant la seconde, on l'appelait la der' des der'.

resultat la France a hissée le drapeau blanc en trois semaines face a l'allemagne
Trés bon exemple pour justifier de mon argument, merci user

In your dreams,subhuman.

Il se passera la même chose qu'en algerie, mais cette fois-ci vous serez les pieds noirs

En 70 piges, l'armée française a changé. L'armée allemande aussi.

Bla bla bla bla bla

ON se fait le karaoké ?

Paroles paroles paroooles

youtube.com/watch?v=22fMKHTjxNI

oui, c'est vrai,

Y'a plein de noirs et d'arabes dedans maintenant, comme l'equipe de France

LOL

C'est précisément cette arrogance qui retourne la population contre vous. Les italiens, espagnols, portugais, polonais sont arrivés en masse aussi après la guerre. Les asiatiques aussi. Et les seuls qui posent problème, pas seulement ici mais partout où ils sont en europe, c'est vous. Quand à la diversité dans l'armée, elle choisira son camp. Elle est loin d'être majoritaire.

Et aux etats unis, ce sont les noirs, et en Russie, ce sont les ukrainiens, et en Australie, ce sont les asiatiques, et au japon ce sont les koreens etc ....

Le vrai probleme c'est l'image attachée

What advice can you, as an ex-muslim, give me to wake up naive, ignorant and historically illiterate normies about the threat of Islam to western civilization?

It's a long process.

Their usual arguments are that islam is the religion of peace and that extremists dont interpret it the right way for their own benefit,

That problem comes from the fact that they see the quran as the equivalent of the bible, when those two religions are in fact very different.

That would be a good start

Barber faggot trying to fit in racist crowds. You and your kind are the most hated people in France and Europe.

L'image attachée elle transforme pas des quartiers entiers en îlot du mahgreb, elle harcèle pas les filles dans la rue et les transports, elle se met pas à 5 ou 6 pour foutre le bordel un partout et péter la gueule à celui qui dit quelque chose, elle plante personne pour un regard, elle ne menace pas des familles dont le père à porté atteinte au traffic du coin. Je te parle de nuisances du quotidien, de climat nauséabond apporté par les arabes.
L'image rattachée, elle touche personne en France.
Et qu'est-ce que l'image rattachée a à faire avec le fait que les nations arabes, aussi riches soient-elles pour certaines, ne produisent rien? Pas d'innovations, pas de manufacture, zéro.
Et les européens sont censés se réjouir de votre venue?

vous prenez des immigrés pequenods et illétrés qui viennt du trou du cul de la campagne de leurs pays d'origine car cela profile a M Bouygues, alors que vous refusez des visas a des medecins et des ingénieurs. vous ne pouvez vous en prendre qu'a vous meme.
En suite des que l'un d'entre eux est conduit face a la jutice, il est libéré car votre gauche et droite bien pensante et paternaliste pense que nous sommes des petits animaux qui ont besoin de tendresse t de comprehension.

youtube.com/watch?v=mX8-Db5iym0

Lol ta carte elle prouve rien Ahmed, des lieux de culte ça veut juste dire qu'il y a des musulmans qui y habitent. Vous êtes quand meme que 8% de la population et meme si vous vous reproduisez comme des rat au rythme que les vrai Français se réveillent je crois que vous n'aurez pas assez de temps pour chier assez de petits Mohammed. Votre tremps s'écoule lentement mais surment.

Sur ça on est d'accord.

Kill yourself.

je peux te dire quen suisse, les immigrés se tiennent a carreau et ils ne sont pas racistes pour autant

Les suisse ne font pas rentrer n'importe quoi. Quand je suis né, le mal était déjà fait.

why ?

je le subis comme toi tu sais, si je suis venu en france, c'est pas pour vivre avec ces raclures de bidet. Je n'aime pas non plus ce que la France est en train de devenir

He's not a muslim anymore, remember?

Why don't you kill yourself (without taking anyone with you)?

because I will missing banging your mum's ass every night with my friends

You have to go back, achmed.

Just how much do you know?

shut up and take more mexicans

Enough to see that everything goes as planned
And yes, I'm a sutpid goy

Allahu doesn't like anal sex, Muhammad.

You will go straight to hell, friendo.

When do you go back?

I'd rather go to hell, I'll carry on banging your mum's ass there with demons with huge dicks

You have to go back. Mudslime or not, you are still a sand-google.

>Anouar Malek
>algerian writer and obsever of arab league
>according to him : "the Arabs are backward and not adapted to civilization !"

Are they so backward that? What is your opinion ?

youtube.com/watch?v=aLEjdpGA0cM

I agree 100%
I already shared his video on my facebook page
The west refuses visas to people like him

>algerian
No

nobody cares ahmed
Do us a solid and take that faggot back though

Nope, I'm better here, thanks

I know americans are retarded, but I didn't know you wasn't able to spot such an obvious false-flag

>false-flag
conspiracy theory culture

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

trop tard

Très drôle jean-kévin, essaye de pas te faire racketter par karim et abdoulay avant de faire la grande gueule dans un forum sur internet

eskout shouiya ntaya, rouh tel3ab, ntaya mahboul

>forum

Putain, Bilel, on sait que ton ban sur le 15-18 t'a beaucoup affecté, toi et tes arguments "olol pd tu raz lé mur, karim te rackettes, tu te défoules derrières ton écran" mais c'est pas la peine pour nous faire chier sur une planche à haikus Papous

Blackfoot or rat?

fpbp

cunt

Why are you in France you fucking nigger?

to fuck albanian prostitutes for cheap

What's your opinion on the Sharia literalists in Algerian cities acting as police.

I try not to think about it
Things are just getting worse in that country
It's a shame

Fuck off fag. Your women sell themselves for sandwiches.

What do you think about Zemmour last book?

which pussy tastes better, friend

camel or goats?

didn't read it

huehuehuheuheuhuehue

I'm sorry but I don't speak french arabic.

If somebody doesn't end african/islamic immigration and stand up for Europe, there will be no Europe in the near future. You're not redpilled if you go along with the open borders mob for an easy life.

It's pretty serious though these are the type of fundamentalists that the Gulf countries are training and sending to your countries, it's bad man.

where is the heart of extremism in france?

make us :^)

Un Mouloud avec un cerveau n'est pas un Mouloud. Dommage que j'ai perdu tout espoir en ce pays de cocus autistes, ça m'aurait presque donné un peu d'espoir

Better version of that

If you're still hanging out with arabs in France, from your point of view, how does the general muslim population in france feels about the country ? About isis ?

they feel like they are the victim of a jewish conspiracy
a lot of them pretend they dont support isis, but in reality they want islam and shaira