OF THE CRATER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iULtAU6wFVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

STANDING ON A CORNER IN WINSLOW ARIZONA

LOL

LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID

Why are clinton supporters always from serbia?

turnout for hillary will be abysmal as well. People don't see how their lives will get better under a clinton presidency, so why vote for her?

Just hype numbers.Clinton has it

Do you guys think the media secretly hopes for a trump victory in November? It'd be good for business

its ironic shitposting.
Serbians HATE the Clintons for bombing them.

So CTR shills decided Serbia would be the perfect proxy for them to hide behind.
>See, even people we destroyed like us more!

its the same serbian cuck who spams all of the natsoc threads. there is only one faggot hillshill in all of serbia and he never leaves his room.

(((Monmouth))) ((((((University))))))

PSA: If anyone ever figures out who this little bitch is, be kind and pass on the info. There's a lot of people here who'd like to have a word with him :)

For once I am proud of this state.

They love Nato and kebab

He's a fucking college student and is Antifa too lel

Monmouth is effectively an outlier this time around. I'd subtract three or four from the Democrat in any poll they send out.

((( (((Monmouth))) (((University))) )))

Sure thing mate, don't kill yourself when Drumpf loses in November.

>serbian diaspora

Lol.

Jeli picko, za koliko si se prodao?

nothing would make me happier than knowing he received some good old fashioned balkan hospitality.

says the retard who said he's going to be one when he moves to America with his cuck family

>look! a wild cuck appears!

why are you shilling for the wife of the globalist scumbag who bombed your shithole nation back into the stone age because you tried to (justly) remove kebab?

DOSO JE I TAJ DAN

UMRO JE DONALD TRAMP

UMRO UMRO UMRO JE ON

NECE BITI SAMPION

monmouth and NBC news polls are the polling groups that should NEVER be payed attention to

Ovo je za tebe btw.

They're at the very least happy Trump is so close. This way they can rake in all that sweet Hillary ad revenue.

AND IT'S SUCH A FINE SIGHT TO SEE

Nisi mi odgovorio na pitanje.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I know several people from his college, not a single one is THIS much of a cuck (although they generally are cucks, it's true).

Koji faks?

yep its leaning red it is indeed leaning red and ya know what i love ti when ctr shills who could care fucking less bleed over and bitch about something they honestly could care less about so yes colorado by god lean red :)

>Trump attracts thousands
>Hillary attracts 100 people max

>"they are both neck and neck"

Filozofski.

Zasto nisam iznenadjen

>if you disagree with my opinion you are a cuck!!!!

AHhahahhahaha ostanite besni.

Drampf je gotov posle ove debate, bolje se spremite za Klintonku, secate se sta je prosli but bilo kad je njen muz bio na vlasi :^)

Vlasti*

Not too sure they do, though. In Montenegro (Serbs in denial) they literally have Bill Clinton statues, and fucking buildings and streets named after him.

you never answered why you support the wife of the man who literally destroyed your country. it takes a special kind of cuck to support the very same people who dropped NATO bombs on your parents.

>Johnson
>8%

Not happening.

Yes. Honestly, the whole civilized world is behind us. Except for the most brainwashed blacks and the jews, I'm sure people are subconsciously very happy.

It's an ANTIFAggot from Philosophy College, it's not exactly human, you can't expect human-like rationale from it.

HE ISNT SERBIAN

HES A FUCKING ALBANIAN FROM KOSOVO

THEY HAVE A FUCKING STATUE OF BILL FUCKING CLINTON THERE AND THEY WORSHIP HIM LIKE A GOD

FUCK

ofcourse, because they were "liberated" from Serbia, you retard. That's like saying Koreans worship Kim Jong Un because in the north they have statues and shit of him

>monmouth

The guy running the polls at monmouth had Mondale winning back in 1984 and got BTFO when there was a RAYGUN LANDSLIDE

He's got 32 years of being a retard who oversamples Democrats under his belt

The head to head version of this has Clinton leading by 2, and it has only 4% undecided in the final tally

It's another shit-tier CNN poll but the fact that even with them constantly weighting things in favor of Democrats they're unable to fuck things up just shows how poorly hillary is doing

Remember how people laughed when Trump said we'd grow tired of winning? Well he wasn't kidding.
Just give us a break already.

why are safe spaces universally bad?

Very religious people are still able to work in the highest levels of evolutionary biology.

I think the human brain can handle the compartmentalization of two opposing paradigms.

You can be blue pilled as fuck and still vote Trump, I bet about 50% of Trump supporters are blue pilled.

>He isn't Serbian

Yes i am. Other serbian anons can confirm.

>HES A FUCKING ALBANIAN FROM KOSOVO

Kosovo has albanian internet providers you stupid serbian diaspora leaf.

i like how he just ignores the only legitimate questioning of his worldview in the thread. other than that faggot serbs are bro tier though.

You guys do realize that no matter how the debate goes, the mainstream kikery will claim it was a magnificent triumph for Hillary.

Even if she has a seizure and shits herself as she passes out on stage, they will quickly cut away and claim that she heroically put her own health in harms way to triumphantly battle the biggest Literally Hitler that ever Literally Hitlered in the face of the earth.

That said, I hope our boy gives her hell.

Mater ti jebem da ti jebem picko jedna razbicu te kad te nadjem samo ti cekaj Alija.

answer me plox, i'm genuinely curious

>not posting the PA poll
CTR on suicide watch

Lol ti stvarno jesi srpska dijaspora.

Verovatno si besan jer su Bilove bombe naterale tvoje roditelje da se presele u Kanadu, je l' da? :^)

I thought they were all cruz missiles.

what am i looking at? the fact that it's close? i'd think any poll that doesn't show her down by 5 points is a victory for CTR at this point.

the kikes are losing their power to get us to accept their lies. people are more woke by the day.

>a state that's been blue for the past couple of decades is within the margin of error

No way, their masters forbid it

Ne moronu jedan, ja idem na faks u kanadi dok ti shitpostas is prljave pristine. Kad se vratim nacu te I razbicu te sam. Mater ti jebem siptarsko, kad te nadjem ibicu te.

Svaki dan seres, jedva cekam da pobjedi Donald Trump da se ti I tvoji rodjaci vratite u picku materinu

Beteru jedan

STANDIN ON THE EDGE OF TOMORROW !

>pobjedi

Znaci Srbin is Bosne. Nije ni cudo, vi ste najgori da budem iskren lol.

Nemoj da budes previse besan veceras kad Hilari unisti Drampfa :^)

do you think PA will flip?

TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAYTODAY TODAY TODAY

Usually I don't put too much weight on anecdotal evidence, so when Trump packs stadiums with thousands of people and there are thousands outside in overflow day after day, while Hillary can barely scrounge 50-200 people at her rallies, I just chuckle.

On Saturday I was at the DMV, I live in Nevada. Outside in the parking lot, there was a tent with a bunch of democrats trying to register voters and they were getting the cold shoulder from just about everyone. I almost lost it but managed to hide my power levels when one of them started shouting "WANNA PROTECT YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT? REGISTER DEMOCRAT AND VOTE HILLARY!"

It seems like people really are waking up and have had enough of the left.

Clinton, Gore and Kerry barely won them and they went to H.W. and Reagan before. There's a reason it's called a swing state.

I remember a couple of months ago people saying why the fuck is Trump campaigning in Colorado

He sure as hell knows what he is doing

Albanac dobra ti je ta zastava Kosovska.

>been blue for 20 years straight
>"it's a swing state lol"

Really made me think....

So Trump is essentially winning before the debates. Hillary BTFO.

It's certainly a possibility which speaks volumes. Look at this RCP map, it's nuts. A bunch of states that were considered safe blue states are now toss-ups.

>consistently blue
>swing state
The difference is that none of those previous republicans (besides Reagan) has the strong rust belt appeal that Trump does.

You're a Serb, I don't expect you to understand anything.

I don't think you understand that PA going red is about the same historically as Illinois or California going red.

Op will suffer a major injury.

youtube.com/watch?v=iULtAU6wFVU

>Says racist white trash living on a food stamps in alabama

Lol really makes you think...

I work at a store in a suburb of Denver and we sell Trump 2016 and Hillary 2016 pins/buttons in a little tray by the register. We sold out of the Trump pins in one week and we still have the Hillary pins weeks later. A guy came in looking for a Trump pin and when I told him we sold out he had me call our other stores to see if they had any. He drove another 20 min to our other store to get a Trump pin. Colorado conservatives (except the party bosses) are energized as fuck for Trump. Colorado libs are energized for weed/bernie. No one cares for Hillary and thus not enough libs will actually bother to go vote (especially if we're lucky enough to have rain/snow that day).

>why are safe spaces universally bad?
By limiting yourself you become defenseless against opposition when it appears.

>Very religious people are still able to work in the highest levels of evolutionary biology.
Very few people are able to work at the highest levels of any field in general; not sure what you are trying to get at.

>two opposing paradigms.
Religion and evolution are not opposing, unless you are an autist who takes holy texts literally and not as metaphor.

>I bet about 50% of Trump supporters are blue pilled.
I agree. But being bluepilled is not the same thing as willingly enclosing yourself in a safe space. Many are bluepilled simply because they have not had their ideas challenged, and did not even know there was a reasonable challenge.

More awake, google.

That's right, my sides will be injured at all the liberal butthurt this November.

Reminder that the closer the election results, the easier it will be for (((them))) to tell us "which way it went".

>been a part of Serbia for 200 years straight
>kosovo is serbia lol

THANK YOU LORD KEK

WE ARE UNWORTHY OF SUCH GRACE

I'm racist white trash living on foodstamps in Alabama. I'm flattered that you mentioned me.

>200 years

American education ladies and gentlemen.

Kosovo is independent. Fuck off now.

Needs a Ben Garrison signature in the corner

DONALD

DRUMPF

IS GOING

TO

LOSE