Unironically worshipping a frog demon

Unironically worshipping a frog demon.
Literally kill yourselves, heretics.

discord.gg/ywSwa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOev63EdGxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your the heretic here. Pol belongs to kek take your fake Jew gods somewhere else blasphemer or suffer Keks wrath. Praise kek!!!!!

Stip appropriating catholic culture you dumb proddie

You are a degenerate, Kek will smite you.

>Unironically worshiping a Semitic war god

kek will make Trump win and can grant us ai gfs, what has your god done?

Save Europe.

All Frogposters must die
All Jews must die
All Communists must die

Bronies leave us alone, Frogposters won't fuck off and hate our god.

I'd honestly rather Bronies shitpost than Frogs.

Posting in blessed thread.

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

Kek - PRAISE KEK

Unironically worshiping a Jewish god.

Literally kill yourselves, heretic

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Cred Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

But those dubs say the opposite.

>doesn't know the difference between heretic and heathen

protestant/10

I'd like to add that even if you're busy working, channel your will into the expectation that Hillary will fail.

Expect to see threads of coughing fits and collapses when you get off work. Believe and visualize.

look at this shit, what the fuck is wrong with these children.

> Jesus freaks are all about worshiping nigger and tranny rights
Not anymore. Kek is the one true god.

High energy thread. battle between old gods and new. There is no other end praise the chaos, praise kek.

Jesus had its chance, its time.
It's over now.
This is the time of KeK
I aim to destroy every church, every mosque, every synagogue and with their rubbles build ponds and fontaines in the name of our new, better god. And in every of city of every country, no more bells or call to prayers, only this sound shall be heard.
youtube.com/watch?v=mOev63EdGxw

THOSE FUCKING DUBS FUCK...

Crusade moar faggot :^)

>not worshiping the pagan gods of your ancestors

fucking britbongs, getting cucked by the mid east for 2000 years now.

come back when you retake Constantinople

>a Panamanian confuses Catholicism for Christianity

Your misunderstanding of the gospel and the ignorance from which you attack the word is laid at the feet of the Catholic church, they should be ashamed for their acts.

You are just preaching long-debunked 1970's era hippie-Christ bullshit. You cherry pick quotes from translations that suit your narrative while simultaneously taking everything out of context. Fitting, considering you attempt to muddle them together and hide them by not quoting them with chapter and verse. Obviously you are tweaking them as well to fit your narrative.

You are a false teacher who wants to force your narrative that the right-wing is injured by it's proximity to Christianity. Which sounds awfully Jewish to me.

Atheism is a concoction of the Jews, who needed a way to counter the messianic message.

Consider your record corrected.

>abrahamic religions

>romanticized and recopnctructed nativist pagan religions that Hitler called moribund

May kek forgive you

Hewhay Auhsey

KEK DEMANDS MORE CRUSADES

DEUS VULT!!!

>tfw you missed the quads by one.

Kek, why have you forsaken me?

Kike worshippers btfo.

'Demon' forgetting frogs and gods will go hand in hand, see egypt, jews killed christ so no more froggy ju ju for them the frog gods ours now.

Praise Kek!

HIGH ENERGY! PRAISE KEK!

Kek is rising! We are the wave of the future! All unbelievers will BURN!!!

>This.
The Egyptians abandoned their Gods because they had been afraid of the God of Abraham. At times in war the Hebrews had abandoned their God and fled the field of battle because of fear of the enemies God.

The truth of the matter, and what God explained through the examples of Job, Ezekiel and Isaiah is that God is the ur-God which we cannot fathom in wholeness and completion, so we attempt to wrongly divide the aspects of God.

God is neither good nor evil, but Holy. That which is entirely alien to our being. Beyond our comprehension.

God is the chaos monster, the ultimate, the most-high. There is a startling lack of uniformity in the cosmic microwave background radiation that we observe, despite the jesuit Big Bang Theory.

The world is awakening to a reality more dark than we can imagine, but it will also be a place of miracles we cannot imagine.

So we shall meme dankly in all ways, the way He intended. The Lion of Judah, The Frog of Egypt. PBUH.

There is no God but Kek and Trump is his Champion!

Have a pity (You), you know who.

>!Nema
By any other name, bruv.

>trying to impose order on chaos
He hath spit you out.

Unironicaly worshiping a dead jew nailed to a piece of wood. Literally, worshiping a kike and a kike religion! HA Fuck off

>unironically
>literally
salty millennials, you are but the chaff that shall be blown away with the masters breath. You are unfit to tend his garden. Your attempts at gets are nothing before his might.

You know nothing of Him. You see His miracles and proclaim magic. You are but a fool.

I steal you that rare pepe for kek wills me to do it.

>salty millennials
>doesn't know anything about Christianity or Jesus
Baptized and raised as a Lutheran.As a Lutheran there is no requirement to be accepted by Christ, only that you are baptized. Luther himself said that we are saved by the Lord's grace and through the death of Christ. Also nice roleplay faggot. Take your christfag shit somewhere else you jew lover.