Glenn Beck Turns on Ted Cruz, Says He Should Have Backed Marco Rubio Instead

Glenn Beck Turns on Ted Cruz, Says He Should Have Backed Marco Rubio Instead

mediaite.com/election-2016/glenn-beck-turns-on-ted-cruz-says-he-should-have-backed-marco-rubio-instead/

Doesn't matter, either would've lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zg-f4XYZ_fM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long until he supports Hillary? What a loser.

He's at the point where he will say anything to keep a piece of his audience and a job

His epic crash and burn is nothing short of mental illness. He really does need help.

Didn't he more or less say that Jesus supports Ted or something? This is why religious fags are worthless

Didn't Marco Rubio endorse Trump even earlier?

This
Was meant for

Beck has decided to be on the wrong side of history.

Goodbye mr beck, I used to like you.

People forgot about that because Ted hopped up on stage right after him and shat everywhere

Yeah. If you are going to declare God's will for something, at least leave it a little open ended for God to do whatever he wants.

I listened to that this morning. He blasted Cruz; it's worth a listen to hear Cruz squirm
Blaze.com/radio

glenn r u ok?

can't stand this annoying faggot. never liked him.

Full cuck interviewing cuck footage.
youtube.com/watch?v=zg-f4XYZ_fM

Why is Beck so cucked? I remember watching him on his Fox days and he actually did some ok work exposing Soros. No one took him seriously beyond that, he was a joke. But now he tries to portray himself as some kind of contemporary conservative intellectual with his glasses and green jumpers. It's just cringeworthy.

Where did it all go so wrong?

>Why is Beck so cucked? I remember watching him on his Fox days and he actually did some ok work exposing Soros
He's in the bilderberg minor leagues. He's trying to push himself up the ladder. Already sucking faceberg's cock. Kek has willed his fall.

Whay tead? that big bagd meany thrump haos braing washsed you!

Glenn Beck is a fucking cumsock.

Jesus Glenn, you already drove away 90% of your listeners when you started bashing Trump 24/7. Now you trash the remaining 10% by saying it was a mistake supporting Cruz. Hey Glenn just come out and say it once and for all. You think you should be the supreme leader and everyone should join your cult.

Cruz respectfully made Beck his crying little bitch.

Tedz itsh nost to lagte to to supoop mako ruboz!

The animosity between Beck and Kelly continued to deepen. When Beck and Hattrick produced a local version of Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" for Halloween -- a recurring motif in Beck's life and career -- Kelly told a local reporter that the bit was a stupid rip-off of a syndicated gag. The slight outraged Beck, who got his revenge with what may rank as one of the cruelest bits in the history of morning radio. "A couple days after Kelly's wife, Terry, had a miscarriage, Beck called her live on the air and says, 'We hear you had a miscarriage,' " remembers Brad Miller, a former Y95 DJ and Clear Channel programmer. "When Terry said, 'Yes,' Beck proceeded to joke about how Bruce [Kelly] apparently can't do anything right -- about he can't even have a baby."

"It was low class," says Miller, now president of Open Stream Broadcasting. "There are certain places you just don't go."

I noez! I become prez meself, Than Me where the big hat and call shotss

>cuckservatives eating each other alive

Glenn needs to neck himself already before his face gets any redder or puffier

>implying he hasn't already voted for her

He's pandering to his nevertrump Mormon audience because Lubio was at one time a Moron, I mean Mormon

kind of amazing how Andrew Breitbart is dead but bigger than ever, while the Beck and the Blaze are in a death spiral.

Because Breitbart had a vision, meanwhile the Blaze was meant to suck the cocks of cuckservatives

Glenn knew that the only republican who got people excited enough to beat Hillary was Trump. That's why he wanted anyone but Trump to get the nomination. He wanted Hillary to win because he ratings over the last two terms of Obama came from people wanting to hear him shit on Obama. Now he was hoping he could make money by shitting on Hillary and saying how Cruz should have beat her.

Literally this, doesn't help that he and his mormon fags just don't know when to stop.

top zozz
>HEH, I BET YOU WISH YOUR BABY DIDN'T DIE LMFAO

>Lubio was at one time a Moron
I had no idea. It all makes so much sense now. Thanks!