DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUTnu1MaeX0
theimproper.com/140091/dwayne-johnson-worlds-highest-paid-actor-supports-trump-disses-hillary/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/between-two-ferns-director-scott-aukerman-trump-would-be-terrible-on-the-show.html
hollywood.greekreporter.com/2012/08/06/zach-galifianakis-says-uncle-nick-lost-senate-seat-because-he-was-greek/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-donald-trumps-iq-heres-7983558
observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-guccifer-2-0-obama-sold-off-public-offices-to-donors/
tineye.com/search/2bef36209fe47e23d6169d459d92fb8abd881f3e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buzzfeed news

Underestimating the Donald.
Bad move, Anaphylaxis

Wise opponent, but low energy

He knows he can't stump him.

that fat cuck isn't funny in the slightest

get ready to edit the compilation

>risking a violation of the equal-time rule

>i wouldnt have somebody on that's so mentally challenged, i feel like i'd be taking advantage of him.

FE-DOR-A

who?
>buzzfeed
oh so probably some irrelevant kike that theyre pretending people know about?

the funny thing is; Trump's IQ is higher than those who criticize him.

They are actually afraid of him, but instead of admitting that they take the "I'm just too smart to deal with him" faux liberal bravado.

Translation: I can't beat a strong white male in an argument no matter how crazy I and my audience think his views are. I'm so scared that any attention I give to Trump will make him stronger that the best strategy for me is to not have him on at all.

-Zach the Cuck!

another one for the Trump curse, he will regret those words

He's pretty funny. But I guess he insulted dear leader, so we have to pretend he isn't.

>So you're dealing with a psychosis there that's a little weird

Smart man backing down

Plebs need not be in the presence of gods.

He's not funny though. The first Hangover is the only funny thing he has ever done and that bit got tired fast.

I don't think that sketch was good for Hillary. Why would Trump want to ruin himself?

liking attention is a 'psychosis' huh

well he's a liberal faggot, Trump would likely decline it anyways.

He's going to regret those words.

You can't put Trump on there because he would do well. Shit would be funny as fuck and we can't have that now, can we.

Zach should be very very careful

Get the list ready boys

>and you can print that

It's hilarious that's he's implying this is a controversial thing to say.

>BREAKING NEWS: GALIFIANAKIS SHOT BY TRANSGENDER PROSTITUTE WHILE TRYING TO PAY HER SERVICES WITH COCAINE

>Greek sandnigger doesn't like Trump
shocking

>He's the kind of guy that likes attention - bad attention or good attention. So you're dealing with a psychosis there that's a little weird.

...says the fucking actor.

He was good in Visoneers.

>he's the kind of guy who likes attention
It's dumbfounding how a liberal Hollywood type can condemn someone for seeking attention. Do they even listen to themselves when they speak?

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ZACH

So in other words, he looks down on people with mental disabilities, he says it himself right there.

Take that and run with it.

Who? What?

Cred Forums was all over this guy's dick last week when you incorrectly perceived him shitting on hillary in their interview

now you hate him because he insulted daddy

I am offended at the shear ableism in this post.

>Calls Don out for deumming up media attention
>While simoultaneously drumming up media attention in the most shameless and overused way possible

>I am le' so smart

I fucking hate liberals with this shit attitude.

Hey guess what galifinakis you are LITERALLY A JOKE. Does Hillary think between two ferns is some sort of serious media appearance

The fucking guy has had Justin Bieber on the show. Is he seriously asserting heat Bieber is smarter than trump?

REV UP THAT CURSE

>Hurr Trump is dumb, because I say so and I am so much smarter than him although I can't prove it
>B-but you know it has to be true, because if he wasn't dumb he would not disagree with my leftist opinions
Growing very tired of this meme

> "Oh yeah!? I bet you would have got denied anyway you loser!"

Fucking dead

>He's the kind of guy who likes attention

Said the actor

I don't think this nu-male has the slightest idea what psychosis means

/thread
Pol is just hypocritical, get used to it.

I mean, Trump has managed to make a CAREER out of reinventing himself and being willing to market himself in pretty much anyway that wont kill him or put him in jail. Between two ferns is funny when it captures politicians being awkward, that's why Clinton and Obama's are funny, one with Trump wouldn't be that funny.

Dopey Zach Galifinakis has a failing show and won't even have me on to boost his numbers! Sad!

>"If I accidentally portray him in a positive light, the left will cannibalize me like they did Fallon, and I don't have that much job security, so I'm going to take the safe joke route. And you can print that."

Fucking faggot, he brings shame to this nation.

Only a self-hating greek would like the Clintons, after what they did to Serbia.

>if you insult your ene.ies they win

said the actor whose career highlights include a skit on tim & eric

>pol is one person
Why is this a meme?

How much will the Jews have to pay for this after trump wins?
Are we looking at another Inquisition?

This is just his way of saying that Trump would certainly take over the interview with his charisma and the shtick would be up

There's nothing more pathetic than 'comedy' that tries to show political figures in a hip light for millennial audiences. Like those car sing alongside with Michelle Obama or interviews where the interviewer is fist bumping with Obama or some shit

But he was pretty tough with her last week .

>Tells trump he likes attention
>Smoked weed for attention

>I don't know how to frame this interview in a way that Donald won't benefit from it

It's all scripted

>Has a new movie coming out
>Talks shit about the God Emperor

Box office failure.

Well he is using "mentally challenged" as a slur, so the best bet is to demand he apologize for marginalizing the disabled like the bitter ugly manlet bully that he is.

Kek, he thinks he's smarter than a billionaire who's about to become president. Liberal delusion.

said the actor whose career was "launched" by playing a mentally ill person

>t. man whose only accomplishment is "just pretending" to be retarded

Who cares about his lil interview show its not as funny as Eric and Andre and its somehow only slightly more popular

wtf i hate live at the purple onion now

Damn, looks like Zach Galafinakis hates mentally disabled people and mongoloid retards

sounds like he's scared

Says the attention seeking actor.

He will be included in the first wave of arrests.

you poke at fell forces, zach...

It will happen

>everyone thought he was shitting in Hillary
>everyone bought he wasn't a democrat
>thinking the interview looked bad for her as she thought her uncharasmatic ass would be funny at deadpan humor somehow means they thought the interview was purposefully anti Hillary

I think you could use a tune up on your comprehension skills buddy.

>an actor with no high school diploma calls someone retarded
>that someone was educated at the best business school in America and is a multi billionaire

Kek.

>literal attention whore actor criticizing another person for wanting to be in the spotlight

K E K

Basket of deplorables mentality.

>yank sense of humour

wow! this guy is super funny. laughed throughout the entire Clinton interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

I liked him in a few Tim and Eric skits. Like the acting coach ones.

>Hear liberal coworkers discussing between two ferns with Clinton
>"Yea that wasn't a good look, she seemed irritated and the jokes weren't great"
>"It wasn't anything like the Obama one which I enjoyed"

Hillary is so fucking unlikable even libs can't stomach her.

more like Galifinakis btfo

time after time they underestimate trump and ignorantly call him thinks like a "moron", and time and again he wins, so who's the moron?

BEWARE KEK'S CURSE

This

>wont have him face to face in his show
>still talks shit

what a little faggot.

Zack will be out shined. PERIOD

oh look another Hollywood narcissist I'm SHOCKED

How come the picture fits this post so perfectly

What does Greece have to do with Serbia?

>Chooses to do a movie with a convicted rapist instead of a guy who says mean things
>Chooses to interview an abhorrently corrupt politician responsible for innocent Libyans and Americans instead of a businessman who says mean things

Poetry

I snorted at the coffee joke, but in general he really isn't.

(((comedy)))

I liked Out Cold.

>the kind of guy who likes attention
Unlike every other person to ever be on the show?
Justin beiber?
Brad Pitt?

>billionaire for decades

>owns 100% of company

>no ipos or bubbles caused his wealth

>best selling author

>had a number one tv show

>iconic buildings with his name on them all over the globe

>obtained republican nomination despite no political experience or support

HURR TRUMP IS DUMB

Does anyone besides the brain dead commies believe this?

So, Zack thought he was doing Shillary a favor?

Yikes.

Fat mainstream slight cringe comedian who is le quirky. Jew wood is pushing him esspecially hard lately

I like that the attention whore who's famous for not turning off the attention-seeking act ever is calling someone else out for attention-seeking psychosis.

The real issue is this: youtube.com/watch?v=aUTnu1MaeX0

nobody thought for a second that he brought her on the show to take her down. her appearance was transparent millenial outreach and zach was on board to help her out. anyone who thought otherwise is a moron and i didnt see anyone praising zach on this board.

the thing is the appearance was a total flop. zach ripping on her and her maintaining her comfort zone with more political speak. compare it to the obama appearance and it's night and day. zach takes obama down a peg and obama responds in kind. the only conceivable way anyone on this board would be praising zach would be because he was giving hillary a platform to fuck up, which she did.

nobody here thinks zach is a closet alt-right faggot.

He's afraid of getting stumped. But that insult will cost him, Kek willing.

Topkek

>DAILY REMINDER THAT ANYONE WHO USES DRUMPF UNIRONICALLY OR IRONICALLY IS FROM REDDIT AND A CRINGE WORTHY AUTIST

does anyone else get that weird "embarrassed for someone else" feeling anytime you see DRUMPF?

I don't think anyone who watched that seriously thought so anyway, he needed to remind everyone that trump is a meanie racist every 30 seconds. Hillary really has some inhuman about her way, she might be a touch on the spectrum too

Jesus no wonder he lost that badly. lol

With threads like this it's not serious
>Britney spears says trump is dumb
>pol thread:DRUMPF BTFO

He knows not Kek's power.

>dealing with a guy who likes attention
>there's a psychosis there that's a little weird

says the actor

>Trump won't do my lame show so I'll pretend like I am the one rejecting HIM.

Add Zach Fatfuckakis to the list of people to be Trumped for opposing the God Emperor by the will of Kek.

I know but that shit still rustles my fucking jimmies

pottery

Not only that the comedy actor who takes every shitty movie role that gets offered to him. He is going to be in a movie with leslie jones soon

theimproper.com/140091/dwayne-johnson-worlds-highest-paid-actor-supports-trump-disses-hillary/

Choose your side well.

Orthodox bros

I'm of the opinion that if you're worth less than the other guy you probably shouldn't be calling them mentally challenged

You will suffer a tragic event.

he probably knows his interview would look something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=aUTnu1MaeX0

No, Bill Burr has talked shit about Trump and he's in my top 3 favorite comedians regardless.

Zach is an unfunny hack

>He's the kind of guy that likes attention...you're dealing with a psychosis there that's a little weird.
Says the actor

Hillary could shit her pants on Le 2016 man's show and we'd have enjoyed it, doesn't mean we enjoy John Oliver.

>I don't think anyone who watched that seriously thought so anyway, he needed to remind everyone that trump is a meanie racist every 30 seconds.
well i was responding to people (probably trolls) that thought that way.

>Hillary really has some inhuman about her way, she might be a touch on the spectrum too
she's been in the politics game way too long and that's compounded by the fact that she's an old lady. i watch videos of her when she was younger and she's sharp and decisive as fuck. now it's either her old age or fear of saying something wrong or both that make her seem totally lost when the questions are flying at her, i.e. i highly doubt she's on the spectrum.

ventura doesn't support trump

"He's a big dumb Chad, REEEE"

Report, hide, sage

>BuzzFeed
Are shills even trying anymore? I'm personally offended

So whats going to happen to him? :)

Oooooohhhhh, shaming the mentally ill are we, you bearded faggot?

A few years back, he'd beg him to be on his show. So many celebs will be dropped, and end up bankrupt.

He's the purest form of funny, he is regularly surprising. All humor stems from the upending of expectations, which is something Galileo-fucknasis does with a high success rate. You may not like his style of humor, or subject matter, but he's objectively "funny." Subjectively, you can say you don't like his sets or acts.

Absolutely based. Please tell me all of these are confirmed Trump supporters. HBK? Steve Austin? Undertaker? JBL? The McMahons? I want this to be true.

Trump is great for ratings and seems to have some genuine sense of humour. TV hosts should be lining up around the block to have him as a guest.

this

>m-m-muh trump daddy

you guys are so fucking closeted it hurts.

>making fun of the mentally changelled to prove your liberal point

this looks pretty offensive to me. He should apologize.

It's almost as if he's talking about himself...

It hurts because we'll never be on the market for and willing participants of your degeneracy? I'm kind of flattered

I'm pretty sure Scott aukerman (producer of between two ferns) is a trump supporter.

Yeah, ignore him instead of attacking him. That will surely stop people from voting for him!

Well if he opposes Trumps politics then, yeah, he's smart to not have him on.
Having Hillary on gave her a bump in the public eye, but it didn't really do her any good in the polls. This sort of thing is what's been driving Trump in the polls.

He's wrong to call him mentally challenged though. Trump is far smarter than the average joe seems to think.

Could you really press this? If the law states that it applies to TV and radio, couldn't this retard skirt the issue if he had the right lawyers?

just in time for Zack's heist movie to bomb
what a time to be alive

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/between-two-ferns-director-scott-aukerman-trump-would-be-terrible-on-the-show.html

>It’s not even in the realm of possibility of something that would ever happen. I just can’t imagine him ever being cool enough to do that. Or if he did it, the first joke out of Zach’s mouth, he would lash out and start taunting Zach with some of his insults and it just wouldn’t be a good experience, so I don’t even think that it would ever happen.

what is the most popular thing in the world
>music

seems like a really good answer. why did trump pick music?

>1.) he's still on the fence as to whether or not the interview is real
>2.) he's sitting before a man that is clearly consumed with hip-hop culture
>3.) if the interview is real then he wants to form a bond with this person that is obsessed with music

but instead ali g starts going into silly shit and trump promptly exits.

i know it's popular to meme that trump is a genius but he really is a genius at reading people and situations. this video is clear proof. how many other mainstream politicians has (((cohen))) tricked into having totally preposterous discussions? trump was totally open to talk but vacated the instant he sensed it was a goof and he was spot on.

OH SNAP
>hilldog BTFO drumpfkins

his last IQ test was just a bit higher than Stephen Hawking's iirc

He is not objectively funny, because humor is entirely subjective faggot.

>he would take advantage of it
>it would feel like i'd be taking advantage of him
What a coherent train of though Zacharius!

The only one of those aside from Vince who's explicitly stated his trump support is Bobby Lashley (who happens to be more based than all the others combined, but still)

ignore thread

posted by 13 year old foreign to subversive behaviour

this desu

That's not the whole interview is it?

> The black community is one person
> The left winged people are one person
> The Muslim community is one person
I am only doing what you are doing brother. Quit the memes and I'll quit mine.

Again, Cred Forums is an echo chamber that just regurgitates the same sentence over and over again. No discussion takes place that goes against your guys' 'agenda.' Not to mention you guys are horribly fucking hypocritical.

Objectively, he's shit.

But of course, just like there's objectively billions of idiots out there, he has a fanbase.

I love these lib-tards think
>anyone can make a million into a billions
>Dad just gave him the money
if so who the fuck cares, a man can do what he want with the money he made
>bankruptcies are always a bad thing in the business world
>he repeats words because because he's stupid
all doing this from their blog in the apartment
>they rent in Manhattan
>from a Real Estate Manager
>who rents out the apartments for the owner
>The owner is Donald Trump

lmao, kek will take care of you next bitch

good to know this faggot got his shit kicked in

>Knows Trump would decimate him on his own show
>I-I-I'd be taking advantage of him with how advanced my intelligence is

then go back to you echo chamber and a new assignment from you masters
Cred Forums will not fall for your slippery tricks

He does a lot of shit movies for money, and he admits that too. He does his own "artistic integrity" shit too that gets worse ratings but at least it's what he wants. I can't hate the guy, but I do wish comedians and actors would stop weighing in on politics so much. They really don't understand anything outside their own thought process. It's why you see so many of them go "I can't IMAGINE why anyone would vote Trump!". That doesn't make you better, that just means you lack the ability to put yourself in someones place. It's not like you read a book about an Eskimo and go "Why don't they just move somewhere warm? I can't imagine why they eat whales? Go vegetarian you monsters". Fuck.

he's like a liberal Glenn Beck

not quite as sad, but give him time- he'll get there

>iirc
You don't

he is not funny you mentally ill libtard

hollywood.greekreporter.com/2012/08/06/zach-galifianakis-says-uncle-nick-lost-senate-seat-because-he-was-greek/

> shill
> Jew (or Skype now)
> or cuck
You are only proving my point. Anything you say will somehow get falsely equated to that.

You cannot have a discussion without it happening almost every single post. So yes, it is an echo-chamber.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-donald-trumps-iq-heres-7983558
this yours?

He's amusing. I like when he shows up on Tim and Eric stuff. Idc if he doesn't like Trump because this really does seem like a joke. He says goofy shit like "you can print that". He's not a fucking shill like Trevor Noah or "Its the current year" Oliver who race bait and are retarded on Trump.

He's a good little sissy cuck. Probably preps a new BBC every night.

That guy would get BTFO so fast if he did that.

The Trump curse :/.... he was a funny guy too.

The frog god does not know mercy. Lord have mercy on his soul.

Celebs are told who to support and what philosophy to preach. Those who disagree do not get work and are smeared by Hollywood media.

Yeah, you can tell as soon as you become sissy yourself.

More like he can't find ways to make fun of him without sounding like an unfunny liberal retard.

He knows trump is the king of bantz. He'd get demolished.

>I'm scared of having my shit pushed in and helping the Trump campaign

Mel Gibson was suppose to be on Hangover 2 but this fat fuck got mad and told the production he wouldn't act if Mel was there. Fuck Galifianakis

the old D'Souza defense

Pleb taste if you think anything he's ever done is funny.

"pure coincidence"

oh- he knows

Meme mastery. You'll get used to it soon kid, if not reddit is down the hall and to the right

redpill me on paul manafort, Cred Forums

I'm surprised he's back at 'comedy' so soon after his wife died.

>Trump is stupid

Why do people push this? I don't get it.

No. His IQ is estimated to be 156+. Hawkings is estimated to be over 160-170+. It's possible that they're close, but Hawkings never took a test, and if Donald ever did the results aren't public. So if you're remembering an IQ test at all, then you're remembering wrong.

That's too bad, I liked Zach.

>I wouldn't have someone on that's mentally challenged.

Ableist, racist, misogynist, homophobe, transphobe.

Hillary isn't mentally challenged?

Even comics hate him because he is literally an industry shill.

I thought Hawking did take a test, and that he was 154. Correct me if I'm wrong

That's pretty much why I never kicked Mike Tyson's ass. Felt bad for him, didn't want to embarrass him. Y'know, speech impediment and all that.

Isn't Zack a Hollywood pedophile?

This is the guy that had a hissy fit when they were going to put Mel Gibson in Hangover 2, which was a stench ridden piece of shit I might add.

neurophysiologically challenged c:

I'm not too privy into the details of the rule, but shows such as Dr. Oz make sure to message both campaigns for the opportunity to attend their show. If Trump really wanted to be on the show and he got denied, it would be the FCC that handles the matter. It usually applies to radio and TV, but I'm not sure on it's application on Internet content though.

Trump has probably met every individual listed during his WWE stints. It ain't no coincidence that most people who have met Trump hold respect for him.

this is fanfuckintastic

brilliant analogy; thanks for the laugh

Iron Mike is a demigod

The nimrod is a Jewish cuck.

He won't have him on because he CAN'T have him on.

When he got $hilLIARy's people to agree to her being on his show he had to sign a contract stating he would NOT do a counter piece with Trump and then of course, had to sign an NDA against stating that such a stipulation was in her contract with his production co.

t. High-level slave for the Entertainment-jew

lol, just another shill leftist cocksucker to boycott. Who's next?

Can't wait to see how badly his next movie bombs.

the FCC, huh? who's the chairman again?

observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-guccifer-2-0-obama-sold-off-public-offices-to-donors/

there will be no pressure whatsoever on the FCC to prosecute

He was good in that comedy central presents.

Wtf, I hate the Hangover now

In other words, he only feels confident that he can trick the literally brain damaged. Trump might call him out on his shit and make him cry on television.

Nope, it is obvious propaganda.

y'all need to chill with the Jew shit. Milo and Ivanka are skypes; yes- they are disproportionately represented in the media and financial industries; and yes- as part of their faith, they are required to be good with their money; but- as it stands, Saudis and the Clinton-Bush media-military-industrial complex run the show. How about you tackle the more immediate threat before trying to mend a frayed seam Hitler failed to close to a fuckin hundred years ago?

get. real.

Hes a huge faggot

He got butthurt when mel gibson was supposed to do one of his shitty movies

>t. hangover is the best movie of all time

>We are not your problem... the Palestinians are your problem!

kek...

(You)

Oven

ASAP

I'm not even gonna tell you the dozen tells that let me know you have rarely posted here before this election cycle.

For all you know I'm a kike.

Shit...I'm ready to snort a couple lines of Zyklon-B crystals just to escape the tedium of you virtual presence.

faggot (inb4 "leave the gays alone homophobe!")

I can't wait till this election cycle is over.

>An unwashed buffoon who made his career out of portraying an drunken imbecile in plebian cinema is afraid of making someone look bad in an interview.

it isn't? Scrooged is, the Hangover franchise doesn't even enter the equation when talking about good movies

Him and Robert Downey juniper (he raped Corey Haim, allegedly)

I'm an agnostic, but I'm not really sure what the whole resurgence of skepticism regarding jewish involvement in global affairs is about. I fucking adore Ivanka. If Jared was good enough for her, he's good enough for me. Notwithstanding, Milo is a god among men. Can't be all that bad, homie

believe whatever you want to believe

Fucking armchair psychiatrist, it must be Zack's psychosis that makes him lash out at a presidential candidate like that, very weird behaviour. Maybe if I just insinuate that he must be a victim of some mental disability my reasoning will seem more legitimate.

He didn't mind taking advantage of a dying old lady though.

What anime is this?

ask tineye

how should we know

When will this "Trump is mentally challenged idiot" despite the fact that he is multi billionaire meme end?

Oh please, the only thing I ever said him that was even remotely funny was when he asked hillary if he can contact her using email.
And thats it.

tineye.com/search/2bef36209fe47e23d6169d459d92fb8abd881f3e/

there you go, faggot

I'll let you figure it out

bump

this guy knows what's up

lolnever

shills gonna shill

Wait is Zack G the
>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO
or is that Seth Rogn?
They're like the same person

Neon Cowboy Genesis: Attack on Gurren Magica

has the "Bush is mentally challenged idiot" despite serving two terms meme ended?

>Look at me.
>Look at me.
>I am the jew now.

Seth is much funnier than Zach

>DON'T GET IT TWISTED

Underrated

i thought he brutalized hillary, he may have covered in layers of satire, but the end product did not make her likable and it didn't make her look good.

God Emperor took care of that

Clintons are next

Its a joke

>Don't tell me what to say

that's all we needed to see, senpai

>Zach so scared of Trump he's not gonna let him get on the show

>DRUMPF BTFO

Zach and his handlers are too concerned that Trump would come off as too charismatic, and that it would entice all those that watch the clip.

Honestly, this is the only possible reason why they're avoiding the whole thing—because if they made a video; can you imagine the sheer amount of views it would render? Really makes you think about why they're avoiding that amount of money

ADD ZACH TO THE LIST!!!!

This better be all over the front page when he wins

His stand up is good. But his movies are shit.

I for one have hated him since Mel Gibson was persona non grata for speak ill of the kikes while Mike Tyson, the convicted rapist, is more than welcome on his gas fucking movie. Anyone who finds words more intolerable than rape is a fucking asshole who deserves the rope.

Obviously we all know he's shilling for the shekels, but it's interesting how he chose to word this halfassed cop-out.

He starts with the point that Trump likes attention, which already reveals Zack's bias in two different ways. First, he's explicitly attacking Trump's personality. Second, he implies that giving or not giving Trump what he supposedly wants is something that should be considered at all.

Then, he jumps over a huge logic gap to arrive at the passive-aggressive moral posturing where he is showing mercy to a mentally challenged man. So now we can't excuse his previous insult as "just being comedy" because he's making a serious claim about a man's mental health albeit in a joking manner. And if the whole thing is a joke, why not do the interview?

>it doesn't interest me
No, you're a cowardly faggot.

>and you can print that
we gotta badass over here

i'm glad someone else gets it

Not big enough, can't read all the headlines.

Zach is 5'7
Donald is 6'3
He's just mad cause he's a manlet

TRUMP WIN

It was all downhill for Zach after Out Cold anyway

Can't wait for the Trump curse to have a effect on the poor man.

Translation

>I'm scared of him.

He's millennial cringe humor funny.

Once you realize every character he plays is just Socially awkward variations you realize his shit is pretty weak.

I like his standup though but I don't think he's as funny as people give him credit. Mitch (((Hedberg))) did the socially awkward autist bit way better anyways.

Yet he ran a free commercial for Trump exposing Clinton & all of DC as corrupt liars.
Whether he thinks that was funny or not, he gave Trump attention & was advantaged upon.

Atleast be good at shilling. Cred Forums is fucking cancer due to the shills. Shit was comfy and cozy as a motherfucker about a year ago. Fucking disgusting thiese days. I fucking hate shills. You should all kill yourselves. Literally having to be paid to shit post. Pathetic. Kill. Your self. At the very least, consider it.

His standup is ok. I think it's because he actually has to give at least some context to his jokes rather than simply being a buffoon who winks at the camera.

yup, right here

>a jewish attention whore is criticizing someone for being an attention whore

Wew

Someone tweet him the Trump curse meme so he knows what he has done to himself.

>He'a pretty funny
Wow user, this is some nice b8. I'm actually jealous of all the (You)'s you're getting

>He's the kind of guy who likes attention--bad attention or good attention

>said by a man in a town full of mentally-ill people who act like teenagers and complain about lack of attention during anal bleachings

Hulk Hogan said he wants to run with Trump.

Literally who?
On literally what?

Why do these people think I care again?

a closet faggot yes, but not right wing at all.

Doesn't this create poison gas?

Peter Thiel should have been Trump's running mate. Liberal minds would have imploded.

kek, I thought Tom Sizemore died from crack overdose.

Translation: Trump is just too damn likeable.

this is correct.