>>90425409

mashallah

it's a bribe to keep them out

good use of money imo

WTF, so they could stay there for 3 years and then come back billionaires. brb, moving to Turkey.

So, im american... can i come to the EU and get free shit? What's the rules?

Are people with darker skin destined for handouts?

GOOD MORNING

This

It's just paper and digital numbers.

FUNNY ISNT IT?

be black, attack random people, destroy everything you see and chimp out at least twice a day

Told you not to join the EU.

I still remember how young and naive I was about how great things were going to be when Finland joined up.

bullets are much cheaper

When bulgaria joined the EU i was thinking that in 5-10 years we would be germany-tier with 3000 euro salaries, BMWs and the like.
In reality, literally nothing changed.
I was so naive...

>being held politically hostage by fucking turk-roaches
>give them money
>that's good use!

I bet you love being cucked too. This is beyond pathetic. They should just build a wall around Turkey.

Pic related, we're already building a trump-tier wall but the greeks are too poor to do the same so all the refugees now just freely pass through Greece

Just kick out Greece desu senpai.

You're a retard. Theres probably something like 2-7 million fugees in that country and the 350 million is in total.
So everyone gets something like 50-175€ to stay in Turkey and not come to Europe to rape n shieet.

Shit, that makes more sense.

Ask Turks for reparations, the Germans cucks will pay the bill

When we got the Euro and all the EU propaganda was heating up, I thought Europe would grow together and cultures while remaining the same would get to know each other better.

Well, now the Euro and the fugees are dividing Europe more and more and we hate each other for the shitty political decissions we made.

>good use of money imo

Yeah, well its not your money its the european taxpayers money

>tfw Gaddafi had a similar deal set up but the French killed him for moving to gold-backed currency and threatening the African Franc
>so now Italy and Greece are flooded with a bajillion refugees

feels batman

2/2

No wait, 350 million divided by 2-7 million is 50-175 million, not 50-175. I was right but it's a little less money.

Time to leave the cuck u bro.

Not sure if burger education or just trolling

> pay barbarians not to sack your cities and rape your women

It's like 400 AD all over again

No, the million stays, just the 150 and 2-7 dividing matters.

Common core at work.

350 x 10^6 / 7 x 10^6 = 50.

10^6 cancles out

I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I remember the thousand and million and billion stayed put idk. I'm confused.

Every winter hundreds of homeless europeans freeze to death. Thas all i have to say.

350 million euros.
7 million refugees.
Divide that.
Fucking burgers.

50 million euros and refugees?

7 million times 50 million is 350 million????

it's either that or they flood europe.
350 mil for 4 mil syrians is garbage.
turkey spent 26+ billion with them.
it's literally nothing.

I thought it didn't matter if the million was attached to either number, you'd get the same thing. Million attached twice doesn't make sense.

Let them settle past the Danube whats the harm?

Time is a circle

You need to go back to school m8, learn how to do arithmetic. Are you gonna tell me that 10 * 100 is 1? or something?

I don't know what the star means

GOOD MORNING

if the units arent inches, miles, furlongs, pounds or gallons, the american mind simply draws a blank and order its bowels to be released

>it's either that or they flood europe.

APPEASEMENT NEVER WORKS

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

how does western nations benefit from being in the EU again?

Calm down, debit cards mean it isn't even printed money. So there's zero ecological impact. And we are aiming to increase inflation anyway,,, and to find a market for the EU's overpoduction of food...

>you don't have to seek asylum the asylum comes to you!

What the fuck man how fucking beta do you have to be to pay to maintain refugees that aren't even in your own damn country.

I mean sure you guys fucked over half the world with your Libya bullshit and "Rapefugees welcum" rubbish. But fuck that's a whole new level of beta.

the german government (and I think sweden and others as well) also try giving the refugees here money to leave.

it's funny because they just take the money, throw away their papers and claim asylum again. this has nothing to do with being left-wing or being right-wing. this situation is ridiculous and being exploited everywhere. nothing good will come out of it, neither for the sandniggers (they have no future here) nor for the natives (crime will increase, political instability spread, more terroristic governments will assert themselves)

Merkel will be assassinated

BUT THEYRE NOT LAUGHING NOW UKBRO

test

>Theres probably something like 2-7 million fugees in that country and the 350 million is in total.
Turkey officially says 3 million rapefugees. So 350/3= 116 EUR per rapefugee. Spread that over a month/30 = 3,8 EUR a day for food expenses, For a single month.

That's what, 3 or 4 kebabs per day in Turkey?

>sand niggers have no future in europe.

You're wrong here. Its the natives who have no future in Europe.

Everything your (((government))) does is designed to suppress the white birth rate, while simultaneously enriching the lives of brown people in exchange for pumping out babies and being a net-drain on your societies.

>I WANT OFF THIS SHIT UNION
BULGEXIT when?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TATARS AND OTHER EUROKEKS BTFOOOO

Kys my man

bullets ARE much cheaper.

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Delaying tactics till you've built up your fortifications DOES work.

>Fortifications
What fortifications?

>be EU politician
>notice that taking in refugees will cost upward of billions a year
>keeping them in Turkey costs about tree fiddy (10^8)
>decide to keep them there and save lots of money
>?
>bulgaria shitposting

Come home white man, :^)

Time to pack.

>having millions of people who don't even live in your country draining your finances rather than having that money sunk on paying your own professionals and funding services to repel the savages
>implying Turkey won't milk the deal once you start down the dark path of tributes rather than taking action yourself

The Eternal Frieslander can never be trusted.

Well, hold on a sec. If they help Turks with the cost of managing the 2 million+ DPs within Turkish borders, then those people hopefully don't come any further West.

This Moroccan gets it.

Ha-ha, roach; how do you fucking like it?

Inb4 a shit ton of fraud.

they don't

not as long as you keep giving us free money from the eurofunds for regional development and shyeeeet

yesterday i was at some historical site and i read the sign:
contributed for the reconstruction of villa armira:
90 000 euros by the state of Bulgaria
500 000 euros by the EU

top kek, keep giving us more money n shyyyet

>these people hopefully won't come to the west
>implying they won't

To be fair, not all refugees will get money. It will probably be about a quarter.

So they'll be getting like 200 euro/month which is probably about the same as the Turkish average salary.

>27% of cucks voted for more than 300 pounds per rapefugee

burger education

Use the 350m and the billions they cost to re militarize spain and make the inquisition again, complete with a santiago branch made to find and destroy moors.

>Spread that over a month/30 = 3,8 EUR a day for food expenses, For a single month.
>That's what, 3 or 4 kebabs per day in Turkey?

>Implying the shitskins don't work there
>Implying food isn't a lot cheaper in Turkey

Actually, I was there last year and even in rather "expensive" Istanbul a kebab in a working class district costs 2 Turkish lira. Thats about 0,66 €

And in a country like that an addition of that kind of money per head is a lot.
Gotta keep in mind that in North African shitskins states the average monthly wage is 30-40€.

I'd love to. Theres even a similarily themed German YouTube channel called "Reconquista Germania".
I also think that the money would be better spent on that.