Why is the modern white male so beta?

Why is the modern white male so beta?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>christians
every time

Learn English using government money you nigger

>CHRISTKEKS BTFO

Headline:
>DEY WERE SCARED OF LOSING TO STRONG, POWERFUL WOMYN

Reality:
>Their religious beliefs prevent them from engaging in sports with women.

Top tier journalism right there.

>Citing religious beliefs

Well that's just a baiting article title that is just speculation. Oh wow, that is so surprising, I had no idea the media would do something like that!

what a strange contrast to this story:
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

>What happened to girl power? Australia's national women's soccer team the Matildas lose 7-0 to an under FIFTEENS boys' side
>Australian women soccer team Matildas played Newcastle Jets u/15 boys
>The match played in Newcastle saw the Matildas thrashed 7-0 by the boys
>Matildas were without their international stars but still had plenty of talent
>The girls play New Zealand in a friendly next month in preparation for Rio

It's religious cuckoldry, since aussie boys can do it.

lose lose situation.

It's a no win proposition. If they win, those misogynists beat up on a girls team. If they lose (serious would not every happen), those pussy males got beat my a girls team. They did the right thing.

>Soccer

Both teams were filled with girls, seems pretty fair

>risk losing

>((Deadspin))

More like boys are supposed to play boys, they refused to play because they dont like cultural marxism, not because they were afraid of losing.

Author was clearly very butthurt, put an asspained slant on it.

It's Christianity, of course the kikes and kike-lovers are going to jump on this story to attack them.

>implying the two girls on the team would do anything but ride the bench

>Modern white man
Not a such thing

>religious idiots

ok, let's put a middle school boy's team against an international women's team and let's see the results

obviously some drama club you dip

Its legit just you guys on this website, the rest of us get up go to work, earn our keep...
Watch the faggots. niggers. kikes. kebabs. sheenys. and what not cry rage bitch and moan and want more from society.
Go home, get our dinner, browse the net waste the time.
Enjoy the weekends, shoot our guns, drive our cars and repeat come monday.

sure its not an ideal life but its the real fucking world we live in.. and in 5 years ill have a couple hundred acre ranch in montana becuase thats my goal.

what will you have ?
>Stay cucked fag.

Better answer that nutaku email bro

This is a no win situation. Either you forfeit and get articles like this, or you play them, stomp their shit into the ground and get called an asshole/feel like a prick.

Horseshit.

A chad or BBC in that class would OD from white pussy

Are you sure those are germans? There are no browns there, and they are attractive, so I guess they are russians

Man I am 9000000% sure I've seen you make this exact post before, in this exact thread. Not deja vu but rather
>look at OP in catalog
>"hey I remember this, someone says it's a no win situation, blah blah"
>open thread
>yep

are you a shill bot?

top kek at the kike goblin in the front between her two effeminate minions

I remember in 3rd grade when I signed up for soccer. Had a dumb cunt as a coach and it was her first year coaching. Needless to say most of us quit sooner than later. Our first match was against middle schoolers or high schoolers. Hard to remember, it was fucking stupid, just like this would've been. They could've redpilled the dumb whores I suppose.