Why does Cred Forums refuse to have children?

Why does Cred Forums refuse to have children?

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

I am working on it m8. Be patient

she so fat da earf cave in where she walk

good grief. have some modesty

Because I'm too busy dropping truth bombs about the Jews on Cred Forums to get a girlfriend and procreate. Priorities.

Cause we prefer tight vaginas ?

Like I have a choice.

>I don't make enough money at the moment
>I still live at home

Top two reasons. I saw my parents struggle and I'd rather not go through that.

Can we get some sauce on that pic?

>no tits
>no hips
>no meat on legs

Is she trying to cover up her anorexia?

wife in training needs to finish her law degree and i need to get my certified chef de cuisine/stage at a few Michelin star restuants and open my own place so 6-8 years then ill fall for the marriage jew and have a kid

More like shitposting endlessly.

can't get my waifu pregnant, unfortunately

overpopulation

>tfw all you do is shitpost on this board
no woman wants the child of a manchild

Subjecting a child to the current world is the most evil thing someone could do.

Wtf am i looking at?

> still live at home
> parents struggling
Gee I wonder why. I bet if they weren't paying for your tendies and video games they'd be able to afford a nice vacation

i would probably molest my daughter.

I'm 19

I've just cummed on my bed AMA

I have 2 boys, faggot.

jokes on you burger, my friend's girlfriend wants a to raise a child with me!

Just got to save up a half million first.

they cost money & tfw no gf

Fertile/10
Fertile AF, Would impregnate

I want children so badly, but men around me see children has a sink hole.

are you gonna wash your sheets now m8?

>No results for image

Fuck you OP provide sauce.

get a good job then

-Money
-Still learning how to love myself before I can even begin to think of loving another human being to have a kid with.
-Money
-Problems of the world right now
-Dunno if I'd even be a good parent when a lot of times people see me as a kid myself with the things I like etc. even though I'm 30.
-Oh and MONEY God damn MONEY.

You female? North MS user reporting to put a bun in that oven

We can't compete with blacks

I didn't even manage to figure out how to get a gf

>tfw 26yo touchless virgin

Millennial women are trash. Luckily I'm on the younger end and can wait and hope for the next generation to not be so shitty.

The fuck are you on about? There are no ears showing in OP's pic either.

Tits or GTFO

I'm a 26 year old socially retarded guy who lives by leeching off his parents.

I will when I find a rich Jewish wife.

Settle for something 3D then

im a mexican, doing you a favor

Cuz I'm broke as a joke and i have no gf. Spend most of my time playing xbox and smoking weed. It's funny because if i actually tried, I could get a gf no problem, but i'm just fucked in the head.

Why bother. White women all over the world have made their choice quite clear on the matter. And Asian women are hopeless workaholic s

I have 3 it's nice

will your mother let you date by then

Work out
Get swol
Any lame thing will get you laid
Do m'lady shit that a fat ass neck beard would get laughed at for and bitches will cream their pants if you are fit

It will be fine, they don't cost nearly as much as people say as long as you don't bow to their every whim.

They grow out of clothes very fast so just buy secondhand until they hit junior high and then get them nice clothes so they don't look like faggots around their peers.

Make them eat what you eat at dinnertime.

Get them into outdoor hobbies, it's cheaper, better for them and it might make you get off your fat ass and lose some weight and get some fresh air.

No

OP has posted this exact same thread with the same OP image and text before

Is this CTR sliding or is OP just autistic?

>Why does Cred Forums refuse to have children?
Ok! This pisses me off. Women aren't attracted to me because A) I'm ugly and B) I'm poor.

And I refused to get some dumb whore GED diploma girl pregnant. I've seen guys who got girls knocked-up in their early 20's and I can tell they regret their life choices.

Which is why I'm forty and not depressed.

ixde
>FEMANON HERE
Inb4 400+ replies

and how /fit/ do I have to be?

>chinese countries like america

My GF wants to have children really badly. She's not white though. :(

having kids is retarded

Cred Forums is at it's heart made up of low test vidya nerds. They will hide their beta levels behind
>women are all whores
and
>MGTOW
memes. There are dozens of threads a day about the destruction and outbreeding of the white race but when it comes down to the nitty gritty Cred Forums is worthless on this account.

t. white father

gross m8

I know white bitches are whiny but ffs man, look past yourself

those aren't "men"

those are man-children

pretty much this.

27, have one two year old son. I've been successful with my small software company for the past 4 years. Wife is a cosmetologist at a highend salon.

I don't plan on having another. I just needed at least one for extend my german bloodline. Plus, my luck will run out on the next and it'll be a girl; fuck that. Don't fall for the jew overpopulation meme, unless you're not white. We don't need anymore dindu.

Realize that this white male generation's anti children movement is part of the white genocide plan.

I would but no gf

Where is her penis?

Not found my Asian waifu yet. Soon.

You can be a fat slob and still get women as long as you're interesting. If you get fit, it should be for a hobby and to improve yourself. It might get you laid on occasion though. It's been well over a year since I hit the gym; literally no difference in the woman dept.

RIGHT ON MY HIGH TEST BROS
You can spot some low test faggots ITT who need to lift more.

net loss of 1

glad to see you are pleasing the jew and ruining the non hispanic white race

i find this to be true for certain countries that post here

alright then I give up

>Having children before the god-emperors reign has begun

I'm not a cuck

THICC

>raise a kid
>spend at least two decades teaching them how not to die
>feed it
>attempt to educate it
>hope it's not born with a laundry list of defects
>eventually, maybe put them through college
>hope they don't become a leech on society
>hope they don't succumb to the degeneracy that is spreading like wildfire already
>spend hundreds of thousands of dollars just to put a shitty half clone of myself out into the world

Or

>spend hundreds of thousands of dollars buying and building my dream cars
>have a lifetime of joy putting my hard earned money to work on the track
>spend more time pursuing educational, techincal, and personal interest
>continue to travel the world
>put it in my will to have my cars and property sold off and donate the money to orphanages and charities when I die

Not an issue in the first world. Underpopulation is the problem and why governments are shipping in millions if poos.

3D won't settle for me. I was born with one dimension too many desu senpai.

pick fucking related, western women are fucked and the average white male gets fucked over, and the ones that don't are waking up

Why the fuck would I EVER get married today?

I have children, pretty much because of Cred Forums.

I bought the survival of the white race meme whole!
Can't say that I regret it other than the immense fear of what the future holds and the deffening realization that I can't really go and fight cause my likely demise would effect my children in a bad way...
Got one boy almost 2 and a half and another one due within a month, don't know what sex/gender it is yet...
Wife is a fenno swedish Finn and is red pilled stay at home mom.

While this is true it neglects to mention that the women in our society are largely no better.

I can relate to those feelings.

What's wrong (((OP))) nobody want to breed with an autistic fag like yourself.

This except I'm 29

>raising a kid on my own, what do I look like to you, user? Black?

Great advice, thank you. but I think the main issue for me is education. Democrats already shot down voucher tickets and the nearest school around me is lefty. They're trying to bring hood rats into the school. I don't have the means to homeschool even though thats what I truly want.

Anyone know any jobs that allow me to work from home?

Ill probably have some children but i ain't marrying.

I want to have at least two kids, and at least two dogs for them to play with. I want a big house with land around it so they can all run around outside and play.

I want all these things, but I'm 25, have no GF, and work in a factory that consumes all my time and barely make enough to get by.

Enjoy your divorce.

Tonight I'm going home

I also started working out couple of years ago. Women started to talk a bit more and started to get more looks, but I still care more about shitposting here and elsewhere, so nothing has happened.

Honest awnser
Cuz I gotta worry about myself and my home first before cursing myself with a thing that kinda looks like but its not me,
Maybe later when the world ain't so fucked

You can't expect anything more out of women. They are selfish and generally terrible at almost everything. Giving a woman a child changes that.

Kek trips will protect him from getting cucked.

To be honest, I'm working on looking for a Japanese wife. Healthy, high quality, not degenerate. Why settle for less?

>Why does Cred Forums refuse to have children?
Today I heard a history from my housekeeper, she was just at a school reunion because a 7 ear old girl dragged a boy into the restroom stall, took off her panties and dress and kissed the boy.

The mother of said girl was giggling and gossiping with the other mothers while the principal was talking, completly ignoring her.

Do you seriously want me to breed with one of these fucking whores and have her ruin my childrens life by being a shitty irresponsible parent?

I would rather not create any more human beings in this world, their lifes are only going to get progressively worse as the years go by.

>fat white whale
>anorexia

Fuck of Christie

I hate kids and kids are expensive.

The thing is, I have a son. He can go blow in as many as he wants when he's old enough. It's his decision. I would agree with the notion of -1 if it was a girl. Stop falling for the jew population statistics.

I also don't feel the need to overextend my finances and become a jew wage slave. Think for yourself, don't let them win.

Sauce please.

I got a redpilled gf too bro. Gonna wife her soon. She wants to have a bunch of kids too. Also she is religious but that is just one part of her not her entire existence. Good women are out there but you have to find them and slutzone the rest. Women will pick up on this and get better. Also I am 27 and my gf is 20 so do not worry about getting tied down when you are 18-25 the good women are looking for older men and not getting ganbanged at parties.

DON'T DO IT!!!

At least wait til after the election.

How can i support children if I can't support myself?

I would get married and procreate
give me a woman and I will commence immediately

Because I wouldn't want to have children without getting married and marriage is shit because it doesn't mean anything and the divorce rate is way too high.

>implying modern women are worth any sort of relationship

We have to go back

I don't refuse to have kids.

I refuse to take care of some other bastards kids. The families should be hunting down the fathers and make them stay.

Right. Vote for lord trump then suicide

guys wont think yur trying to get a kid and take half their shit if u have a good job. especially if its a stay at home job like u want/home schooling. tho i think kids shuld go to jr/high school

Easy, i never enjoyed children and don't see the point. Much easier just to enjoy my life.

Protip: All schools are lefty. Unless you have a ton of money to spare to put them in a Catholic school.

Meh. VR will make anime real. The future ain't so grim. We'll all get ai gfs. And then robowaifus will become a thing. We'll be able to 3D print our children. We'll still be stuck in the 3D world though. I wish it were possible to upload ourselves in the VR instead.

I didn't know I could find seals sexy.

My asian waifu aggreed to stop birth control today, so, soon

>have degree
>have decent career
>have savings
>have no debt
>have no white genetics
It's up to you fuckers to save your race.

Oh and my wife's pregnant so.... Yeah Kid on the way for me like.

Why not send them to private school, or catholic school.

Is Catholic school expensive, my cousin went to a catholic school, and his family is comfortably in the middle class I think.

this

Because there will be no mother there to raise them.

>birth control
Thank you ruining our water

and this!

No

Yeah I think it is expensive..I went to one in 4th grade (but with my recollection the kids were snotty spoiled brats and bullies x10 compared to public schools).

The teachers were based though. One even actually laughed when I called a kid a faggot :^)

>1 post by this ID

Trump will make anime real

Read Scott Adam's book you nigger-tier Nazis.

I have a child.

She has blond hair and blue as as well . I fought for the cause

Either that or all the fish choke in all the plastic

Catholic Schooling is very affordable as long as it isn't rural, those tend to be pricey and usually boarding schools (which I wouldn't have minded going to).
The curriculum is rock solid and the teachers are usually over certified.

wife is 6 mo preggers with twin boys, how do i raise them not to be faggots

theyre cucks and probably have to learn spanish if u go to catholic school to fit in. might get a good foot fetish kissing feet all day tho

Because the world is a fucked up place. It was fucked up in 1972 and the past 20 years have made 1972 look like paradise.
Why would i want to put my progeny through this?

I don't, I just can't afford it.

I hope so. He'll raise wages and lower taxes. People will buy crap again. It'll drive technological development, including VR and robotics. I really believe that Trump will make anime real senpai! And kek hinted at it.

If i could clone myself. I would maybe do that and rise my clone. still it's a hard choice wasting your time just to have your body continue to live on this shitty hell hole earth.

Maybe if you're in a border state, but its clear you don't know anything about Catholicism anyway, if you think Catholics kiss feet everyday.

The world has always been fucked up and it depends where you live desu. you can live more rural with actual nice people or other places.Or just avoid nigs etc

Can't DIY it.