Leaked DNC Emails: Ohio And Pennsylvania Voters Called “White Trash”

In July, WikiLeaks revealed many dark and corrupt secrets of the DNC, and how they rigged the election against Sen. Bernie Sanders and in favor of Hillary Clinton. The leaks also showed that Democrats were often quite racist in their emails when referring to voters and demographics that make up this country.

In one email, Democrats referred to Hispanics as their “taco bowl engagement.” As racist and bigoted as that is, sadly, there were dozens more just like that. An email was also released from the DNC that regarded the two battleground states of Pennsylvania and Ohio.

In the email, the DNC is caught again categorically labeling millions of Americans in ways that are deplorable, and we should never let them forget that they used this type of language. Here is the despicable email:

archive.is/XioUq

“They’re blue collar, poor white trash, and similar to ‘the Jew’s’ supporters and we can peal them away.”

“They’re stupid.”

“They cling to their guns, their bibles, and they’ll believe anything we tell them.”

It should never be forgotten that the Democrats are the ones that wrote these emails. They were not doctored or manipulated, these are the words they chose to describe Ohio and Pennsylvania voters.

archive.is/Da6CT
conservativedailypost.com/leaked-dnc-email-ohio-and-pa-voters-called-white-trash/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/hbc6ufzmxa68v/Guccifer2_Leak_Dumps_Mirrored
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake and gay

Here are both Wikileak DNC email & voicemail dumps + all the recent Guccifer 2.0 leaks!

mediafire.com/folder/hbc6ufzmxa68v/Guccifer2_Leak_Dumps_Mirrored

These are all mirrored elsewhere if ever taken down! Enjoy.

haha

oh shit these people are stuck in the 1980s political campaign strategy model

You sure know that fast, huh? Right after it's posted without any diligent research, huh?

Looks fake and shit
I agree with the kraut

Gonna need more proof than this faggot.

>CTR trying to spread fake shit.

May kek drop you further from grace.

Easily fake, welcome to the internet.

a real source please.

That partially blurred and JPG artifacted image with whited out names and clear text is entirely believable.

The bitch will burn.

I'm quite nearly a cruz missile at this point.

newfriend, just look at how blurred the gmail side panel is vs. the text of the body.

This requires zero research. Not to mention the fact it's a well known fake.

>Ohio And Pennsylvania Voters Called “White Trash”

Ofc she'll call me white trash, I never bought into her bullshit since day 1.

DO
NOT
LET
THIS
SHIT
SLIDE

>Looks fake and shit

Like your country's football team?

THIS IS GOLD JERRY!

NOT FAKE!

HOLY SHIT, CHRISTMAS JUST CAME EARLY!

Excellent thread, bone apple teeth

wew lad

Trump's already got Ohio in the bag. But if he wins Penny too, it's over.

They really should have been less overt with their hatred of whites. It's finally coming back to bite them in the ass.

>calling someone a newfag
>while spelling out a fake for others to see
You are fooling no one reddity

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU SENDING THIS TO TRUMP OD DJT JR??? THIS SHIT CAN DESTROY SHITLERY'S CAMPAIGN

>instagram sharing artifacts and blurring
did a black woman fake this by sharing it thru 40 soul sistahs first?

It really annoys me how they didn't match the reactions to the goals in this webm

Let's all pound this link on Twatter and Kikebook.

MARCH!

If it's in the leaked emails, why not link directly to the leaks so we can look through and verify?

Kindergarten-tier photoshop.

No (you)s today.

Real leak please
#MAGA

:D

fake

BAMP

>Didn't even fade and blur his letters.

Can't believe I'm even bothering to comment on this.

nice try ctr

Because it's fake you stupid fucking shill.

Go grab your seizure meds and hide under your bed while you wait for the debate tonight.

>mfw emailing this to my senpai right now

The thing is, they said negative shit about Hispanics in the very same DNC leaks. Who's to say they didn't say this about the Penny's and the Ohioans?

Replying to Also I'm not a fucking shill, you inbred gook

THIS IS A FAKE
OP IS EITHER A TROLL OR A CTR SHILL

Look at the coloration of the black and white text. The menu items (archive, report spam, delete, etc) are fairly blurry and have a lot of faded black and gray in them. Meanwhile, the subject and body of the email are much blockier, and of a much higher resolution. The photo forensics weren't even necessary really when you look at the image, but they help highlight how distinct these two portions are.

Fake and gay.

>Vote for us, we're out to help those fucking stupid, white trash poor fucks!

adrts onry

my fucking sides

Yeah, on further inspection we won't accomplish anything with this.

SO THIS IS WHAT THE SHILLS ARE HIDING

BAMP x2

The image is doctored. See If it were real, why would they provide us with a doctored image and no source? They just said that it's "in the Wikileaks dump," but they don't provide the actual email or any links, just a doctored screenshot of a gmail inbox.

Yeah.

Blatantly false, if you'd been here for the guiccifer leaks you'd have known that you're supposed to post the link to the email given that they're publicly available.

>COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
>CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
>EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
>SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
>PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
>SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
>BY PEPE, KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
>LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

clearly photoshopped image

>leaks are true
>CTR spreads fake as shit looking edits of the leak
>hurr fake and gay