Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pABfwmdlQak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c
youtube.com/watch?v=9l5N1XTTEps
youtube.com/watch?v=jitdxQpsHbE
gruntstuff.com/ranger-gets-confirmed-kill-with-mre-spoon/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does this dude butcher whales for a living?

Squall: whatever...

You call that a knife?

he hasn't killed your mom yet so he isn't doing a good job

my meat isnt big enough for that

PSSHT... NOTHIN PERSONEEL KID

hahaha, so funny....

>american """"banter""""

you've just limit broken my sides

in burgerland that counts as white

Hope he's got a licence for that.

how hard is it for you to get a plastic knife? do you need ID? do you have to be over 18?

wtf is wrong with your country

FUCK YOU
TV LICENCE WIFI SCANNER JUST DETECTED I'M LOOKING AT KNIVES AND NOW I'M UNDER ARRE

OI YOU CHEEKY CUNT OUT THAT FOOKIN KNIFE AWAY BEFORE PEOPLE DIE

You better apologize

bankai...

put the spoon down

That's cool and all, but does it have a Decapitation Mode?

"It was too big to be called a sword."

Forgot my pic

I couldn't buy fishing starter kit from homebargains because ( I shit you not the cashier said this ) "it has pointy things" i.e. the fucki g hooks .

Why usage you highlighted knives and forks?
Oh yeah, I forgot you savages with your stupid amendment run around with no fork license.
Absolutely barbaric.

>Cloud nordestino.jpg

Fucking northeastern hues, look at the size of that pexeira.

next thing you know they won't even be able to have pizza because the slices are pointy.

So why are the Brits triggered? Did this man just steal Excalibur or something?

>implying britbongs can have scissors

I couldn't buy a silver plated carving knife to cut my fucking turkey up with.

Next they will be banning ovens.

What am I supposed to do, claw the bird apart with my bare hands?

This country.

>posting worst girl

memes aside for a minute though, a store that sold bowie knives etc, you think its fine to sell them to unaccompanied minors (under 18)?

Weird glasses

Save a life, bin that knife

FUCKING HELL PUT THAT SHIT IN THE BIN M8

whatever it takes to satisfy a customer

Bin that knife!

Yes!

LAD I got ID at the co-op for portion ( allergy meds) I'm twenty one man. It saddens me. I mean the fishing hooks is fair enough since I was 14 but I could have wen4 to the angling shop and get them with no hesitation

everyone knows the smuggest girls are best girls Ivan

That would be Nui, user.

Is that knife big enough to cut through a medium size murikan burger?

Your post has been reported to Her Majesty's Police Unit for the Prevention of Hate Speech and Crime Online (HMPUPHSCO)
Enjoy your criminal charges for owning an illegal firearm you slimy little tommy!
Everyone knows a knife longer than 3.5 inches is a firearm and has the capacity to cause extraordinary damage and as such is appropriately categorised with weapons of mass destruction (firearms).

youtu.be/pABfwmdlQak

that's not Lich McTits

>a beer is considered more dangerous than that knife
You can't talk m8.

In Argentina Akon is considered white

why, i dont think that would be very responsible

This triggers the Amerifat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

They already do that.

Fucking Nuifags

Spic Ichigo Kurusaki.

I had no issue buying knifes from those 'up market' Kitchen shops.

>homebargains
disgusting

oh no

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BIN MATE

kekked

What's going to happen if a kid buys a knife? Every boy should have a penknife in the first place

I heard the Brits were insulting Putin....

Woolworths asked me for ID when I wanted to buy a fucking spork.

Then on the way home I found a fucking copper peeking in through my window and he asked to see my TV license 'cause he saw my plasma screen. Of course I didn't have it on me so he took me in to the station. He also looked into my shed and got me on possession of a hedge trimmer without a license.

exactly, anything could happen because children are stupid

let me just give this 7 year old a meat cleaver and see what happens

>wtf is wrong with your country

You tell me.

Nothing because children don't chop meat very often. The blade would probably be fucked within a week because they tried to chop down a tree with it or some shit. Either that or lost at the back of the cupboard because it's a useless hunk of steel for a kid.
Just teach your kid how to carry knifes properly and don't raise them to act like a nigger.

>Save a life, bin that knife

Be careful not to get murdered doing it....

>man hacked a teenager to death
was it the hacker known as Cred Forums?

BIN THAT KNIFE

mate if you ever have children please dont give them meat cleavers

DON'T BE A LOON
BIN THAT SPOON

I wouldn't for the reasons I just stated.

get your dad to do it since you are evidently still a child

OK, I've always wondered the context of this. My best assumption is make up for some film where the scene they're shooting is just after he gets shot in the face or something. Can anyone set my mind to rest here?

How does one even get caught having that?

because it might dull the blade and not because they might chop their fingers off?

スコール: 「べつに。。。」

Coor blimey!! Looks like we're gonna need a bigger bin!

We could own that legally, but we could only carry it whilst hunting woolly mammoth

>watching english cooking show
>Ainsley is about to fillet a salmon
>"OI BIN THAT KNIFE YOU CHEEKY CUNT"
>Ainsley gets arrested
>Chefs in Britain must now use sharpened soup ladles to cook
>mfw

>ameritards spread culture of suing over literally everything
>companies go full retard applying the law lest they get sued

Why would they chop thier fingers off?
Have you ever dealt with children before?
Did you ever have urges to hack parts of your body off as a kid?
If your kid accidentally cuts themselves it's your fault for not teaching them how to handle knives.
Do you want to ban lollipops too? Running while eating a lollipop can result in serious harm if you fall on your face.
Do you want to ban pencil sharpeners?
They contain razor blades that are easy to take out.

Take some responsibility for raising your child instead of expecting the state to protect them from the world.

>soup ladles are soon outlawed in Britain

10/10

DELET THIS

I saw better cloud strife cosplay.

>If your kid accidentally cuts themselves it's your fault for not teaching them how to handle knives.

but thats the whole point, accidents happen, and id rather not put my kid in the situation where he could fall over and gut himself, no matter how well-disciplined he is

i dont think its really comparable to lollipops or pencil sharpeners

THIS JUST IN

pencil sharpeners and razors banned in Britain.

Is that what you call a chaf?

Did you never use a pair of scissors as a child?

looks pretty legit if u ask me. everybody acts differently under shock.

Nice

B I N I T
I
N

I
T

Lol yup love that manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c

Brit-bong? Not Brit-slim?

This is front page?

Are you kidding me???

GET A LIFE

You're fucking retarded kiddo, and the funniest thing of all is that i just read about this very subject, basically in order to prevent accidents for children you need to eliminate as many dangers as possible, that includes unnecesary exposure to weapons because they're children and can't be expected to reason like adults until they are 8-9 years old which is when their way of thinking starts turning from magical to logical.

FFS accidents are the #1 cause of death of children between 1 year old and 19 years old.

You are right. Let's just put kids in big hamster balls until they hit 10. That way they are protected from all dangers and best of all you can just watch TV and ignore them until dinner needs to be made.

Truly, that is a full on assault knife.

Hey James Bond, do not confuse sheltering and overprotecting children with simply avoiding stupid accidents such as little kids hurting themselves with knives and other weapons.

I'm glad you're a virgin with no gf because someone like you isn't fit to have children.

why is there no middle ground between putting your children in giant bubbles and giving them machetes at 6 years old?

if you stop with the hyperbole for a minute, my point was that its generally not a good idea to give children very sharp things, no matter how well you have told them

that's a big pokey stabby there lad.

Funniest thing of all is that his question about the scissors is fucking dumb to begin with because there are special scissors for kids that aren't sharp on the tip and are usually only good enough to cut paper and other shit that isn't dangerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=9l5N1XTTEps

>Here in get-a-life-bin-that-knife Bongland, I owned a Swiss Army knife at 9 years old
>Juan, living in the decapitation capital of the world, is afraid of non-plastic scissors that have an actual edge
Ayy lmao

>I couldn't buy fishing starter kit from homebargains
>I couldn't buy a silver plated carving knife to cut my fucking turkey up with.

How fucking old are you guys?

Maybe supervise your kid then. Oh wow look, he didn't chop his hand off because I stopped him and told him that's wrong.
Oh look my kid knows how to perform basic tasks because I taught them how.
Oh wow look my kid grew up to be not autistic because I didn't refuse to let them learn basic life skills.

What did you think the biggest cause of child deaths would be Pablo? Heart disease? Famine?
> stop with the hyperbole
>giving kids machetes
Are you going to suggest I'm saying we should give kids a flamberge next?
If you fall on those scissors it will stab you the same as non safety scissors. There is no substitute for supervision.

Cheap shops are usually harsher than nicer, more expensive places and you need to be 21+ to buy knives from many of them. Probably because that's where Gaz would buy a blade if he wanted to stab that cheeky cunt from down the road

You will never truly understand the concept of freedom so long as your view is skewed by your indoctrination. To answer your questions, yes it should be legal for a person under 18 to buy a knife. A knife is the oldest tool man has used. It has an unlimited amount of applications. The fact that your government has brainwashed you in to thinking the only thing it is used for is cutting off fingers, is so so sad. My ancestors left for good reason. I owned my first knife when I was 6. My uncle gave me a swiss army tool that has a knife, scissors, a little screwdriver. I have owned a knife ever since. Only had to use it one time in self defense, when I was 26 years old. I am 32 now.

>Mexico trying to discuss freedoms
Fuck off pablo, there is a reason the other half of my ancestors left that shit hole of a country too. You have no business preaching human rights to anyone considering the state of things there. Ask your cartel leader if you can own a knife.

>giving your kid a flamberge
Could work out alright to be honest, all you need to do is have him swing that around for 3 hours a day and hire a guy to rape him up the ass and you'll have Raidleader Guts IRL

No, this triggered me today. I'm all triggled out now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jitdxQpsHbE

>he can't kill a man with a tablespoon

>I owned a Swiss Army knife at 9 years old
And i bet you have fucked the same amount of women to this day than back then.

Kids are fucking dumb until they reach mental maturity, their brain isn't even equipped to rationally understand the world around them until a certain age.

If you have a tall glass of water and then pour in on a shallow, wide container in front of a kid and then ask the kid which one has more water, the kid will say the glass of water, and no amount of explaining will change his mind until he reaches a certain age.

This isn't a matter of supervision, the best way to prevent accidents when talking about children is to avoid the situations that allow them to happen in the first place, there isn't a single good reason for a child to be left alone with knives.

>chicano thinking he's white or superior to a mexican

You come from the same people kiddo, i bet i have whiter skin than you to boot.

About 50% of americans on Cred Forums are actually chicanos who think they're white just because they are cleaning gringo feces over there and sucking up welfare.

>Hurr durr kids are dumb
That's why you are there to look after them retard

There's not a single reason for a kid to be playing around with a meat cleaver you fucking autistic aussie, i hope you're trolling.

And even if you're supervising the kid how would you stop him from hurting himself or someone else if the kid decides to do so, are you flash or something, can you see the future?

I'm going to need a BIG bin for this one, but at least you'll get a life.

plot twist: he is a goddamn manlet

Yeah you know how white I am based on my one post.
>Chicanos who are this or that blah blah blah...
Shut the fuck up mate. You don't know me. I am 83.9% European. I am 34% British and Irish. The other 50 or so percent is from northern Europe and Spain. My Grandfather on my moms side was almost entirely Spanish, from La Paz. Came to America when he was young and fought in WW2 so his family can immigrate. Do not assume so much, pedro.

drug addict shoots himself in the face with a shotgun while high on drugs

I'm 27 years old and wasn't allowed to buy a knife because when I was asked "why do you want this" by the lady at the till I said "to cut things", apparently that's an unacceptable answer and she's not allowed to sell it to me. Anyway i ordered one from the Internet and it came in 2 days, much easier.

Don't forget 'Straya!

>You're a shitskin subhuman for living in Mexico but muh grandfather is white even though he was from Mexico

Shut the fuck up kiddo, nobody cares about your life's history, what i can assure is that you're not white because you already said enough for me to confirm such a thing.

How many 8 year olds could even swing a cleaver. You would need to hold thier hands to cut anything. You just made the most extreme example you could think of idiot.
If you are supervising the kid properly then you should be able to immediately stop any unsafe action. Especially when you know you are dealing with a dangerous object.
Giving them a knife and keeping one eye on them from across the room isn't supervising them.
No wonder you country is such a shit hole.

Both of you need to shut the fuck up, nobody cares about autists throwing a fit over everything

I'd rather live in a country with higher homicide rates than live in a country that treats me like a fucking child.

Holy shit. All those adjectives for a fucking pointy metal slab. "deadly", "heavy-duty", "ridiculously big", "suspicious". Also, what exactly is wrong about starting a cool knife collection or butchering animals?

>let me give my kid a meat cleaver for no apparent reason and put him at risk unnecessarily!

8 year olds can swing cleavers the same as they can swing a fucking baseball bat and make home runs they're stronger than you think fucking retard, you're pretty much confirming that you don't really have kids in your life and that you're just talking from your autistic, uninformed point of view, ffs my 9 year old nephew has enough strength to choke an adult out unconscious if you let him slip on a guillotine/rear naked choke and don't tap out or try to separate his arms from your carotids.

>that one fucking moron who thinks he's so mature and chill that he has the need to stop 2 strangers arguing online

You can hide the conversation and be done with it but NO, if you don't bitch it doesn't count.

OI MATE

>what exactly is wrong about starting a cool knife collection or butchering animals?
THEY'RE WEAPONS user!!!
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BUTCHER CUTE LITTLE ANIMALS YOU PSYCHO???

Just get meat from the supermarket were the animals aren't harmed!

They recently banned these too.

That looks like a weapon from Dark Souls

Australian currency....

Burger education

Demon's Souls, actually

Do you know how torque works? You can hit a ball far with a bat because it is long. Also cleavers are heavier than baseball bats.
>my 9 year old nephew choked me out for being such a gigantic pussy
Yeah I think that's more to do with you than the 9 year old.

Ah yes I remember wrecking shit in demon souls with the meat cleaver

Good times

But we're talking about Australia you silly goose. Read through the reply chain.

Read the thread limey

>That Mexicuck who thinks is an intellectual but in fact is just an autist throwing a tantrum
>All of those buzzwords and curses thrown around
>Anecdotal "evidence"
Get up from your seat, go outside a few minutes, take a deep breathe and consider your life choices. You're so fucking assblasted it's not even funny

Dangerous buggers those nic vies you know, lost a lot of loved ones to soggy ones especially.

one piece just got really strange

S
A
V
E

A

L
O
I
F

But he's holding an FAL

>Having a normal human physiology where it only takes blocking the blood flow to the brain to be rendered unconscious is "being a pussy".

>cleavers are heavier than baseball bats.

They're like 1 pound to 1.5 pounds depending on the size, baseball bats are around the same weight or heavier you fucking autist, not to mention that the cleaver is shorter thus easier to swing around.

You need to train bjj at least once in your life before you start spouting bullshit, there isn't a defense to a choke if you're consciously not fighting it, you can't force your brain to receive more blood and stay awake if the blood flow is being blocked.

Faggots, when i was eight years old i was sent after school to my dad's body shop to at least know the tools and was using power tools about the same age, just cause today's kids are fucking autistic it doesn't mean kids can't do shit, or maybe my parents were just assholes that didn't really cared for my well being anyway i never got hurt on the shop untill i was like 17 and it was because i was fucking around.

>there's nothing wrong with me getting beat up by a 9 year old
>you are just weak
I smiled

Ok chilango

>pakis r bros
muslims are brothers

>thinks it was a "fight" or anyone getting beat up

I taught him how to do diverse chokes and then let him sink them in, tapping out when i felt the right amount of pressure applied, which makes you dizzy and if you don't stop the pressure you go out.

But i understand that a virgin aussie wouldn't know any of this because you're to busy sitting around shitposting on Cred Forums all day long.

>I-I let him do it honest
Please stop, this is too much.
You sound based

No soy chilango, pendejo, no digas mamadas
>every "Mexican" that disagrees with my bullshit is Chicano xd
Stop posting anytime

>muslims are brothers

When did you drop the star and crescent of your flag.

A big bin, huh?

Easy with the projections, pablo. Let's stay on topic.

The bottom line is there are people who fall for the "for the children" meme. I lived through the 90's when EVERYTHING that was being banned was "for the children" or "think of the children".
Benjamin Franklin said "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." and his words were never more applicable than now.
I believe parents should be accountable for their children. Throughout human history, going back thousands of years, children in most civilizations are not coddled in this way. If anything children assumed the mantle of adult at a much younger age. Who's interest is it in to keep people thinking they are children who NEED the system for a long as possible? Who NEED to be protected from knives and tobacco plants and alcohol. Fuck that argument.

Fuck off Malaysia

>chilango
>chicano
Which one is it?

Stop posting anytime moron

>Neet who gets less than 2 hours of exercise anually detected

>i lost my eye and hand but that was just because i was fucking around hahaha!
>everyone knows little kids would never fuck around

You're the one who needs to stay on topic, the main conversation sprout when an autistic aussie was defending that children were fit enough to be handling meat cleavers, this isn't about liberties or personal freedoms you stupid fucking autist.

Go get choked by you nine year old nephew you fucking autistic sissy boy.

The entire point of the thread is about liberty. It is about the oppression britbongs face from their government. Your reading comprehension leaves much wanting.

>If your body responds to basic laws of physiology you're a sissy

I bet you think that you can resist a choke by pure will right?

The thread itself yes, the conversation i was in was about making fun of that specific autist.

Maybe your government can protect you from the big bad 9 year olds.

fucking gaz

But no matter how bad things get, I hold my head and thank God that I'm not an American.

You'll be deported with the rest of your welfare sucking family kiddo, once Trump wins.

I grew up handling knives, machetes, axes, pellet guns, and bows from age 7, actual guns from 10 onwards (starting with a break action .22 obviously). I live in rural Georgia and my dad taught me how to handle all of this from a young age, the dumbest thing I ever did was shoot a bow straight up into the air on a slight angle cuz I wanted to see how high it would go, my dad beat my ass, I never did that again. Legit was completely safe and had a badass childhood exploring the woods like a fucking pioneer with my friends. You brits don't understand what your nannystate mentality is taking away from you as children.

>the dumbest thing I ever did was shoot a bow straight up into the air on a slight angle cuz I wanted to see how high it would go

JUST CZ NUTHIN HAPEND ITS TOTALLY SAFE XD

>lol typo xdd
Back to school, idiot.

Americans think our blacks and Arabs should have free access to guns, knives, semtex, C4, hatchets, machetes and various other things.

They preach about freedom of speech being total or not at all, yet when the law is wielded in another sphere, say for munitions and firearms, then they don't like it.

The UK knife laws are perfectly reasonable, anyone can carry a folding knife with a blade 3 inches or less, like a Swiss army knife. Or if you're carrying a larger knife you need to have a reason(like needing it for work), if police happen to stop you for something. Highstreet shops tend not to sell knives to under 21 year olds because niggers want to stab each other for trainers

triggered.
I can't even slice a loaf of bread without a government approved safety inspector present to ensure regulations are complied with.
Furniture must have the relevent documentation because corners can kill.
Even a nice pot of tea must be regulated and registered. It took me over ten years to get my hot beverage papers in order.

And you know what? No matter how bad things get, I thank god I'm not anything but American

Keep projecting and assuming kid. I have been working full time from the age of 16. My dad was as white as can be. I am a 6'3" white man. I go on vacations to Mexico and people are amazed when I speak half the spanish language I know. I can't wait for Trump. You are paying for the wall.

And that is precisely why the entire world laughs at you, Dave.

Can't you buy hydrocodone over the counter there?

What the fuck, man.

And this children is what you call insecurity. Someone so pathetic in mind is backed into a corner online (ON FUCKING LINE HAHAHAHAHA) that they start reeling off what they look like, as if anyone here gives a flying fuck.

Pathetic.

Like I said, you will never understand freedom because of your brainwashing/indoctrination. You have been raised in a system that no longer has to tell you what freedoms they are stripping from you, you voluntarily give them up. You not only give them up but you socially pressure everyone around you to conform as well. The ruling elites in Britain have effectively turned all of its citizens in to their enforcers.

>I am a 6'3" white man.
let me guess the other specs.
>pale as a ghost
>blue eyes blonde hair
>9+ inch cock
>degree on stem/CEO of small/medium company
>nuclear christian family
>master of hand to hand combat and survival skills
>knows at least 10 different languages
>150 I.Q.
>body of a greek god and total lift stats of over 1500 lbs

And that is exactly the reason why we laugh at the entire world, Nigel

Sheeee HIT. I can smell the FREEDOM from your post.
God damn.

>tfw they banned guns to stop a communist uprising.in your country

I. FOOKIN. HATE. LEFTIES!

No it's a FAMAS

Yeah, someone attacks me for looking like a beaner and I shoot that down. Somehow that makes ME insecure? I said it to him and I will say it to you, stop projecting and assuming things about me. Let's bring this back to your inability to walk in a store as an ADULT and buy a knife, the most basic of human tools.

That guy is brazilian Juan

? I was smart enough to shoot it at an angle, the arrow came down about 50 feet away from me. My dad beat my ass because he told me not to do that, not because it was particularly dangerous. Stupid spic.

Here in America 6'3 really is not all that uncommon, especially in upper class whites

You better fucking believe it

Once again, all assumptions. What is your obsession with me? Talking about children choking your ass out or the nightmares you have of children with meat cleavers got old?

Amen

So freedom to you is owning weapons?

See my definition of freedom is the freedom of choice, like for instance I have the freedom of choice to own a gun with a licence at the age of 16. Or the freedom to chose whether or not I keep my foreskin attached.

Or the freedom to walk down the street and not have my head caved in by a bunch of black lives matter supporters.

Yours and my definitions of freedom differ greatly.

We know, we see it Mr 60% and we look on anyway, with all our shit, all our problems we look to you as a deterrent to not turn into. Even Sweden and Germany isn't as bad as America.

You really are beyond salvation, enjoy the next 5 years of Hillary.

is that a deagle?

>The UK knife laws are perfectly reasonable

No locking blades allowed. So I can carry a knife that is serviceable as a weapon. But my Leatherman is right out.

>admits he has mexican blood
>suddenly he can be white as fuck because reasons
>if i said i'm white you would say there's no way in hell

kek, you're brown until you prove otherwise

>average male height --> 5'9
>6'3 not that uncommon

Well that much i'd be willing to believe but what i'm not willing to believe is that 99% of american Cred Forums posters being above 6'2 and having the specs i posted.

>what is your obession with me?!!?!?!

You're the one who started adressing me you fucking retard, go ahead and tell me the (fake) story of your life.

You keep throwing around the word "projection", yet if you knew what it meant you would realise that your posts are projection. It's quite funny and sad at the same time because the stupidity in you doesn't realise it.

>America
>Posts a picture killing whites and taking pride in it
Nice Mr 60%, please keep killing whitey. #BLM

Let him be, he just learned the word so he feels the need to use it as much as possible thinking it gives him an auto win in autistic internet arguments.

gruntstuff.com/ranger-gets-confirmed-kill-with-mre-spoon/#

THESE WEAPONS OF WAR HAVE NO PLACE ON OUR STREETS!

I think he should be sent back to privilege class. He clearly hasn't learned anything!

Yeah that sure explains why you're doing everything in your power to import minorities, just like our liberals

A few things, one being volunteer bias, another being the fact that the shortest people being of low socio-economic status probably don't even have internet, let alone spend a lot of time on Cred Forums. It's not inconceivable, or even unlikely, that there are a lot of people over 6 feet that post here. I personally knew a guy that was something crazy like 6'5-6'6 and he spent a shitload of time shitposting here. Was a smart fucker too, coincidentally gets close to meeting most of the criteria in your previous post

>anglos
>white

nice try

time for

FREEDOM DUMP

Keep going

neither of those weapons are american made dipshit.

That's a leopard tank. German, not American

Germans are American Made

I fucking hate being Canadian

So how exactly do britbongs cut their meat during a nice hearty BBQ? Do you spoon it instead? Why is this allowed?

No, but he might be able to get it through a kids meal burger.

Underrated post is underrated.

>So freedom to you is owning weapons?
>You keep throwing around the word "projection", yet if you knew what it meant
Both posts by you. Please refer to my post
If you two refuse to discuss the topic of the thread, and not whether or not I am personally Mexican or white, have at it.

Pedro here has posted these about me and I am the one projecting?

>liberal buys a piece of outdoor equipment
>first thing that comes to his head is "I could murder so many innocent children with this deadly blade"
Daily reminder that liberals are mentally ill, and that almost EVERY mass-shooter in the past 20 years has been a registered democrat

>gets taxed on tea
>get taxed on everything

you picked the wrong one

>northrop grumman

They don't build the carriers, goddammit. I drive those things for a living, they didn't build them. It's Newport News. Which is a subsidiary of Huntington Ingalls Industries, which is a SPINOFF OF NORTHROP GRUMMAN since 2011.

Update your meme you shitter.

I got really real hard core weapons that would get me life in the uk .

I have a KaBar. I don't collect knives because I don't see the point but I do like having a few useful ones around. Never had any trouble buying them. Except from cashiers.

One time i bought a gimmick credit card multitool and the old bint just kept repeating why do you need this. Why do you need this?

Cos it's handy ring it through.

Buying knives is OK here it's carrying them in the street that's the problem or rather Police digression when you get caught. Oh you have a legal penknife on you??? I'd better confiscate that for my paperwork.

Oh you have a sweet leatherman? I'm definitely confiscating that. Gonna leave it off the paperwork tho.

That said I worked on ships in Cornwall and wore fixed blades all the time in harbour areas. No second looks. No hastle even from the local police.

The police are very reasonable in my experience.

> Not being a certified ninja with a japanese sword folded 6,000,000 times

Wanted DEAD OR ALIVE

>removing his obesity
Cut the delusions, fatty.

BERSERQUÌ

This

Yeah I bet 75% of those victims were people who were naive enough to think owning a weapon for self-defense was dumb.

This politician is a hack

I say!

OI BIN THAT KNIFE SAVE A LIFE M8

Holy shit, that might as well say "HEY GOOGS, FREE KNIVES HERE"

Meanwhile outside user's house.

How does one loses thei teaspoons?
Not only loses, but keeps losing?

Lol

Although you cunts drink coffee instead of tea and don't respect Her Majesty as ruler (you prefer a chimpanzee), I sort of quite like you idiots.
You even drive on the incorrect (French) side of the road. That can be remedied.
If Australians, South Africans, Japs, New Zealanders,Thais etc can get it right, then you can too. Drive on the proper side of the road.
Sort out your spelling of the word 'colour'. It has a "u". And 'honour'. Also a "u"

You're like a clumsy brother who hasn't learned to read.

I actually use the British spellings for things like colour mostly because I grew up playing Runescape.

But the President is the Leader of the Free World as determined by the American electorate, coffee is for productive people while tea is for hippies, we actually drive the American way which is superior in every way to everyone else's, Americans are too good at sports to be clumsy, and we have all read the constitution, which is the only document in this world that matters

Give it up bong, America is the best

Did you not read Steel Ball Run?

this