What if Hillary wins?

What if Hillary wins?

the west just continues on the path it's currently on

Space-time continuum rips.

You can say goodbye to the western world, white people will quite literally be erased from history.

not gonna happen sorry leaf

civil war within a year

Easy

>Trump wins
Celebrate with Cred Forums
>Hillary wins
Banter Americans to death

She's going to have stroke during the debate.

How Glorious it will be tonight when the debate is over, The Donald lays drooling in the fetal position, the crowd is applauding Dear Leader Hillary's victory, the media declares Dear Leader the de facto President, and Dear Leader snatches Ivanka Trumps baby from her arms and tears out it's neck with her teeth! THEN will the world know who is destined to lead the planet into the Age of Lillith! Soon, all will see and know that Dear Leader Hillary is the Divinely appointed Astarte of the Novus Ordine! Dagon be praised!

he's asking what if

What if we are actually already dead?

Pretty much this

Burgers will be ridiculed for all eternity

This probably. I'll be too scared to go to pol

Op will get cancer.

Draft, WWIII, war with China and Russia for h4x0ring her insecure mail server.

Oh shit, OP, you'd better vote Trump.

Nothing. Hillary will pay her debts to the intelligence network and probably help Israel invade Iran which will lead to the whole Middle east collapsing. And that's it.
Europe won't take them in due to the small scale Syrian influx already has all liberal leaning countries closing up shop.

Sweden announced 3 days ago they are gonna deport as many as possible and will close borders.
Germany announced today they will kick everyone out and close their borders if possible.

OH SHIT RIP OP

8 more years of the same shit sadly.

She won't. Civil and internal war will break out in the government. No one wants that corrupt annoying controlling bitch as their boss in the government. She has killed people in govt. already.

yes the american butthhurt here will be the only upside to a hillary win

we all will, and we'll like it

ISIS wins

I wish I was in your position

Yea. I see her fucking with brext. The world, dare I saw the universe depends on him winning

She would limp into a one term presidency, and the next GOP nominee will at least attempt to fight back against the democrats, following trumps example. It won't be the end of the world

I can guarantee that Clinton will lose if the polls are tight on November 1st.

I'd laugh at the US but then I realize I'm living in the reality if Hillary won.

I hate everything. You burgers have a job to do, don't suffer the same fate I did.

Torwards the destruction of civilisation?

calm down mate and ask your doctor about valium, you're not making any sense

this

This. Good times to be a Yuropoor on Cred Forums.
It will be entertaining either way.

surely a civil war is more likely under turmp? blacks will go mental if donal gets in

Nice digits by the way

This

kek

I remember in the run up to the brexit vote I was dreading having to come on Cred Forums after we'd cucked the vote, but we dodged a bullet there

as much as I want trump to win, I will be shitposting relentlessly if he doesn't, sorry ameribros but I'm sure you understand

Fuck the bants this time. I don't think I'll have it in me to take the piss if Trump loses.

Y-you too.

My first quads ever in like 5 years. Praise be.

Nothing changes, America keeps going downhill. Or she dies from illness and Kaine becomes President.

How "racist" are old people in USA? If they're like our old people Trump will win easily.

You get something marginally better than the shitshow at president we have now. She can't help but be better than Obama.

Nothing changes and we sit on Cred Forums laughing at the awful choices she makes until we are drafted to go suck off Muslims

I'm not ready to delete my Trump and MAGA related folders.

Secession will be our last hope.

Americans might not want to visit pol for a few weeks, they'll be laughing stocks

Why would you? We should just refuse to recognize her as president and roleplay that Trump won if she wins.

Then she'll polarize us even further. The Alt-Right will be unstoppable.

but won't 4 years of clinton shoah your demographics beyond point of no return?

>mfw banting americans after hillary wins

Our demographics are already fucked.

Clinton vs. Trump is like Rhodesia vs. South Africa.

How depressing will the Daily Shoah be if Trump loses...

what if hillary collapses during the debate?

I'm waiting for the race war senpai. I live in too white of an area to get flooded with niggers but some might come out of the woodwork.

Makes America Third World Finally

This.

Our memes will blot out the sun

>Trump wins
we get plenty of liberal tears
>Clinton wins
Crazy bitch kicks off wars left and right. Riots in the street as the country goes to shit. Constant corruption amongst the government. They become a prime example of how the poison of liberalism destroys a country and we get lots of good telly.

Either way we win.

Hillary is just another Obame, and
Trump will revive Bush's administrative.

I rather seeing Nation lead by an asshole than lying crook

November 1st is my birthday :)

so as a birthday wish I hope trump does well that day (and other days obviously but my birthday wish can only go so far)

>if

She can't lose. (((They))) won't let her.

This unfortunately. Election will be rigged. Just like bush and global warming man.

If Hilldawg wins, of course this place will cry about it all day all night. Hopefully the lazy garbage humans that make up the majority of Trump supporters will secede or kill themselves because they are the true wastes of resources in term of this country.