The fate of my country

With the massive pullout of investors in our stock market, I think we're screwed.

Dubs decides the fate of the Philippines for the next 6 years.

Trip++ decides the fate of the Philippines for the next century.

Pic unrelated because that's all I have in my hard drive.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@54.9756924,49.137538,11z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the philippines are annexed by lithuania

>BULGAR
What?????

Banana ketchup mysteriously dissapears

good thing youre the most powerful race in the world

Fight China

Wasted

Bulgar is a tabloid written in street lingo. Mostly Filipino shitposts.

When was Philippines not screwed?

Not as powerful as Australia's shitposting powers. Maybe powerful enough to get me to the galaxy far, far away.

everyone in the philippines fucking kills himself

The politicians are trying to screw everything up by fixing the problem themselves.

trump makes great deals with the philippines

What's up with the name tho?
Is Duterte pro-Russia? Is he a commie?

Global elite isn't elite any longer if they pull out of all the countries. They are only trying to scare you, like UK. You can't fix problems simply in 5 years and then become a magical super country. First it needs to get worse before it can get better, never change your original plan, else you lose.

I agree with this but it's not dubs.

Do you even have any kind of opposition?

He's kinda like Trump so pro-Putin I guess. While I'm enjoying the peaceful nights thanks to Duterte's anti-crime campaign investors are pulling out left and right.

gay

Investors are scheming sniveling kikes, the Philippines' success will in the long run correspond to the Phillipines' worth. Go start a business.

omg trips i guess poland is gay then

the philippines is annexed by china

Sell your country to foreigners, drug dealers, being a whore for foreigners is easy. Fixing what they screwed up through decades is hard.

the philippines is annexed by japan

Disney land Clark opens and the filipinas get BLEACHED

the philippines is annexed by spain

the philippines embraces kek as their one true lord and becomes the #1 superpower

the philippines embraces moloch as their one true lord and becomes the #1 superpower

I am thinking of that since Duterte shortened the business license application process and opened a telephone line to to report thieving bastards in government offices.

dubs means kek is real and the philippines isnt

trips+ means moloch is lord

no dubs or trips+ means jesus is lord

well whaddya know?

No Moloch please, no more superpowers. This world can't survive another superpower. India is already enough to screw this whole planet when 2020 happens.

We're not going to that (until the Liberal Party seizes power again, anyways). We might increase our exports thanks to the falling Philippine Peso.

Economy will falter

Populace will start to turn on Duterte

Duterte starts using his roaming death squads to kill political enemies

In some future election, Duterte will realize his chances of losing are very good, and will abrogate the constitution, becoming dictator

The Lube Party (liberals) are already planning for a coup. We won't let that happen, though. We love Duterte.

The Philippines will become the dumping ground for rapefugees and the Mexicans Donald Trump deports.

i think ((kek)) doesnt want to you know that the world is flat, that's why i never get ((repeating digits)). if i get get non-repeating digits in this post then ((kek)) is a false judaic demon

also the philippines will fall off the edge of the word by 2051 and a half

fuck off hiroshima-san stop blocking my posts

WHY DOES THIS POST KEEP GETTING BLOCKED

We only accept hot chicks.

Duterte goes full fascist after japan uncucks itself.

Trump gets assassinated, civil war ensues.

Fascist flips, nips and burgers fight off commie china with giant robots.

That's some major delusion. Asia is unstoppable, only securing your own country can save you. West is trying hard to defeat Russia for decades, but at end will be absorbed from inside by enemies. One day Americans wake up and realize they are now Asian.

Hell fire

HӘPCӘ?
google.com/maps/@54.9756924,49.137538,11z

hey Bolgarbro, do y'all ever learn/know anything about Volga Bulgaria?

providing steady supply of sweet brown submissive whores

>bought that 2020 meme

>Bulgar
What the fuck pinoybro why are you supporting Tataria?
Bregalnica 1913 NEVUH FORGET