74% of Millennials own dogs

74% of Millennials own dogs

where is Steve o????

I'm so tired of hearing about peoples dogs. I like animals but these neurotic pet owners are annoying as shit.

rly mks me think

But it's a rescue, don't you want to know what he's a mix of?

C A T S

Young white people no longer have kids much. They're afraid of them. They're too inconvenient. They require a lifelong investment. This is all just too much for young white people today.

Plus if you're a faggot it's become ok to just faggotize all your life in the open. Or if you're a woman who is afraid/hates men, it's also become ok to just be a cat lady. Society says it's ok to abandon procreation. Procreation is just a silly idea like any other.

topkek. Why are dog owners such faggots now?

It used to be you had a dog, and it ran outside, shat outside, and you took it to the vet when sick.

Now you got doggie day care, people with giant dogs in condos (is that even humane?), people bringing them on airplanes, special food, pet insurance, "dog-friendly" everything.. You can’t walk through a city park anymore without having to step around massive mounds of dog shit everywhere. You go to someones house and they have their pet by the dinner table running under the thing while you are trying to eat. And those small dogs, the vocal cords should be removed from. Drive though a neighborhood and you have a chorus of small yippie dogs screeching and large dogs barking. It’s constant.

Dogs are cool, but the owners have become as annoying as new parents.

>oh sorry we don't really believe in having children ha ha
>do you wanna see a picture of my 3 pit bulls?

Its no surprise that fucking destitute people with a hellish cost of living plain can't afford to have kids.

>pet insurance

That's a result of obamacare fucking with the pricings for medicine. Vets use the same meds for pets they do for humans, but obamacare forced the vets into new contracts with the drug companies and are getting fucked over royally.

Thanks obama!

>no horse percentage

If someone has three pitbulls it is probably for the best if they do not have kids user.

>Leaf
74% of Millennial Pet Owners own dogs...

>live in a studio apartment
>owns a dog
Fucking retarded faggots

Can't live in condos anymore since everyone has a dog barking all night

as long as they get their walks i don't see an issue. dogs are pretty sedentary

>dog living inside 90% of the time
>good
Confirmed shitty dog owner

Why don't millenials tame deer?

i have donkeys not dogs

So many millenials own pets because they are either;

>Children who have their parents pay for it
>College students who want pets while at college
>College graduates who moved back in with mum and dad who again, pay for it

I bet you the rates plummet for those with actual fiscal responsibilities.

It's literally cruel to leave a dog in an apartment all day.

Those types of owners could give a shit about the actual animal, they just want some company for selfish reasons.

I find that woman substitute animals for children they subconsciously thought they would have by that time. Hence fur babies and dog moms. Men generally get pets as a substitute for a partner. Animal people are lonely, my mother has empty nest syndrome and substituted us leaving for 3 dozen chickens. Take that as you will.

why make these shitty infographics

user, what you just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no dubs, and may God have mercy on your soul.

My girlfriends parents have 4 dogs and 2 cats. They all live inside. The house smells like fuckjng shit and I feel like I'm the only one who can smell it. Thank god that because of this upbringing me and my girl agree that we don't want a pet.

On a side not fellas, if you ever meet a chick and she is obsessed with her dog and always takes pictures of it and with it and says shit like "he's like my kid" run the fuck away. These types of women are fucking insane.

>Have multiple pets
>Be broke

Am i supposed to be surprised?

>2/3 millennial women have dogs instead of children

Why are millennial women so useless?

This.

I'm allergic to dogs, so I already can't stand them, but I understand why people in rural areas own dogs. But these city/surburban faggots who own gigantic pitbulls need to be gassed immediately.

Pitbulls should be outlawed. They are google-tier dogs and are a ticking time bomb. Every week I hear about another person being attacked by one of these worthless pieces of shit.

This may be a societal problem. Over here we have special garbage bins with bag dispensers for cleaning up dogshit right away and not doing so is a minor law offense. That means the shit either goes away fast or is left where nobody can step in it.

The other two things may be personal, so I won't comment too much, but you are free to advise dog-owners to feed their animal before a meal so that it's eating in another room while you are at the table - after all, this is known to make dogs more relaxed in the long run and even said to aid their digestion (imagine me winking).

My neighbors called the police to my house because I kept my dogs outside during a thunderstorm
They have a fucking dog house it's not a problem if they like playing in the rain
People tend to coddle animals as childreb instead of treating them as pets