What are some political issues that will be a big deal in the future?

What are some political issues that will be a big deal in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/defining-white-and-hispanic-in-majority-minority-america-e5fe78dfdc4d#.mzlg082px
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
youtube.com/watch?v=oB6NNbFHjCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should white males be put to death or allow them to toil away in the labor camps?

fourth trimester abortion

Is 6 too high an age for consent?

genetic tailoring of human babies

go full gataka

What are we going to do with 3,000,000 unemployed truckers in 5-10 years?

Abortion up to the fifth birthday.

God fucking dammit why did you have to Alt4 my sides!

Why are the world's suicide rates growing so fast?

You mean what are we going to do with dark skinned spics when the light ones identify staunchly white in race and culture and only speak English?
Non-Hispanic white plurality + rising white Hispanic= white supermajority

Even if dark spics breed with white women or mixed people the children will come out lighter in skin tone, just like how people with one black parent always turn out looking more white but with a tan.

Central and South Americans are heavily mixed in racial background with very prevalent European influence and ancestry and if they breed with a pure white person those white genes it will just make for lighter skinned babies than the spics. They will also most likely only learn English and be enthralled in white culture so they become virtually indistinguishable from non-Hispanic white, they just won't be pale skinned but like white people who got a tan.

thinkprogress.org/defining-white-and-hispanic-in-majority-minority-america-e5fe78dfdc4d#.mzlg082px

Why would you not want based children like the Zim Zam taking over America.

This one is fuckin serious, buncha meth heads with no means of work running around

Cloning
Human engineering
Overpopulation and a massive social class issue of people living an insanely long amount of time basically becoming immortal

What to do with the 99% now that their manual labour is no longer neccesary, the armed forces are 99% automated and all they do is sit around absorbing resources in the form of universal basic income.

Tl;dr you're an autistic faggot.
The time traveller has spoken:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely— improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion— faith— tradition— and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth— beauty— love— seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth— Leave room for nature— Leave room for nature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Because the world is depressing af right now.
Everyone but the 1% is basically a slave.

We must forever fight the fucking commies while they change the name of communism into buzzwords and meme theories like Basic Income.

Fucking dumbasses.

I will die before I see America become communist.

Everything in the Deus Ex series

The term is "post-birth abortion".

Also, watch for the term "pedophobia" to emerge.

>filename

water

source?

Yeah, no. Nobody is going to adhere to that wishywashy shit.
Soon there will be ways to remain healthy young and live almost forever and it will only be affordable to the ultra rich and powerful. This will cause the lower classes to riot resulting in a class war and a totalitarian state with a controlled birth rate for the poor and none of the eternal life benefits.
However society will stagnate because scientific and social progress and survival REQUIRES all people and especially people in positions of influence to die.
Tl;dr we will destroy ourselves.

This will never become a thing.
It's because cultural marxists will have children and attacks on anything that affects them as a collective is off limits.

Medpack gets it.

Nobody steal my book/screenplay idea pls

Mass unemployment.

Fully autonomous combat drones.

Artificial wombs.

Super-centennial lifespans as the norm.

>social progress
>>reddit

Also, why is it bad for scientific progress? Scientists can live longer -> accumulate more skills and knowledge and can take on bigger/longer projects -> better progress. Surely it's not better to have them die and bring on new scientists who have to learn everything from scratch so they can continue on the dead scientist's work.

You are already more communistic than Russia is. There is not a long way left in order to catch up with the Soviet Union.

youtube.com/watch?v=oB6NNbFHjCc

Small moves, Ellie. Old people get set in their ways and can't think outside the box. Come up with new stuff. That's how progress is made. Someone comes along and looks at things in a different way.

That's one of the biggest problems of the present eras. People want/expect everything now. They've forgotten that progress can be slow.

Is it truly love if I date a robot?

Right on, the fight against communism literally never ends

Also, checked

Also, Ivanka sit on me please

I'm not talking about the Russians and communism, I'm talking about the Jews and communism.

Emotional illiteracy will grow up to be functional illiteracy.

>the automation meme
>the self driving meme
this needs to stop, it's never been funny

They get set in their ways because of biology. If and when we rejuvenate them (and their brains), the problem disappears.

By social progress I mean adapting to current reality.
People tend to stick to dogmatic beliefs and this is just as prevalent in the scientific coomunity, scientists are human too. For real scientific progress you need fresh brains and ways of thinkinking otherwise you end uo being stuck and a scientific elite will will defend their own views and suppress new ideas even oi they conradict evidence. Such is human nature

>What are some political issues that will be a big deal in the future?
da j00s

>The term is "post-birth abortion".
"Postpartum", actually.

female sex bots are sexist but sex bots with a vibrating dick empower women.

You can rejuvinate brains all you like but you cant revuvinate mentality and modes of thought or the ego.

In all seriousness...

Is a clone a person or property?

The big push for cloning is coming from old rich guys who want good organs to harvest when theirs start to fade. The question will arise if clones are actual humans or property to be harvested since they did not come about by natural means. It will be an issue at some point.

Designer children; artificial wombs. Sentience amongst artificial intelligence.

We're not going to need to clone a person to harvest organs. That's delusional comic book villain stuff. We're just going to make the organs.

The corporations want it. They want it bad. Drones for Amazon delivery, self-driving trucks. They want it all real bad.

This

but what if someone wanted a loli waifu?

Also property (land, copyright, governments/corporations) in space is going to be am issue

looks epic
source?

Designed organs do not work as well as functioning ones. A grown heart will not perform as well as a heart born and raised to like 16 to 20 years old being worked out and saturated in natural hormones. I cannot see how a heart put together in a test tube will be able to be switched to a grown body and work right.

Of course I am using a heart as an example. Livers, kidneys, skin, etc... all just waiting around until you need them. And ready on an emergent notice. I see this being a very big issue in about 50 years or so.

Should we legalize necrophilia?

You're not going to clone a loli waifu. You're going to order a robot that looks and feels like a loli waifu and it will be delivered to your doorstep if that's what you want.

War won't be fought with cool ass robits or space cannons or anything cool like that - I think a lot of science fiction got it wrong.

"War" will be fought like how it is now - with information. You have nearly all humans connected up via ethernet, wifi, 4G, and all sorts of other upcoming or existing connections to humanity's "omnipotent" Internet and related networks.

Our brains are starting to think more and more about the shortcuts they can take to get any facts they want - hence we think pseudo-omnipotently. If this trend continues, the next generation and one thereafter will be so integrated in our collective networks that they'd be able to access any information at a much faster "shortcut" rate than us, and previous generations. The thing that equalizes the playing field would be WHAT information they have access too and HOW this information spreads.

This "memetic warfare" crap you faggots keep spouting out may actually turn out to be the next generation of war. War DOES change fuck you Snake.

Depending on how we play our cards - we could even see the Tay AI fuse with KEK and control the networked omnipotence so that each individual Muslim quits their religion, gets a vasectomy or refuses to have children, and deeply considers moving back to their shithole countries - thus liberating Europe. Network control could also re-purpose blacks and other degenerates to stop nigging.

Don't delete your pepes guys.

>Designed organs do not work as well as functioning ones. A grown heart will not perform as well as a heart born and raised to like 16 to 20 years old being worked out and saturated in natural hormones. I cannot see how a heart put together in a test tube will be able to be switched to a grown body and work right.

>Of course I am using a heart as an example. Livers, kidneys, skin, etc... all just waiting around until you need them. And ready on an emergent notice. I see this being a very big issue in about 50 years or so.

Well, you're wrong. I take that back. You're right...for now. You're just thinking short sighted at THE NOW issue. Yes, real hearts perform better right now, but we know that's only right now. We're still in the infant stages of all this stuff. It will get worked out.