Christian

>Christian
>Aryan peoples
>Western Values

Remind me again why Cred Forums is against Syrian refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ooXBMU_06vg
youtube.com/watch?v=yFSq72ErFbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iran iran

There exists some small Christian communities, mostly Armenian, in Iran.

Many of them consider themselves proud Iranians.

>Implying any of those traits can be applied to the shitskin migrants flooding europe.

>that guy with the shaved unibrow on the bottom left

kek

Those are Persians

albeit, they are properly more conservative and productive than the average western male. with that said, 90% of the middle east has been confirmed to be inbred, which is sad.

She will be my wife if it is the will of our lord and savior kek pbuh

they are more likely to commit islamic terrorism in your quiet christian neighborhood, ahmed

stupid mudslime

:^( welp time to put on a fedora and start writing books about how I don't believe in kek

Armenians consider themselves to be armenians. Maybe they love Iran, which is right, because we have historical ties with them and they have been preserving our autonomous status and our churches, but they are not iranians. We, armenians, respect persians and sympathize with them.

even if syrian refugees are based (they are not) its the factuur that most "refugeed" are criminal freeloader parasites who destroy their papers and claim to be syrian or refuse to identify themselves so they cant be send back

Look faggot, the fact that there are some light-skinned, civilized Meds in Syria doesn't change the fact that 90% of the refugees are dark-skinned, barbaric Turko-Arabs who are bringing their shitty genetics and savage backwardness into Europe. Same goes for Turkey, Lebanon, or any other shitskin country that you cherry pick a couple examples from and then make a thread screaming "OMG look they're white, these places are basically like Italy or Spain!!!!"

No, they're not, they're like if you took Southern Italy or Andalusia and made it a country and then cut the number of whites in half by an additional factor of 2. They're shitskins.

I'm willing to take in children but not the adults

>90%
50%

Less than half a percent of refugees are christian.

Aryan doesn't equal European. Indians are Aryans. Who cares.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are native European traits. Aryans were a swarthy people based on new genetic evidence.

I care about the European people. Not ayrans.

>Posts a picture of Persian people

Can someone tell me her name??

I see what you're saying, but by nationality I'm pretty sure they think themselves to be Iranians. Armenians in Iran have lived there for hundreds of years and preserved their religion, language and culture.

Btw, and I assume you belong to the Armenian Oriental Orthodox Church, what do you think of the Oriental Orthodox Churches in the Horn of Africa? Ethiopians and Eritreans

Do you think nothing in particular of us or recognize the religious similarities?

Op will suffer cancer.

Jenny McFakeass

No one is against Syrian refugees you spastic.

Properly vetted and cleared, and with the agreement of assimilating into our societies or they get punted back to the hellhole they came from, I have no problem with the Christian ones.

This is t happening. Its a flood of Muslim cunts who want to kill us that we're getting. That's what I'm against.

We are against Sunni Syrian refugees, Sunni Islamics in general and Africans.

Christian White Syrians aren't fleeing, they're standing strong with Based Bashar.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

leave the children also

Tremendous Cow

Yes, I think many of them are patriots of Iran, in this sense you are right. But also many of them, if needed, will come to their Motherland's call like the majority of lebanese armenians did back in April, even though nobody asked them to.

Any educated armenian knows that Oriental Orthodox Churches are the closest to us and we acknowledge our affinity with them. Armenians in Ethiopia pic related. Also Ethiopian alphabet, it is considered to have no ties with Armenian alphabet, but hey they look alike somehow, google it.

oops

90%.

>that guy on bottom right

how can you be that good looking

>implying I give a fuck about any of those things

They're not Austrian, they're Syrian. They don't belong here.

>Cred Forums wants to kill this.

Because unlike those cherrypicked images of the 1% of non-arab Syrians, usually Assyrians, Circassians and Kurds, the vast majority of the shitters leaving Syria are sandnigger cultural Sunnis.

I hope we firebomb Canada.

Haha yes, there are so many similar letters that there must be an ancient connection.

The Armenian and Ethiopian churches arose around the same time, and were one of the first.

Indeed, I googled it hard, but couldn't find any info, though there has to be a connection.

Poor fucking souls, those assyrians and circassians and some of the kurds. But yeah, not enough. And yeah, firebomb Canada.

No, the Syrians in your pic are the good Syrians, with the green stars, the bad Syrians have the red stars.

/sg/ may agree but the rest of Cred Forums wants them dead too.

Have you ever personally experienced racism and discrimination because you're Caucasian in Russia?

Yeah, kinda. Never had REAL problems, but there is prejudice definitely. And you?

Honest to god, I don't think I've experienced open racism. That's taboo in Swedish society.

But whether I've lost the opportunity to get a job simply bc of my surname, I dunno.

And black jokes in high school didn't bother me THAT much.

kek, Turks look like fucking garbage. Mexicans are harder then them.

I accept Christians into my community regardless of skin color. The most backward, primitive, absolutely filthy African who is a Christian is worth more to me than a million of the most intelligent and ""cultured"" atheists in the world.

Yeah, nobody ever harassed me or anything, maybe I lost job opportunities but I can't prove it was because of my last name, therefore it's discarded. But racism is real and I did not experience it because I was born here therefore have no accent and dress nice and all that shit. Anybody who is obviously foreign or has accent WILL experience racism here. In 90s and 00s there were killings of the minorities and shit like that. Obviously killing people just because they are not russians is bad, but healthy nationalism - I understand, I'm a nationalist myself and wanna repatriate myself

Roll for get you partner
Left to right, 1-8
Get 9, you get OP
Dubs you choose
Trips you choose more than one

Most Syrian christians are already living abroad or in government controlled areas.

They never allow any Christian ones in you stupid leaf

This honestly.

Those are caucasian persians in that pic you fucking leaf.

Even on number two's head it says Iran.

Also there is no "Syrian" ethnicity, but many ethnicities in one state and guess what the secular descendants of crusaders are on the coast where Assad still rules.

Gods, when will this shithole Canada be nuked already...

>not christian
>not white but dirty sandniggers
>islamic values to the core
You are not making an effort here leaf.

Interesting, because my story is the same. I was born here, I speak fluent Swedish and have a common Swedish (Biblical) name.

If you have an immigrant background you gotta work twice as hard to be accepted. My dad told me this and he has lived here for over 30 years, so I believe him.

>The most backward, primitive, absolutely filthy African who is a Christian is worth more to me than a million of the most intelligent and ""cultured""
atheists in the world.

little "christian" african child soldiers and their keepers > hawking, higgs, feynman, turing,

All the rapes

youtu.be/ooXBMU_06vg

>Christian

The vast majority of them are muslim

And what does that collage of Iranians and tribal Afghanic minorities have to do with anything?

All those people mean nothing to me if all they do is promote a degenerate lifestyle and don't follow the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Wtf i love migrants now
If these are the types of migrants that are raping everyone, mang i dont know lul

you can't be Aryan if you don't worship Vishnu
worshipping Semitic deities is the opposite of Aryan
you dirty faggots

The people in the pic you posted aren't the ones entering Europe illegally. Also why should it be Europe's problem? Turkey is a safe zone, they only want to come to Europe for the gibs. Many """refugees""" even end up complaining about having to assimilate and treat women with respect because most of them are muslim.

Armenians are ashamed to be armenians. Look at where they reside in the US and you'll never see just armenian food or shops, it's always "Armenian and Greek" cuisine, "Armenian and Mediterranean" restaurants, "Armenian and French furniture" stores, "Armenian and Persian" fabric stores, because they think no one knows any better about where armenia is. Armenians want so desperately to be associated with anything else other than the middle easterners they are.

>why Cred Forums is against Syrian refugees?

>Boast about how great Syria is
>Come into Lebanon under false pretense that they would help
>Instead ransack country, try to take over government with car bombings, assasinations
>Now shows up in the form of Refugees begging for help.

That's my personal reason why I despise all Syrians.

I also have a christian name that is both armenian and russian.

Yep, such is the life of an immigrant, but I am convinced our duty is to return and make our motherlands better, if we truly love them. I am now working on it, although it's hard and economically unwise, I imagine for you coming back would be an economic suicide, heh, because Russia is a shithole while Sweden is not, haha.

Lav es aper.

What he said is true, im born in Lebanon, but I'm Armenian, ethnically speaking. American first though.

Ehh I dont know what drugs you are on, but I live in Glendale, which is basically a small version of Armenia. To say Armenians are ashamed to be Armenian is laughable. I have not met anyone with more pride than Armenians, they take pride to insane levels, even stuff that myself is not comfortable with. So you cant sqay they are ashamed.

The reason why they use Greek, or Mediterranean is because really we all share the same fucking food, turkish food, greek food, it's all the same shit, we all eat it.

>fucking murrican degenerate doesn't understand that those are restaurants and shops of greek armenians, french armenians & persian armenians respectively

Now go check out Glendale or Fresno street view in Google to see ashamed armenians, lol, and after that feel free to look at your future wife being fucked by Tyrone. Holy shit, what a retard.

Can we take that ugly sunburned mestizo from box 6 out of the beautiful refugee collage?

I can't even consider the merits of attractive refugees when your cherry-picked examples are already disgusting me.

SO FAR AWAA-AA-AAAY

>American first though
Sorry, but then you're not armenian, akhpers.

I don't want to sound like an asshole, I just don't understand it, I can't see how you can be one, then. I used to think like that when I was 15, but I realized I was wrong.

In this country you have to be American first, otherwise you will stay behind. Look at my uncle, if he stayed in Armenia, his kids would not be doctors right now. I mean I really love Armenian and Armenia, I went there recently, but there is no jobs or money.

We can be Armenian anywhere in world. But I do see myself as American first, my wife is of german ancestry, but I have taught them Armenian and my kid, so they at least know it.

Do I see us ever going back to Armenia? Not really, not for a very long time.

Nigger thighs

My respect for teaching your kids armenian, man, apres!
Although I gotta tell you, if everybody flees Armenia it will never get better. I know about the problems there, I spent 3 months this year there and was there at the protests and now my friend will serve time for it, while I'm here because I was lucky. But if we don't make steps to save the land our ancestors spilled blood for then I don't understand how can we be armenians. Diaspora always assimilates, it's a rule. Russian armenians are degenerates, they are pro-putin and they don't give a fuck about Armenia. I mean, it's our land right? We didn't fight off turks to fucking give up on our country and nation, did we?.. Man 1,5 million died for us to give up on our country and nation without a fight. My heart sinks when I think about it.
I'm glad your uncles kids are doctors now, I hope you are doing well and your kids will grow up to be professionals in any field they chose and they will be happy, I just wish we could all change the life of our Motherland for the best.

Thanks

Yep, when I went to Armenia, I could not understand why people even left it, they have all seasons, people are nice, good looking, good shape, I did not see any fat people, they clean the roads and stuff, it's just sad there are no jobs and I think this will change in time.

>Russian armenians are degenerates

Well I can agree with you there, they learned all their scheming from them, but it's worse there cause they are using Armenia like a pawn in a chess game, sad really.

>people actually seriously replying to this and not sageing

Sadly, most of them have been slaughtered already, or are in complete remote hiding.. Allowing migrants at this point is just letting a million camel jockey taqiya committing "holy warriors" in for the two possible Christians.

Upsets me that the west caved like pussies to obongo and didn't commit to wiping the amorites and canaanites off the face of the fucking earth as god commanded the disobedient jews to do long ago. Glass crater when?

Because they are 99.9% muslims and our government said we can't selectively bring in the Christians.

Because the secular and Christian ones are the bad guys still in Aleppo supporting their ebil madman dictator. It's the brave brown Sunni men who are fleeing this tyrant to the west.

>That image
>Syrians
Nah mate, it's the fucking Somalians and other niggers coming over here (who also happen to be Muslim).
These nigs are a much worse part of all this shit than Syrians are

>Syrian Refugees
>Christian
Barely any of the Syrian Refugee we let in are christian. They're all uneducated farmers, tailors, or barbers.

I have nothing against giving refuge to this guy.

But he is obviously not coming.

Problem is only the scum comes.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFSq72ErFbM

7 Iranians and an Afghan.

Very impressive OP.

>Syrian refugees
Pictures from kurd and yazidi people with bleached pictures of arabs, in order to try to make people think that arabs can be white

fags

Fucking hell man, couldn't have said it better

Oh look, it's that Canadian cunt that cherry picks images of Arabs off the internet and creating this pathetic thread again..

Kill yourself