Presidential Debate General

A consolidated list of all things related to tonight's debates.

================
Countdown
================

> Starts at 9pm EST
> Ends at 10:30 EST

itsalmo.st/#thefirstpresidentialdebate_2plms

================
Internet Streams
================

Right-Side Broadcasting: youtube.com/user/rightsideradio
Infowars: infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
Fox News: video.foxnews.com/v/1241186546001/fox-news-channel/#sp=watch-live
PBS News Hour: youtube.com/pbsnewshour
Bloomberg: youtube.com/bloombergpolitics

================
TV Streams
================
NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, CNN, Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, MSNBC, Univision, and C-SPAN will cover live simultaneously.

================
Debate Rules/Info
================

(((CNN))) : archive.is/lM4N5
Drudge Report: drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
Mediaite: mediaite.com/online/what-are-rules-for-the-trumpclinton-presidential-debate/

> The candidates’ microphones will not be muted at any time.
> The debate will consist of six 15-minute segments.
> 90 minutes straight
> No commercial breaks
> No leaving the stage
> Each candidate must remain standing
> No footstools
> Location: Hofstra University in Hempstead, Long Island NY
> Moderator: Lester Holt (Democrat) from NBC
> The first question of the debate will go to Clinton.
> Clinton will stand stage left (on the audience's right) and Trump will stand stage right (on the audience's left).

================
Places to talk about it live:
================

> Right-Side Broadcasting Youtube Chat
> This current thread
> There's a Cred Forums Discord room, but I don't know the link. One of you faggots can post it.

====================================================
Copypasta if this thread is pruned: pastebin.com/3MzV8wSg
====================================================

Get comfy, gents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
vocaroo.com/i/s0lLGApS0xdJ
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/25/5-things-to-know-about-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt/
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=xcm5uOSbbnU
nypost.com/2016/09/25/clinton-to-use-a-taller-lectern-to-shrink-height-difference-with-trump/
correctrecord.org/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/26/these-charts-show-exactly-how-racist-and-radical-the-alt-right-has-gotten-this-year/
youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c
discord.gg/hpN8G
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bumpino

>9PM
awesome I can get a nice nap in before it

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

How do they justify the 'remain standing' rule?

I think its great but why would it be a thing?

>4 Am is the start
fuugggggg

Hillary will trounce Trump, check em.

Gonna have to watch it tomorrow night got work early tomorrow.

No clue. Probably just to have a standard in place. It'd look weird if the next leader of the country were sitting down during their most important presentation.

Thats easy set your alarm. Its starting 1.45 here, i might grab four hours sleep first.

sleep now faggot

You must be new here

I haven't been this excited in some time. There's plenty of chance to fuck up, but Hillary really has to be at her top for this. Even if she died on the stage, the media would still spin this in her favor.

It's going to be especially interesting to finally see them together, Trump's tall 6'2" stature compared to her short 5'6" one. She's going to look like a grandmother standing next to him. Anyone have that picture of the two candidate's height compared? I though I saved it, but I guess not.

Should I ditch my mma class to watch this live with my fellow kek worshippers? Will it be worthy?

Any ideas for a drinking game, gentlemen?
I propose we have a drink every time Donald Trump interrupts Hillary Clinton in the middle of a sentence.

If there is a happening, you don't want to miss it live.

No, go to fight class. The best bits will be covered.

Take a shot every time Hillary coughs

You should be beating up Mexicans during the debate. It will give Donald strength.

Does anyone else wonder if Hillary is going to pull out some surprises tonight?

I've been thinking about it. Suppose she truthfully answer some questions dealing with her corruption and dishonesty -- not the big ones about the Clinton Foundation or her emails, but about her flip-flopping, her mishandling of Benghazi, etc. If she owns up to some mistakes without equivocating and making excuses, and appears transparent in admitting past misdeeds, she'll come off as honest. That could prove to be a very dangerous tactic, because it will make people stop questioning her excuses for her bigger scandals.

I.e. "I will admit Bill and I have not always been honest about our donor list from when I was secretary of State. I regret that, and I take full responsibility. I hope the voters will accept my apology, because I realize now that this is the time for transparent, and so I will completely own up and admit that I have been given money by some large corporate interests. But that's politics, and getting a donation from someone who wants someone from you doesn't mean they own you, or that you're going to do what they want. I have pledged to stand for the American people, not for the elites, and I can assure you that the money I was given was in good faith -- not as a bribery."

That could prove very dangerous. Do you guys think we'll see something like this tonight?

I think it is now appropriate to reveal this. It has been prophecised by the inner circle that 90444444 will decide what happens in this debate. Be alert.

r.i.p

absolutely not, she does not want any additional attention brought to the foundation and with an audience of 100mil+ it would be a really bad idea

No, she can never apologize. That's very out of character. If she had a conscience, it would have stopped her a long time ago.

No. That would only happen if her campaign thought she was losing and had to do some sort of hailmary to come back. They think they are ahead and just need to play it safe.

No matter how honest she may come through, the majority of people still won't believe it's wholly sincere. They'll see it as another appeal attempt

>getting a donation from someone who wants someone from you doesn't mean they own you, or that you're going to do what they want.

That alone would reek of bullshit to voters (and is kinda the point of donations in the first place). Though, I'd be surprised if she showed any kind of apology/humility at all tonight. If she were to do it, it would probably go the way you just stated.

The world will be watching and Hoping for Clinton to repeat her performance of 9/11 remembrance.

They usually have custom lecterns so that both candidates appear to be the same height.

There are Clinton shills here like myself, but you have to be a mouthbreathing retard like Drumpf to think we're all paid.

Tell me, where can I sign up for this incredible opportunity to make money supporting the ONLY sane candidate in this race? Will they still pay me even as I call racist assholes every fucking name in the book, and remind them we are going to have sensible HATE SPEECH laws enforced in this country after Hillary appoints 4-5 liberal justices? Do I still make money when I beg right-wing pantshitters to follow through on even 1/10 of the stupid threats they make with their little popguns? America is waiting for another McVeigh so we have every excuse in the world to crackdown motherfucking HARD on the guntards.

No, neo-nazi trash, YOU created more HillShills than you will ever know. You did it by shouting down Democratic 4channers for years. You did it by calling us cucks, inflating this sick orange freak to a national stage, and supporting Putin's brutal dictatorship while he hacked off another piece of Ukraine.

Fuck you for being blind, heartless, and cruel. I am here to humiliate you while Hillary hits Drumpf so hard he goes down covered in his own racist vomit. I am here to remind me that you are fucking DONE after this defeat. We are going to make it so you never, ever get another chance to elevate a sadistic white power demagogue to this level again.

Beating Drumpf isn't enough for us. Not anymore. We are going to chase you like wolves while you hide under your "free speech" blankets and rip your fucking throats out.

We will not be satisfied until the alt-right is dead and gone. We will not stop until it's a crime to shit all over Muslim Americans. We will not quit until black people punch you in the face for laughing about their dead kids. We will never go away until Drumpf is locked up, has all his wealth confiscated by the IRS, and his stupid entitled kids are on food stamps.

Fuck you, Cred Forums, and your bloated orange god.

I think it will happen, but Trump will damage her saying "Ok you diaperina, you feel sorry...and what do you feel about these emails?"
Bam

>Implying they won't give her a RAM upgrade and use a can of air to blow the dust off her motherboard.

>he does it for free

I already suspect some sneaky business going down, but I don't think it will be something like that

There's no way she can bring that up with stirring something or leaving herself open. Trump was brilliant in putting Gennifer Flowers back into the spotlight

I have to work in Manhattan until 9 but will be coming home on the first train. Already got a bunch of beer and snacks. So excited.

>I'm so fucking dumb I do it for free.

>im not a clinton shill

Is there any possibility of them both fucking up so badly a third party wins? Because that's what I'm hoping for.

>he wants to shill for her
Nice pasta btw.

I'm kinda neutral on the whole thing but this debate will pretty much cement how ignorant Trump is.

Hillary will have answers (dishonest ones at that) while Trump will just boast and pander.

Watch out for Clinton going going back to the podium or leaning / grabbing on to it, for support.

That means she's going into seizure. Look out for Freezing up of the legs as well.

>Tell me, where can I sign up for this incredible opportunity
According to the leaked e-mails, the DNC

0.5$ are now in your hillbank

Hillary petitioned for a block to stand on but she got a Hillary sized podium instead. The difference should be obvious when they zoom out.

>literally advocating for violating the first amendment

So, what snacks are you having with this? I'm making some jalapeno poppers. I use peppers and cream cheese for the stuffing and will have left over for dip as well.

Just set my alarm to wake me up at 3:45am, as the debate starts at 4am here in Finland.

I cannot wait, like holy shit

Join Cred Forums official stream room and watch the debate with other faggots

no need to register, no bullshit

t.Alberto Jebossa

>the liking trump meme will finally end

feels good man

Hey. Hillary here. I was just killing time before the debate by browsing pol hold on a sec....

[uncontrolable coughing]

Anyway, thanks for the idea. I think it might be a good strategy.

>to think we're all paid

>implying we don't do it for free

do they start in half an hour?

Popcorn and aquarius

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own Reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Add this to your post OP

ESSENTIAL PRE DEBATE LISTENING

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw

>youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw

Thank you user for making this, trumpwave needs to be a thing.

But Trump has already proven himself to be incredibly ignorant and it never mattered. It's not like it's been the best kept secret until now.

3 AM belgian time

>Cred Forums Discord room

Nice try NSA/FBI/CIA

Oh what a hateful little cretin you are, and you do this for free, bless

no, remember to pray to ƘeƘ

vocaroo.com/i/s0lLGApS0xdJ

Will she be standing all the way through?
If so, then watch out for buckling legs.

If double digits, neither Trump or Clinton become the next president of the united states
Am I doing this right?

mexico time?
anyone

current 12:37 here

suck Trumps golden dick you Moorger

>i do it for free
>free speech blanket
>sensible HATE SPEACH laws

The countdown is in hours, not a specific time. Add whatever hours are left on the posted clock to your current time to find out

That's a winning strategy honestly. Empathetic grandma Hillary is the best public image she can play, I wouldn't be surprised if she tries it.

>33033

Wew

Really gets that Potassium going, doesn't it?
Really gets those orbs glowing, doesn't it?

8 pm if you're not from tijuana or q roo

Well it is a moderated debate, and I imagine the questions have been chosen to give voters a good idea of what the candidates' policies are.

This time, Trump doesn't have a high up podium and legions of rednecks and poorfags egging him on. Defending the size of his penis isn't going to work here.

Going to sleep soon
set my clock at 2:55
its going to be fun boys!

Shit. Penis length question was the first thing Lester Holt was going to ask.

Should I sleep now and then watch it? I don't want to be all sleepy for my uni classes.

starts 5 am here
fuugggg

Do what you gotta do bro. I have military training in the morning and I'm taking an hour less of sleep to watch it. You should be alright.

Holt is a registered republican.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/25/5-things-to-know-about-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt/

This might just be so they can toss him under the bus like Lauer if this doesn't go their way.

a RAM Up Grade and her Motherboard

Phwoar

The podiums will be (((adjusted))) to account for difference of stature.

Probably a 7-up and a pot of noodles.

thanks guys

If digits Hillary will drop her spaghetti.

Theme Song

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

While we are waiting, everyone post their favorite moment from the race so far, mine is this
youtube.com/watch?v=xcm5uOSbbnU

I got beef heart stir fry and cheap high grav beer. WOOT!

>nypost.com/2016/09/25/clinton-to-use-a-taller-lectern-to-shrink-height-difference-with-trump/

Trump fucking up.

You have Pot Noodle's in Canada?

I bet you read your silly rant 7 times after you posted it. I'll even bet you sent it to your 2 friends to show them what a rebel you aspire to be. Stop wasting bandwidth with your shit post/s.

They'll fill her so full of pills that she'll rattle when she walks onto stage. They will go all out no-holds-barred to make sure that she doesn't have another seizure.

Guys this is going to be fucking intense.

Kek be with us.

If digits hillary smashed her chin off of her custom podium as she goes down after the 1st question

>> Starts at 9pm EST

How many bongs is that?

>> The debate will consist of six 15-minute segments.
>> 90 minutes straight
>> No commercial breaks
>> No leaving the stage
>> Each candidate must remain standing
>> No footstools

THought Hillary wanted to sit. I suppose well see if she has ongoing problems.

No he already has to avoid looking like he is picking on a girl. Let her be a little taller.

You guys are some four or five hours ahead of us. It's like 1 or 2 bong(s) in the morning.

Well I was literally going to get a pot and make a bunch of noodles.

>goes down after the 1st question
That's what her husband does!

What did she mean by this?

god mexicans are disgusting this guy is a total faggot who wont listen to reason

with ketchup?

I knew I'd regret getting a job. Going to be tired tomorrow.

Nice dude. I might have to bust out my jager if Trump starts dropping bombs on Hillary.

Like when she came out to hug that kid for the camera's after her collapse,up to the eyeballs drugs.

She means her ever jumping blood pressure

She'll probably drop one in her pantsuit

I can't decide whether or not I want to watch a stream online and shitpost with you fine people, or go to this thing going on tonight in Athens, GA. The Georgia Theater is showing the debate live on the big screen with an open bar, so that'll be fun, but then again, I think it might be more fun to read these threads while watching on my own computer.

Plus, in a public place, you're apt to get idiots and assholes rooting out loud for Clinton or BLM protesters shouting nonsense about Trump or whatever. Throw alcohol into all that and it is just asking for trouble.

Hillary to the audience' right, obviously a trick, usually people pay more attention to the right than left. But this is Trump.
I also expect camera tricks to not make her look like she comes up to his shoulders.

No, margarine and salt.

>9pm
>past your bed time
user are you 6?

"Trump has absolutely no chance of winning!"
>t. increasingly nervous corpse for 4th time this month

Yeah, only reason I know is because my friend in England wanted to watch, but he will have to be asleep for work.

STICK IT NOW

bong bong bong bong

Hate to double post, but:

No, he's briddish, you nimwit.

I kek'd hard at that.

Anyone else going to the Seattle/Everett WA party for this?

Damn im like 2 hrs away from athens

>Hillary to the audience' right, obviously a trick, usually people pay more attention to the right than left.

I was thinking this as well

Good pasta.

>9 PM CT
I love living in the South.

Got more of these? I need to start saving them.

Where at? I'm in Athens at UGA for school, but I'm from Douglasville/Dallas area (about two hours from here as well)

Let's play a game, Cred Forums

Griffin area

Yes, the mod being a democrat makes it a perfect cohencidence. Normies won't mind abou this "little" detail. But then again, Trump is way stronger than these tricks

She means please grade on a woman curve.

Holt might be a progressive, maybe even a secret liberal, but he's actually been a registered Republican since 2003, apparently.

Just bought some alcohol for the debate. I'm hoping Trump bashes her head in.

Also there was a leak from Hillary's campaign and apparently her strategy is to look presidential, and let Trump do most of the talking.

kek. Haven't seen this one before.

>Debate is about to start
>The crowd cheers at Hillary rolling in on a wheelchair
>Trump entering welcomed by a sea of hitler salutes
>Alex Jones OD's on a mix of 3 bottles of brain force and a jug of super male vitality.

Im not ready for this

Hopefully not a (((neocon))), then

>actually going to something like this in a nonwhite country

Maybe. Her one shot to win is to try and bait Trump into attacking her, then play it cool with lots of humility.

Of course, if he can goad her into getting angry, it's all ogre.

I think he should just ignore her though. Keep calm, stay mature, stick to the issues. I'm hoping we see Trump look more humble and intelligent, he's already gotten as many votes as he's going to get from his alpha male posturing, now he needs to show he can play nice to pacify the fears of people still on the fence and worried he'll nuke Mexico.

Going to show up to College Democrats watch party in full MAGA gear. Should be fun.

This is going to be a fucking circus.

How did you guys find the two worst candidates?

Oh, right. 9% of the population chose them, I forgot.

To let Trump talk himself into a corner.

It's all she's got left to salvage her presidency after she was filmed being dragged into the van.

>that stealth MLP picture

nice touch, have another (You)

Brit/pol/ is hosting a stream

1080p and meme chat, get in lads!

>a fucking leaf doesn't know what Panty & Stocking is

10:30EST worst time possible for eurofags. I hope i will woke up to an image of fainted Illary. Praise KEK!!

Ah, you put the link in the picture! Excellent!

>2am gmt

fuck

> Clinton will stand stage left (on the audience's right) and Trump will stand stage right (on the audience's left).

Bull SHIT! Trump is going to lose now, because the human eye naturally tracks to the right and so the audience will constantly be moving away from Trump and will subconsciously think Hillary won

>where can I sign up for this incredible opportunity to make money supporting the ONLY sane candidate in this race?
Here you go:
correctrecord.org/

Good luck!

trump will win, Hillary has been cursed by Jewish wizards with the highest kablilitic curse, pulsa denura. It already killed two heads of state, it will kill Hillary before November, screen cap this.

cytube links get marked as spam

Are you a retard?

media kikes gonna ruin it, hillary has probably been informed of the questions

Listening to rightwing radio all day long til the debate.

Rush, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity.

here's your .02

>She's going to look like a grandmother standing next to him.

That's not necessarily a bad thing for her. The media can use it to portray her sympathetically.

They have lowered the bar for her so much that as long as she doesn't collapse on stage it will be a victory for her.

I don't even know how Clinton is going to get through this,even with the official story of pneumonia she should be on her deathbed,looks like il miss it due to time differences but looking forward to waking up and seeing how hard our God emporer rammed his massive benis up her turd cutter

Trump is very good at catching the attention of the people though, she's annoying even to her supporters

it clearly says in the OP that no footstools are allowed

Praise Trump!
God Emperor Trump!

I can't wait for tonight.

>Mr. Trump could you explain the nuclear triad for our viewers at home who may not be aware of it? Additionally which part do you think deserves the most attention and upgrades?

>Nuclear is really powerful and great! VERY important. Under me our Nuclear will be amazing. TOP notch!! Under me people will be like, whoa we can't handle all the nuclear!
>Next question please.

>the democraps chose theirs

And it will work.

Better left to his advisers who actually know what they're doing anyways.

>cnn's hype game

it's like watching College GameDay or something

Chexico

Praise kek

>Mfw my college is Hofstra

>it clearly says in the OP that no footstools are allowed

Apparently the backed out of that, there's a clearly visible block of wood Hillary will be standing on.

>>washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/26/these-charts-show-exactly-how-racist-and-radical-the-alt-right-has-gotten-this-year/

What did they mean with this?

poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurglepoo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurglepoo gurgle gurgle poo poo gurgle gurgle

reminder that the extremely potent digits 90444444 are approaching and that post will decide the outcome of this debate

wtf I hate the debates now

>Starts at 9pm EST
>EST

FML. ill be in class

it's sad this dude probably got a good degree in stats or some kind of quant thing and now shits out "research" on twitter shitposts

Official YouTube debate stream: youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s

update the OP
>update the OP
update the OP
>update the OP
update the OP
>update the OP
update the OP
>update the OP

I will post my rarest, dankest Pepe 10 minutes before the start of the debate.. I hope that will help Mr. Trump because it will crash my market value..

>NBC

Use this one instead, from God Emperor's Official YT Channel

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c

update the OP
>update the OP
update the OP
>update the OP
update the OP
>update the OP
update the OP
>update the OP

what are the conditions for a thread being archived, some seem to last longer than others and activity doesnt seem to have an effect.

researching for ctr

thx bby, I'm looking forward to the debate and hope everyone has a good time

trump:
>excuse me / believe me / big league / bigly / "a lot" / chynuh / "killing us" / dishonest
1/8th shot
>liar / criminal / prison / emails
1/4th shot
>benghazi
1/2 shot
>fast n furious / bill clinton's sexual escapades / haiti / clinton foundation
1 shot

clinton:
>coughs once / voice causes someone watching to genuinely cringe
1/8th shot
>coughs 3 or more times
1/4th shot
>coughs for more than 20 seconds straight
1/2 shot
>blood clot / seizure / loses consciousness / dies on stage
1 shot (each, compounding)

Absolute madman. You'll die.

>degenerate drinking games
Has Trump taught you all nothing?

Its Monday, fuck you
>kek be praised

kek

>Slowly start saying the mantra "Trump" without moving your tongue or lips.
explain

discord.gg/hpN8G

pol discord right here. We have the channel for the debate already set up

who else /staying up/ here?
is starts at 2am and i have to get up at 7am
but fuck it the don needs me

I joined but it's full of people acting like they're 12 years old so I just quit
I can't handle the legit autism you guys seem to have

Gents. This debates gonna be a meme gold mine. It's imperative we win the meme war tonight so memes are gonna have to be posted in real time gents. Where the live memers at? Where my humble memers be?

naw mate just watch it afterward, you'll gain nothing by doing that

all the normies from other boards are gonna be here tonite, mayb even lebbit too

we Cred Forums brothers have to stay strong and deny these CTR shills from shitting up the board

they're gonna come hard but we'll be ready

what is Cred Forums discord?

>tfw 4 am

why so late you fucking ameriburgers
didn't think the rest of the world might watch it too?

yeh

Glorious KEK.. please force your will upon her health during the debate.. Let her fall.

No fuck off, he needs to watch it live. It's not the same watching it later. Watching it with 100 million other people gives an amazing feeling.

stale pasta

It's like regular discord, but it rains Jew tears instead of chocolate milk.

Fuck it starts 4 am for me, ill just watch it replay with all breaks due to technical coughing problems
Gl trump even though you wont ned it

Since no one else will

>check em

This is why everbody assumes that muricans are dumb

this isn't a national socialist rally man, it's just a couple of blowhards debating on stage

Clinton will die tonight

Trump will win

check em

This.
Watching live is on a whole other level.
Especially while shitposting on Cred Forums with thousands of others

B E R E A D Y
E

R
E
A
D
Y

For the post debate online polls, find them, identify them, and post them here!!

2am for us bongs, but I will be watching

Band together brothers. The will of the great kek is with us tonight!

POO IN THE PANTSUIT!

>pulsa denura
>a purportedly Kabbalistic ceremony in which the angels of destruction are invoked to block heavenly forgiveness of the subject’s sins, causing all the curses named in the Bible to befall him resulting in his death
oh shit

Hmmmmm so much pasta that now I crave for spaghetti

>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Pin

This

MODS MODS MODS
STICKY THIS THREAD

They will later today probably

Hopefully, they will pin one of the threads like they did for the DNC and RNC.

I cannot wait! More meme energy for Trump!

I'm not sure what to feel about Satan watching the debate.

Who else hyper ventilating in anticipation?

Hillary doesn't stand a chance

If been huffing my paper bag full of paint all day

I don't think Hillary will make it through the debate

yes it sucks

I know someone who's ready

I dunno, man.

Maybe... Maybe the keks have gone too far...

enhance

Cheeeen!

I like that Hillary needs to stand for 90 minutes straight. I'm very suspicious about her health and I didn't buy that pneumonia explanation, especially after they claimed it was a heat stroke. She lied the first time so why should we believe her second story? Hope that bitch collapses on stage.

>implying she hasn't hired her own jewish wizards
I guess this whole 2016 elections thing is just some kike infighting?

Go and be sure you're CCing

They've been lying about her condition since at least 2012, when she had her first major spills.

This ^

Does anyone know when the sticky will happen?

DEFECATE

this

I gotchu flimflam

THICK
H
I
C
K

>OH GOD I HOPE SHILLIARY SHITS HER PANTS
>OH GOD I HOPE HILLARY COLLAPSES ON STAGE
>OH GOD I HOPE HILLARY HAS A COUGHING FIT LIVE ON TELEVISION

Why aren't Trumpfags hoping Trump out debates Hilliary?

>tfw cartoon frogs literally haunt your dreams

That would be great believe me... But all of the above would be catastrophic in our favor

Sticky when?

It's not that we think this is the only way Trump will win, but that it would be fucking hilarious if Hillary passed out or something.

That much is basically guaranteed. We are all crossing our fingers for the ultimate humiliation as a cherry on top

>Why aren't Trumpfags hoping Trump out debates Hilliary?

because they know he can't

she will shit her pants tho

Mate there's still some hours left.

we're all gonna die

someone post that arab bitch thats always with clinton

huma something

I will channel my sexual energy for lord trump by fapping to her

>stand

White paint, I presume, you fucking racist fuck.

You can't flimflam the zimzam bimbam

Because that's a subjective measure.

Trump will stick to the emotionally tone- He will make American Great Again.

Hillary will make strict, well-documented policy speeches- she will try to explain the college grant changes to make STEM more attractive for women.

Public policy makes you seem more Presidential. But the public are bored to fucking tears by it. So really, it's all in perspective.

Mfw free space requires normiebook.

Oh shit, I'm only 20 minutes away. Is this legit?

What? it blends in with my skin tone better. The proper skin tone mind you. White.

>but you have to be a mouthbreathing retard like Drumpf to think we're all paid

Already discredited. Trump is a literal genius.
AND GOD FORBID MOUTHBREATHERS VOTE FOR TRUMP OHH NOOOO
Didn't think I would continue reading. I'm sad I did.
I honest to God, hope you're trolling. People who think Trump is a racist are part of a group too ignorant to realize their miscalls. An essential part of being a decent human being

>Democratic 4channers

If anyone is attending please shout PRAISE KEK

>do NOT reply to this post
"no."

Oh hey new pasta!

fuck you brit I told you not to reply

Don't you mean..... Oy Vey!

>admit to a felony with 100 million people watching

are you retarded?

He may be. But we know she is.

COME JOIN OUR COMFY STREAM AND WATCH THE DEBATE WITH OTHERS

NO NEED TO REGISTER, NO BULLSHIT

JOIN US

Gib[spoiler]ralter[/whydoesn't/pol/havespoilers]

What fucking purpose would spoilers have on this board faggot?

>news stories are often shared here, spoilers are on /news/
>memes

I don't think I have enough alcohol in my house for this shit.

R̡͇̣͔̣̿͆͛ͬ̃̑̊͂̀ͅE̶̼͓͓͇̗͔̼͖͖͙̟̾͛̒ͪ́͘͝E͚̳̗͕̋̃̄ͤ̌́͠͝

Then go to >>/news/ if you want your gay spoilers so badly.

you cant win this one anyway, basicly you need to drink everytime hillary speaks, meaning you'll probably pass out before her

>this butthurt about a suggestion purely to meme
SHART

Setting everything up for this night

Going to sleep now and waking up at 03:00.

Comfy desu.
Good night Cred Forums

/r/ing the side by side bingo cards... one of things Hillary might say/do and one of things Trump might say/do during the debate

Where the fuck do you think you are?

The drugs she's allegedly on are good for less than an hour, so depending on how often Trump speaks out of turn someone with an exceptional alcohol tolerance might just make it.

Dis gonna be fun!

> The candidates’ microphones will not be muted at any time.
> The debate will consist of six 15-minute segments.
> 90 minutes straight
> No commercial breaks
> No leaving the stage
> Each candidate must remain standing
> No footstools
> Location: Hofstra University in Hempstead, Long Island NY
> Moderator: Lester Holt (Democrat) from NBC
> The first question of the debate will go to Clinton.
I wonder if Trump got all that by letting clinton get stage left. (objectively the best side and will play a role psychologically when people remember the debate in their heads)

what really happened:
www.luckytv.nl/i-feel-great/

I live for no win situations...

It's going to be hard though with "Lies" on Hillary's side. Oh boy...

IT'S TIME FOR

>C
>H
>I
>N
>A

nah, fact is her camp knows that she either proves she can do this or the health issues will continue to drain the life from her and her campaign.
This is a gambit on their part. They have a plan mind you, but its risky nontheless

>I wonder if Trump got all that by letting clinton get stage left.
Stage placement was a coin toss. This is just standard debate format.

DICKS OUT FOR KEK

Nothing in politics is a coin toss, dumbass.

The fact that the standard debate format is so hard to distinguish from what Trump would ask for to put as much stress on H as possible should say a lot about how this debate is going to go.

apologizing and admitting guilt isn't what sociopaths are known for, so no.

Like how Iowa was a coin toss :^)

Please give me a 3

They literally flipped a coin to decide who took the first question and who would be right/left of center stage.
Literally.
Fucking hell, Sweden.

>> Moderator: Lester Holt (Democrat) from NBC
republican, actually

roll for pocket kek

please be my ai gf

Sure, and there's no way that can be faked, right? Geez.

Brits, always with the Karen. Always with the Karen.

I keep getting banned on twitter, just for following trump; I didn't even fucking post anything.