Debate audience today

>Debate audience today

Kek smiles upon the audience

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

The 2016 election will forever be known as the dankest meme war of all time

I hope getting plastered throughout the entire debate counts

>Krusty Krab Unfair
>Trump did Harambe

What dud normies mean by this?

>chilean flag
why are mexicans aloud incthere

I would like to see Hillary break down and cry like a little bitch.

>Hillary thinks Krusty Krab is fair
>Mr. Krabs is a Jew

>no Make Anime Great Again
poor memes

>normie memes

is there anything worse?

>squidward is a failed artist that is angry at (((Krabs))) and (((Squilliam)))
>he once caused a revolution that leveled the Krusty Krab

Alas I truely see.

>elections in the future will be entirely meme-based

Krusty Krabs is unfair
Mr krabs is in there
Standing at the concession
Plotting his oppresion!

BOIL THE CRABS! SEA WAR NOW!

I cut my cable off a few years ago, and seeing Martha is disturbing on how bad her plastic surgery turned out...hideous!

Even if Trump does insanely well in the debate tonight, Cred Forums is still gonna be spammed with "LOL TRUMP BTFO"

We should ban hillary supporters, it's painfully obvious they're either trolls or paid shill shitting up the board even worse than it is.

Its only the beginning user. We have no idea what is being unleashed we have no idea how dank it can get from here.

We stand on the precipice.

Soon the government will try to harness memes to influence the public online, if they don't already

Kek

Witnessed

I say no to that only so people can't irrefutably claim that Cred Forums is a right wing echo chamber

She writes like 4-year old. Poor spelling, tries to be 'hip'. Totally vacant shell.

A funfair, where? I could go for some fun

Fuck off with this kek shit

Bored of it. If you have nothing to say other than shitpost kek memes then what the fuck are you even bothering to watch it for.

Fuck off with this shill shit

Bored of it. If you have nothing to say other than shitpost shill memes then what the fuck are you even bothering to Cred Forums for.

>one day long ago when memes were on TV it was an unthinkable act and serious damage control was needed
>now it's an every day occurrence
Is this how boomers felt about 9/11 and terror?