>ameriKKKa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Isn't holding any money
>Has no pockets to put money in
Candy isn't free.

>niggers have to bitch about things from decades ago

The japs don't even fucking complains as much about getting nuked as the niggers do about their shit

FPBP

>the curl of my lips

Thats the niggiest thing i seen in my life.

>Jim Crow laws didn't exist, he didn't serve the niglet because he's a racistbigothitler who hates money
Doubtful

>business owners can't decide who their customers are

Bake the fucking cake bigot!

Nor do Flips go and bitch about being death marches.

Why is there a market for children's books about political figures.

Come to think of it, we bombed the fuck out of Laos and Vietnam and they are pretty chill too. Seems like bitching up a storm over past transgressions is a shit skin thing

I guess I should say use it as an excuse rather than just bitching. The Japs, Chinese, and Koreans all fucking bitch up a storm but they don't use it as an excuse. Only niggers blame the past for why they aren't moving foward

>Japs, Chinese, and Koreans

But they all did move forward. The dindus have probably backslid from 1945.

10k hours in paint

Get them nice and brainwashed early.

>THE BIX OF MY NOOD

I wanna see the white owner talking with the black shop owner about how blacks don't shop at black businesses anymore

fuck me and my spelling skills

Blacks are not people.

Japs achieved 300 years of progress in 30 when we forced their country open. Even Korea was a third world shit hole that the (experts) thought would take centuries to recover, now it' has the 11th largest in the world. African level shit hole to first world in 50 years.

Anyone who still doesn't think race has something to do with country prosperity is a fucking Jew. Expect Europe to fall fast with the refugees.

>children's books
You're getting baited by a shitty webcomic.

>not the animated version

is snek kill?

kek nice work user

Best

the serpent is eternal

the ping of my pong
the nig of my nog
the ching of my chong
the king of my kong

the din of my do

Deep. We should really thank blacks for physics and literature. Not forgetting the black guy who cracked the enigma code and had to suicide because he lost the lawsuit of getting his name made famous

They don't get it yet do they? This victim shit is old to us and makes us hate them more.
They rioted for 7 days because most of them don't work
They reminded middle class to upper class whites this by marching and screaming through their neighborhoods last night for
>Muh dead nigger
The sympathy and this victim card are wearing out, they're worn this identity for over 100 years
Imagine if you still where angry everyday that your great great great great great grand mother was a slave.
Angry while you watch TV, in a apartment paid for by the government, who also pays for your
>Food
>bus pass
>kid health insurance
>your health insurance
>your cell phone
>all your utilities
To top it off if you feel like you need some schooling for that MENSA level 80 IQ they have unlimited programs to pay for it
Free rides coming to an end be ready

why should they? money is money

you having a a bant m8?

For the same reason that any freedom is important.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

what is the "it" she is referring to? what the fuck is this comic even attempting to say?

lol

>put candybar on table
>but no money
>'das raayyysis!!'

how much nuffin could a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

>what is it trying to say?
"Gib me dat, das mine whitey"

9 seconds in paint