As a media mogul and property owner, Trump already had more power than the President. This a step down for him

As a media mogul and property owner, Trump already had more power than the President. This a step down for him.

That is actually why I find the whole thing so interesting. He actually has NOTHING to gain from being president, which is why I'm curious what his actual motives are.

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2015/11/bogus-meme-targets-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

possibilities:
1. ego
2. MAGA
3. liberal conspiracy theory of him not actually being rich and it not actually being a step down
4. hillary plant
5. he just does what he feels like
6. revenge for obama mocking him

TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN YOU FAGGOT

You really wanna know?

To prove that meme magic is real

>3. liberal conspiracy theory of him not actually being rich and it not actually being a step down
Explain

he's actually broke

this isn't news

He is tired of people fucking his country. He has said in interviews of 20 years ago he would run if no one else did the job correctly.

>I'm curious what his actual motives are.
He's from New Jersey and New York. I imagine that haven't such a deep love for those areas and how directly impacted they have been by the failed policies of two different administrations he's been planning for an attempt at changing them through the only way he felt he could. Which is to take the reigns himself.

I get the feeling that he at an earlier stage was considering running for mayor of NYC.

At this stage, what does it matter?

>Trump already had more power than the President.
OP confirmed for retard.

Fame/ego
If he wins he'll be one of the most recognizable presidents along with Washington and Lincoln

Most egocentric narcissists would do the same if they had the chance but it's also profitable.

Clinton made his friends companies rich.
Bush made his friends companies rich.
Obama made his friends companies rich.
Trump will make his friends companies rich.
Those companies can then use their wealth to buy services from Trump owned businesses making him richer.

He knows idiots will vote for him

Liberals believe being a billionaire requires you have billions in liquid assets.

He doesn't stop being a mogul and property owner when he's elected President you know. They don't steal all your belongings.

He's said early on that he intends to become president to make deals. Take that to mean what you want..

He actually cares about the Real America and Western civilization.
He could disappoint us all, but I don't think his ego could handle the backlash.

If you believe that is a real quote, it is you is the dumb one. And that post would be quite ironic.
>they would believe anything in meme format

Try using Google. Who's the idiot here?

factcheck.org/2015/11/bogus-meme-targets-trump/

The only step up is the trump plane to Air Force One. That plane is incredible.

His motives are he was an insider, he knows their plans.

This was the last election in which America would have any chance of staying a republic, and he decided to fight back.

It's literally for survival.

Exactly. There are thousands of billionaires, but there's only been 43 people as president. It's to further cement his place in history -- somethings I can respect and admire.