BREAKING: Debate Moderator Lestor Holt Promises to Correct the Record™

>With regards to fact-checking, "Lester is not going to be a potted plant," one NBC staffer close to Holt said.

>Holt will strive to avoid a repeat of NBC's "Commander in Chief Forum" earlier this month, when Trump falsely said he opposed the invasion of Iraq and interviewer Matt Lauer let it slide.

archive.is/r9fdZ

So Trump either has to repeat lugenpresse lies about himself and praise Hillary or the moderator will correct him

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X1jRi
today.com/news/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-campaign-chiefs-trade-barbs-reveal-debate-t103260
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churches_of_Christ
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2016/09/carr_debate_fix_is_in_for_hillary_clinton
youtu.be/gfmKpA30Xeo
youtu.be/77P6fxa2KOs0361
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lester Holt has called on several NBC News colleagues for advice as he prepares for the biggest night of his career.

>Holt is free to seek ideas and advice from anyone he wants. In recent days, his counselors have included NBC News and MSNBC chairman Andy Lack; NBC News president Deborah Turness; and the news division's senior vice president of editorial, Janelle Rodriguez.

>Another key member of Holt's debate team is Sam Singal, the executive producer of Holt's "Nightly News."

>"Meet the Press" moderator Chuck Todd, senior political editor Mark Murray and political editor Carrie Dann have all helped as well.

>But this is not an NBC debate – it is all being organized by the commission.
Here's the commision:

>Debate Rules Being Set by Hillary Donors

>Campaign contributions from 'bipartisan' debate commissioners given exclusively to Clinton

>Lestor Holt
A fucking NBC Mystery-Meat moderator. This debate will be super fair.

>fucking NBC

Trump never voted for the Iraq war, Illary did. Check m8 faggots

Campaign contributions from 'bipartisan' debate commissioners given exclusively to Clinton

>The men and women who run the supposedly “nonpartisan” Commission on Presidential Debates have put their money where their mouths are — and it all has gone to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

>The amount of money is small by the standards of a modern presidential campaign, but it is one-sided. A pair of Ph.D. candidates at Stanford University examined campaign finance reports and found that all of the $5,650 in contributions that commission members have made to presidential candidates during this election season have gone to Clinton.

>Republican Donald Trump, who will meet Clinton in the first debate a week from Monday, received no donations from debate commission members. Green Party nominee Jill Stein and Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, who both learned Friday that they will be shut out of the first debate, also received nothing.

archive.is/X1jRi

>Commission Co-Chairman Michael McCurry, who was White House press secretary under former President Bill Clinton, wrote a $250 check to Hillary Clinton’s campaign on the day she announced she was running on April 12, 2015. Dating to her time running for the U.S. Senate in New York, Clinton has received a total of $5,650 from McCurry for her campaigns.

>Commission board member and business executive Richard Parsons chipped in $2,700, to go along with a $1,000 contribution he made to Clinton’s Senate re-election campaign and $1,000 to Bill Clinton’s 1996 re-election campaign. He also has spoken to the Clinton Global Initiative, according to the Stanford study.

>Commission board member Antonia Hernandez, president and CEO of the California Community Foundation, contributed $2,700 to the Clinton campaign in April of last year.

PReveiw of what said fact checking will look like.

today.com/news/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-campaign-chiefs-trade-barbs-reveal-debate-t103260

(IE being very rude and unprofessional.)

>Commission board member Shirley Tilghman has made no campaign contributions, but the report notes that she appears in a video entitled “Hillary Fan” and has praised the Democratic nominee’s leadership in speeches delivered at Princeton University.

Trump said he supported it in passing once on Howard Stern in 2002 as a civilian with no insight to the intelligence the government had. He was opposed to it the following year when it actually took place.

Hillary fucking cast a vote to send people to go die for nothing.

Intellectual dishonesty at it's most pathetic right here.

I can tell the bias during and after the debate is going to be enraging

If he pulls any shit everyone will already know it, this is going to backfire massively.

libshits, when will they learn?

It gonna piss a lot of people off, but you saw the reaction to the Matt Lauer show, he is going to be publicly punished for not going after Trump. These people setting this up are shills, they will take orders and do anything just shy of stabbing him on stage.

I've got to imagine that the public reaction will be similar to the last republican debate on Fox, the one where they kept correcting Trump with quotes from 'experts' and presented slides/graphs. Just from people I know that watched it could see how crooked and one-sided it was and the online polls reflected that.

I hope they go hard because its only going to blow up in their faces. Trump has already had harder battles, he'll keep his cool and keep pounding the points of her corruption, they'll end up looking weaker for trying to prop up, so shamelessly, the rotten corpse of illary.

>private citizen giving random radio interview in 2002
vs.
>senator who actually voted for the war
Yeah, that'll go over well for Hillary.

TRUMPS silver garlic dagger is THE SUPREME COURT JUDGES... He will say if you are on the fence about me THINK ABOUT THE JUDGES.....

ENDGAME HIL THE SHILL BTFO

you posted this exact thread last night
why not just bump that one apu?

>You saw how pissed people were when they let Trump Lie
>These people are shills!
>DO NO question Trump. Let him say as he pleases!

Kill yourself shill.

>Trump answers don't count!
>He didn't have any power
>So lets give him power!

It got archived from Hilldodildo sliding the thread

Why is none of this on Drudge?

Lester "College Dropout" Holt

>Why is the fact that Lester is going to call out people on their lies on drudge?

He makes more in one year than you do in 5.

Funny how that works.

I asked why is it NOT on Drudge.

Yeah and I greentexted to you why that statement was stupid.

Let me spell it out for you. Why would Drudge report on someone who is doing their job?

I foresee him suffering a great tragedy.

He will Google the fax n shieeet.

>no YOURE a shill

Drudge had it few days ago

I was talking about the fact that the "nonpartisan" commission on presidential debates are all known Hillary supporters and contributors.

Retard.

Trump will be fine. None of his potential voters believe the media anyway, so if something gets corrected he can just say the media was lying.

So does Sasha Grey and she licks toilet seats and gets fucked by nigger dicks all day. What's your point?

On the fly "fact checking" by debate moderators is the latest in media stupidity. There is no actual "checking" involved. It's basically a partisan intrusion and a chance for the moderator to participate in the debate. Real fact checking is not something that should be improvised on the spot by a so-called moderator but should be deliberated after the fact by multiple participants. I don't need lester fucken holt to do my fact checking.

Trump might have to tell the truth which is tough for a pathological bullshit artist

Even if it's 2 on 1, I still think Trump will do fine tonight. He has used the rigged system to his advantage.

The real pressure is on Hillary tonight.

How dare you go against the Cred Forums hivemind?

>Trump
>A moderator trying to correct him
Goodness me! It must be a day ending in y.

Don’t tell me you’re a patriot, if you’re willing to put your country in the hands of a self-serving idiot who proves daily that he is unqualified for any office, no less the highest office in the land.

Don’t tell me you’re a good Christian, if you support a party that works against helping the poor, feeding the hungry, caring for the sick, and sheltering the homeless while pretending to be following the words of the Christ you allegedly revere.

Don’t tell me you support the troops, if you are voting for a party that has consistently ignored the plight of our veterans and their families.

Don’t tell me you have a conscience, if your conscience dictates that you vote based on your own needs rather than the needs of your fellow citizens.

Don’t tell me you’re a responsible adult, if you believe the childish rantings of Donald Trump are representative of anything other than an immature bully who doesn’t have the intellectual wherewithal to utter a single comprehensible sentence.

Don’t tell me you love your countrymen, if you’re willing to sacrifice their well-being in order to “send a message” to a political party you’re dissatisfied with.

Don’t tell me you’re intelligent, if you think there is any justification whatsoever for putting a brainless idiot in the White House.

Don’t tell me you’re well-informed, if you spend your days in front of FOX-News and/or listening to the inane ramblings of Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck.

Don’t tell me you’re interested in the facts, if you constantly promote every baseless rumour you hear/read, and speculate endlessly about conspiracy theories that have no basis in fact whatsoever.

Don’t tell me you think for yourself, if all you ever really do is regurgitate the bullshit posted on websites that purport to be “progressive” while quoting right-wing nonsense.

Don’t tell me you are tolerant of the religious beliefs, ethnicity, and culture of others, if you support those who wear their intolerance as a badge of honour.

Don’t tell me you believe women should have equal rights, if you stand with those who would deny them equal opportunity, or deny their right to have dominion over their own bodies.

Don’t tell me you’re concerned about minorities, if you identify with a party that is adhered to by organizations that pride themselves on their racism.

Don’t tell me you sympathize with immigrants, if you belong to a party that calls them criminals and terrorists, and wants to keep them out of the country at any cost.

Above all else, don’t tell me that you know anything – about politics, about the consequences of your third party “protest” vote, about moving this country forward, or about bettering the lives of your countrymen, if you espouse the notion that “both parties are the same”.

Tell it to yourself, your buddies, your FaceBook friends, your coworkers, your relatives, your neighbours, and your like-minded website cohorts – but don’t tell me, because I know you’re lying. In fact, we both do.

Dont lie, you do those things too

good, moderators need to be a lot more involved about the bullshit that goes on

Debates need to be between the guests, the moderator only puts out a few outlining questions and maybe steers the conversation here and there when things get too rowdy. These days moderators serve to protect the narrative above all else.

Trump even asked for a debate with no moderator and a timer, Hillary was too scared to do it.

>Not knowing anything about Lester Holt

He's the head nigga of news broadcasting.

Based as fuck. He'll do great tonight.

Nice dub dubs. Kek surely is on HRC's side and agrees with this post!

how many times are you gonna post the same thread kumar?

RIGGED
I
GG
E
D

Holy is a left wing nigger faggot.

I have to listen to his bullshit everyday on the radio, there is no way he doesn't attack trump like he has been doing for the last 6 months

> Holt was born in Marin County, California, the son of June (DeRozario) and Lester Don Holt, Sr.

> His maternal grandparents were Jamaican.

> His maternal grandfather was of half English and half Indian descent.

> American journalist Lester Holt is Jamiacan on his mother's side, and West African and Scottish on his father's side.

> His West African roots are specifically a mix of Indian and English

> Holt was born in Marin County, California, the son of June (DeRozario) and Lester Don Holt, Sr.

> His maternal grandparents were Jamaican.

> His maternal grandfather was of half English and half Indian descent.

> American journalist Lester Holt is Jamiacan on his mother's side, and West African and Scottish on his father's side.

> His West African roots are specifically a mix of Indian and English

> Religion: Churches of Christ
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churches_of_Christ

Good luck trusting a negro

That's bullshit. Good moderators do their fucking jobs and run the clock. They do not opine.

facts aren't opinions

Have you ever actually watched his reporting on live TV? Or dateline?

He's never shown any true bias as far as I can tell, at least in the last 3 years I've been watching him.

Daily reminder that DHS is taking over the elections and forcing the use of electronic voting machines so none of this matters because it's going to be rigged

>Debate Rules Being Set by Hillary Donors

>90 minutes without a break, and no mic muting

He already said he wouldn't correct false statements, he's said that's the candidates job, not his.

One man's facts are another man's opinions. Lester is not The Supreme Possessor of Facts. He is as flawed as anyone and has no business stepping outside his role as a moderator.

>One man's facts are another man's opinions
no there are not. that is not what the word fact means. get a fucking dictionary.

If the moderator is going to be an NBC lefty, the next debate moderator should be Ann Coulter or Sean Hannity.

What is this faggot pasta? Smells like reddit

But he's a Republican though right Candy? Right Candy? Right?

As I've said, he's got a whole lot of integrity as NBC's head anchor. He might be flawed, but he knows how to handle these sorts of situations well.

He won't show bias and he won't fact check the candidates, he's already said that isn't his job.

>Have the debate moderated by a media nigger, from one of the most retarded news outlet since ESPN.

>Have this guy try to moderate Donald Trump.

What could go wrong?

>breathing
Stop participating in this hivemind. Be different.

>cough cough cough
>cough cough cough cough cough

TONIGHT

IM GONNA HAVE MYSELF

Your facts are not necessarily real. Are you too stupid to realize this? Lester Holt is not qualified to sit as arbiter of facts as a moderator.

Why hasn't Brock been arrested yet?

nice pasta

>One man's facts are another man's opinions.

where do you people come up with this shit

Trump even has multiple records saying it wasnt going to be good for business and that he couldnt care for us to get involved in iraq

True facts are infallible because they're factual.

I'm guessing you took the short bus to school when you were younger.

>Your facts are not necessarily real
i dont think he will be using infowars or youtube videos as facts.

>As I've said, he's got a whole lot of integrity as NBC's head anchor.

That's your opinion. My opinion is that NBC has no real integrity at all. Nevertheless, debate moderators are not hired to participate in the debate itself.

I could be okay with "correcting" if it was towards both sides. Last debate, Hillary straight up said that she never sent or received anything marked classified and she sent it on a separate system.

Not a fucking word from the moderator.

he spent all last year talking shit about trump in his 30 second bullshit rants on the radio fuck off

Crap, I can't stand Lester Holt. But then, aside from Lou Dobbs and Sean Hannity, I can't stand any of the LSM.

I'm really not looking forward to this debate at all- not even to see Trump reduce HellNOllary to a pile of ruins.

I guess I ought to quit putting it off and go hook up the TV. :-/ shit.

You think any burger actually knows about how big of a deal the supreme court is?
Even if you were a liberal you should want a balanced-
Wait what the fuck am I saying lol

>checking your own dubs
this is why you faggots are going to lose

leaf

The left lives on false moral equivalency.

$0.25 has been deposited into your account. Thanks for Correcting The Record®.

>True facts are infallible because they're factual.

And that's what lester holt has? True facts? That's not just your opinion?

Holt is a registered Republican. Even Trump said recently that he'll be fair, which I'm willing he will be.

Probably more than that.

But I could troll him way harder on dropping out than he could on selling his soul to the liberal media. People with money and no college degree are inherently insecure.

Do you understand what you're even saying? I think even the smart shills have jumped ship at this point

>glenn beck

glenn cuck hates trump

i'm not even sure it matters, i think the court may be corrupt and/or intimidated regardless of makeup; i could be crazy though

>i dont think he will be using infowars or youtube videos as facts

He won't be using anything. He'll just be offering his opinions.

I thought the rules of the debate or the organisers said he wasn't allowed to fact check.

Can you not read?

I wasn't implying that.

I was saying that facts are true, that's what make facts, facts. There is no such thing as a false fact because that'd be an oxymoron.

Not with anyone the media recognizes as valid, 98% of the Inner Party have already declared Hillary has won the debate.

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2016/09/carr_debate_fix_is_in_for_hillary_clinton

>>With regards to fact-checking, "Lester is not going to be a potted plant," one NBC staffer close to Holt said.

ABC News executive
producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security
Adviser.

CBS President David
Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National
Security Adviser for Strategic
Communications.

ABC News correspondent
Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay
Carney

ABC News and Univision
reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy
Press Secretary

ABC President Ben
Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth
Sherwood

CNN President Virginia
Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom
Nides.

"Outside of science there are very few "facts". Hell, inside of science there are very few "facts"."

Stop using my flag you worthless canicuck

Sure, like it was when Candy Crowley Corrected Romney's Record.

youtu.be/gfmKpA30Xeo

>Do you understand what you're even saying?

It is beyond your ability to comprehend, that's true. Obviously true.

thanks for the new pasta

You are just attempting to change the subject and being willfully obtuse. You know what I'm saying but you'd rather set up a strawman.

nice cropped image

>that image
How I know you're full of shit 101
Not even democrats buy that shit.

So much this. We don't need another Candy Crowley style intervention on these debates.

>Don’t tell me you have a conscience, if your conscience dictates that you vote based on your own needs rather than the needs of your fellow citizens.

Only in the cult of multiculturalism is this an issue, and white people's altruism is taken advantage of

The needs of my "fellow citizens" should align with my own needs

That is how a productive society flourishes

god damn
no wonder he got blown the fuck out so hard
he was a stuttering wreck
>d-d-did you say that m-mr pre-president

I find both parties guilty of your accusations 100%

>Don’t tell me you’re intelligent, if you think there is any justification whatsoever for putting a brainless idiot in the White House.

from the team of people who can't even keep up with current social trends?

please

Somebody tweet this to Trump.

Won't make a difference, trump will destroy them all.

(You) need to add another 18" horse dildo to the bundle of six (You) keep lodged in your ass because they keep falling out due to looseness and leaving shit stains on the floor.

No need to thank me! Just helping you
>Correct Your Rectum

derrrrr

This. They're also pushing for online voting this go around, which almost guarantees false flagging """cyber attacks""" at the very least.

Oh just like candy crawly falsely corrected the record back in 2012

Fuck this media why is NBC doing the debate

>trump
>for the Iraq invasion

The only thing I can think of is when he was on the stern show and he just went along nicely with stern. He didn't seem really "for it"

Is that the only evidence they have?

>media
>a hillary obstacle

The media should be a conveyer belt for her

That's why I laugh in the face of anyone that thinks Cruz, Rubio, or dawg forbid Jeb ever stood a chance.

Seriously, Jeb would pee himself and break down crying the moment Holt yelled at him to shut up.

>Trump said he supported it in passing once on Howard Stern in 2002 as a civilian with no insight to the intelligence the government had. He was opposed to it the following year when it actually took place.

yes. trump supported the war before it happened, then switched his mind after. for him to say "i was opposed to the war before the invasion" as he has been saying is a lie. he knows that statement is false, and he makes that claim anyways. the media is obligated on calling him out on that lie - to do nothing and let him lie to the american people is tantamount to treason.

Trump still says he always opposed it

when that's categorically false.

that's still dishonest

Except he gave two interviews to Fox News in 2002 where he stated his opposition, and one to Esquire in 2003. But clearly his joke in a Howard Stern interview is more important, because Trump is supposed to be taken LITERALLY, not SERIOUSLY.

How is it a lie? He had to change his mind at some point before the invasion, unless you are asserting that he didn't change his mind until the exact moment that he publicly announced he was against the war.

>but who will Correct the Record, of the Record Correctors?

google, google, google

>ramble about the guy being uninformed, a liar and a fraud
>your entire post is baseless accusations, assumptions & lies and formatted like its from an "inspirational" Instagram image

Wew lad

I AM A POTTED PLANT

I AM A CACTUS

WHO /POTTEDPLANT/ HERE

yes it is, and the media are obligated to call him out on it

he gave 1 interview in jan 2003 to neil cavuto where he said there were more important things to worry about. all his other interviews were after the war started. the esquire interview was in aug 2004, over a year after the war started. to claim he opposed it before it started is a lie - he changed his mind after it started.

no, he changed his mind after the invasion. he never said anything in opposition to the war before it started, and only voiced opposition to it after it started.

>youtu.be/77P6fxa2KOs0361

The question of when he was/was not opposed to the Iraq invasion is a red herring.

Oh God that bitch. When I was at Princeton she said the school needed more "green-haired kids." She probably hates Trump both politically and culturally.

Who is Trump even going to find to nominate for the highest court in the country if his advisors and potential cabinet members are a who's who of literally whos?

>Who is Trump even going to find to nominate for the highest court in the country

James mofuckin Woods.

no it isn't, it helps us understand his character and how he thinks.

we know for a fact he supported the war before it started. no one disputes the evidence. yet he still claims he was always opposed to the war, including before the initial invasion. even though we know this to be false beyond any doubt whatsoever, and HE HIMSELF knows it to be false beyond any doubt, he still makes this claim and calls the people who challenge him on it liars. we see him doing the same thing with the Central Park 5 (convictions overturned by confession and DNA of actual murderer, yet trump still to this day believes they are all guilty).

trump is a deceptive and duplicitous piece of garbage.

Please wash poop off your hands. Either your English is shit or the poop smears on your Nokia are adding letters and words

You mean the actor who has no judicial experience and no law degree?

You've obviously never seen True Believer

You've got me there.

>Howard Stern presses Trump to answer whether he would be okay with an invasion of Iraq, Trump answers in noncommittal fashion
>all of Trump's own declarative statements show his firm opposition to Iraq War
The only liar here is you.

Nice

>yfw based lester stumps drumpf

>after being corrected hard, Jeb begins to sniffle and tear up
>he reaches into his coat pocket to pull out his handkerchief...but it's snagged
>Jeb! tugs it with a sob and it pops free
>miniature plastic turtles go flying into the crowd
>a woman in the front row loses an eye
>NYT headlines the next day show his polls at 1% with the headline: "TRAUMATIC TERRAPIN TIRADE TERRORIZES TELEVISED DEBATES!"

This actually happened in an alternate timeline. I saw it... I WAS THERE MMMMAAAAANNNN!!

>court may be corrupt and/or intimidated

the executive branch now has the NSA and all electronic records at their disposal.

the other two branches are fucked until the NSA is taken down. Or until they start leading decent lives so that no dirt can be dug up on them in the first place.

No I'm not on both accounts. I was simply saying that facts aren't opinions. You're reading into something that simply isn't there.

Literally a misquote in quotes. Good job, leaf.

He's a democrat who registered as a republican
You can register as whatever you want but your ideals are what your party actually is

I'm actually very nervous about this debate.
If you've ever seen Holy talk then you know he's a hardcore shill and puppet who either refuses to say more than one side of the story he reports or gives incomplete information.
Regarding Chuck Todd, I remember him getting blown the fuck out on Fox (maybe CNN too) and one of the early MSNBC shows so hard that he barely goes to other programs because he's a paid talking head with an agenda and the other anchors can smell his fear.

In some states if you register for a party you have to vote that party. He can't be much of a Dem if he's obligated himself to vote Republican.

What kind of chicken shit outfit lets the moderators fact check a debate?

The moderators are supposed to be neutral. They are there to bring up the topics and keep the rules enforced.

>when Trump falsely said he opposed the invasion of Iraq

>falsely

He said

>Yeah, I guess so

on Howard Stern 6 months before the war. Then he said;

>perhaps shouldn't be doing it yet
>perhaps we should wait for the United Nations
>the economy is a much bigger problem

on Neil Cavuto, 2 months before the war. Sure doesn't seem like he supported it very much BEFORE it began.

It's a common thing. Register as the party you are against. So you can vote for the weakest candidate possible in the primary.

The only way it wouldn't be neutral was if the mods didn't fact-check both candidates. That Trump is objectively incorrect more often is no fault of the moderators.

You can't register for two parties between the primaries and general in states that require you to register for a party. But this is all hypothetical as we have no idea what state Holt is a legal resident of.

Czech'd

I find it hilarious how this has flipped. In 2008, the conservatives were comparing Obama to Hitler and Stalin, and now the liberals are doing the exact same thing. And the best part about it is that they don't fucking realize that they're the exact fucking same as their opposition.

Why does it even matter what Donald Trump thought of Iraq at the time? Like most people, he was getting all his information from the very pro-war media and was being misled. Hillary Clinton was a senator who had access to more information and still voted in favor of the war. Her judgement is exceptionally poor in comparison even if they both approved of it

A fucking leaf

I think it's very reasonable to say that someone's opinion of the Iraq War can change over a decade. To single out Hillary for voting in favor of the Iraq War when vanishingly few members of Congress opposed it at that time doesn't make much sense, though.

El rato maybe?

Then Hildodildo can correct the record. Otherwise Trump is forced to argue nuanced points with the man in blackface. Are you retarded?

It doesn't

They were absolutely wrong, the same year the votes were taking place people knew that Iraq had nothing to do with the attack and there were Senators who also knew about it who were speaking to them directly

The tremendous debt and loss of life from the regime change from their bad judgement or negligence should absolutely be counted against them

honestly, why do facts even matter?

So it's Hillary's poor choices in government against Trump's total inaction in government.

Do you want a career politician who did things you disagree with, or a reality TV star who changes his opinions and positions constantly such that you'll disagree with him every other day?

10/10

That's what I'm worried about most, Lester "The Chocolate Child Molester" Holt pulling a Candy Crowley.

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot. They will selectively fact check trump with biased sources, and then softball hillary because they all are on her payroll in some way or another. Hilary can keep treating the electorate like dip shits, but she's gonna be in for a rude awakening come November..

it shouldn't even matter if trump lies. Obviously people believe him, so if they're lies than they are good ones.

>yeahhhh I guess so on Howard stern is the same as voting for it

>punchable faces

Peper Holt

>softball
orangeball

Just turn the entire thing on its head and derail the debate by drawing attention to it being manipulated by Hillary donors.