Who else is /stayingup/ tonight?

Who else is /stayingup/ tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016/09/live-stream-watch-first-clinton-trump-presidential-debate-tonight/
countingdownto.com/countdown/countdown-to-the-debates-countdown-clock
youtube.com/watch?v=RFPYuEA-Xfw
focus.de/politik/ausland/trump-gegen-clinton-im-live-stream-so-sehen-sie-das-tv-duell-der-us-praesidentschaftskandidaten-live-im-internet_id_5989622.html
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37468188
youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm gonna butter your buns.

literally the first debate I'll ever watch in full, I give less of a fuck about my own countries politics.

certainly will.

coffee is one hell of a drug.

I'll be up, going to get a few beers in and play some vidja until it starts. Should be moderately well oiled by the time it all kicks off.

I frequent Cred Forums, how can I not?

Some of us actually work for a living

It's not like I have better things to do

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!!

What yime is debate gmt?

r-rude

I work for a living, but this election is going to have repercussions for everyone worldwide, so, respectfully, fuck you you pious twat.

2:00am GMT.

sounds like your problem

Debate starts at 3 tonight for Europeans, however for our British friends it's about 1 our more or less.

of coursh

Thanks man

me senpai been awake since 9pm

Fuck I wish I could :(

I work, but I'm taking a good nap before it starts. Then sleep for 2-3 hours afterwards.

Trump is seriously going to look retarded with his cheap salesman tactics. He's going to say nothing of value and get demolished by a woman who actually knows her shit.

It's going to be pathetic, when I check Cred Forums after the debates you will be in a field of cognitive dissonance as you realize how bad he is.

It's going to hit you fuckers hard just how stupid you were to throw an unelectable trash-can with empty rhetoric at the establishment.

Seriously, what policy detail can the man go in depth on. That's what these debates are, you do know that right?

"We're gonna win"
"Gonna knock the hell outta ISIS"
"China's ripping us off in trade"
"Nato is going to pay, believe me."

This isn't going to work for 90 fucking minutes.

Trump has lost. It's done.

Definitely staying up, this shouldn't be missed.

I'm so fucking excited lads! 6 burgers and 17 fries left!!

Going for a bit of a kip now and I'll wake for the debate and 30 minutes of shitposting then back to sleep.

>3rd AM
>sister in room
SAVE ME

A

Why are leafs honestly SO fucking bad at making posts?

Its so fucking unreal just how low quality all leaf posters really are, what seriously causes this?

This will be the first presidential debate of USA that I'll be watching. I am gonna go off to sleep but wake up in time to catch it. Let's hope it goes well guys ;_;

80% of shitty leaf posts are one single autistic guy.
Not even kidding.

Can't wait to get off work and go home. Gonna hop in the sack and fire up the debate and watch comfy as fuck.

Reporting in

This desu

>flexible working hours
>current year

>m-muh job
Wagies BTFO yet again. Superior NEET master race here. I go to bed at 7am.

Give them a break. Maybe it's Hillary shills who live on the border and tap into their neighbours wifi

>best brain

How atheistic

Me, I hope we'll have a sticky

Meeeeee

Cred Forums traffic is at an all time high. Cred Forums is the highest-traffic non-Cred Forums board.

This debate has the potential to be the biggest event in Cred Forums history, topping the celeb leaks.

trip + dubs checked

WAGEKEKS BTFO

Neet yet again prevails

Me. Can't wait to shitpost after Hillary beats Trump's ass in the debate.

I bet its somekind of Jackson Pollock inspired brains on the wall installation.

>2am
i am really tired
i dont know that i will make it
maybe i should sleep now

Take a nap and set the alarm

What are you having for the debate tonight guys? Gonna have olla de carne, which is short rib stew with tropical starches. Gonna be so good.

i need to eat though
what a dilemma

I'm staying up so I can shitpost about Hillary and watch frog posters spin Trump's shitty performance

I bought (((Coca Cola))), like 3 bags of snacks (various chips) and ofcourse a joint

gotta get up at like 10 so i guess i can only watch about 30 mins of it before going to sleep

I agreed to a dinner at 8, I'm fucked

>watch the recording

I-It's just not the same without realtime shitposting....

I'll go to sleep soon, wake up at like 2:40, get /comfy/ and shitpost my brains out

When does it begin? (european time)

Might sleep until then, watch the debate and go back to bed afterwards

Like 3AM in Germany

Got work tomorrow, but fuck it.
We Italians have the best coffee anyway.

03:00 friendo, en 5 heurs

Thanks, how long does it take usually? 1-2 hours I guess?

I wish I knew how to nap just randomly at any given time during the day, I can barely fall asleep after being awake 16 hours.

see

This is going to be an hour and a half, no commercials or (scheduled) breaks, so you should be in bed 4:30 AM sharp

So do I but I stayed up for all the Republican debates and I will for this one too

i am
need to get some beer and snacks for maximum /comfy/

Mate I can literally not sleep unless its at my set time of the day

I CAN NOT take naps, even if I've been awake for 2 days, I just have to sleep when I always sleep

Hour and a half

I'm debating staying up because of the high chance of watching someone potentially humiliate themselves by shitting their pants in front of a worldwide audience. That chance doesn't come around very often.

Taking a quick nap then waking at 4

When is it britbong time?

Just coincidentally today was my last day at work until friday and I'm home alone the same duration, just me and the dog.

Depending on how late it's on I might stay up all night and take the dog to the beach super early tomorrow morning or some shit.

u know it google!

>had to meet up late today
>no uni on wednesday
>tomorrow is a regular schedule

The jews don't want me to see it

2 AM your time

We don't kindly to those with jobs 'round here.

5 hours 55 mins from now

I think it's on at 1

Staying up all night and skipping school

Get the fuck off my board

I'll just have to wake up early. It's 6:30 AM local time.

lets go boys

underage reeee

>Got work at 11am
>Watching anyway
Not going to be very productive but I'll live.

no wait it is on at 2

>Not quitting your job and family for a single defining moment in history

Every time I point out Trumps glaring weakness you guys have no response.

He is literally not intelligent enough to get the complexities of policy.

I'll get some sleep and get up around 4am, which is when the debate starts in my current time zone. I wanted to sleep through, and read about it in the morning, but there will be so many lies and propaganda that I have to see it live.

ill get comfy and then wake up with an alarm

What snacks have you guys foraged for tonight?

I got a pic'n'mix.

yo I don't care about leafs right now

what the fuck is that webm? what the hell are those phones recording?

>leaf food
Absolutely disgusting!

None trying to get /fit/

tonight, this place will most definitely test my patience with all your garbage and gay ass shit threads

Might as well get drunk before the inevitable purge

>Bought snacks of every time-chocolate, crisps, crackers and a variety of cheese, cereal, breads, dips
>Gonna have the debate up on my new 56inch TV while I sit in my comfy chair at my computer shitposting and bantering
>Probably play some slow strategy while I watch
>Got a couple days off work and Uni hasn't started yet

Feels good. Have a pape.

I got oreos at the ready.

Where can I watch this shit fest?

I'll be snacking on beef jerky and fish with some popcorn. Took the iron pill again recently, need to keep up my protein intake

Thanks guys, should be possible

>pulling an allnighter because of foreign politics
autism

me

Pic + ice tea

Trump is going to be our ruler. Yours to. He will be the ruler of the world. This affects you to.

Got the day off tomorrow! Wub a lubba dub dub!

too

uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016/09/live-stream-watch-first-clinton-trump-presidential-debate-tonight/

Countdown:
countingdownto.com/countdown/countdown-to-the-debates-countdown-clock

>trolli
>not haribo
Degenerate scum

I am gonna sleep straight through it

I have to take my car to the mechanic first thing in the morning tomorrow
FUCK

Yep. Gonna be up until at least 10:30 pm.

I've lost my position at an apprenticeship yes I will

To all the anons who need a forced nap before the debate
youtube.com/watch?v=RFPYuEA-Xfw
It's some Trump politico ASMR

>Might sleep until then, watch the debate and go back to bed afterwards
Is this a good idea? Might try this but I don't want to be groggy as fuck tomorrow morning

t. Belgistan

I don't have a single dog in this fight. I'm hoping for someone to make an ass of themselves tonight. I doubt it will happen though, they have to have rehearsed for this for a while now.

For sure. Trump better not let me down

Going to buy popcorn and some beer
Who /prepared/ here

I watched Rmoney vs Obongo desu.

Already got my beer.

Haribo is mainstream and tastes dry adn tasteless. Trolli is fruity and very soft.
Trolli masterrace my friend. It's not as big as Haribo but the right for the advanced gentlemans tongue.

The sour ones are even better but all stores are closed now.

My shift is ending have could one home.

wow 10:30 you're such a big boy!

Same here what time does it start? i got to be up at 7?

It'll be a total embarrassment. The judges will be marking Trump badly. Despite that, Trump will still wipe his boots on a mental old shedevil. A fucking shitshow.

I'll still watch, though. Will hope Hitlary collapses in a seizure or shits herself on air. Or they'll dose her with meds to her eyeballs and she'll behave like a fucking vegetable. Just to see the expression in moderators' eyes when they are trying to cover that shit up.

2am on channel 4

Sleep is for the weak.

Here. NEET currently but I didn't sleep that well today.

1.5 less hours of sleep don't seem THAT bad. I once stayed awake until 2am for the super bowl (but stopped watching because it was boring) and it wasn't that bad.

Maybe go to bed a bit earlier than usual. Also if you feel really awake and good after the debate (around 4:30) you could just aswell stay awake until the morning comes. I often feel less groggy and tired when not sleeping at all rather than going to bed for a few more hours.

Projector setup

>It'll be a total embarrassment.
Why so pessimistic? Russian genes?

Infowars pre debate

it's the weed

plus the butthurt from you fags is funny

aaaa AAAAHHH

holy fucking autismal cuck
nvm its just a MUDSHITBRIT

goyim life sure got boring...you used to explore new continents, rape tribals, create polar bases...in ships..planes.. and now... goy sit behind tv and watch 2 people rant

>Not just having a TV

It's going to be 4 AM to 6 AM local time. But I'll do it for Kek. My body is ready and caffeinated.

What beers you on lad? I've gone for some nice cheap Polish beers from the local Bargain Booze and I've got a Chicken Katsu Curry. Also making pancakes right now.

Smoking inside too which I don't usually do but considering tonight is pretty much the make or break of the Western world I think it's allowed.

putin is right.

Couple of lagers, got some pricey cider as well because I love the taste, those are for if I think Trump is winning so I can savour it.

Fuck that's late. Is there a stream online?

SkeleWhore.png

>yfw the debate starts at 3pm in hawaii and 9pm in new york

This is so strange to me. Are we really that big a deal or are we just really entertaining?

In b4 both.

EU time when

It is both.

staying up till 5.30 to watch the debate

I don't even have any energy drink. Should I go buy some?

both

I've got two, but look at the size of that.

focus.de/politik/ausland/trump-gegen-clinton-im-live-stream-so-sehen-sie-das-tv-duell-der-us-praesidentschaftskandidaten-live-im-internet_id_5989622.html

All streams linked there

Just reporting that i just relized that the sound a magpie makes sounds literally like kekekekekek

Both what America doesn't have influence on the CIA engineers. This election impacts the entire Western World. Everywhere wants uncucked remember.

why the fuck wouldn't you take a nap and set an alarm?

1). The moderators will be 100% on Hitlary's side, which is embarrassing in and of itself.

2). If Trump beats her, it's like a heavyweight beating an old cripple, which is kinda embarrassing too.

3). Listening to that degenerate hag speak is an embarrassment enough too. That's the worst of it, actually.

4). If he doesn't beat her... nah, that ain't gonna happen.

5). When Trump beats her, the media will spin it 180 degrees and will be praising the crazy cunt 24/7, even if she'll just be standing there, constantly shaking and shouting "racis!!!" in response to every single question.

No matter how it turns out, it'll be a fucking disgrace anyways. Unless she collapses, in which case it becomes a show. I'm sure Trump prepared for this one just in case, and I'm curious as hell what reaction he's chosen to display for that.

Why not coffee?

If I do, I'm all dodgy and tired and can't bask in all the HIGH ENERGY

ES has more caffeine

amidoinitrite?

I got today off through some miracle

I'm going to pull up a chair, get my redpill friends on Skype, and we're gonna MST3k that shit as I mix drinks named after Japanese youkai girls and watch America become great again

Fuck yeah I love freedom

your mother and her bull wont mind you having mobile out at dinner user
just leave your pillow girlfriend in the basement

>2016
CURRENT
Y
E
A
R

Ah nice, sogar die ARD überträgt.

>Germany
>Not buying Hitschler Sweets

>mfw rugby tomorrow cant watch

>dodgy and tired
because you will not be tired if you do not sleep

WOW. That is all.

Yes.
That's how I work.

Well played. Sounds good. I'm hoping we have some brit/pol/ threads where we can discuss it nice and slowly without Yanks shitposting non-stop and ruining my /comfy/

Is of purest eternal anglo

Will it be uploaded to YouTube

BBC says it's 1am GMT, although I admit that I suspect that it's a mistake because I'm pretty sure New York is 5 hours behind us.

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37468188

I've already had two cups of coffee, and probably have a third later tonight.

Have some 'All-Dressed" ruffles prepared for the debates, these chips are damn good, and are pretty much the best thing to come out of Leaf country.

when you wake up for your 15th shit of the night instead of positioning yourself in the unsoiled patch in your bed just stay awake

>bed
wrong choice of words sorry
positioning yourself on your nans dead carcass

>He fell for the work jew
wew lad

You're broken

don't procreate.

If you already have, you live in a progressive country and should be able to have a port birth abortion.

Ill be getting ripped out of my tits on skag and ket to build a decent base-line, then I'm going to start smoking crack around 2 AM for when the excitement kicks off.

Got a bottle of Tanquerry gin and hydro Blue Dream for come down, so should be pretty sweet.

No election has been this entertaining in our life time.

The two candidates are the two most unlikable in living memory.

There has been daily twists and turns and news stories in this election that would usually sustain the media for months.

Tonight, a reality-tv business man takes on a political dynasty for the most powerful job in the world.

Saure hitschies sind auch sehr lecker. Gibts leider nicht überall

Hot chocolate, hot water bottle, lager, schnapps and apple juice, and multiple blankets.
Got debate bingo printed out for the lads coming over later as well.

3 packs of these bad boys

Pretty sure the yanks are hundreds of years behind us

Sorry, my mom wont let me.

I just need to ask. Why the fuck are your countrymen stabbing poles in the neck instead of hunting themselves some pakis? Are they chavs? Or is everyone just fucking retarded?

Yes we're not as progressive to elect a muslim leader.

Yes. Get a Rockstar. Do you have those over there?

I used up all my no explanation work absence days like a nigger

I could just go to work in the afternoon because I can show up whenever but I need to do stuff later tomorrow

will just re-listen to the debate on youtube at work

I took the day off so I could watch the debate. It's gonna be yuuuge.

> I will not go quietly into the night

Are you suggesting Hillary is a better candidate?

Can't be bothered answering this retarded question.

this is gonna be one hell of a ride, lets hope trump doesn't get stumped! who am I kidding he's a god, he can't get stumped

Yes.

>Muh march of history
Fuck off leftist.

Where on the internetz can I watch it ?

It's 3:00 Europe standard time or one hour earlier for bongland

Careful lad, or I'll get Grand Mufti Sadiq (pbuh) to put a fatwa on your infidel arse.

Alright, be sure to bin that knife though, don't want to see you get hurt.

Will you suck my cock, too?

Go meme about retarded crap somewhere else please.

this.
we don't even have debates here, the left is so weak, and incompetent,( which is not really a problem btw). There is no race for power, no clash of ideologies, for the upcoming decades one party is going to rule, at least they are right winged, but the rivalry is zero.

Im going to fuck up my sleep schedule for the forg god.

>3am

I don't speak dunecoon, sorry.

How do you people not know CNN and all the others are live on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4

Please spoonfeed me daddy

Cool. Get one and drink it while thinking of a random 21 year old American you will never meet

This election is a special one, I never gave a shit before now tbqh.

There is a stream on YouTube by NBC.

your dad sells avon you nonce

Literally anywhere, it isn't network locked this time around.

I can't make it fellas.
The birds are chirping and the sun is rising.
Go on without me.

I'm popping down Tesco in a minute, have no idea what to get though.

Trump is a dumbass. He's gonna hold back just like Bernie did but for the women's vote

Sour cream and onion crisps

I will. You think of an hairy 24 year old finnish dude drinking a rockstar you recommended, while watching the Trump debate yelling MAGA

Sour Gummys some chips or crisps as you faggots call them, a sammich and some unsweetened tea with lemon.

Had a nap earlier. Looking forward to staying up for the fireworks and then going for a run at dawn, lads.

Red Bull standing by.

This senpai

Goodbye Ausbro.

Nope turks

Im getting 7-8 people coming at my place to watch this.
Debates start at 0300.

the /x/ thread is gone; twas pretty gud.

I will. God bless you finnfriend

Thx senpai

Just like every night fampai. Became a NEET in April. I wonder if staying up all night till 6am has a negative effect on your health somehow

>Cred Forums full of neets who dont have to work tomorrow

gee who would have thought

man, that's exactly my plan , I'm in bed right now...not sleeping

Meal deal m8, chicken salad.

Fuck I love working shifts, gonna watch this trainwreck live.

i start wageslaving at 10h so you can be your ass im watching this

I usually don't respond to leaves but youre right, trumps gonna waste a golden opportunity

Go to bed OP

I have already invested too much time in your election to not care for it. This election gave us Kek. This election is sacred as far as I am concerned.

This is great.

>mfw University is closed tomorrow due to national student protests

I'm getting /comfy/ and staying up for this

Underrated

Going to bed now fellas, see you at the Trumpening.

same, gonna get a buttload of beer and some comfy crisps

He needs to try not to smile when she coughs or falls over. He needs to look concearned. He needs to just say that he hopes the best for hillary and he will take any questions on his own. Im not sure if hes capible of containing his glee.

>Trump
>unlikeable
pick one
How can you not love The Donald?

I have work tonight :( Would've loved to have got a few beers in and watched Hillary get a spanking.

I only have one class at 2 pm tomorrow so sure.

>most people ITT talk about that they have to get up early in the morning
>le Cred Forums is dumb xD dae??

>your education hurts because of human rats
It's a shame innit?

You better not do anything lewd to your sister!

what the fuck

>University is closed tomorrow due to national student protests

Isn't there always someone protesting in SA? How does your country even keep working?

Living in south africa sounds comfy af man

Which class?

Reporting in, staying up. Gonna be 4 AM local time here by the time it starts, lul

can't or else mr shekelburg will will take my shekels if I sleep on the job

Pol i want to take a midnight nap before debates, how the fuck do i get up and don't fall asleep again as soon as the alarm rings?

I don't even know what to fucking say man. take me off this ride

Standing by sir.

European law

Oh how lucky you are. For me it starts at 8am and I have to take my train around 6:50. I hope Trump delivers.

oh there you are wagie, i was looking for you!
make sure to sleep early tonight so you can have a productive day tomorrow!
remember, my neetbux aren't gonna earn themselves ;).

Here's the finest snacks you can steal from Tesco.

Gotta wait till 3 AM here, have beer and chicken ready

I've been around since the 2011/2012 primary debates, newfag

Nothing better than an American presidential debate, primary or general doesn't matter!

>stealing Tesco-brand biscuits instead of expensive ones

cant have your cake and eat it too

India is way better than JewKay.
This pooinloo stuff is dumb.
He prolly has all his teeth, unlike...

>tfw 4 am

Same, probadly only sleep 2/3 hours tonight but don't give a fuck, this is a historical night.

>dumping your food in a bucket on the floor

I've been awake since 5pm yesterday due to a cunty cold stopping me from sleeping.

In fifty years, our grandchildren will ask us "where where you when Hillary Clinton died on live TV?", and I do not want to answer that I was asleep.
No, I shall proudly answer "I memed the establishment to death with nazi frogs", and they shall stick me into an old people's home and never visit because they'll think I have finally gone completely senile, but I'll know the truth.

Kekus vult.

Those are 100% real mcvities mate, not tescos own shite.

Vacuumed and polished floor, fuck your cynical cunts.

thanks for the support bongs. you guys are pretty cool.

To be honest mate, you probably only stole like £10 but you got some good ones in there.

Burger Speak ENGLISH.

BTFO

Going to have dinner right now, fellas.

I am preparing my meme folder.

MAGA

Do you get them in the US? Sour cream and chive pringles are fucking addictive.

>supporting the labor jew in 2016

Same, fellow potatnoniggerknacker.

both

>Digestives
Mah nigga

>stealing value biscuits from tesco
>amassing them in a tub on the floor

Where did it all go wrong, user?

This.

Sure.

>class at 8 am

senpai trump better make her shit herself

>digestives
what a strange name for a cookie or "biscuit"

Fucking 3 AM.

Bhah! I made myself good protein biscuits yesterday. No chemicals in them, 100% healthy food and shit.

Wanted to watch the debates eating panzanella and sipping good red wine, but I'm already kinda hungry, and it's still more than 5 hours away!

I'm going to wake up and have a nice cup of tea and watch the debate while reading about butthurt Hillary supporters.
Tomorrow will be a great day.

As weird as it sounds, I can not make siestas.

I tried today to be refreshed at night and....nope.

Will go to bed now. You guys make sure that there's a /comfy/ debate thread up for slower paced discussion

I was under the impression most people on Cred Forums are college aged

Fuck the exam from C++. Staying up for the debate. Kek, deus vult.

question for euros in this thread

can anyone explain to me why Americans on Cred Forums like Donald so much? he does an AWFUL lot of things Cred Forums hates, yet they defend him to his death and call anyone who posts negatively about him a shill.

>is practically a zionist
>offspring all married to jews
>is an absolute degenerate (married multiple times, cheated on his wife)
>irresponsible (has a daughter he hasn't met)
>funded democratic nominees in the past a shitton
>wants to raise the minimum wage

i mean i get the memes and all but he's filth. Ron Paul was a complete different kettle of fish.

>Learning meme languages

If post ending with odds numbers I stay awake for the debates, kek wills it

Both, mostly entertainment

Nihilism

There's no space on my table for all the tablets.

>Politics are turning into reality TV

wtf i hate the new millenium now

I think even /comfy/ slow threads are going to be mental.

i want to but have to work really early

Because compared to Hillary "Traitor" Clinton, even a literal heap of shit with niggers bathing in it would be a preferable option.

Stay strong, don't consume the sugar jew.

C# master race.

I guess I have to.

What will be the best way to stream it bros?

U guys are gonna feel empty as fuck once the debate is over

relish in every moment lads

i get that he's preferable to hillary, but he's still pretty woeful for the reasons stated. the vast majority of americans on Cred Forums defend everything he says.

Infowars

Does anyone actually study in college? Im in my 3rd year of mechanical engineering and we get drunk half the nights before tests. Still pulling a 3.4 and on a scholarship. Probably won't be able to do any real work without chegg. =/

I got a 50% average and I only studied the day before the exam.

>Does anyone actually study in college?
Outside of the US, yes

>Ron Paul was a complete different kettle of fish.
You can see I'm not European, but I totally agree with you.
But let's be honest, most far-right parties in Europe are jew-lovers too.
Marine Le Pen expelled a guy from FN just because he said something anti-semitic, even her father was kiked out.
UKIP and EDL are pro-Israel. EDL had a jew as their leader and Israeli flags aren't something rare in their protests.
FPÖ was pro-Israel even when the party was founded by a nazi, literally.
Trump is probably a crypto-jew.
The right here is full of jew-lovers too. Bolsonaro even went to Israel ask forgiveness because our president disrespected them, really.

Only the old-school commies and the nazis are anti-jews nowadays. We're fucked.

Thought as much. I already downed the app

flag wrong way, stars are supposed to be on the left side

2am, gonna go to sleep and work near that time, is there a stream set up already?

donalds not unlikeable at all you cock.

It's too late, the panzanella and wine are already before me. No way I'll be able to just watch them standing there for another 4 hours. It has no sugar, though, it's a vegetable salad with cheese, bread ad garlic (my breath gonna stink).

Like this, I wanted to hang it downward like the trump general pic.

>Does anyone actually study in college?
I don't study, but I'm a professor. Got classes tomorrow... at least they're not in the morning (the debates will be 4 AM local time).

>Have college at 9am tomorrow
>Prepared no snacks
>Gonna have to watch it on mobile
>Not sure if I'm gonna make some coffee
It's gonna be a rough night user.