IF KEK WILLS IT HILLARY WILL HAVE A COUGHING FIT ON STAGE

Praise KEK. By meme magic and the power of KEK Hillary Clinton will have a coughing spell on stage.

How to praise KEK? I tried, but canĀ“t feel it.

Dubs is the way

Tonight she is going to faint in front of everybody

Hillary Clinton will die. Tonight. Live on stage. Right there on the stage. Her eyes will turn and she will collapse.

Believe me folks. You don't want to miss this one. It will be great. It will be huge.

guys and gals of Cred Forums,

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

All these almost gets.

We need to focus, anons.

I want to see it spluttering out of both ends

>Trying to force gets.
Kek will bless you if he feels like it faggots.

Her cough will be so intense she will burst blood vessels in one of her eyes

Kek wills it.

Praise be unto him.

PRAISE KEK

This is his will. So it shall be.

KEKUS VULT

SHADILAY

Praise

THE COUGHING FIT HAS BEEN FORESEEN

PRAISE KEK!

She will have a seizure at the debate.

How long will she last up there tonight? My bet is on 30 minutes.

K-k has abandoned us. Moloch is the only God worthy of our worship now.

PRAISE KEK!!

Praise Kek

Praise Kek

So is it shitten, so shall it pee

That's it boys. We're done here.

30 minutes.

That is kek's will and so it shall be.

Californians making us need to have the debate at 9pm. Some of us are wages lives you know.

Praise kek she sharts it drips down her leg

Kek be praised.

30 minutes it is

If kek will it, hillary will shat her pants

Kek wills it.

30 minutes, trips, of 3s

Kek wills it.

Heresy.

30 mins in she shall shat her pants.

SHIT CONFIRMED.

PRAISE KEK!

If Kekus Vult, $hillary will cough up a piece of bloody tissue and viscera tonight while answering a question.

we're gonna need some really strong stuff to make this a reality, this isn't your every day meme magic

confirmed

PRAISE

shadilaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

33:3

It's the time that Hillary will last in stage after she falls and start to shart.

And the next day media will praise her telling she's a warrior woman because she's campaign with her asshole destroyed and a rectal cancer.

What the fuck is happening in this thread bros.

KEK's power is overwhelming this close to the debate.

I feel strong kek magic coming from this board today, tonight really will be a manifestation of kek magic

The first hour will look totally uneventful. Then she'll start to grow weak and her performance will tank due to health related issues.

It's going to be beautiful.

Hillary will win

Now
More than ever
We need some MAGIC

STROKE SOFTLY, STROKE CHAN

KEEP ON ROLLING, STROKE CHAN

33:03

Look for that timecode, gents.

Praise be unto kek

Hillary WILL defecate in debate. It has been decided. Praise KEK.

Nice. Watch the last 15-30 minutes of the debate, her meds will be wearing off and she'll be so antsy to get off the stage. This time frame is when her lack of stamina is shown.

KEK, this is the first time I come to you asking to show us your powers of meme magic. Make tonight an unforgettable one. Donald J. Trump will be the winner tonight and this is because of your meme magic.

Happening confirmed!
Timeframe confirmed!

the biggest diarreah ever on live national tv reward ?

Hillary will most likely die on stage.

KEK has truly blessed this thread

Hillary has to leave the debate early

Hillary with have a seizure live.

I feel this energy within me. KEK is using me as some sort of conduit.

Hillary Clinton will have some sort of medical problem tonight brought on by her having parkinsons.

She gonna shart

30 minutes in Shillary will have a pulmonary embolism and must be rushed to the hospital.

I'm worried that even if she does collapse, shit her pants, whatever, they'll try to spin it as
>she's so brave!
>so strong!
And people will eat it up. Hell, she could die on stage and it would be trumps fault somehow

I just became part of the workforce, enabling myself to become better through freedom purchased with cash earned in labor, directly allowing me the success I require to disintergrate the Left as best I can and do my part for Cred Forums.

Is anyone going to be recording?

Hillary will have a stroke on stage tonight.

Rolling for epilepsy.

OH FUGG
KEK WILLS IT

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

Keep On Rolling, Stroke-Chan

Praise Lord Kek

Meme magick is real

Hillary will fall. Literally and figuratively.

PRAISE HIM

I just want to MAGA

Hillary will be drugged up and slurring her words

praise kek

you fucking idiots, kek is dead

THE POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU

Kek all mighty God of chaos smite hillary with these Digits

He's a big guy.

Of course kek wills it

STROKE SOFTLY, STROKE CHAN :(

Glory to the Bull-Headed One - The Brazen Bull - Our Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood, Moloch.

He will sweep the Frog God away and offer up your bodies as fitting sacrifice to his Gory Majesty. The Master will have you - you will drown in your own blood as a cringing slave or offer yourselves up to MOLOCH.

Make your choice now, and be swift.

RIP IN BTFO POISON PILLARY

Fugg this thread is blessed