How To Suppress Negros?

What is our plan to suppress and contain negros until they start to act like a civilized race? At the moment they are being promoted and uplifted beyond any reason by the progressive culture, which culminates in absurdities like BLM.

I think it starts by suppressing them in every way you can in daily life, even in your own small way. If you're a boss, for example, you don't hire them, and cover your reasons. If you're just a plebe, don't help them at work. Don't be there to help.

Certainly never help them in public, any retard should know that.

Condone segregation in soft terms so that people don't react to "racism" but instead think about it on their own time.

What else?

White people suffer from chronic altruism (do-good-sim) which has been part of their growing demise. This urge has to be stifled and reserved only for fellow white people.

pic related is this problem in the extreme. White people who do this MUST be shunned.

Likewise, mudsharks must be shunned, as harshly as possible. It is time to openly state that we do not support miscegenation and be prepared to answer the butthurt rage with calm and logic.
Miscegenation is a political act posing as "love"; mixed children are statistically loaded with all kinds of problems (it is unfair to them); and why is it always negro with white woman, never white man with a negress? Make people think of the dynamic.

Promote facts such as pic related

slid

They already suppress themselves, they relentlessly pull each other down, calling each other coons and house niggers for taking an interest in education and whatnot. The trick is to contain them like the pest they are.

The real problem are the cucks forcing their pet niggers on other people through refugee programs, welfare and section 8 housing. Pay the fines if you can afford them or burn the building it if you must but don't let them settle your community.

Those facts are racist.

Uncle tom and coon are two words that get to me the most. Nigger pretty much means nothing to me anymore, however I have punched a person for calling me an Uncle Tom.

I always felt bad for what I did, mainly because I felt it was pretty low of me to do that.

I agree Frenchbro.
This is why I am asking what are real-life, day to day, practical solutions how we can combat this problem?

I am no nig fan etc. I just find zero black girls were raped by white men in years. seems a bit off

Facts in general are racist. What is a practical way to spread them onto neutral people? (Without losing your job or family, of course)

I know, but these are hard stats. In reality there probably has been some degenerate whites who maybe have forced themselves on negresses (as disgusting as that sounds) but they were not reported/convicted in a court.

story?

No no no. If you do that they will rule us all.

Think about how that suppression worked with the Jews.

Basically what happens is it would drive Blacks to become better to counter the suppression.

If you want to suppress blacks, then affirmative action is the ticket. It'll turn 'em all into jiggaboos and make it impossible to tell the decent ones from the Googles.

but this is not practical if that coon gets a job that should have gone to you or your brother friend etc

Well it will just drive you to be that much better won't it?

Somehow convince colin kaepernick that its not enough to sit out the national anthem but nig nogs should sit out this election and not vote. They all seem to listen to him for some reason

Murrica already does with their draconian drug laws.

no, being better is irrelevant, bc job goes to correct skin color.

>What is our plan to suppress and contain negros until they start to act like a civilized race?

You think they ever will? Wew

why arent the jails stuffed full of asians or jews or even whites? do those groups not smoke/buy/sell weed?

5% of black people are normal. The rest are worthless niggers.

I wish there was a way to remove that 95% and then start over with the 5% to let their culture grow instead of the ghetto animal nigger culture.

The dumb ones do. The difference is the asians, jews and whites shun their morons. Nigger culture praises theirs.

>suppress

Shit, the way things are going the blacks are self segregating themselves.

Let them kill each other in their white-free paradise.

Plus, even pot head Jews, whites and Asians aren't as dumb as a typical nigger so they would be less likely to do some dumb shit and get caught. Back when I smoked weed the only time I ever got busted was when my dumb ass decided to drive around high without my headlights on. plus those groups don't get high and gun down children every night like niggers do.

>until they start to act like a civilized race
There's your problem

How to deal with black people:
1. Avoid black people
2. When forced to interact with black people, be concise and polite
3. Do not bother yourself with whatever nonsense black people believe.

White children should have priority for adoption, but I fail to see how those two adopting a nigress is what led to their demise. A White daughter could have just as easily lead to such an event. Probably not an image you would want to share among people who don't already agree with the premise.

Anyway, I'm bumping this thread. I honestly have forgotten how to debate blacks a long time ago. When a black says some dumb shit around me, I just keep my mouth shut, not because I'm afraid, but because I don't care about their opinions. I only care about the whites who allow themselves to listen to and be misled by these blacks. Ultimately, convincing other whites will require debating with blacks to some degree.

I too need this advice.