What is pol's opinion on the the_donald? They were inspired by you guys

What is pol's opinion on the the_donald? They were inspired by you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/PATH/@38.9007077,-77.0177527,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6vmEiXA9tU5vJkcDh1LS8A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xfd8e3306b77da928!8m2!3d38.9010858!4d-77.0175652!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They may be on Leddit, but they are redpilling' tons of the reddit folk

They're dedicated. I'll give them that.

The mods there are pretty okay too

A bunch of slack jawed faggots.

underage autists spewing forced memes, just like the current state of this board

sage

I hate reddit but any Trump support is good

Correction, they were manufactured by Cred Forums.
Mods took over, normal plebbit in fighting, massive edits on comments, CTR down voting

And it became a normal cluster fuck for that site and most people bailed ship. Purely because it's heavily edited.
That's why I won't red it, it's just a virtual popularity contest. Digital high school.

picture of Milo3

Fuck off faggot

The difference is we allow cancer like you shit post

This board is 18 and up

Degenerate homosexuals like all the white faggots on reddit.

Race traitor whites and sodomites will be the first in the oven.

Everything from reddit is manufactured from Cred Forums

Some of my classmates go on reddit and they all just talk about how many upboats:^) their comments get

Fuckin retarded, man

With the MSM against him I think he needs all the help he can get. Weird that it should come from redshit though

They're alright. They can be entertaining, and we're all mostly on the same page.

They can't help themselves but to get absolutely drunk and legless on petty insular drama every few weeks though.

They serve a useful purpose for Donald's campaign.

On the other hand, their discussion is extremely low quality, and they're easily fooled by anything because they're so massively paranoid. They use memes from months or years ago, and everybody upvotes them like they're the funniest thing they've ever seen. Jesus fucking Christ, open any thread and the top comments will always be "NO BRAKES!" or tendies or "HIGH ENERGY!". They also need to give Pepe a fucking rest, but then again, so does everybody.

I saw a thread on there the other day about how it's a big deal to reveal that you're a Trump supporter, they act like they're revealing that they're Jews during the Holocaust.

It's a pretty ridiculous place, but at least their numbers serve to combat the Democratic astroturf and disengaged millennial support from an online perspective.

They're mostly faggots.

Take away their stance on immigration and they're just like every other 'it's 2016' redittor

>too retarded to know that head scarves aren't inherently islamic and that a good portion of islam is fine.
>fedora tippers
>supports everything to do with gay marriage and rights
>le athiest
>idolizes an actual faggot kike
>thinks Israel is cool
>thinks Iran is bad

>TFW you will never be a RWDS purging the_donald tier degenerates

>underage b&

If being faggots is what it takes to get Reddit on board then I can't complain.

it's a board controlled by CTR shills.

Basically it's weak sauce they allow, to promote subversion.

It was essentially created by a handful of people from Cred Forums

College has classes. They are in my classes thus they are my classmates.

Was is that hard to figure out?

Wow you sound like a dumb sandnigger

They're useful so I say leave em alone.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of Cred Forumsfags created that sub to begin with.

They've effectively turned Reddit from a left wing site to a middle-right leaning one.

CTR posing as normal posters.

We only Sage Hillary threads CTR.

google.com/maps/place/PATH/@38.9007077,-77.0177527,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6vmEiXA9tU5vJkcDh1LS8A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xfd8e3306b77da928!8m2!3d38.9010858!4d-77.0175652!6m1!1e1

No. They were inspired by you.

I'm still not entirely sure what the actual fuck redditt even is.

>a good portion of islam is fine
The only portion of Islam that's fine is the pile of cinders left over from a burnt Koran.

>Implying the holocaust happened

They will be the 2nd to hang on the day of the rope

The sub was actually created by a confirmed JIDF member (and is possibly still run by his alt)

To be fair, I did Nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'Merican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. Yes. I get this reference. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You must be a hit at parties. I like you. Doctors hate you! Instructions unclear. Dick caught in you magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. As a black man and as a gay man and as a woman, black people suck, gay people are gross and women are bitches. You must be new to Reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once, and it's almost as if Reddit is composed of millions of individuals with different opinions and outlooks. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a bundle of sticks, 2/10, would not bang, not with that attitude. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking.

>We

This board is 18 and up

sage

This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! I really sympathize with pedophiles, but that has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now. OP will surely deliver, unless he's a cop, in which case he'll just shoot your dog.

>3
Didn't they try a half assed cash-grab that lasted all of 5 minutes before someone busted their mod-logs then pretended it never happened?

Cred Forums hates them and I can see why. However you would be foolish to deny that the_donald is completely useless. Also it's a normie friendly branch of Cred Forums.

bunch of faggots, the equivalent of refugees

I can find good info there if I want to figure out how to use technology/new apps/etc. But I posted there once in the opinion side, and it's only a digital circle jerk.

Fucking normies

they want to be us but are too soft
they can't handle the edginess of this place so they try to imitate us without hurting anyone's feelings

Useful idiots.

REDDITOR in Latin means "restorer." Constantius (father of Constantine the Great) was dubbed REDDITOR LVCIS AETERNAE ("restorer of the eternal light") for his liberation of London from an usurper during Diocletian's restoration of the Roman Empire.

KEK on the other hand was a symbol of darkness -- specifically, that which occurred just before the light or dawn. The "bringer-in of light."

We could war over these minor theological differences -- the bloody sect battles of history were not that long ago. I think you guys are wrong, but that's ok, because we have the same goal.

I want to commit suicide after reading this cancer, might quit internet por a long time honestly

Thanks for openning my eyes, croatbro

Anything thats pro trump is good in my eyes. I could care less about the details just as long as they back the emperor.

this

>muh lolocaust

They are softer than here, but it's because reddit is shit and will ban them otherwise. It's essentially a sfw version of Cred Forums. They're the only place on reddit where you can call out niggers and blm, and the only sub worth browsing occasionally.

>Dick caught in you magnificent bastard
fuck

Terrible.

It's where 90% of Cred Forums's off topic meme shitposting comes from.

KEK posting, the google stuff, all of that, straight from there.

>they're faggots because they don't share my exact opinion
faggot

Most embarrassing thing ive seen online in a long time.

at first i didn't like it but now that this board is getting so much more attention and traffic i'm alright because it's waking some of these guys up

It's basically the worst aspects of Trump threads repeated over and over. It seems like it's annoying the fuck out of the rest of Reddi thought, and they cant shut the sub down because there would probably be a media shit storm.

this

Faggots, just another safe space