Are Nu Males a problem?

Are Nu Males a problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
youtube.com/watch?v=3A2IXsB7C0Q
youtu.be/h4wiZB9Rqf4
archive.org/details/b20442580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All males are a problem, especially white CIS males.

Yes, they run on idiocy and not facts

No they make me look better in comparison

JEW males are the problem. Like your pic.

yes

weak men create hard times..etc

Only if they're allowed to vote and reproduce

(((weak men)))

What exactly is it about them that makes them appear that way...

Beards should appear masculine... but somehow they find a way to make it appear cucky

people have ruined beards for a while now

Numale McNihilists are the fucking problem.

weak semitic chins and jawlines

Are they more or less of a problem than the shut-in NEETs? At least the nu-males tend to have jobs and gfs. But they're usually in open relationships and are more likely to end up raising Tyrone's kids.

Grossly unkempt neckbeards have always been cucky as fuck

Watch out everybody, we got a couple of studs here who'll stomp us at the slightest provocation

Yeah, but what is it exactly... I think it's the guy's hair that offsets the beard. His hair is too perfectly groomed.

Wanna take a ride on the holocoaster?

>history is filled with betas, while the alphas are rare
>in today's world betas are the majority while alphas are rare
No, nu-males aren't a problem. Betas will always find disgusting ways to dress and act. A real alpha would not care about those inferior beings, the same way a wolf doesn't concern if the sheep's opinion.

It's the skin-tight cut of clothing that nu males prefer.

Also the obvious signs that they've spent more time on their facial appearance and grooming than any woman in the vicinity.

Honestly I like nu-males. i know that I can go most places and be the king alpha in my age group. Women always like me more than these faggots too.

It's not that I'm mega alpha or something, it's just that nu-males are so fucking pathetic and disgusting that being a normal guy with normal self-esteem makes you appear as the alpha in the room. It's good stuff.

I'll ride with you anywhere you want, my sweet cherry pie

>women wake up early everyday to put a pound of make up on their face every day
>Man buys electric clippers or clippers to shave his beard every few weeks

Wew what cucks xD

In all honesty, it's just the fashion style of the urban male now. The urban male has always been cucked. They used to complain about how hippie men had long hair like women.

Yes. Believe it or not but typical nu male (glasses, shitty beard) is more annoying than a female

That false sense of superiority for being footstools and bitch niggas is troubling

Why don't beta males manifest as frequently in black culture? The answer is obviously that their culture still values masculinity, which cannot be said for all whites.

Sounds like he was jerking himself pretty hard when he wrote this.

>beards

When I go to the city/suburbs and see dudes with beards, they look like complete faggots. Like their beard is RIGHT in your fucking face. They always have kind of a pathetically skinny body with bad posture too. These beard faggots always make $12 an hour also, because you can't actually get hired anywhere serious with a faggot hipster beard.

The beard meme just needs to go.

You're just focusing on the beard, not the sculpted eyebrows, exfoliating and multiple pairs of glasses (with no subscription lenses) whose frames match the outfit.

>it's just the fashion style of the urban male now. The urban male has always been cucked

Probably true.

what the fuck is this from

Yes Nu-males are a problem. They make shit posts like this one.

>posting something like that on social media
>that virtue signaling
>that beard
>that smile

Absolute nu-male. What a fucking faggot holy shit. I hate these types of people.

Got some bad news user

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

They have more test on average than any other race.

youtube.com/watch?v=3A2IXsB7C0Q

He still looks masculine even in that getup. Show me a genuine black numale. Show me a black carl the cuck.

Black guys are some of the gayest, most effeminate, emotional pussies there are. They just know how to put up a good front. The entire hip hop subculture is about putting on a facade of masculinity. Don't be fooled. There is a reason why they have the highest AIDS numbers because there are so many of them being queers behind closed doors but acting hard in public.
Batman villains are getting worse and worse.

To follow up, you won't be able to, because (((they))) have not extended the war on masculinity to blacks.

Black culture doesnt have a place for fake virtuous weak willed men. Everybody is poor and wants to fuck,smoke and drink.

The closest thing to black numale or beta male is someone with legit mental issues.

madthad might have been a black numale

this guy gets it

Does ta nehisi coates count? Mister my dad was a famous black panther but me I'm scared of other blacks in my neighborhood?

But they won't and can't, so no.

you are completely delusional

(((they've))) been trying to demasculinize blacks for FAR Longer than they have whites. why do you think "gays are the new blacks" is being pushed so hard? why do you think homosexuality and tolerance has been pushed so hard in the traditionally conservative black community? why do you think black men were cross-dressing and doing general coonery far earlier than white men like adam sandler started doing it?

get out of your delusional safe space you white little cuck. blacks have been under attack from the jews, more so than you are.

>He still looks masculine even in that getup

Sorry, you have a different set of glasses than I do. He looks like a massive faggot.

This is the truth right here.

I used to live in a ghetto and work with blacks. They are extremely emotional and fragile. Their whole "tough guy" demeanor is a completely transparent act that they put on in front of certain people.

Literally anything sets these people off. They don't just get angry/offended, they get emotional. Like they'll or sulk hardcore. They have low self-esteem, but pretend to be cocky and arrogant.

Lol no. Blacks are pussies. They chimpout and get violent because they are so emotionally fragile.

Tyler Perry.
Pretty much any of the so called black intellectual types with strong left leaning opinions are the black version of numale.
Bow tie wearing, bright colored, some type of old timey hat wearing black guys have very effeminate point of views.

I'm really triggered by this thread you guys

You guys have made some solid points. I hope you're right.

Bearded numale at my recent job wrote a long ass letter to HR because his black co-worker said some things that triggered him and was too critical of Hillary.
He had the finely groomed beard thing going on and would try to act all masculine by pretending he was just so distracted by a woman walking by. I literally laughed in his face at him because it was one of the most transparent attempts of fake machismo I've ever seen.

>Show me a genuine black numale
His name was escaping me so I had to do a few searches but Pharrell Williams.

Dude what is up with these bearded faggots obsessed with trying to be masculine. It's cringey as fuck when they try to make their voice as deep as possible, and will casually "smoke a pipe" in a fashionable way.

Then they idolize all of these old timey hollywood images of "masculinity", like Cary Grant or some shit. Nu-males are so lost and confused it's fucking pathetic. I guess that's what happens when you grow up in the suburbs

Oh and he as the "My girlfriends kids" type
Taking care of some other guy's offspring

im a nu-male, hi

what does nu stand for?

I don't know but it was so cartoonish his reaction to this latin lady walking by. Grant she wasn't bad looking but he stopped talking, started to babble, followed her until she was out of sight, shook his head, and said in his 15 year old kid voice, "Sorry about that guys I was distracted by something."
It was like some shit from a sitcom or something. Just this huge act to communicate that he was straight and looking at some Spanish booty. Like I said I laughed at him.

what did they mean by this

w e w

good one

not ubermensch

No they don't, they make you look worse. If you aren't a nu male then you are a cis racist scumbag.
Nu males are a bad thing, and ought to be purged.

It's a Greek letter YOU FUCKING SWEDE
>alpha, beta, gamma, delta, sigma, omega and nu males

"Nu metal" was a term coined by Korn (I think) to describe their bad music

>tfw have nasally, high pitched numale voice

I didn't ask for this. ;-;

No I see this type of behavior constantly. All of the time. It's like a new type of virtue signaling, but instead it's Masculine-signaling. It's like these faggots watched some Gavin Mcginnes clips on youtube and said "Wow! He's right! I need to be more like that!" and then they do it really really forcefully.

I can't imagine what is going on in these people's heads. It must be like a personal hell, where they have this epiphany that they are total faggots, but think they are going to correct their behavior by adopting mannerisms of a masculine caricature.

Just be a normal fucking person with some hobbies/interests and a source of income. These people are just sad.

Is there a way to make your voice deeper besides smoking or drinking? I don't want to sound like a numale anymore.

It's referring to a post-modern male. A male who has drifted away from his natural gender role, and blended it with a bunch of unnatural mannerisms that were pushed on him by a liberal feminist culture.

Like the other user said, "nu" was coined by "nu-metal", which was a reference to a new post-modern genre of metal in the 90's. It was stripped down from 80's metal and generally considered "shitty and gay" by old metal fans.

Inject testosterone

Yes Leaf you are a critical weak link in the male armor

Where would you even get that?

Dude no. Don't fucking try. Just be a normal guy.

I'm lucky that I have an extremely deep voice. But some of the most alpha dudes I can think of have naturally high nasily effeminate voices.

Examples, Pastor Steven Anderson, and Ben Shaprio (alpha in his own right).

Nice try FBI
If srs just go to Reddit SST

I have a beard and glasses does that mean I'm a numale by default or is it possible to still be okay

All they need is a spine. That's it. They needed a strong father, who ended up being absent or weak.

Now you have our generation of lost boys trying to figure out what manhood is and constantly being told that it's evil and disgusting and oppressive.

Don't let these idiots destroy your family. Family is what prevents these people from being spawned.

I wish my father was there more often.. Now I just find role models and pretend they're my father figure but role models are often very 1 dimensional and so it doesn't solve everything

Fuck I think I might be a nu-male
>skinny
>wear tighter clothing
>idolize masculine traits

How do I correct this?

Depends on the overall demeanor.

Gavin Mcginnes does the beard and glasses thing, but I can't really figure out if he's beta or not. I guess he's alpha for starting and selling off Vice news. That's some alpha shit

I hope an asylum seeker rapes his booty hole

I agree on most of the things at start that I bothered to read but I don't give a fuck. My whole life I've seen women leave the men around me so why would I commit to one of them and not just enjoy my life and watch the world burn.

What black culture?

>Pastor Steven Anderson
You know he is gay, right?

you find seeker daily a problem?...okay user

Dude honestly just get obsessed with a career or skill.

I personally consider masculinity to be possessing a talent or skill that generates a lot of income, or displays that you are the most skilled individual in your field.

Sometimes I watch solo classical musicians, and they are like 90 lbs beta fags with high pitched voices, but when they get on stage they demonstrate that they are better than 90% of the other classical musicians. Suddenly I don't think they are beta.

I'm tradesman who works with machines for a living and hunt so personality wise I'm nothing like those fucks but I'm a manlet and have a beard and glasses so I'm afraid I look like one by sight

Man, I'm in the exact same case. Nearly every single couple i've met in my life have broken up at some point

Fuck that shit, i'll only spend my time entertaining myself and watch the world crumble around me while i have a good hearty laugh

Anderson is anything but "gay". He has been banned from 3 countries for BTFOing faggots, has gotten into legal trouble for "physically removing" faggots from his church and dropping them on the sidewalk, and has a bunch of sermons on why homosexuals should be executed under federal law.

>inb4 anybody who hates faggots is secretly a faggot

Only faggots use this logic

Yes because they are enablers for feminists, liberals and SJWs.

This I am definitely a scrawny numale, my father was present but largely subservient. I'm doing my best but I'm just not sure how bad I have it.

I'd imagine so, men are actually much more emotional than women believe it or not, we just end up learning to control them if we're not forced to stuff it down due to society or close ones telling them not to show it.

Yeah I highly doubt anybody thinks you're a nu-male. I used to work construction and there were some manlets with beards/glasses, but they were manly as fuck. Pretty fucking stupid too, for good measure

based krispy kreme

Plot twist: those kids are not his

>How dare you focus on what you like doing!!

Abso Retardo

How is this image relevant? Just looks like a normal guy with a neatly trimmed beard

Fpbp, #ImWithHer now, thank you for Correcting the Record

>meme that being emotional is non-masculine/weakness

I agree with you, I think that's why men get shit done. They go into a fit of rage and then over-throw an oppressive government, dump the brit's tea, become determined to make their business successful ect. ect. Obviously being emotional becomes beta when your emotions display weakness.

Women really aren't that emotional, they're just really self-centered and narcissistic. They are emotional for their children (sometimes) because they are wired to be, and it's an extension of themselves.

*TIPS FEDORA*

It's odd, just from looking at the photo you can tell he has a high voice and aligns with liberal politics. Something about his facial structure and facial expression demonstrates that

At least give him the benefit of the doubt over things he clearly has no control over whatsoever.

He does have that wil wheaton sort of look. But then I have a similar beard and my facial structure isn't too different from his and I'm pretty right wing.

*teleports behind you*

*unsheaths dick from dress*

"heh, nothin' personal cis"

Try asking around the locker room at literally any gym

I wonder if he'll keep the same outlook when his wife cheats on him, gets alimony and custody of the kids.

You need a body to go with the beard.

>not misspelling personal as personell to trigger people

No you're not.

I hope to god a woman wrote that

>we need men who will grow up, know up, and show up

I don't think it's possible for a straight man to form that sentence

Not really.

Their smooth skin cause they moisturize it too much and apply too much sunscreen, that and being skinnyfat

Gives them the look of an overgrown baby with facial hair

symptom

jews and communists are the problem

Fagger :DD

throat singing
i'm not kidding, learning to widen your range and relax the starined nu-male feminine larynx will do the job
i used to sound like a fag, but i chanted mantras for about a year every morning (you'll find tips online on how to do it properly if you don't want to feel your way around) and I now sound like the juggernaut if I want to - it's cool when you can speak from the stomach so rooms fucking reverberate your god given mansong

The divorce is going to kill him.

Is there a difference between nu-males and intellectual males?

In other words, were philosophers, poets, etc considered nu-males of their time?

MY DREAMS, WOOF.

intellectual males that are in it for the love of truth, beauty and good forsake the security and comfort of regular plebians and devote themselves to an ideal; they are the real dark knights

numales overcompensate for the gaping inner lack of purpose by externally attempting to appear interesting and unique; they are narcisistic hollow shells void of authentic will, integrity and determinance

it's like asking if genuine pagan priestesses are the same as dime-a-dozen clubbing sluts

The main problem with masculinity today is that these "nu-males" focus far too much on appealing to as many women as possible instead of being themselves. Attacking nu-males for being nu-males doesn't solve anything when there are so many men uncomfortable with simply being men. Sure the pic in the OP looks like a "nu-male" but what exactly is it and how can it be corrected?

To be quite honest, the people on Cred Forums (and I've been here for a while) are just as confused about how be masculine as the nu-males are.

No one has an answer because masculinity has been thrown in the garbage.

The reason why some nu-males idolize older celebrities like Cary Grant, Brando, or Sean Connery, or whatever, is because they are actively searching for masculinity... Sean Connery is masculine as fuck, for example.

He said he'd fucking slap a chick if she spoke out of line.

The problem isn't idolizing the old celebs... it's that if a male said what Sean Connery said today, he would be up-ended socially. He's lose his job simply for speaking his mind.

Nu-males are not the problem. They are the result of a loss of true masculinity. No one benefits from it.

To correct it, men have to come together instead of competing about who is a cuck, beta or alpha. It doesn't fucking help out culture in any fucking way.

/thread

Who let you out of your cuckshed?

Nu Males are a problem because they will take the side of any woman and group of minorities. They aren't after truth or justice, they're looking for recognition and acceptance.

This.

Look up the idea of Mannerbund. A group of tight-knit males is always a good thing.

The problem with Neo-masculinity is that it's too individualistic (among other things) and that there is no community. It's always who can bench more, who can get more girls, who has more money.

But no man is more "alpha" than a well-maintained community of men.

Where does Cred Forums stand?

Beta+

I've noticed how some men think being in a relationship/marriage is some sort of achievement in itself. I know so many guys who instead of focusing on hobbies or interesting careers or improving themselves they just settle for shit relationships and think that's good enough. I will admit finding a good girlfriend/wife is so hard nowadays that it's an achievement if you get one.

Yes. Because of women's sexual liberation, men have begun to turn against each other.

It's not a good thing. It will result in a loss of empathy and a cut-throat, dog-eat-dog society with a loss of traditional values.

Corruption will reign supreme and morals will be thrown out the window. Men have to work together to fix the problem...

Even "nu-males" know shit's fucked really bad... but they just don't want to face it.

Do not attack the nu-males.

We can all be bros.

yes, they willfully hand any power they have to women

everyone will say they're gamma+ cause they want to seem like they are where they are because they just don't care for that kind of stuff, but are actually deltas that really really care about that stuff but are not skilled enough, smart enough, socially intelligent enough, or pretty enough to be anything above beta -

Boys who never were told "no", who never learned to frown in frustration or scowl in anger; who have never felt their blood rise in truly righteous indignation; who have never faced true adversity and persevered; who have never done a hard day's physical labor in their lives---these are the 'new men', and they can only hardly be called such.

There is only one solution for these non-men: castration, such that their emasculation may be complete, and their faulty genes prevented from being passed on.

We do not blame these men for the faults of their parents, likely divorced; yet we cannot suffer them in a right and orderly society---they are parasites, who will only succeed in lowering standards and creating more like themselves.

We need a return to manhood.

You know how they say here "fisherman sees fisherman from afar".

The only way to fix nu-males is to mock them.

Bullies change behavior. When I was a fat kid I was teased till I dropped the weight. Today you are not allowed to 'bully' someone into fixing them. So fatties get fatter, people with poor hygiene get smellier, and stupid people keep thinking they are special.

Nu-males don't know things are fucked really bad. They think they are helping feminism overcome the patriarchy. They think somehow their behavior will magically reward them with sex.

So they cockblock and try to prevent YOU from getting some because you are of the bad kind.

So until nu-males are bullied into realizing what a complete faggot they are and changing them into a man they are our enemy.

Which is why they are more prone to violence, and having sex with fat disgusting pigs.
Mix that with the fact that their IQs are on average lower than white people, and you have yourself a race of people that have no place in western civilization.

Is this the guy from Dnews
youtu.be/h4wiZB9Rqf4

Not sure if you're aware, but fucking Pablo takes most of the physical labor jobs.

White men have the short end of the stick time after time, but we want to castrate them...

Dafuq

Taking this shit too far.

Yeah but uh... not sure if you've noticed, but if you say anything Cred Forums-esque on social media or other forums where there are a lot of women... they fucking hate this shit dude.

They take it like you're destroying their social order by exposing this hierarchy.

Yes, you can criticize nu-males, but if you do it in the presence of women (either on social media or real life) you're gonna be cast out socially for wrecking the social order.

We're in a tough spot.

This guy gets it

You have to be careful when you are dealing with normies and social media. It also depends on the person you are trying to save.

Is he worth saving? In other words is he your brother, cousin or someone you know deep down can change?

Or is he gone full SJW hard core faggot?

The problem with a lot of them is they have so much estrogen in their system they crave things like skinny jeans and selfies. Those people you can't fix. But a person who is parroting things to try get a girlfriend can be changed.

For example you can't say "hey you faggot. what the fuck are you doing? You make women's vagina dry up when you do shit like that!"

Instead say something like "hey, I was looking at this obstacle course run and I need a team and you look like someone who could do that!" This gets them somewhat interested. Then you can slowly redpill them into lifting weights, being healthy and how to treat women to find one instead of being put in the friend zone

ASKING FOR SHARES AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT

Yeah, nu-males are garbage.

>feminized
>no capacity to lead, just make suggestions that he won't fight for.
>desperate need for approval from others (even strangers on social media)
>bet he doesn't believe in gun ownership
>wouldn't be ashamed of his wife earns more

wtf I identify as a fire hydrant now

Dude, you realize lifting weights is merely the result of women's sexual liberation.

We can all lift weights, but it won't fix the fucking problem. It will still make every man essentially want to kill each other in a figurative sense.

I wear skinny jeans with a leather jacket in the winter. Sort of like my pic

I mean, how the fuck are men supposed to dress? I don't even know what that means when you say that men pick skinny jeans because they have high estrogen... as opposed to WHAT?

Fuckin' faded Walmart Levi's or cargo shorts?

I knew a gay co-worker that was in the closet, and when all of us at work would look at a girl walking by (a real head turner), he would pretend to look.

I kinda felt sorry for him. We wouldn't have cared.

Some of you guys on here are just tarded and extreme.

Be yourself (and confident in it) and profit.

It's the neat haircut with an overly groomed beard.

I generally let me beard go wild and only trim the neckline a tad and touch up the cheeks only a little bit. Otherwise it is free formed.

I also keep my hair short. I have been told it looks pretty manly.

He's anti-Trump and pro illegal spics(because he can soul win them).
Actively integrating into eu?

this. I'm already good looking to begin with but next to a nu-male I look like a 11/10 alpha.

I am 32 and once divorced and this asshole makes me never want to get married or have kids.

Fuck that massive faggot. He really rustled my jimmies with such nonsense.

You'll also find that women like skinny jeans because they get a good view of your ass.

Again, you guys on Cred Forums are just as confused about masculinity as the nu-males are.

The result of feeling obsolete, lacking proper masculine role models, and being systematically emasculated while growing up.

>mfw when this post makes me realize why I'm a beta
>mfw I have daddy issues
>mfw I'm a degenerate because of my shitty lazy father

>tfw dad wasnt around
>probably wouldve been a nu male if it wasnt for Cred Forums
>still socially retarded though

im trying to fix it by reading the things that my dad shouldve taught me in books and forcing myself to socialize

A little anecdote, which dedescribes this phenomena well:
archive.org/details/b20442580

When you reach a certian age, nothing matters. I don't mean to be nihilistic; I love life. It's more about lack of fear.
Just watering my garden gives me enjoyment.
I'm 49, Life gets more interesting as I age.
My wife died in a car crash. So I'm a single dad, because of that crash my kids don't have a mother and I don't have a wife.
I have to be dad and mum. Life forces itself when needs must.

Providing and protecting is a duty that all men should have.
It is a test, but also a responsiblity.
I don't know what "Nu Males" are.

Just be a gentleman. Have compassion, good manners and strength.

Ben Shapiro said he was bullied in his school years. I wouldn't consider that alpha.
I will admit that he's articulate and quite intelligent though.

Post Cred Forums's ideal male

FUCKING POL SAYS THIS SAME EXACT FUCKING THING!
>Hur dur men need to go out and start a family
>NEETS are fucking stupid
>having fun is degenerate
YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED

>Pol is a person.

Someone's gotta develop a test so we can truly determine where we are on the social hierarchy.

If I had to guess for myself, I'd probably say I'm omega minus.

You sound like a good guy, I have a lot of respect for you.

why are you on Cred Forums?

Numas are the embodiment of cuck.

it needs to be groomed and it needs to be complemented by your hairstyle and fashion choice
dressing like a fag and cutting your hair like a child makes you look retarded even with a full beard

Smooth untanned skin from not working outside enough plus large feminine eyes and lack of pronounced browridges.

Also they tend to have round faces that are feminine.

>that awkward hand
how can I tell that those aren't his kids

Oh fuck, they knew?

I'm happy that you live a purposeful life, user

If you dont have the grip strenght on your rugged calloused hands to crush Numale baby-skinned faggot hands then you arent a true male.
>Afraid to handshake with me because i could crush their fucking hands
>tfw
Feels good senpai

Mix between alpha+ and gamma+

The thing is, on paper none of these guys would sound that bad but when you actually see their faces you can tell exactly what they are. What the fucks up with that? Am I subconsciously able to spot somebody with little to no life experience? I saw a bunch of nu male faggots in the pub the other night and I clocked them straight away, from their gait to the way they looked around the room. Nothing I could describe in detail, they just gave off an air of faggotry, I knew that if I were to seriously have a go at them they'd probably freeze up completely.

they look liek big fat babies that want to be cuddled

this is a fair point. actually its a very good point

>emotional
your life must suck user. emotions and feelings are what make life worth living. if you're talking about being a little pussy romcom cuck than i agree with you but if not then i just pity you

weak willed beta detected

I've met some very alpha males that have thinner/higher pitched voices. deep voice does not equate alpha

dont idolize shit. just be who you want to be. its really quite simple

you get it

its about how you express your emotions. if you lash uncontrollably at others and go into a fit of rage and childish tantrums your worthless. if you express your emotions creatively through art/your work then you'll be respected by others and will gain their love.

the sun is one of the most dangerous enemies to white people. as someone with irish heritage living in cali i can't go outside in the summer for 8 minutes without getting cindered

alpha negative for the most part, occasionally gamma +

I'm still in college and am working for the material benefits of alpha positivity, i have the confidence of alpha positive just lack the direction and goals beyond acquiring wealth