Anyone else hoping for neither Hillary nor Trump to win?

Anyone else hoping for neither Hillary nor Trump to win?

hillary is a superior debater and can form coherent sentences. drumpf is done for.

FPBP

/thread

this.

this

I agree, it is his time to shine. Slow and steady wins the race

hurr durr we're all fucked i'm '''''''neutral'''''''

>Thank you for correcting the record! $0.02 has been deposited into your account ;)

>what are ID's

Jeb will crash the stage and win the debate in the last minute.

I get that you're going for the epic bait with us pointing out the same ID, but before we get there, can you tell me how you managed to make two posts within the same minute?

first fag same fag

samefag, i bet u suck dicks for chucky cheese tokens

fpbp /thread

trumps gonna die tonite

Why the parentheses? Someone who wants neither candidate to win is neutral by definition, no?

Thanks for recording the correction.

Cuckrekt the record is on full force today
my sides

Welcome to Cred Forums ctr newfag. There is a thing called post ID. Now kindly fuck off back to the hole from which you came.

isn't it obvious

all the shills bought passes

thats why they can post so fast

and why mods won't do shit

Always loved this argument. Like being neutral is somehow worse than any other option.

Neutral is always the best, Law and Chaos shitters.

>dont like trump
>must be paid hillary shit

ok m8 :^)

So they bought a pass but have no clue how ID's work? The idea that they samefagged on purpose to get them (You)'s is much more likely in my mind

a lot of people can't comprehend not worshipping a fat old businessman

they think you have to be paid by hillary clinton to post something unfavourable about him

Unfortunately it's only the two of them so one of them will. But if Gary was in the debates he would have won easily. :(

We have the fucking power! We meme'd Trump into office. We can meme Jeb into the presidency!

There is only one hope for America now.

>Gary Johnson
>The guy who waited for an eternity to answer a question about global warming and then answered "I am not smart enough to know"
>Winning the debate

Whethever your post was ironic or unironic that was cancer

>SLOW
>STEADY
>WINS RACE

welcome to Cred Forums newfag
there are some individuals baiting for fun
now fuck off