I CAN'T GET THROUGH ONE FUCKING LECTURE WITHOUT A PROF GOING

I CAN'T GET THROUGH ONE FUCKING LECTURE WITHOUT A PROF GOING

>This makes no sense, kinda like those Americans voting for Trump XDDD
>Class laughs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIyvfRYef8
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/06/on-july-4th-this-man-exercised-his-right-to-burn-the-american-flag-then-he-was-arrested/
newyorker.com/magazine/2015/08/10/the-hell-you-say
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask how it's relevant every time and if you should take notes?

Be as sincere as possible about it.

I don't want to look like an even bigger autist, I already sit alone

Do you want user to get jailed or what?

So you have nothing to lose.

You should also livestream it for us

also this, I'll get locked up for hate speech.

You aren't going to get locked up. Just make sure you are recording.

look at my flag, burger

>With all respect sir but lack of comprehension maybe associated with your limited mental capacity

This has happened in my history lecture twice.
>history is not about finding causal relationships between events
>if it was, we could finally figure out why trump is doing so well in the polls
>class laughs

Pussy

just walk out my man
university is a meme

>pick liberal arts classes in collage instead of sciences
>hurr why are all the teachers giant faggots

I support this

All the science classes are full of foreigners, sand niggers, and kikes too though.

just wait until we elect him, few more weeks

that teacher's tone will turn to depressed real quick

He lives in Canada. All classes are liberal arts classes.

>Limited mental capacity

This coming from a pollack? LMAO

This was in a computer science logic class

>this answer would be highly illogical, just like Trump's policies *snort*

I get the same problem, had to clear a humanities requirement so i took art history and got this cuck of a teacher, just responded to his trump bullshit with jokes, we had a conversation about muslim representation in museums and i just said "well maybe if they didn't blow it all up we'd have more art to put up" and got a few laughs out of the class. He wasn't entertained but shut his trap about politics after that

I'm lucky my professors almost never bring their politics into discussion.

In fact, I'm pretty sure my economics teacher is pretty damn right-leaning (not too surprising)

Hi Steve

My economics teacher hates Bernie and minimum wage with a passion, yet rips on Trump all class. I don't understand

I have exactly the same problem, it's simply fashionable to be a (((globalist))) these days.
This is obvious, there is no such thing as left-wing economics.

probably a neo-con like Jeb Bush.

He'll change his tune after the election

zozzle

You read my mind burger

You're not alone bruh.

Probably a Gary Johnson guy, I'd take him over my Keynesian shills though

>(((professor))) trying to make a point about political advertising
>asks sarcastically if anyone is voting for Trump
>literally no one else raises their hand

No he won't. He will simply change his views slightly because hating Trump will make less sense to him. There will no comeuppance, there will be no comeback.

Can you back up what you are implying?
Also SHART.

Spoken like a true fat ass.

Report him. A professor harassing people over politics like that will literally get him fired even if he has tenure.

Source: I work at a CSU.

I'm a bioengineering major and one of my classes is basically a giant semester-long group project developing a tool for a given problem. Once a week we have a creativity class where they bring in some chick from the theater department. I was fucking shocked when she said "Regardless of who you're voting for, be respectful and try to genuinely listen to the other side."

Then they'll just switch to saying trumps actions as president make no sense
The ride never ends

Report the professor to the administration for attempting to influence the direction in which the students vote.

All my teachers are regressive leftists and I show up to class covered in dirt/grease because of my job. I've been pretending I've never used a computer before (all assignments are turned in online) I get extensions on everything and I'm racist as fuck in class but they don't reprimanded me because I claim it's my culture to be like this

Does that apply to leafs talking about burger elections?

What uni OP?

It happens here too.
Today my teacher said:
>he [character in book] has no grasp on reality and an inflated ego
>just like donald trump xdd amirite
>hysterical laughter
>have to put on my best poker face

Yeah this shit only happens in common core classes like speech and english. It's always the "academic" faggots that want to talk shit. In my classes like pathophysiology,microbio, A&P never a single fucking mention of politcs or pot shots at Trump. They're enjoyable.

Waterloo

My high school history teacher was based. Brought politics into discussion from time to time, but always discussed it from a factual/critical point of view.

I think he was left-leaning, but he had a lot of right-wing opinions as a whole. (he'd shit on both left and right, though.)

I think he also showed quite a bit of nostalgia for the Action Française at times.

Hmm.. I guess I just ignored the fucking leaf...

Last time I make that mistake...

welcome to the education system

grin and bear it, we'll win

Is this the usual level of bantz to expect from a leaf? Lel, nice try though

Can someone make an O'Leary version that reads, "Make Canada Okay Again"?

One is an econ class, the other is comp sci

Yeah, don't do this.

Causing a shitfest over a joke, no matter how hamfisted or extraneous, is one of the largest social mistakes you could make. Unless it's something truly offensive.

Just laugh really obnoxiously.

HAHAHAHA

OH MY GOD THAT"S HILARIOUS

TELL IT AGAIN

TELL IT AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIyvfRYef8

>Professor, will your politics be on the exam?

Nothing wrong with sitting alone during lectures. Sometimes its nice to get comfy with some coffee, spread out your shit a little bit. Also, I hate the feeling of being cramed together on rows in the middle of the lecturehall. I feel like I can´t browse or comment on anything without being looked over the shoulders and you have to force small talk which sucks ass early in the morning.

Dead serious, my entire academic life consisted of me pretending to be a huge liberal while secretly being a steadfast conservative. Tell em what they want to hear, not everyone is ready for red, and not everyone is sincerely laughing with the teacher, butnrather at him.

Just wear your maga hat to class that's what I do

Kek
Must suck not having freedom
What's keeping you from living just just a little further south and being able to say what you want?

Is this shit actually a thing in schools? I remember one of my profs said something like that but he was chill and shat on everyone except for the French (he was a frog)

Write to university and complain about your professor presenting political bias. Leave a shitty review for him at end-of-semester feedback and online as well. Don't know how it works in Canada, but here if they get enough poor reviews, or if they're serious enough, a professor can lose their bonus, be stripped of the possibility of gaining tenure, or lose their course altogether.

cough loudly and call him a cuck at the same time

My last semester math worksheet.

Top cück.

Tell you're professor that he's an idiot and you're just as much an "American" as us. If can't discern between American and U.S. citizens he should be fired.

I don't get this, don't they realize he's extremely popular in other countries too? If he was running in their country he'd most likely win (assuming he wasn't arrested for being too right-wing).

Bump

I go to what I would generally consider a pretty blue-pilled university, but one of my professors seems pretty alright. This was an assigned homework question, 4 out of the 5 questions were about procedures in the laboratory to confirm the diagnosis of this Ms. "HR Clinton".

Sheeeeiiiit

I'm still in school

I'm going to try to find a job in the states after I graduate

>loo
POO

just remind everyone of them how salty they are after trump wins and how if they actually believed in democracy they should put up or shut up

jesus christ
what school?

Me too user, unless HRC wins

This is the thing, do you just completely ignore everything your forefathers history has told you? Stand up and proudly say you are a Trump supporter next time he does that, and simply use truth as your 1st line of defense

>take ONE art course
>teacher outs himself as a hill shill on day one

I thought it was a joke, I thought it was a meme.

>The minimum cost will be about N... which is 10b-N less than mexico is paying for the wall.

You better register as Republican and move to a blue state. We need to start seeding the cuckistans so we can turn them red again

Hiss at him.

Blah blah blah Trump

Sssssssss

My prof just talked about how Trump broke the rules of how a debate should be run, and his way might become a norm in the future

Pretty surprised that was all he said considering I live in Yesland

You know what you have to do leaf.
Kill him.

I actually sperged out on my Law professor and asked him "What exactly is wrong with Trump" when he jokingly said "I sometimes wonder if Americans realize how similar this is to the rise of Hitler... American education I guess *class shits themselves laughing*"

I got into a huge argument with him just trying to debunk his generic "but Trump is racist" "but muh failed businesses" and "muh hitler."

He ended up just saying "Huh, agree to disagree then." Which is a victory because this is one of the most fucking stubborn, self righteous people I know

Aside from this and some "marriage isn't a right" discussions, I've been holding off on revealing my power level for the first few semesters but if Trump does even somewhat decently in tonight's debate, I'm gonna constantly wear my MAGA hat.

>attend law school
>good mix of anti-Trump and anti-Hillary jokes
>first political joke of the semester was the dean making fun of Hillary for deleting fucking everything

Undergrad is just full of retards.

DO IT user!

I BELIEVE IT YOU!

MCGA!

Just yell PEPE

Please, we can say whatever we want here

How redpilled is a law school as far as Hillary's guilt is concerned? Do they unanimously agree she's guilty as fuck?

libcucks

Verily i say unto you, Our Lork Kek will soon show a sign to the righteous and punished will the wicked be.

and my professors keep laughing at feminists and democracy
Well, good thing not to be cucked

To be fair, Trump and his rise are quite a lot like Hiter. The main difference is that Trump has chosen to ally with a group of powerful conservative American Jews, rather than toss the whole lot in the ovens, etc. Gonna be interesting.

>be Cred Forumsack autist who spends all his time on Cred Forums and /r/The_Dongers
>be in class
>libcuck teacher makes joke
>"this makes no sense, kinda like those Americans voting for Trump"
>rustledjimmies.jpg
>get triggered hard
>try to respond to libcuck teacher
>"uh-uh-teacher...is this relevant to class. should I take notes on this?"
>entire class confused
>moms spaghetti
>Trump loses election
>fugg :DDDD

How about no, user.

Why do foreign countries worry so much about american politics? Nobody here gives a shit about european politics unless its relevant
We spend time in german language class criticizing germany as long as it is in german

I've only had two professors address it and both alluded to that line of reasoning. Neither actually said it outright.

There are admittedly a lot of Trump jokes as well, but rather than being "haha stupid Americans xD" they're fairly lighthearted.

>... American education I guess *class shits themselves laughing*

>memers on Cred Forums are simply representations of their leftist professors
it all makes sense now

>tfw your professors would never discuss politics because its unprofessional

Just make a loud groan or gagging sound to voice your displeasure.

No words, no argumets, just a noise to express "your low hanging fruit jokes to connect to millenials is not funny"

this

>How to appear autistic with minimal effort

here you go mate

Oh shit, O'Leary is running? That's fucking great, Canada might stand a chance.

>yeah, well you're a poop head

Often times its enough to watch someone make a fool of themselves, and know they're a fool.

You don't need to point at someone and shout about what an idiot he is. At some point, the opportunity will present itself for you to say something. It will be your turn. And when it's your turn to say something, say something well considered. Let the fools be fools and don't force them aside when it's their turn because you have no restraint.

No one likes a cuck. Especially women; she doesent like the cuck; she likes that the cuck let's them have someone she does like. Your teacher is a cuck, and if you have restraint, foolish cucks will spend their entire lives wondering why you're the only one getting your dick sucked. Metaphorically speaking or whatever.

>let the low caste chandala have his individual trouser cut, the King's son wishes to wander the town without being recognized.
Adolf Loos, 1908

If America votes Trump, this will happen. As much as Canadians will try to tell you that we have out own national identity, we fucking don't and we just follow what the US does l, albeit a bit more cucky.

Harper=Bush
Trudeau=Obama
If Hillary wins = NDP victory
If Trump wins = So begins the rise of O'leary

Ask your economics professor if understands supply and demand. Ask him how flooding the market with low skilled workers while increasing the welfare state will help the average American. Then punch the fucking faggot in the god damn face until he stops twitching.

Those that can, do; those that can't, teach.

Nope! :^)

Laugh about it and derail into talking about how dumb white people are.

Then derail harder how all white people should die.

Keep going until someone stops you, then make a joke how they must be voting for Trump.

Bonus points for each person you get before they reach hallway.

>study forestry
>wrote an essay on the future of nature conservation in Holland, how public support of it will drop when the population gets replaced with non-Westerners (who value Dutch nature significantly less than native Dutch), and how population growth will further endanger the little forest we have left
>don't even try to conclude with an extreme idea, just vagely state that this 'is something to consider in the future'
>after turning the essay in, get a personal lecture from one teacher telling me such thoughts are 'counter-productive' and 'dangerous'
>still can't make me fail, because my methodology when writing the essay was fine

>teachers also can't stop shilling for the importance of the EU, or why we should change conservation and recreational nature-management to the wishes of the so-called 'New-Dutchmen'
On top of this they have the audacity to claim they want students to develop critical thinking skills.
Thankfully most of the class remains at the very least sceptical at all times.

Oi Oi Oi ye fat cunt

suuuuuuuuuuuure you can

What school ya at, m8? Western U here. Half my profs are cucks.

Why has no one bothered to fucking ask user what course he's actually studying?

Youre a cuck

Sorry. I feel for you bro.

Stop trying to turn McGregor into a meme you taig

Still haven't had a professor mention either Clinton or Trump as far as I remember.

Even the rare fully white professors from the States are avoiding the issue

It's fine user, in a way this makes it all more fun.
Not to mention the student population consists of a healthy mix of Wilders-enthusiasts, antifa-tier dudeweedlmaos, and even a handful of closet 'blut und boden' types. Rarely have boring classes, especially when it comes to politics.

The attitude towards Trump really reminds of people's attitude towards Bush.

It is such an easy joke to go "he stupid".

Maybe if stupid people tell themselves they are smarter than the president of the united states they don't feel so bad about themselves anymore. Because that would mean how far you go in life has nothing to do with intelligence and obviously they never had a fair shot.

wow you got rekt so hard leaf

Ask why it's his place to judge what foreign citizens want for a foreign country?

MUN

As a Trump supporting physics prof, the STEM departments at most universities are pretty red pilled.

You have my sympathy.

Your professor sounds like a child.

>le stem meme

jesus do you fucks never shut up

>profs discussing politics in class

i guess this must be the life of a non-stem fag

No wonder no one makes fun of Trump in engineering classes. I thought it was just mine.

lmao

stay mad cuk

stop being a pussy and shit on everyone.

How you think i feel in my uni?

i dont give a fuck anymore, the truth shall be heard.

thats what you get for being
>A FUCKING LEAF

waterloo
not as bad as western but could still be better

stfu pussy

read the thread retard, it was econ and comp sci

>If Hillary wins = NDP victory
SHE IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH US

>going to college for anything other than STEM meme

literally day care for 18 year olds

>quality of life in Hong Kong
>quality of life in Canada

huh, made me ponder.

>going through law so I can be a forest ranger
>someone makes some comment about people voting for Trump, can't remember what it was but it was along the lines of "stupid like Trump voters"
>old Asian woman professor who looks like a wrinkle-midget laughs and laughs then says that it's funny how insecure the student is that they need to constantly reaffirm their political belief by attacking others
>says they'll likely not enjoy whatever career they take in law, because no job which really requires any degree in the field puts up with that kind of mentality
>fat cunt tries to complain a week later but the grandma already has her tenure, she is untouchable

We have very old Asian women on our side, Cred Forums. There is no stopping us.

>le my quality of life is better, so I have the better opinions!
such a leaf argument, too

>be in quantum class
>talking about boundary values leading to discrete states
>professor says "so when we put walls around our system we get quantized energy levels"
>guy blurts out something about making America quantized
>everyone laughs
>someone says "and immigrants can just 'tunnel' through the walls"
>more laughing
>professor turns around and says "but as we will see, the tunneling with dampen exponentially and the walls will prove quite effective"
>class goes dead silent and he resumes lecturing
>hear people bitching about it on the way out

Based

"A fucking leaf" isn't an argument. Thus, I'll not provide one either.

this, everyone hated me and i STILL got a cutie gf who respected that i stood my ground among a torrent of kuks. Only been a few months and i miss college, loved trashing libs daily. I even called a rabid black girl an animal and she chimped out. shit was cash, th professor didnt do anything bc she was legitmately acting like an animal.

IM IN STEM YOU FAGS
READ MY POSTS

Soon

Saw a professor try to use his/her/their/story instead of just history. Most retarded shit I've seen in a while.

Brazil has some breddy gud quality of life

Quality of life in Hong Kong is probably considerably better than it is in Canada.

Why is everybody so fucking dense when it comes to Trump?

How hard is it to figure out that he's a clown that tapped into anti-establishment rage bigger than himself?

Gold

>If Hillary wins = NDP victory
wow fuck you too user.

you know the grumbling ones were basically thinking
>quantum mechanics doesn't adhere to my poorly made metaphor about trump.
>professor must be a racist.

Not if you just say, "sir, how is this relevant to today's subject? I am really tired of hearing about America's election. It's shoved down our throats by the media 24/7. This is Canada. I'm glad we don't have to deal with either of their candidates so can we please for once stop bringing it up?"

That might work.

40 more days leaf. They will be laughing no more.

I'm going to Humber college and all of you guys were fucking liars.

Not once did I have to deal with anything. All the teachers just explain how the thing works. No one tries to push their agenda on me.

Hell the other day I saw some guy watching Hitler speeches on his computer in the library.

Are you STEM? Or among the walking dead? If STEM profs are doing this I guess canada is done for.

Just wear your MAGA hat to class on November 9th. Practice your smug face. Victory is the best revenge

Only cucks wouldn't raise their hand, well done.

Canada is pretty redpilled outside big universities/cuck zones.
>We have a few africans here, this is STEM, so if they are shit we all know and have to dodge them on team assignment.
>Always end up havign a minority team of D- level, if even that.
>Teacher are tired of polishing a turd so no special previlege.
>Some of them have not graduated 5 year after, most leave after 1 year in with almost no credits earned.
>We laugh a bit about them when they fuck up hard, in our student room they don't know the code of.

>Liberal family won't shut up about how we need to raise minimum wage.
>Say it doesn't need to be a living wage because all those unskilled workers have had their manufacturing jobs shipped overseas, and now they only get work at McDonalds
>They laugh
>People being out of work
>Not the fault of free trade agreements

That's all you got?

Here's some examples in your "free" country

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/06/on-july-4th-this-man-exercised-his-right-to-burn-the-american-flag-then-he-was-arrested/

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/08/10/the-hell-you-say

see

>"well maybe if they didn't blow it all up we'd have more art to put up"

Nicely done, user.

thats fucking pointless and autistic

its like pointing out a grammar mistake

At least when I'd attend lectures I wouldn't have to hear about american politics.

Also:

GDP:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Basically the same HDI:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

kill yourself you dirty somali leaf

suuure

ask him how much shekels CTR gives him.

>Going to college for STEM
STEM Is a daycare

In America but had a leaf professor that did this shit in a compsci class

I'm in commiefornia and today my english class was making fun of Hillary. I'm pretty damn happy about it.

>against democracy
SCUM

Just fake laugh unenthusiasticlly
Not obnoxiously just enough that people next to you get that it's not funny.
I don't think even the biggest libtards could still find "har har trump is silly" genuinely funny after this long. Regardless of your politics it's just a lazy joke

A lot of Asian people agree with us. I lived in SF for years and being friends with my Chinese neighbors and neighborhood merchants saved my sanity. Takes effort to get to know some of them, but they are really based and most hate liberals and niggers. A lot.

>so when we put walls around our system we get quantized energy levels"

That actually has the makings of a bretty fun metaphor there, user

I am a white male science professor. None of my colleagues are white.

Same except in International Trade class, then everyone proceeds to jump down my throat

Disgusting

the instructor in my javascript class made the following analogy:

Hillary uses "int=int+1;"

Bernie uses "int++;"

I thought it was kind of funny. She doesn't talk about Trump much.

>Excuse me Dr. ((()))
>but if you can't understand why some Americans are voting Trump, just from a purely empathetic view...then your understanding on the current topic is questionable...
>Maybe it does in fact make sense, and you've just failed to understand it, like you\ve failed to understand Trump supporters

Trump uses int++; because he knows it won't work in string form