But what does Nate really "mean" by this?

But what does Nate really "mean" by this?

That's the now-cast right? It's pretty weird, since if all the blue states went to Hillary and all the Blue states went to Trump on that map, Hillary would win and not Trump. I guess he thinks that the probability of one or more of the blue states flipping is greater than the probability of any red states flipping, which makes a Trump win slightly more likely.

I think Colorado is ultimately going to decide the election, assuming Florida goes to Trump.

and all the red states went to Trump*

He means HILLARY BTFO HOW CAN SHE EVER RECOVER?

He means to make it drop again right after the debates to pretend trump lost.

... fuck you for bursting my bubble.

He is a shyster and a propagandist. Ignore him, he will drop Trump after this debate regardless of what happens.

He's a propagandist

it means he wants clicks from desperate drumpftards. like user above said he will drop it after the debate to get even more clicks from drumpftards

This. Don't get cocky.

They're already planning a narrative.

"Trump was gaining momentum, until THIS fatal error in the debate cost him the election."

It's about demoralizing. You had it, now you lost it. Why even go out to vote at all?

>neither candidate get the 270 but Trump wins despite getting fewer votes than Hillary because it goes to the House of Representatives

wew lad

The butthurt would be staggering.

0.00000001 has been depositied in your account

>drumpftards

it's because lots of blue states that should be solid are barely blue

i prefer the term "drumpfweenies"

Imagine the shitstorm if the Republican lead house took Clinton over him in that case. Itd be unmatched

This.

His winning % is gonna drop hard after the debate, just to demoralize us.

They may hate trump but doing that would cost them there jobs

Well they both will vote among party lines of its 269 to 269

Imagine Hillary needs both Colorado and NH to win (which she does)

Now imagine both of them are 51% likely to go for Hillary. To make it simple, let's round that down to 50%. They're both shades blue on the map, right?

Now let's look at the four possibilities.
Hillary wins both
Hillary wins only Colorado
Hillary wins only NH
Hillary wins neither

In this model, all outcomes are equally likely to happen because of the 50% odds for each state. So Trump has a 75% chance of winning in this scenario, even though both states are shaded blue for Hillary

That's a simplified explanation but is essentially what's going on here

maybe their fucking lives as intense as this election is on both sides, people are wacky over this one

I prefer the term "Drumpf will Pmurt America"

What in the fuck is that thing?

your average redditor

Nate Nigger is making every single prediction possible so that on election night he can point to one of his past predictions and say "look at me I predicted it perfectly".

Michigan will be red. Possibly Wisconsin as well. Nate knows Trump is doing well in blue stats.

Latest poll shows him only down 1 point in Pennsylvania too

The problem with Clinton is, she has no working class Dem support. Working class Dems are leaving her for Trump. This happened after Sanders didn't get the nomination. People don't realize this.