So.... they've sent out demands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=padpRuTq2uE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_AsiZB1H4
youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY
youtube.com/watch?v=tUEJK40cR5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We demand
And that's all you lazy fucking googles do all your life.

I was really upset when no white people shot them when they were marching through the suburbs tearing up lawns and breaking windows last night

You lied to me Cred Forums

white people are bitches

>reparations

oh ffs

>those demands
Literally gibsmedat and don't arrest me for rioting

Or...let the National Guard open fire.

Literally
>no cops and gibsmedat

thy never got to the burbs

This.

Also, enable ISIS to attack without the NatGuard.

Looks fake

Response to BLM

Also cripple the police so we can riot whenever we want in the future.

Silly niggers

They were in some middle class white neighborhood last night tearing lawns up

>THE CHARLOTTE UPRISING
What did they mean by this?

They didn't break shit, they just walked through really quick and chanted, then went back to downtown. There were only about 100 protesters left last night and they were low energy as fuck

wtf I hate BLM now

Good for nothing niggers. Nonetheless I'm very speculative whether this is real or fake. It looks fake af

>that last demand

Top fucking kek, they want to run the police force

They just want more and more fucking gibs

> and immediately repeal of

That's a sexy thumb. Would suck

Which is is, a protest or uprising?

>defund police
>fund holistic health

So they want to die from poison rather than bullets?

...or what?

Drop the charges, let us publicly execute the pigs, let us keep what we looted and pay us more on top, also let us run the police after you refund them into the dirt.

That's about what to expect from a nigger trying to act like Harambee couldn't beat them in a game of checkers.

>No police representation

Do it. I want to see the cops go 1776 against the googles.

Send them a slip of paper back that says in big bold letters:

NO

>jobs programs

They're too stupid and lazy to handle applying and interviewing for jobs so they want others to get jobs for them.

Maybe of they spoke proper English and paid enough attention in school to learn how to read and write they could find their own jobs.

whites are cucks

It is an insurrection and should be put down like one.

How is Liberia these days, anyway?

Why say you want an "independent investigation" if down the page you call for the sacking and prosecution of all the officers involved kangaroo court style? I feel sorry for you guys having such morons in your country.
Also >we want schools
When you don't go in the first place, what's the point?

I call it terrorism when they start demanding stuff with threats of violence.

>defunding of the police department
What, so these dindus can steal EVEN MORE shit?

I knew they were dumb but holy shit

Some of the demands are at least partially reasonable. Others are nonsense.

>Gibsmedats: da list

> mfw
Do they actually believe they are in a position of leverage ?
And their demands are literally to have the police stand down and let them rape and destroy everything.
Though that letter is too well written and worded, wonder who actually wrote it

"No"

Lol and which one of those are reasonable?
>Gibs me dat poleece department whyte boi

ITT Bootlicking Statists

>Demilitarization/return of military equipment
What's wrong with that?

>Civilian Oversight Board hiring/firing cops
Sounds good to me

We also need national concealed constitutional carry, national castle law, national stand-your-ground, and disband the ATF, DEA, and ABC in states that still have one

>all in caps
dropped

>Uprising
I vote we start the race war

>independent investigation

That's a perfectly valid request.

>removal of the national guard
SHALL NOT BE INFRNGED

Demands are made when a party is in a position of power.

What sort of power do they have?

USA doesnt negotiate with terrorists

how was that not the first reply?

CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOOOL

Except there's no need to demand this. Hire a private investigator and a lawyer.

>wonder (((who))) actually wrote it
That better be a rhetorical question.

That's because married white couples were hoping that some of the black bucks protesting would break in. The white husband wanted to watch as the white wife felt fulfilled by the sexual potency of the black stud. The white families in the suburbs wanted to pay reparations with their flesh.

nothing wrong with demilitarization of police forces; it's not supposed to be a workaround for posse comitatus anyway.

>civilian oversight board
presently, strangely lacking, considering the police are paid for by the people.

all that aside: niggers - not even once.

They ask for an investigation and then two points later call for the firing of the police officers involved. What is the fucking point of an investigation if you already "know" the cops are guilty you stupid fucks?

>Investuhgate da shootin' tuh see if them pigs was guilty

>But also fire they asses cuz they def guilty

BLM Niggers are fucking stupid. Why are their toddler requests given any coverage. Yea, defund the police. That'll help curb the outrageous murder and crime rates in majority black neighborhoods!

Am I racist if my first reaction to seeing it in all caps was assume they probably can't spell properly and did not want to lose credibility?

Because that is why I write in all caps in arguments on Cred Forums or just ignore punctuation completely.

The appropriate response is to round up all the uppity googles and send them to Germany.

>get rid of the police
>let us do whatever we want
>give us free stuff

This is literally the mind of the american nigger. Fuck facts, fuck logic. Slavery existed so we're right.

Incite them to militarize? Start to Taliban them? Insert militant ideas in their group? I like this. Make some posters and start a hashtag like #MakeAmericaColoredAgain to get them to chimp in an organized manner.

>Don't stop us from breaking laws, and give us the money you would have spent on stopping us from breaking laws.

Its nothing short of a societal strong arm robbery

based Pole with fpbp

These googles are extremely delusional

Most likely a pseudointellectual affirmative action niggress arts professor.

I hope the American government takes away all your guns, getting real tiresome to hear the armchair rambos talk about some kind of 1776 scenarios that will never happen.

See

>defund cops
>no more cops
"Then we need a black council to check in on the non existing cops"

They want to make the black on black crime rate go up by 1000%. Don't worry the ju-ju magic will keep them safe in battle.

Will you be one of 75,000 volunteers Trump mobilizes to put down the niggers?

You're just now realizing this?

>we want schools
Probably one of my favorites of the Pope in NYC was the guy complaining that the local gov only removed the graffiti on the school for the Papal visit. No shit they don't bother because it would be pointless to remove graffiti that would be there the next fucking day.

Fuck off Achmed.

Mo money fo dem programs

That's what we call a court case. The judicial Branch is separate from the Executive Branch. Meanwhile these idiots are demanding the department of justice to investigate... the department of justice

>holistic health

Send them homeopathic pills.

>(((holistic health)))

youtube.com/watch?v=padpRuTq2uE

>king nigger militarizes police
>fuels BLM
>BLM doesn't want police militarized
And I'm blamed. Thanks king nigger, the rope awaits.

Why don't the burgers just genocide the fuck out of them?

What would they do? Accuse you of systematically opressing and violating their rights?

Demand that you stop?

We need a scared straight program for BLM , like release crazed prisoners wearing large magnetic uits into the crowds to show them what anarchy is like. Then at the end scoop them up with a super magnet hanging from a helicopter

To fight a black militant anti-American group raiding our communities and killing our people? Wouldn't even have to ask.

What difference would it make? In both cases you'll do nothing.

At least once it's out of the way white people can move on and not be passified by stupid fantasy scenarios. Then you'll really have to get off your ass if you want something done.

>no more police
>remove police
>gibs me dats
Big fucking shock, instead of coming up with reasonable demands (raising requirements and standards for hiring) they just demand it all gone and more gibsmedats

>reparashuns
>take care of us
at least they're talking about jobs "programs," even if it's not more actual jobs

lol

They're only tearing up their own niggertowns.

>defunding the police

Wow, this is new levels of being a dumbass. See

killary rodham clinton twat

> its genius

Wait a minute....if black people are in a position of power wouldnt that also make them racist?

That cant be possible....

I would put googles in a reserve just like native americans, put a wall around them and throw away the key.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_AsiZB1H4

>police only cost 250k/yr

How is that possible? That's like a shoestring budget.

Because, now we do. See iran, us navy hostage negotiation.

Not really a good response desu
It's not like Republicans are especially concerned with the militarization of police and the issue has bipartisan roots. You think if a Republican were voted into office, he'd go "Less government means less cops!" and defund police departments (which are highly autonomous at various levels anyway) across the country? Considering how bootlickers are almost invariably conservative, if anything they'd support even more militarized police forces.

are the fucking protesters even from charlotte?

white people. do something.

Could have been worse. Do you remember the demands BLM gave the mayor of toronto at the pride parade (which were also accepted-the fucking cucks)?. THOSE were FUCKING SCANDALOUS!

charlotte here
they didnt go into any white neighborhoods

They might as well been visiting a fucking library. The group was confused and subdued- they didn't want to be there and didn't want to cross any lines.
Nice try tho, faggot.

Niggers do not even see how busted the shit they want is?

It is as if they have an IQ in the mid 80s or something.

>The uprising

This shit has to be fake.

250 million m8

we should make the posting of elabourate cuck fantasies a bannable offense

Making demands? With what leverage, they have absolutely no organization and they're only threat is property damage which insurance will clear up in less than a month.

If they DO hold violence as their main premise then they just prove that they're a domestic terror threat.

of course not.
people dont understand that most blacks that gew up in the south are fairly assimilated in to the culture.

It's just commie propaganda junk, here in hue's Land they have the same claims
But, in other hand, it's funny because is autistic agenda

Jews are not whites.

What were the demands

>Official Demand List

>#1 Gibs
>#2 Gibs
>#3 Gibs
>#4 Gibs
>#5 Gibs
>#6 Gibs

*their oh fuck i hate mobile.

I like their total lack of Understanding about how the government operates.

They can't just do most of those things

Dont we all

well isn't that the cutest little thing!

That's 250M user

>holistic health
>improper use of a colon
>all caps

Allow me to summarize their demands

Let's try to give them a minor amount of credit for actually having a "formal" demand sheet and break down the pros and cons of this.

Pros:
>Demilitarizing the police
>Actually asking for better schools and job(training) programs
>The public release of body cam footage
>Community oversight board is a GOOD thing

Cons:
>Releasing the protestors
>Defunding the police
>Automatically calling for prosecuting the officers
>End to the state of emergency

Neutral: The Rest

Some good ideas mixed in with dumb Google shit. 5/10

At least they are expressing some sort of concrete demands for change and not just "police be racist yo". But it's not even something you can work with and haggle at this point, it's just completely unrealistic. I mean, holistic health? Is that really a priority.

Anyone have proof that this is their actual list of demands, rather than a printed out piece of paper done by an autist?

Too bad for them this is America, and in America we don't negotiate with terrorists

>creation of a civilian oversight board

SOROS
O
R
O
S

>>all caps

ikr?
It totally gives away their troll attempt.
This ARE just trolling r-right anons?

White people aren't going to throw their lives and families away just to fuck with some dindu.

This meme brings me back, thanks

Wisconsin has a fairly small numbers of blacks yet blacks were allowed to hunt down whites with impunity?

youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY

>we need money fo' dem programs an' reparations an sheeeit

Oh dear, if those (((googles))) start blowing stuff up: skype war imminent.

That's because modern Republicans are shitty Neocons. The conservative small-government position has fewer laws and therefore less police action.

>actually asking for better schools and job programs.
>good

user, niggers don't do school. That's too "white". Why do you think that, despite the money thrown at Chicago public schools, they still churn out nigger gang bangers like a war factory in Tiberian Sun?

>remove national guard
literally their only enemy that can fuck them over

That's what BLM does.
Makes the police keep out of their neighborhood and they kill eachother off.

>hurr niggers broke into my house and raped my daughter but at least they didn't rape my wife and murder my son!

You are a fucking cuck

HOLY KEK

THE GOOGLES WERE PROTECTED BY COPS!!

It fucking is and the mods don't do a single thing about it
It's "lol he tuk u to da bar|" demonstrated right in front of them

I only said it was good because it showed a faint chance of actual care for education even though it won't fix the underlying issues of their ineptitude.

That, and there's actually some responsible black parents(mostly mothers) that do care. We've already acknowledge that the issue is the lack of father figures.

The bar is low and they net it

Normies wont understand that. The moment the word "jew" shows up, they will just scream racist and not consider anything in the image

>Get rid of the police
>Fund holistic health

I'm torn on which of these two is more stupid. They're both ridiculous but for different reasons.

Simple reply to that ... Or what?

Right after we ban leaves.

This is why Poland needs to swap places with Germany in the EU power structure.

What is holistic health anyway? Free healthcare?

Of course not... Whites are like an elusive animal species that immediately runs away with its tail between its legs any time somebody tries to catch it. Whites have to be cornered so airtight that they has no more white-flight escape routes before the poor bastard is forced to do something about its chasers.

'Muh guns' is another one of these escape routes that enable you to act complacent.

>mentions nothing about fried chicken or Philly blunts

Clearly written by a cumskin.

Milwaukee area resident here,
the coons are walled off in their ghetto zoo zone. Most whites avoid those areas.The whites that are near them are city liberals who are legitimate cucks.

>holistic health
>reparations
>free criminals
>defund the police
>dem programs

I chortled quite heartily.

The only viable one is the repeal of the bill that keeps them from seeing bodycam footage

>BREAKING
>BREAKING
>BREAKING

RECORDED DURING PROTESTS AT CHARLOTTE, BLM LEADERS HAVE POSTED A VIDEO OF THEIR DEMANDS

CHIEF OF POLICE HAS COMMENTED THAT THE TONE IS DIVISIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=tUEJK40cR5k

>BREAKING
>BREAKING
>BREAKING

Homeopathic bullshit "medicine".

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just talking about the reasons why. The white suburbs aren't what they used to be. The neighborhood is changing. And in the process, the white wives are going through the change. The black bucks are moving in, theyre marching through and making their demands of the white husbands. These black boys are different from what the suburbs are used to seeing. Once a white woman knows, everything changes. These white families should have moved away by now, but they are staying. They are welcoming the reparations, and they seem to agree with the protestors that only black lives matter.

Fucking leaf, l kekked

Nuts!

Tbh we could cut our police force in half, and we wouldn't see a raise in crime.
Your average person doesn't like breaking the law.
>Niggers aren't people

Charlottefag here.

OK, now we have the extremist nonsense set of demands out -- but that list leaves of the immediate resignation of just about everybody, which they are also calling for -- perhaps there is a page two?

What will be interesting is to see what some of the leadership who stepped in and restored calm and are not actual morons come up with.

treating cancer with berries and natural creams and shit.

Charlotte civilian militia fucking when

disgusting. i hope you made that shit just up.

My favorite part is always when Nintendos fuck up their chance to demand something not idiotic when the media is paying attention.

So much for freedom of speech eh?

>it's written in english instead of ebonics
as fake as it gets

UAE is WOKE

they should create a google ghetto and withdraw all law enforcement and let them police themselves, the violence should be enough to justify blocking them in

>kill rep cam the with all the
What do you think they meant by this?

Like the Warsaw uprising. Except with blacks tripping on some dumb shit.

They weren't in a white neighborhood m8 it was a lower middle class black area with some white people sprinkled through it. If that shit happened here I would have tried to cause some shit. I'd have to know ahead of time though. Get a group of 10-15 people together all in hoods in a back yard burning a cross with guns would have been amusing.

Wall off nigger land when

>Make America Great Again

It's called Liberia.

Charlottean here:

Added to list of things that never happened.

Will never happen. The violent edge of the protests is over, they are just marching at night until they get tired now. Spoke with a lot of Guard members at the ballgame yesterdaqy. they cam in worried about stepping into a war, they now are enjoying basically some time off from work.

No, it's a real list. printed up by somebody and handed around at the protests, There is no "we: behind it, though, it means about as much as if you or I typed up a list and handed it around.

No it isn't, it's just some guys marching around at night, at this point. There was one vio9lent night when a couple of drunks tried to crash into a hotel uptown, and cops used a flash-bang to drive them off. Folks severl blocks away hear the bang, thought it was a gunshot and shit went south pretty quick, with tear gas and rubber bullets and some guy shooting some other gut. Since then, though,it's been just marching and chanting. And that;'s all it will be, until either everybody gets bored and stops turning out, or until the leadership tries to convert it into some real action points, as opposed to the nonsense list in OP's post/ If they did that, they would find official Charlotte pretty receptive,. but my guess is that they will just keep marching in the dark until it peters out.

We don't. Need to. They. Are. Killing. Themselves.

> End to the removal of the NG

> End

> To the removal of

Fucks can't even into grammar I stopped reading right there.

Basically gibs. Gibs combined with a demand of the resignation of an entire police force. Seriously, all of their points derived from typical cop hate with the logic coming from welfare slaves.

>Drop the charges, let us publicly execute the pigs, let us keep what we looted and pay us more on top, also let us run the police after you refund them into the dirt.
>That's about what to expect from a nigger trying to act like Harambee couldn't beat them in a game of checkers.

at some point, sane people, black and white, have to fucking laugh at these idiots.

they are basically saying that laws do not apply to them.

the bright side is that this helps Trump more than anything imaginable. Turks killing, muslims killing, hispanics killing, blacks being black.

seriously. it's funny as hell that the MSM hasn't figured this out. the googlers are playing 12d chess for Trump.

does anyone else have a folder of hot girls eating food.

So when did the whole Marcus Garvey idea of going back to Africa stop being popular amongst the blacks?

Well, the white kids in those schools will probably appreciate it, y´know.

The Department of Justice is a federal agency, it does not run the CMPD

>release crazed prisoners wearing large magnetic uits into the crowds to show them what anarchy is like. Then at the end scoop them up with a super magnet hanging from a helicopter

I think that is not practical.

They are not doing that in Charlotte.

Most of the protesters are. Some people have come into town and tried to take over running the thing, but we actually have pretty good community leadership in Charlotte -- the out of town idiots are mostly being marginalized.

>Implying most of the protesters are black

They were at first, but then it turned into a group of white leftists walking around in the dark testing, tweeting and posting how virtuous they are on Facebook. Honestly, I was uptown for a bit early Sunday evening, having attended the ballgame and needing to drown my sorrows, and you could not tell if it was a protest or a bunch of Pokemon Go players.

lol. that idea evaporated when they realized the obvious: they would be relying on blacks.

even white garbage out performs blacks when it comes to civilization.

blacks are great at sports, music, dance, and even comedy. but the next microprocessor HAH AHA AHA AHAHAHAHAH AAHA AHHHAAA.

When they realized that they were better off here with their hand stretched out bitching about first world problems instead of in Africa dying of malaria and other real problems.

>be lucky enough to be born in literally the wealthiest country in the world post slavery AND segregation
>still manage to be a worthless fuckup
Can we start an immigrant exchange program? Trade a Google for a well to do immigrant from somewhere else. Hell, I'm sure some Kenyan kid that wants to be a doctor would love Tyrone's place in life.

The media calls it a 'mostly peaceful' protest.

Their demands explicitly refer to it as an 'uprising.'

It never really took off since both Liberia and Sierra Leone, the idealist prototypes that were supposed to inspire further settlement, fell flat on their faces and went to shit.

majkes me wonder. if their narrative is anyway along the lines of 'cracka be killing us', what would they say if cracka really started killing them? and who would stop it? the democrat intelligentsia who abhors weapons or other countries who don't stand a chance against the U.S?

Out of interest is there any reason why they fit release the bodycam footage? Surely that puts all doubt to bed?

WE WUZ NECKBEARDS N SHIET

>The media calls it a 'mostly peaceful' protest.

and that's where the internet changes the balance.

we can link to the videos, and the idiotic claims.

the MSM and the police have to pretend that the "family" has an argument.

we do not. and that's why they are burning shit down. that's their last resort - violence and criminality, which ultimately plays into our hands.

they are basically holding Trump rallies when they burn shit up over nothing.

There is no unified "they" to make one list of demands. It's something one of the more leftist groups were handing around. But it is a real mixed bag down there, there is at this point no one list of anything.

Guard essentially there to protect property, prevent rioting, Demonstration-handling is left to police locally, though if there is a need to move large numbers of people arrested, the guard have zip-tie cuffs. The night it got crazy, before the guard was there, some folks smashed some windows and shit. A couple of guys broke into the NASCAR Hall of Fame, doubling attendance this year, and that sort of thing. One idiot ginger-kid teenager started kicking in windows and laughing in front of TV cameras, then came back and did a few more to make sure he got on TV. He's been arrested, at which point I laughed heartily.

It used to be, but mods are fags and probably paid off as well

>demands America revert to a 3rd world shit hole

huh, why don't they just move to Somalia or central Africa? Wouldn't they be happier there in their natural habitat?

you don't have the freedom to spread you're sexual filth wherever you want, take that shit to Cred Forums you degenerate fuck

I made this picture.

Please delete and replace with the new (and improved) version.

In context, I suspect the word was used by somebody who also does not know what it means, but who thinks it means "pay for the whole of my health care."

That could happen, but look at this case as an example. Because the police are not spending their time during a crisis situation making sure they align the camera for great footage, it doesn't actually show much. Just a close up of whatever object the officer is using as cover, and audio of the officer yelling commands.

Never. Not needed, the police and guard have this under control.

Maybe they mad at Cam? Did this come out after the game?

it's a nice pic.

but you are preaching to the choir. nobody on their side will get it, or even take the time to digest it.

but thanks. we will use it here.

If you're referring to Liberia, some freed slaves did go. The thing is, they were so used to living with civilized whites they basically tried to recreate that style of society, only to fail because they hated the native Africans who were basically savages.

When word came back that it was a total shithole no freed slaves wanted to go because it was far too comfy to stay in the states as a low-paid black than it was to go to their shitty homeland.

So much for 'we wuz kangs' blacks don't care about Africa, they just wants stupid betas to grovel and kneel and give them free handouts for eternity. (even though slaves were well taken care of, imagine how you would treat a new $40,000 car, that's what a slave cost).

well would you look at that

fpbp

They weren't tearing up lawns though, they just made loud noise and intimidated

Stupid Google bitches
>gib me Moar

Lazy apes

>we demand removal of national guards so we can loot and riot without been scared
T. BLM

kek, exactly.

The only thing niggers can hold up is their hand demanding more shit.

There's more to loot here.

Here is the official answer.

>they've sent out demands.

No. They've sent out Gibs Me Dats.

>Out of interest is there any reason why they fit release the bodycam footage? Surely that puts all doubt to bed?

They have released relevant portions now. They did not do so at first because the State Bureau of Investigation had to investigate an officer-involved fatality, which is how it is done here, and they needed to complete their witness interviews before the tapes were released and witness memories influenced by what they think the tapes show.

The tapes are inconclusive, they do not show whether the guy whop got shot was holdign a gun -- cops faced with that sort of situation are not interested in cinematography, so you get lots of blurred, shifting shots interspersed with shots in close up of whatever a given officer was crouched behind for cover.

The guy's gun was discovered at the scene, with his prints and DNA on it, according to police, which I believe to be true given the guy's record, but the tapes don;t confirm or refute that.

At this point it's better to just ignore 100% of their demands, to even cave to the semi-reasonable-sounding ones is just going to invite more chimpouts and lawlessness. These nogs are entitled to literally nothing here, the police used what I am willing to bet actual money was justified lethal force against a man who I am willing to bet actual money was doing some kind of retarded nigger shit that antagonized the cops, and they are investigating the incident according to protocol.

The only part of this list I agree with is the suggestion that the police department be defunded, not because I have anything against police but because I think spending that much money every year just to protect niggers from the idiotic shit they do to each other is a huge waste, particularly if they don't even appreciate it. Disband the police force in all black neighborhoods, send the officers and resources to bolster defenses in surrounding neighborhoods, wall them into their shit communities and let them solve our nigger problem for us.

And Africa is basically gibsmedat: the continent, with all the fucking charity money that gets sucked into it with no real result except even more mouths to feed.

Colonization of Africa and slavery was a mistake, if only for the fact that it has had irredeemable effects on demographics in America as well as mainland Europe. and because it turned Africa into a giant tick totally dependent on the west.

>that's why they are burning shit down
They aren't, though. They have burned down literally nothing here. They broke some windows , tossed some rocks, 4-5 nights ago and since then have marched and chanted.

How about the police and military fill you full of holes instead, niggers?

I was totally on board with the community oversight thing until they basically said it can only be staffed with niggers and criminals from the shit neighborhoods.

That's not how community oversight works.

There's so much money pumped into that hellscape which is pretty much just life-support for a bunch of people who don't want to do anything because, well, they've lived their entire lives on handouts of pitying nations.

I don't have the comic, but it basically shows humanitarian thought bubble ideal of the food helping them grow agriculture, etc. then they just fuck and pop out more babies asking for handouts.

IMHO we should cut all aid to Africa and let the stupid and weak die off. It's the real humane thing to do.

>first 3 points
>remove all executive power.

niggers wet dream I guess.

Get used to it.

They are starting up in the UK now

Clearer and more concise demands than Occupy at least. hue hue

You should send your niggers to Mexico City and the South of Mexico in general, our governement loves to bend over to the will of protesters.

what a bunch of crap google.

What mandate is behind this stupid document that proves it represents even the blm fuckwits?

It may or may not, who cares, it's a non-starter.

Looks like a plan to turn Charlotte into Somalia.

nicely put.

Did you miss the part where the civilian police board would be ran by niggers?

>"All those arrested in connection with the uprising"
Uprising? They can't be serious.

>list of demands
>not criminals/terrorists

pick one

Ah the noble quest of gibs me dat.
Guess niggers really are that retarded.

>Uprising
>give us official mob rule over the city of Charlotte

I will drive out there and end them myself, holy shit. All their agitator masters, then Soros himself. His kike ass should never have touched my state.

Community oversight for police isn't a terrible idea but their desired execution is fucking retarded.

>There are like 300 rioters in Charlotte now
>Free all arrested rioters, get the national guard out, take away police officers weapons, put the police's funding into better our communities, give us the ability to fire any police officers we want

How in the ever lover fuck do they expect this to work?

You can't just give an entire list of demands to a force so powerful that it can kill you entirely or fucking deport you.

>uprising

Can we all agree on niggerdeath now?

(((You)))
off yourself, faggot.

>>community control of the police, starting with the creation of a community oversight board that has the power to hire and fire officers, determine disciplinary actions as well as dictate police policies, priorities and budgets

Like...a legislature and city county?

I've been shocked at the quality posts from India lately.

Literally "MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS"

It really is. What's the point of making a civilian court for police officers if the only ones that can make a verdict are the people that hate police officers to death?

>Charlotte uprising

Everything's back to normal, all but the most hardcore dindus got bored and went home

The catalysts are out in full force. The weirdest thread in a while.

>Stop paying taxes.

>imgur filename
Fuck off, nigger

Brick mansion that town, pull all other races out and let them just kill themselves.

It's just googles being googles

This

Underrate post, in spite of typo.

Civilian oversight board in control of the police, great idea, much need.

Fuck every single other word

>Remove the National Guard
>Defunding the Police
>Policing the Police
>Ignore riots
What a fucking joke. Unless they intend of compromise they're only making the issue non-negotiable on both sides, i.e tensions will continue to escalate until the US has an outright rebellion on their hands (which the Guard would step in and put down immediately).

neocons get horny when they see cops in armored trucks with tactical gear everywhere

Mob rule, self-rule. Whateves.

Not in a police state you can't.

Uh...what basis do they have to make demands?

I'm really confused.

Also, you can't defund the cops because they literally have to go in to any situation with even the least bit of risk before EMS can be sent in.

Who doesn't enjoy a good google hunt?

>demands things from the government
>while calling it an uprising against the government
really makes you think

> IF YOU DONT GIVE IN TO THESE DEMANDS
> WERE GONNA DAMAGE OUR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS UNTIL YOU DO

It doesn't work, really.

They don't have a position of power. What are they going to do if the government does not give in? Take hostages?

nigga this is gettin outta hand, cant keep up with all this shit.

list just keeps getting longer and longer,
just like their criminal record

they seem like terrorists with how they use uprising and these demands

these niggers are reinventing the usefulness of a gattling gun

>spitting

>I'm cucked so you have to be cucked too

fuck off

>Holistic Medicine

Holy Shit they're even asking for free weed now.

"I'm sorry, we don't negotiate with terrorists, however if you'd like, you're welcome to forward your requests to Mr. Obama. I'm sure he can help."

why does a police department cost a quarter of a billion dollars a year

Nah. That's what makes this place great. If we consider the mods similar to that of the government, then the moment the government starts censoring any type of speech, that's the moment the slippery slope starts

Look at Europe/Canada for example. Practically outlaws any speech that upsets anyone else

>take the police budget and spend it on dem programs instead

Let's imagine if they got their way. And the cops all resigned and left to get away from that shit/etc.

How long would it take for them to regret it?

Policing is hellish enough when you have years of experience and doctrine to call upon.

These blacks would scorn that doctrine and run from it for fear of 'becoming the same regime'.

The civilian oversight board with no police input would become a board to dupe, duck, and dodge. It's 'standards' for employment would allow corruption due to lack of experience with law enforcement, further leading to a break down between the oversight board and the cops.

Basically, you could give in to their demands (and safely remove all police from the current regime in secret) and let them collapse in about two months.

They intentionally demand insane silly things. To get their demands met is counterproductive: the goal is outrage, not resolution.

Ignore, ignore, ignore; giving them press is what they crave

Pensions

>I got a list of demands written on the palm of my hands. I ball my fist and you're gonna know where I stand

FPBP

For demands, you have to have leverage.

Naturally, but the media is doing its part in showing these because it helps to demonize this behavior.

Their leverage is chimping out.

>Wow, this is new levels of being a dumbass.

Well, they want the police defunded, but it's pretty obvious they would want that money to then be given to a new community-controled police board so that the new board can hire officers. (See the 2nd to last bullet point.)

The new board would presumably fire all the white officers and replace them with black officers.

So, yeah, they didn't quite think through their bullet points well enough, but it's pretty easy to read between the lines.

This is just a plain old, ordinary power grab. "Give us the money and the power to run the police our way."

I'm not a lawyer, but I suspect that their most realistic strategy would be to incorporate a new city that consists of the black areas of town, and then to hold elections to fill its city council, and then that city council would become the "community control" board that they talk about in the 2nd to last bullet point.

The sticking point, of course, would be that the existing city or county entity that includes those black areas would lose that land, and therefore would lose access to the tax money as well.

But I gotta say, it might be for the best if the most googly areas of town were all placed under a single local government. Sort of like the "two state solution" kind of idea in the middle east, but applied to the Charlotte metropolitan area.

Pajeets are well informed but get shot down really quick with the POO IN LOO shit.

POO

Niggers commit a lot of crimes

Nah, it was suburban black (where the old blacks live).

Nah man you need hostages or control of valuable infrastructure.

Taking hostages never works now, though.

Still is a lot of fucking shekels user.

You know what? I don't want this cookie anymore.

>literally "mo money fo dem programs", git rid of da po-lees
Holy fucking shit.

They literally ask for mo money fo dem programzzz. I love when my biases are confirmed.

Just withdrawl the cops from their communities and let them all kill each other.

I give it 2 years before descent blacks are demanding the thug blacks are deported back to Africa.

THE POLICE ARE SHUTTING OFF BODY CAMS. YOU IDIOTS DON'T REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO HERE... PUT PEOPLE IN ENOUGH FEAR (ZERO REPERCUSSIONS FOR BLOOD MURDERS BY COPS) AND YOU WILL RELEASE EVERYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THE COPS DO AT NIGHT TO THE HOMELESS AND TO THE POOR OR THE WEAK.

How the fuck is "trespassing" used? I mean either you are on property legally or you are not, what the fuck.

President banana loves to give terrorists what they want. He will probably agree to all this and more.

Nah it is actually because whites don't like prison

Did they ever stop and think, that if no one was committing any crime, then there would be no need for a police presence in their area?

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR BLACKS

This.

>I demand gibs!
>And if you don't get gibs, whachya gonna do then?
>Exactly.

>Wanting to legalize all the stereotypical degenerate mup da doo behavior
I would think a Cred Forumsack wrote that list as satire.

Lol what the fuck

Almost like it's 2008 again... good times.
>mfw I came here at age 12

Riot and burn their own buildings down like the fucking backwards idiots they are.

So wait. They haven't seen the footage of why this guy was shot but just assumed he was unarmed?

Yup. Three quarters of a million a day. 30k per hour or so???!!!???

reparations.me

DON'T YOU FEEL GUILTY NOW, user?!

This is the only logical solution. They don't want help, let them turn into Africa 2.0.

Or what?

I am slowly getting more and more disgusted with the agenda I see being pushed. This is from a complete outsider to Cred Forums shit or opinions one way or the other.

I saw this today and it really reminded me where we are headed.

WE

WUZ

>black joy
I wasn't aware joy had colors.