Anyone else not going to be watching the debates to avoid being triggered by the inevitable outrageous anti-Trump bias?

Anyone else not going to be watching the debates to avoid being triggered by the inevitable outrageous anti-Trump bias?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk3E8NQq97g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>anti-Trump bias
It wouldn't be fair otherwise, brother.

I will be focusing my energy

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

I'm not going to watch because timezones are biased against Trump.

aww need a safe space?

>Bias makes it fair

you mean when he says something remarkably retarded, and they call him out on it?

do you remember the romney obama debates when the fat cow SJW moderator just decided to interject and claim everything romney was saying was false, even when the next day all fact checkers proved it true? yeah that will happen x1000 this time. the liberals are deathly scared of trump and have lost all shame

I haven't decided if I'm going to watch it live or not. Not because of the anti-Trump bias, but because Shillary's voice is just annoying to listen to.

Gewoon wakkerblijven kankerhomo of je wekker zetten om 03:00 op npo1

LOW
ENERGY

shut the fuck up faggot, don't try to direct chaos magic.

just continue shitposting as normal, and revel in the lulz

Ja, ga denk ik wel de wekker zetten.
Ik moet morgen alweer om 7 uur op en ik functioneer heel slecht als ik minder dan 9 uur slaap op een dag.

Me too, and I have to wake up early tomorrow.

What exactly is this image actually supposed to mean?

Plato's cave

Dumbass

>all the forces of the universe have united against me
>it wouldn't be fair otherwise

I still dont understand the implication

You should read more.

There are no words in that image besides "memes".

Well, like the people in the cave, many people are brainwashed(don't know the truth) and trust the media, and when people like us reveal them the truth they want to "kill"us.

Read. The. Allegory. Of. The. Cave.

>or just let Molymeme explain
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk3E8NQq97g

check em