Why is Cred Forums so confident about the debates?

I love Trump but I'm extremely pessimistic about the tonight's debate. Let's be honest here, the only reason he won the primaries was mainly because everyone is fed up with the corrupt GOP establishment and political correctness, but when you look back at the debates he did terrible at most of them.

Everytime he was asked anything he just kept repeating the same extremely vague phrases and talking points over and over again without ever going into specifics: "We're gonna make america great again", "I know how to make money, I'm a businessmen", "America doesn't win anymore, we're losing at trade, military, boarders, we're losing at everything!" "you see what's going on with , it's a mess/disaster!" "I will be the greatest jobs president God ever created", "crooked Hillary shouldn't even be allowed to run!". He rarely goes much beyond this. Either that or he just bullied the other candidates with fifth grade insults. He's definitely no Nigel Farage or Le Pen.

Now compare this to Shillary, who has been in politics almost her entire life, won 2 elections for the Senate and is running a presidential campaign for the second time in her life. Also, as much as I hate her guts, I have to admit she dealt with Bernie fairly well at the debates. Point is, we shouldn't understimate her.

I won't be surpised if Trump either gets BTFO or just self-destructs by saying something completely outrageous.

Hopefully he can still recover from the damage until November 8.

Anyone else pessimistic about the outcome of these debates or are my worries ungrounded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ffbFvKlWqE?t=2m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I AM PUMPED AS FUCK BRO, I got popcorn and coca-cola for my drinking hat, but that being said you are correct. Trump has a bad habit of reverting to catchphrases and is vague on specifics too often, but on the other hand consider that Bernie essentially gave Hillary an endorsement after he said "Enough with the damn emails". Trump isn't going to let her failures in Libya (don't forget she didn't mention the Benghazi casualties during the Commander-in-Chief forum), Iraq, Syria (She wants to depose Assad and create a no-fly zone which WILL lead to an escalation) and Haiti, which all led to the mass refugee crisis (she wants to increase the amount the US take in by 550%). There's still the issue of the Clinton Foundation's corruption and donors, etc. etc.

Your worries aren't ungrounded but Hillary isn't going to be given an easy time by Trump who has a lot of ammo against her and won't be afraid unlike Bernie.

bumpity bump

Der Trumpenfuhrer Kommt

>larping this hard as a shitskinned portugook

kek

keep up the good fight

How old are you? Because saying how shit America is and having no experience is exactly how Obama won in '08.

Commander in Chief Forum.

Hillary absolutely bombed and came off as defensive and condescending to veterans.

Trump only slightly stumbled about a plan for ISIS, but said he was willing to work with generals to make a good plan.

The only "good" thing Hillary might've said was she'd force people to work together, but it sounded like it came out of a parenting book or some shit; she's retarded.

are you kidding richtugal? sick hillary is weak, she will struggle to stand for 90 minutes let alone deb8 big donald

>reasonable doubt/criticism
Prepare to be immediately disregarded as a CTR shill.
Trump just has to make the debate about non-issues rather than issues, if you know what I mean.

He doesn't play by normal debate rules. This is a good thing. We usually have 2 drab hours of men trying to seem "presidential" and outposturing one another to seem more stately and fatherlike.

Now we have a woman who will be trying that, and a man who has abandoned that motif for an attack dog approach.

She will lose her presidential veneer, and that is all that Trump needs to do.

let's make it happen!

I agree with everything you said, except that Trump getting BTFO makes me happy, I hate that orange face cunt.

what are you doing with your life

This.

Tonight is where Trump finally loses and Cred Forums sobs for weeks.

Why the fuck do the portuguese care?

i ask myself the same question all the time
im just in college here finishing my masters in history. next month i'm leaving on a trip for bosnia and then munich which will be very interesting!

Because even Wall Street Journal is agreeing that the debates will be easy for Trump because all he has to do is not sperg out

And given that most of his sperging was amplified by the media and given that he toned it down over the past month I'd guess he's going to look presidential as fuck

Meanwhile Hillary has to keep her shit together for 90 minutes while Trump hammers her in a way Bernie was too cowed to ever attempt

>nooo stop dismantling the EU us Slavs need more British money!

US owns the world

The win conditions are in Trump's favor.

All Trump has to dindu is nuffin.

Hillary on the other hand has to seem like the sensible candidate, not get caught in any flagrant lies, not collapse, not cough, and not look weak or tired.

>Guy is enthusiastic and prepares to enjoy himself tonight
>Probably going to shitpost on twitter all night long helping your cause
>Shit all over him

Shame on you
SHAME

During the primary debates none of the proestablishment robots could handle him breaking the rules.

This limp waisted pursues have been conspiring with each other to set up limits on topics and rhetoric so no one gets embarrassed. They're weak as soon as someone just breaks the rules ,and they're I'll equipped to respond to it.

The battle of hastings is said to be the place where chivalry died. King Henry (?) Was trapped in a Fort with a few hundred peasant soldiers. The French army camped outside with thousands of noble Knights. Dudes with the best weapons and armor money could buy, but most importantly the rules of chivalry prevented peasants from attacking nobles and Knights could only be battled on fair combat.by other knights. So Henry spends the few days the French spend just chilling outside, believing they've already won, to teach his militia to fight armored Knights in the most under handed and unchivalrous way possible. They used guerilla tactics, they ganged up on Knights and jumped them from behind, and shit covered peasants wailed on fancy noblemen. In the end the British were victorious and the French were butt raged that he'd won by breaking to rules.

That's this.

Testing

You're balls-out wrong about Hillary. She's not a natural debater. She's had everything handed to her by a fawning media, and even her opponents have graciously bowed before her. She's never gone up against someone who actually has it out for her. She's gonna get wrecked, son.

If Trump does the whole "I built tremendous shit" routine he is fucked. No one wants to here that they want policy details and to expose Hillary.

Trump definitely can't survive on the power of his own personality for these presidential debates.

To do well against Hillary he needs to shift gears a little and connect on a more intellectual and sympathetic manner, without coming off as mean spirited or insulting.

One of the best moves Trump can make is to connect with audience by answering questions earnestly and to the best of his ability, while making eye contact.

In other words, be like Bill Clinton in the 1992 presidential debate
Video related:
youtu.be/7ffbFvKlWqE?t=2m29s

By all traditional standards Trump 'did terrible' in the primary debates as well, and yet he won every single one of them. This is because Trump is shifting the paradigm to be in line with what the American people respond to. It's not always pretty and yeah, the media is always going to say it was terrible (pro tip, they did after all of his primary ones as well) and yet he will still end up benefiting ultimately more than Hillary will from it.
We don't even have a coalesced answer as to WHAT exactly he's shifted, though it's obviously focused on a more direct approach that doesn't couch sound bytes in policy and instead goes directly for the 'killshot'
It's hard to shift your mind to see things within this new paradigm because by all intents and purposes it's everything debate theory and political science says shouldn't work, and yet it has worked every time. If Hillary plays a straight up by the books game (and she will, as didn't even bother to muster any uniqueness against Bernie) then Trump will once again shift the paradigm on her and he'll end up on top from it, even if a vocal minority in Twitter claims he's 'done for'.
Trump has both proven how important online communities are while at the same time exposed how some of them are vastly overestimated. It turns out many of the social justice echo chamber is just that, and it doesn't translate into votes.

Kek is with us

I am asking all Magicians of Kek to spend an hour before the debate begins clearing your mind, focusing your intent, and meditating. Do your meditation method of choice, i.e. quiet reflection, sigil magik, visualization, sex magik, energy work, prayer, or even just reading the dankest memes you have. All of us need to focus our willpower on making something happen.

Maybe as simple as a little trip up and cough attack. Maybe something as large as a full on seizure on live TV. Whatever it may be, our focus, intent, and energy must all be present tonight.

KEK WILLS IT!

I had this idea for a "Meritocratic Party"

Imagine if Trump said this during the Debate:
>I Donald J. Trump declare the Republican party a failure to the right and vow to push it to the center and claim the right in it's stead.
>Well dear progressive, of these 3 statements which is true? Our society is a Democracy? Our society is a Republic? Our society is a Meritocracy?
>The correct classifier is a Republic. So if we're going to pretend the ""center"" even exists; let's push the only party with the correct name to it.
>I, Donald J. Trump, would like to invite all Libertarians, Constitution Party members, as well as every Paleocon disgusted with the GOP and form this new Meritocratic Party. All Neocons, RINOs, cuckservatives, (heh as some of my more... colorful supporters are fond of saying), crypto-Democrats, "centrists" and moderates; stay in the Republican party, we don't want you.
>Understand that I am of the belief, scratch that, KNOWLEDGE that the center is essentially a giant middle ground fallacy.
>It is not so much the "Left" and the "Right" so much as it is the WRONG and the Right. You will call this partisan or biased; that's fine.
>I would also like you all know my pet name for the left: The Ideology of the path of Least Resistance and that I am also coining a new phrase: "Full Right". A term to oppose the lefty go-tos of "Far" and "Extreme Right" which we will undoubtedly be labeled. "Full Right" refers to the entire thing; that is to say, both lightly right and as right as one could possibly go, and everything in between.

>I'm not stupid; I know not to abandon the Republican Party (and therefore ruin my chances of being elected) so out of sheer respect I am letting you all know my intentions BEFORE I take office. If I am elected I will start nurturing the Meritocratic party and plan to run my second term under this banner. The party's animal with be the piranha. We are going to completely eviscerate the corrupt Progressive left and GOP.

thank you based feta but its only bantz

AVEIRO
V
E
I
R
O

is that joão loy?

what is he doing in a meme?

Trump is your gun carrying, burger eating, capitalistic, American that wears a USA flag pin on his $2500 suit.
Look at George Bush, for god sake. True Americana.
It's not about political content anymore, it's about presenting an image of what is the United States of America.

My confidence is that Donald Trump is a person and Hillary Clinton is a robot.

Oh fuck off toothpaste

It just seems like it's been a battle between Trump and the media(using Hill as a figurehead) or Hill's twitter team so the idea that Hill can do well by her lonesome... I don't know. We'll see

>Let's be honest here

you first.

>I love Trump
poor choice of words. stopped right there

Trump claims to have a high IQ yet he speaks terribly. His speaking mannerisms are like a child's.

It is a given that the mods will go easier on Clinton than on Trump.

If Trump can hold his own against such grilling, he comes off as stronger than Clinton.

Trump needs to stick to a strength based approach to World Politics which will turn a lot of males to his side.

The males are getting restless user's. I think that reason alone might be enough for the Powers That Be to give Trump a chance.

We memesters need to keep hammering the point that "You can't expect the Media to be as hard on a woman as on a man. Women just aren't tough enough to be asked hard questions."

That knowledge really rips the tongue out of the cuck bois.

He shouldn't go for cheap names like Crooked Hillary, but I really hope he blows the lid off the Clinton Foundation's ties to (((foreign donors))). Also, when she starts ranting about protecting women he can annihilate her by one-lining "Then how come your Foundation takes money from Saudi Arabia, a country that punishes women and treats them like they're nothing?" And when she starts "Well..." He just continues talking over her and keep dropping red pills to the people watching.

Honestly he can only get fucked on global warming or if he spergs out on personal attacks.

That is by design.

Good politicians dumb down their language to reach as many demographics as possible.

There's a reason the Randlet and Ben Carson bombed so hard and it's not because their policies were bad.

lol CTR SHILL

KeK Wills it

Trump may as well endorse Hillary then.

Explain further Germany.

A dream...

Make it real donald

shame on you, im portuguese and probably whiter than you and i have beautiful auburn hair

Because you don't win with doubt.

YOU NIGGERS ARE POSTING IN A SHILL BATE THREAD. POST GORE

eliminating the IRS, national education, and lack of foreign policy experience aren't favourable policy positions in Carson's case. Obama, and Bill for example, made (relatively) clear their policy position while remaining charismatic and likeable for the "dumb" population.

The eternal anglo has a tendency of that happening. Remember when we BTFO'd them with guerilla tactics? Lmao, fucking redcoats

We are here, brother.

Can we watch stream together?

.t guy who will be up late tonight

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Kek is with us, brothers

OP here. Let's say I'm not exactly pleased with the prospect of the world greatest economic and military superpower becoming a mongrelized shithole like most latin american countries. The wall on the mexican boarder will at the very least slow down that mongrelization process. This not to mention the most obvious stuff like foreign policy (Syria, Saudi Arabia, Russia, etc).

This!